Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi
Thanks for patching up of Ishveer. Happy that Ishaani wasn't angry seeing drunk Ranveer. Ranveer expressed all his pain, sorrows and worries and now he deserves love from Ishaani.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked patch up of Ishveer and Ishani not being angry seeing Ranveer
drunk and Ranveer expressing all his pain sorrow and worries and surely he is 
now deserving his love from Ishani 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
At last it happened. Ishveer made up. Ranveer wants Ishaani badly now. Please, Sakshi, don't spoil their night. We have been waiting for it for so long. They haven't spent night since problems with DNA test arose. Waiting for 18+ episode. 👏😊😉

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes finally Ishveer made up and Ranveer wanting Ishani badly now and 
hmm let me try my best dear 
yes they have not spent night since problems with DNA test 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Sakshi!
Hope now you are doing well?
Brilliant update!
Finally Ranveer confessed his feeling to her! Great scene that was.Weldone!!
 So finally every thing sort out between them hope Ranveer has remember everything that they made up now.
Today found a glimpse of my old Ranveer who just want ishu's love and care. Thanks to give that:)

Waiting fro next update.

Hi Sana
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the update and Ranveer confessing all his feelings to her
glad you liked that scene and almost everything is sorted out between them 
wish that Ranveer remember everything they made up now 
happy that you were able to see old Ranveer who want Ishani's love and care
ya let me update it 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi sorry for not replying was unwell health issues I thought they would have left shimla still they are here only let me update the comments thnq for pm keep update loved each and every scenes 
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Sakshi!
Hope now you are doing well?
Brilliant update!
Finally Ranveer confessed his feeling to her! Great scene that was.Weldone!!
 So finally every thing sort out between them hope Ranveer has remember everything that they made up now.
Today found a glimpse of my old Ranveer who just want ishu's love and care. Thanks to give that:)

Waiting fro next update.

Dil ki baat keh di... 
Missing  my ranveer.. 😭
It was amaxing scene... 
I was hating ishani di.. Till now.. But now... ⭐️
Excitsd.. Want to know whats going to happen next.. 
Waiting.. Uodate soon di.. 😊😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Wxcited.. Excited.. Excited.. Uodate soon di.. Not able to wait.. Excited.. Excited.. 
P. S Dii bomb na fodna :P
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 547
Ishani was laying in the bed with closed eyes were Ranveer was above her and he moved close to her and then lovingly kissed Ishani's cheek were Ishani feeling the kiss of Ranveer still was in her closed eyes state and was having a light smile in her lips. Ranveer took his lips from Ishani's cheek and then he took his head back and saw Ishani's face were she has closed her eyes and was having a smile in her lips were Ranveer seeing the smile of Ishani had a light smile in his lips too were he saw her pink lips and then wet his lips with his tongue and then he took his lips near her lips and then without any delay he kept his lips in Ishani's lips were Ishani too feeling Ranveer's kiss in her lips were her one hand came to Ranveer's back and held his head's back were her hands were now caressing Ranveer's hair well were Ranveer kissing Ishani's lips for 30 seconds and then he took his lips from Ishani's lips and then saw Ishani's face now were Ishani was slowly opening her eyes were she opened her eyes and saw Ranveer's face with shyness eyes were Ranveer was cutely smiling at her like a child were the drunken Ranveer's smile was really cute to Ishani's eyes were she too gave a light smile to him and then slowly took her hand from Ranveer's hair were Ranveer again smiling to her were he again lowered his head and held Ishani's cheek with his one hand and then saw her lips again and he was again going to kiss Ishani's lips were Ishani feeling bit shy cutely with her one hand touched Ranveer's shoulders and with shyness lovingly pushed Ranveer beside her in the bed were she immediately got up and sat in the bed were there was so much smile in Ishani's face were the shyness too was making her face more and more red were Ranveer seeing Ishani pushed him and he is on the bed with a cute child face got up from the bed and sat on the bed next to Ishani were he turned and saw Ishani with a drunken face were Ishani was bowing her head and smiling to herself. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in a cute child tone):Isha...Ishani..Why did you push me?
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's question she raised her head and saw him were she smiled cutely to him and then with a love she touched his one side cheek and then in a cute tone):Because you are making me shy with your cute eye glances over me. 
Ranveer(closing and opening his eyes and then seeing Ishani with his reddish eyes and like a cute child):sorry ...If..I had made you shy...(cutely coming close to her and then immediately hugged her and then resting his head in her shoulders and in a drunken tone):But ...don't push me and keep me away from you. (he hugged her more tightly).
Ishani(seeing the cuteness of Ranveer with a smile brought her hands to his back and hugged him back and in a loving tone):Ranveer you are my husband and who can keep you away from me?
