Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow great post! Is vanvas mein Hanuman koun hai? πŸ˜Š
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on...   πŸ‘

Agni praiksha just.. 😑 again now gauri has to give this.. anika was blamed fr one night stand.. Now gauri fr badchalan ladki.. 😑 😭

At least spare soumya cvs.. πŸ₯±
Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aishu13

Wow great post! Is vanvas mein Hanuman koun hai? πŸ˜Š

Ab tak toh koi nahiπŸ˜†

Thanks😊
Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakura24

Hi,
I really really love the way you twist what is in front of everyone's eyes to something deeper and much more pronounced. I have to agree, this entire journey does have a Vanvaas vibe to it, and the way you analyzed the events in sequence made it even more certain. 
I'd love to see him returning home at Diwali, after winning the battle with himself and his fears, with his love at tow. That would be worth watching, now wouldn't it be?
The railway, is symbolic in my opinion too. Shivay might not be successful in taking him back home, instead he'd have to bid him good bye for the time being. For Omkara to grow, in my opinion, he'd have to leave the safety of the great wall of Shivay Singh Oberoi, and that journey is just starting. 
Really a wonderful post. I enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully you'd write another on the similarities with Shiva mytho? I'm not very well versed in the Shiva tales, so would love to read more on that.
Cheers!
Sakura

DamseLInActioN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WOW πŸ˜² JUST WOW!
 I LOVED IT πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Would love to read more. β€οΈ