Adi is completely mesmerized by Jhanvi's family

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
He is completely in awe with Jhanvi her principles, morals and of course her affection with her family. The scene today was so touching. Whereas his life is filled with constant fights, greed and hatred.  
This couple are slowly growing on me! The Ganesha murti exchange was sooo cute! ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ Loved the way Jhanvi's mom and Surbhi were teasing her about him! ðŸ˜† Loving the light hearted feeling they bring to the show and not to forget their filmy lines! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grandtheft5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. He realized how much they genuinely love and care for each other, unlike the pretense at his home.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
Adi has missed out on so many years of family life, he just wishes he could have belonged to a family like Jhanvi's even for a little time. Yeah, their thoughts are similar. Also, I loved the banter between the sisters right before entered, was worthwhile ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: grandtheft5

Agreed. He realized how much they genuinely love and care for each other, unlike the pretense at his home.

Yeah definitely! His house is full of love but Nisha is ruining it for him! 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

Adi has missed out on so many years of family life, he just wishes he could have belonged to a family like Jhanvi's even for a little time. Yeah, their thoughts are similar. Also, I loved the banter between the sisters right before entered, was worthwhile ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

It is sad that he has everything but yet he is so poor. Jhanvi's family have just enough to keep them going but the bond of love and care is so rich in their house that any other shortcomings are filled. Yes me too! I love the bond they share! ðŸ˜³