Ranveer(immediately came out of the hug and seeing her with a smile like a cute school boy):I am your...cute boy know?
Ishani(she took her hands from his hand and with her one hand she pinched his cheeks and in a cute tone):Haan baba you are my cutest baby okay?
Ranveer(with a cute face bowing his head shook his head as okay): hmm tk...(he then sat silently in the bed).
Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face were she waited for Ranveer to move to the next level were Ranveer was like a cute silent boy seeing the bed and was sitting silently. Ishani seeing the bed and then seeing the jacket of Ranveer in the bed were she took her hand to the jacket of Ranveer and then she took the jacket and then she got up from the bed and she walked to the cupboard of Ranveer and then she going to the cupboard and holding the jacket in his one hand and then she opened the cupboard and kept Ranveer's jacket inside the cupboard and she closed the cupboard well and then she turned and saw Ranveer again were he was cutely moving his hand in the bed here and there and was playing like a child were Ishani having a light smile seeing it were she moved towards Ranveer and then coming near the bed and standing near the bed near Ranveer. 
Ishani:Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing Ishani calling him raised his head and seeing Ishani cutely): hmm
Ishani:Take your purse and phone from your pant pocket and then keep it in the lamp table. 
Ranveer getting the word Pant pocket from Ishani and then he touched the pant pocket with his hands were his hands were going here and there over his pants were he was not able to put his hand inside the pant pocket due to the effect of the wine in his body were Ishani seeing Ranveer struggling to take the purse and phone from his pant pocket.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(still trying to put his hand inside the pant pocket and hearing Ishani calling him raised his head and seeing Ishani):hmm
Ishani:get up and stand let me take the phone and purse out. 
Ranveer cutely shook his head as okay and then he slowly got up from the bed and then stood in the floor well and faced Ishani were Ishani seeing Ranveer with a love eyes were Ranveer unable to stand was about to fall on the bed side itself were Ishani held Ranveer's one side shoulders well with her one hand and then she took her other hand towards his back side pant pocket and then put her hand inside his pant pocket and then took Ranveer's purse out and then she put it in the bed and then she brought her hand to his front pocket and then putting her hand inside his front pocket and then she took the phone of Ranveer out and then she put the phone in the bed and then she held Ranveer's both the sides shoulders with her both the hands and made Ranveer to sit in the bed again were Ranveer again cutely sat in the bed with a puppy face were Ishani seeing the purse and the phone in the bed and she took the purse and phone from the bed and then she kept both the phone and purse of Ranveer on the lamp table and then she saw Ranveer's shoes on his legs still were she bent herself and then she sat in the floor and then held Ranveer's leg. 
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's hand on his legs):Ishani..Ishani kya kariyu?
Ishani(removed his one leg shoes and seeing him):Just removing your shoes nothing beyond it okay?
Ranveer seeing Ishani closing his eyes and shook his head as okay were Ishani smiling giving a impossible head shake and then she saw his other leg and then she removed the shoe of that leg too and then she took both the shoes in her one hand and then she walked to the bedroom corner and then kept Ranveer's shoes there and then she started to walk towards the washroom of that bedroom were she went to the washroom and opened the washroom door and then she entered the washroom and washed her hand in the wash basin and then she came out of the washroom and then she closed the door of the washroom and then she walked and came to the bed again were she saw Ranveer still having a puppy face and sitting silently. 
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer's silence and in thoughts):I think he is feeling to sleep so only he is not able to move ahead. Fine let him sleep..(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer come on(she came to him and then held his shoulders and then tried to make him lay in the bed).
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's hands and seeing her):What are you doing?
Ishani:you can sleep now lay in the bed. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a naughty face again and then giving a cute smile):Nahi ...why...I need to sleep...(he immediately held her hand):Today no sleeping..(he said it cutely).
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile): I thought you are feeling sleepy..
Ranveer(in a cute tone):nahi..(he held her hand more tightly):Ishani ...(with his other hand showing the bed):you come and lay beside me today...please please...(he was cutely like a child telling it again and again):please please...please...please...seee(as he was kept on telling it).
Ishani(seeing him): hmmm okay okay baba let me 
Ishani gave a smile to him and then lovingly took her hand from his hand and then she turned to the lamp table and then she took the remote of the heater and then she turned off the heater completely and then she kept the remote back in the lamp table and then she went near the switch board and then she turned off the heater switch and then she turned off the lights of the room leaving the night lamps alone to glow and then she walked to the bed and then walking around the bed and she got in the bed and she laid in the bed were Ranveer was still sitting in the same way in the bed. 
Ishani(laying in the bed and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer...
Ranveer(with a drunk effect face turning to Ishani): hmmm
Ishani(with a love in her eyes closing and opening her eyes):Come to me...(she showed her hand to Ranveer).
