Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: daiz

That was funny 😆

hahaha... too funny!

taikoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kishore_bhakta

hahaha... too funny!

Just to continue Sudhanshu (Chandoba)'s fun further...

If Kishore_bhakta and Chandoba (the 'experts') are together as judges, then it will be too tough for/on the contestants.

Ideal combination should be -

pmahesh & Chandoba, 

Kishore_bhakta & myself 

(i.e., one expert in each judging team! Actually we need to find a partner for our new expert 'psych' too.)

The contestants:

daiz... arien79... kd286... skybux... whocares... riddler100... salilu... mini59....psych... thekamaths (anitha)... chitra_anand... etc…etc...

(not to worry... if your name is not here...you can include it any time....)

Where: on the Net

Prizes: pls some one suggest..(but make it funny)

Mentors: Jem and other Mods 

Edited by taikoo - 18 years ago
psych thumbnail
WOuldn't it be great to have someone of the Calibre of Ustad Zakhir Hussain as a judge. Apart from being a Tabla virtuoso, he has given music to a few films too. How can one forget songs such as "Don't Look away" from Mr and Mrs Iyer and "Kya Maine yeh keh diya" from Saaz. Apart from that he has worked with some legends such as George Harrison and Van Morrison. I think he would be an ideal judge.
thekamaths thumbnail

Originally posted by: psych

WOuldn't it be great to have someone of the Calibre of Ustad Zakhir Hussain as a judge. Apart from being a Tabla virtuoso, he has given music to a few films too. How can one forget songs such as "Don't Look away" from Mr and Mrs Iyer and "Kya Maine yeh keh diya" from Saaz. Apart from that he has worked with some legends such as George Harrison and Van Morrison. I think he would be an ideal judge.

Couldn't agree more, his music in "In Custody" , a non commercial movie was great too. Zakir will make a fantastic judge.

-a

kapkumars thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody

I think they should definately try to have Lata Mangeshkar as a judge...who would know about singing more than her??....but i don't know if she would like to come and join them in this kind of musical contest...

i believe lata has previously judged the "meri awaz suno" contest, where the likes of sunidhi chauhan performed. 👏

gaggo thumbnail
Parveen Sultana
Shubha Mudgal
Manna Dey
Rajesh Roshan
A.R.Rehman
angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really think they should change the judges from the previous day to stop them comparing performances with previous day performances its unfair. but i guess its hard to line up the judges for the show hence its the nearly the same judges the next day. think they should have ppl who have been in the music business for a long time, music directors and singers with experience. A.R. Rehman would be an excellent choice hes worked with a variety of singers. would be excellent if they had ashaji and lataji on there it would be a dream to watch.

how long till the public get to vote them off will it be one by one or vote off 1 male and 1 female per episode later on?
riddler100 thumbnail
Shiv-Hari
Shankar Ehsaan Loy
Asha Bhonsle
Kavita Krishnamurty
Abhijeet
Shubha Mudgal