kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Can I post a spoiler? The eliminations of this round.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Well well this saturday Ujjwal and Dipayan both will get eliminated ... :( sad news
palace_us thumbnail
reasons not to watch this show anymore now........

-Stupid jugdes as i said earlier...
-they are not looking for leader..looking for a person who can listen to those dumb judges..
-solely run and supports to congress..I'm not saying I'm against congress but I needed this show to be transperant..
-they eliminated Ujjwaal
-They got ppl like Abha in and Ujjawal out..wat u guys say..now boring show
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Ujjwal's elimination is a shock... Its not that the others dont have the required quality to be a leader but Ujjwal was looking more promising as future leader.. Hope they have some wild card entry soon..
kavmuks thumbnail
I would say that Ujjwal is still young as per the group's experience. He does not have the type of contacts and practical experience of working at grass root level. Where Abha uses her govt mechinery comfirtable to fulfill the task. Kaura is really good and his army training is handy.. Misra is truly an achiever in life, Gadgil is not fit for top line yet... Dipayan is a karmayogi .. not fit for this dirty manipulistic stayle at all and of all Devang he knows it all knowledge, contacts, Janta, show-biz .. : )

Ujjwal is idealistic and still shy and does not know how NOT TO TELL THR TRUTH to judges.. recall reservation incident. JA has been afer him since then.

Edited by kavmuks - 16 years ago