Ranveer seeing Ishani showing her hand to him and then with a cute smile he gave his one hand in Ishani's hand were Ishani held his hand well and light pulled him towards her were he cutely feeling the pull of Ishani moved himself towards her and then cutely laid beside her in the bed and then rested his head in the pillow cutely. The chillness of Shimla was now getting into their body so well Ranveer laying in the bed and saw the roof of the room were Ishani too had a smile seeing the roof of the room were Ranveer feeling the cold..
Ranveer(keeping his hands over his chest and seeing Ishani): Ishani...
Ishani(turning and seeing him):hmmm
Ranveer:(turning to her):I am feeling...chill..
Ishani(rubbing her both the hands with each other): hmm even me...
Ranveer(again closing and opening his eyes like a questioning small boy):What should I do?...to be not feeling this cold?
Ishani(seeing him with a romantic look):Be close to me so that you won't feel the cold. 
Ranveer(immediately smiling to her): hmm for being close to you only...know I am always longing(he immediately got up and then he came above her and then he touched her cheek and saw her with love).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face close to her and in a husky tone):Take the blanket and cover us. 
Ranveer cutely shook his head as okay and then he saw the blanket below their legs in the bed and then he got up and held the blanket and then brought the blanket over them and then he covered both of them with the blanket well were Ranveer then took his hand from the blanket and seeing Ishani's face. 
Ranveer(he lovingly touched her cheeks and then seeing her): Ishani...
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's hand in her cheek): hmm
Ranveer:(in a cute tone): I am also cutie pie...only know? to you?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a questioning face and in a husky tone):Why are you asking like this?
Ranveer(in a blabbering tone): you...you have a baby know?...you call her cutie pie ...but I too need to be your...cutie pie..(he said it and then closed his eyes and then fell over Ishani's shoulders and he laid above her).
Ishani feeling Ranveer fell over her were she feeling the cold and feeling Ranveer's body hotness over her were she held Ranveer close to her bringing her hand behind Ranveer's back and held him close to her were Ranveer closed his eyes on her shoulders well. Ishani too was making Ranveer close to her.
Ishani(with a smile holding Ranveer close to her in thoughts):Ranveer is the cutest man in the world nothing can be compared to his pure love on me. Today next to Raagini he is only a child to me. (she held him well in her embrace and then turned her head lightly and then brought her lips to his ears and in a low tone):Ranveer...
Ranveer(almost sleeping itself): hmmm
Ishani:(in a cute tone):hmm you are too my cutie pie only you are my lovely cutie pie and I love you so much. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said slowly opening his eyes and took his head from her shoulders and came out of Ishani and seeing her with a drunken face and bringing a smile of happiness in his lips):hmm I too...love you...kyunki meri Aashiqui tumse hi.(his eyes were speaking out his love so well to Ishani).
Ishani(seeing him with a mesmerized face):Ranveer...(she seeing him with romantic face were her one hand went to Ranveer's shirt button were she removed Ranveer's shirt's first button and then she took her hand to his shirt second button and then removed his second button too were her hands went to his third button).
Ranveer(slowly lowering his head and seeing his shirt button open and seeing Ishani's hand opening his shirt button and seeing Ishani):Why are you removing ...my...shirt button?
Ishani(seeing him with a shyness):you want my love know?
Ranveer(immediately with a cute possessive face): hmmm for me alone I want it. 
Ishani(smiling seeing his cute way of expressing his possessiveness): Tk so I wish to see you shirt less today. 
Ranveer(getting what Ishani said immediately shook his head as okay): hmm tk..(he got up from her which made Ishani to take her hand from his shirt button and the blanket to lower and fall in his lap and then sat in the bed and then he held his fourth shirt button and then started to remove the shirt button were he removed the shirt buttons of his shirt completely and then he removed his shirt and then he dropped the shirt on the side of the bed and then saw Ishani with a smile):enough..
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmmm
Ranveer(he was about to lay were he again sitting in the bed and seeing his vest on his body and seeing Ishani):Let me ...take off this vest too know?
Ishani(with a shyness in her face shook her head as okay): hmmm tk...
