Vote for your Favorite Bandham Character! - Page 2

Poll

Which Character do you like most in Bandham?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: atina

but in real life she is a very soft character it seems. I heard so much from KABILAN & Deepak about Nalini.

She is an excellent actress...there is no doubt about it.

Have you all noticed one thing? She keeps changing her sarees and jewels....all matching etc....but she never changes her purse.....which a small snap bag....golden colour......I think I should request dEEPAK TO INTERVIEW Nalini next..... πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒwell, i noticed that toooo.... 😳😳interview of Nalini??? oh plssss luv to watch that😊.

Recently in Jaya TV, they showed her in Coffee with Anu... with vadivukarasi. Interview was good. So much of fun and laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. From there i came to know how control Nalini mother was.... she was in control of everythinng.... Will be glad if there is more interview on herπŸ˜ƒ

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Venkat!
His exit from Anandham was less than graceful, and the storyline changed after he left. A new terrorism plot and lots of unneccesary violent themes.
It's so nice to see him in this popular serial.
nuttiesdhost thumbnail
hi ,
Yes my vote, is to Aadilakshmi(Nalini mam). I like preethi very much, I like her acting very much,anyway, after she , I like the acting of Nalini mam. πŸ‘   πŸ‘
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nalini, Nalini, and only Nalini....Man!!! She is the most lovable villi!!! What an expressive face!!!

Bandham will be Dhandam without Nalini!! πŸ˜ƒ

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow so many aathi suporters, this shows nalini has portrayed her character very well.

i hereby declare aathi (nalini) as IF's most favaourite character of bandham πŸ‘ Edited by bluegal - 16 years ago