Ranveer shook his head as okay like a child were he immediately held the bottom of his vest and then he removed the vest over his head and then he dropped the vest too on the bed and then he feeling chill and shivering and then he immediately held the blanket well and then covered him well with the blanket and laid above Ishani were he lovingly touched Ishani's cheek again and then he saw her lips were he lowered himself and took his lips near Ishani's lips were Ishani getting Ranveer is going to kiss her she closed her eyes well were Ranveer taking his lips near Ishani's lips and without kissing her lips he lowered his lips and kissed her chin deeply were Ishani had a smile in her lips feeling Ranveer's love were Ranveer then slowly caressing Ishani's skin with his lips and then he brought his lips near Ishani's neck well were he was caressing and nuzzling Ishani's neck part well with her lips were Ishani feeling Ranveer's lips on her skin closed her eyes and her hands were on the back of Ranveer now were she was holding him towards her well were Ranveer's mustache and his four days unshaven beard too gave love to her. Ranveer nuzzling her neck well were he took his lips below her neck and going inside the blanket he was nuzzling her well were the chillness were making them to be more and more close to each other were Ishani was not ready to leave Ranveer were her hands were holding Ranveer's back well and was holding him close to her and Ranveer too was feeling the hotness in Ishani's embrace in that cold Shimla were Ranveer nuzzling below the neck of Ishani and then in her neck cum chest part he gave a deep love kiss. 
Ishani(feeling the kiss of Ranveer and closed her eyes and in a mourning tone):Ranveer...I love you...
Ranveer:(he again moved his lips upwards were he again nuzzling on her skin were he again brought his lips to her chin and then again was caressing his lips on her cheek and then he brought his one hand to Ishani's cheek and then lovingly): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her and still as she was closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's voice opened her eyes and seeing him and in a husky tone): hmmm
Ranveer(in a so much innocent voice):What should I do now?
Ishani(seeing his innocence and took her one hand from his back and then she brought her hand to his shoulders were she held his shirt less shoulders and in a loving tone):If want sleep or else If you wish make love to me. 
Ranveer(hearing what Ishani said with a cute thinking face were thinking for a while and seeing Ishani):Ishani...sleeping means...(showing the bed with his index finger and then seeing her):Laying in the bed and...and...and closing my eyes but...love making ...how to do?(he asked with a cute innocent face).
Ishani(didn't know what to react to this were she seeing him):Don't know what is love making?
Ranveer(shook his head as no and then again getting something in his mind):Haan...kissing is love making...(with a happy smile):I did it to you and I am...really happy Ishani ...now I will(he now closed his eyes so well and then he lowered his head and then he fell over Ishani's shoulders part and closed his eyes and then adjusting himself over her): hmm I will...sleep...
Ishani(had a smile seeing the cute behavior of Ranveer were she brought her hand to his back well and then hugged him well):Tk sleep well..
Ranveer in a cute way held Ishani's shoulders with his hand and then in a immediately move he held her well and then turned himself and then he fell on the bed were his back was on the bed and he was pulling Ishani to be on him were Ishani seeing Ranveer pulling her saw Ranveer were Ranveer was now closed his eyes well were Ishani too bit adjusting herself and then she laid beside him well and then she saw the blanket has been away from them again were she held the blanket well and then covered them well again with the blanket were she saw Ranveer were his calm face was making her to fall in love with him were she went close to him and then she seeing him and then touching his chest with her hand.
Ishani(going near Ranveer and caressing his chest and seeing his bullet scare and then touching his bullet scare with love and in a caring tone seeing Ranveer):Ranveer 
Ranveer(sleeping well and hearing his name):hmmm
Ishani:If I have missed you in my life know? Surely I would have missed everything. Marrying you is the greatest happiness for me in my life. I can't even think a day without seeing your face. More than you nothing is important to me Ranveer because I love you so much whatever happens I will never ever give you to anyone kyunki meri aashiqui tumse hi.(she said with a smile were she lovingly moved herself close to Ranveer and for that chill weather she rested her head in Ranveer's chest and then she put her hand over his chest and closed her eyes for sleep).
Ranveer too feeling the closeness of Ishani moved himself more close to Ishani were as his hand which was on the back of Ishani felt the cold he took his hand to Ishani's back so well were he was keeping his hand over Ishani's back and made her more close. Both the love birds were cuddled to each other so well and the blanket were covering both of them so well were both were having a peaceful sleep in each other's arms. 
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome it's is funny too .Ranveer a cute child .Loved it .Thanks for the pm
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww choo chweet Ranveer 😃 ...in today's episode his behavior is way too cute...like a newly born baby 😃 ...soo innocent, soo pure...surely a drunken Ranveer always highlights his old self...but he's way too innocent this time...cause he's asking Ishaani what's love making & how to do it 😆 😆...anyways today's update is a remarkable update... More importantly today's innocent drunken Ranveer looked more cute than our baby cutie pie😆...be safe & stay healthy didu
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Awww choo chweet Ranveer 😃 ...in today's episode his behavior is way too cute...like a newly born baby 😃 ...soo innocent, soo pure...surely a drunken Ranveer always highlights his old self...but he's way too innocent this time...cause he's asking Ishaani what's love making & how to do it 😆 😆...anyways today's update is a remarkable update... More importantly today's innocent drunken Ranveer looked more cute than our baby cutie pie😆...be safe & stay healthy didu

Damn true... 😉