Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice Teaser ..
Waiting for update
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 4

Ishra remember what he has done for her to protect her.

Flashback

Time was passing, two years passed. Raman is in 6th while ishita is in 5th. Ishra bonding was becoming strong day by day. Now it was routine that ishra have breakfast, lunch and dinner together and mostly ishita eat food from raman's hand, while raman also love to feed her. In school also raman feed her with his own hands. On afternoon when raman come to garden to have lunch with ishita he saw her cryng sitting there. He got worried and and went to her and ask

Raman(wiping her tears)- Kaya hua babu ro kuy rahi ho.

Ishita- Happy vo shagun ha na vo aur uske friends roz mujha tang karte rahte ha. Aur vo jo sameer ha na vo bhi shagun ke saath milker mujhe tang karta ha aur aaj unhone mere saara khana bhi ka liya. Aur jo maine homework kiya tha na unhona vo phad diya, aur mujhe mam se daant bhi padi aur unhone mujha stick se mara bhi

She said showing her hand which become red. A tear fell from his eyes. He told her to wait and went to bring medicine to apply on her hand. After some time he come back and start applying medicine on her hand. She winced in pain, he said sorry and start blowing air on her hand, while his eyes get moist seeing her in pain.

Kaise main batau yeh tera is tarah rona
Dekha nahi jaata hain sun

Shaam jab dhalti hain subah muskurati hain
Khushbuye lutati hain sun

Udaasi ke lamho mein hamein muskurana hain
Tere dil ka mere dil se rishta purana hain

In aankho se har aansu
Mujhko churana hain
Mujhko churana hain
Mujhko churana hain.

Raman- Babu tumne teacher ko nahi  kaha ke unlogo ne tumhara homework phada tha

Ishita- Bataya tha par un sabhne milkar mam se kaha ke ma jooth bol rahe hu, toh mam ne unki baat sune

Raman- Unhone theek nahi kiya ma unhe choduga nahi, abhi jaaker principal mam se complaint karte ha

Ishita- Nahi happy vo aapko bhi tang karege

Raman(cupping her face)- Kuch nahi hoga babu ma hu na tumahare saath

They went to principal and complaint about them. Principal call shagun , sameer and their friends to her cabin and after many tries finally they confess that whatever ishra is saying is true. Principal gave a warning to them. They were going back to class and see towards ishita with anger. Ishita hide herself behind raman scared of them. Raman also hide her behind him and gave them angry look. After that raman take permission from principal and took ishita home. At home they tell all the happenings of  the school. First they were angry but then raman make them cool. All were proud of raman the way he protect ishita. From that day ishita remain scared but put her brave face in front of everyone and also remain silent, but raman notice this. He always ask her about her mood and her silence but she always divert the topic so he decides to find himself. On day he went, during lunch break he went to call her from his class as she has not arrived yet she saw her sleeping there. He went to her, and touch her forehead and found that she was having fever. He call his parents and took her home. They call the doctor . Raman was very afraid seeing his babu in this condition and was crying.

Raman- Ma babu theek ho jayege na.

Mrs.Bhalla- Tu jinta mat kar putter vo theek ho jayegi.

Doctor come from room and raman ran to him to asked about her

Raman- Doctor uncle babu theek ha na,

Doctor- Ha raman ishita theek ha, bas normal fever ha. Vo subha tak theek ho jayegi

Raman was going inside when he heard elder's talk about ishita and hide behind the door to listen them.

Mrs.Bhalla- Doctor saab ishita putter ha na.

Doctor- Ishita ko kisi baat ka stress ha kaya.

Mrs.Iyer- kuy khaya hua dr.

Doctor- Kuch nahi use dehkar aisa lagh raha tha ke vo kuch dare dare si ha aur usi wajah se use bukhar aya. Par koye baat nahi abh maine use injection de diya ha kal subha takh vo theek ho jayege. Ma abh chalta hu

All were not getting why ishita is scared but raman know the reason so he decides to ask her. Whole time he was with her. At night also he was with her and told her parents he will take care of her. He even didn't have his dinner. Everyone tell him to have dinner and sleep but he was adamant that he will not leave his babu alone till she wake up.  At 3am in night ishita wake up to have water and saw raman sleeping sitting on bed in sitting position. Raman also get up felling some moment and asked her

Raman- Are babu tum theek ho, kuch chahiya tumhe

Ishita- pani

Raman help her sitting straight and made her drink water and then ask

Raman- Babu abh sach sach batana kaya hua . un logo ne phir se tumhe tang kiya

Ishita bend her head and nodded in no. Raman held her chin to face her and asked lovingly

Raman- Apne happy se joot bologe babu

Ishita couldn't control herself and hugged him crying. Raman get tensed seeing her crying and asked her loving cupping her face and wipping her tears

Raman- Babu kaya hua plz rona band karo aur batao mujhe unhona kaya kiya

Ishita- Jabh agle din mam class me gaye toh un logo ne kaha ki agar aage se maine unki complaint ke toh vo mujhe school se nikalwa denge aur aapko bhi tang karenge.

Raman-toh tumne mujhe bataya kuy nahi babu

Ishita- Ma bhaut dar gaye thi happy

Raman hugged her and assured her that from now no one will trouble her and something. He start patting her head while ishita slept hugging him while raman was admiring her promising her to keep her safe always

Tere dil ka mere dil se
Rishta purana hain
Teri bechaini ka teri tanhai ka ehsaas hain mujhko sun
Main jo saath tere hu phir tujhe hain kaisa gam
Dard baat lenge ham sun

In palko mein khushiyo ka sapna sajana hain
Tere dil ka mere dil se rishta purana hain

In aankho se har aansu
Mujhko churana hain
Mujhko churana hain
Mujhko churana hain.

After two days their preparatory holidays start. Ishra start preparing for their exams together. Ishita is also getting better as raman was always with her. They gave their exams. After exams there were holidays for 1 month. Bhalla's and Iyer's went to shimla for two weeks and then lonavala for one week. They all enjoyed very much and raman didn't enjoy much because he was sad for something. After 3 weeks all came back enjoying a lot specially ishita. After three days their result come. Ishita come first while all were shocked to see raman's result. They all come back home while Mr.Bhalla is very angry on raman while other were confused.

Mr.Bhalla- Ye kaya ha raman tum fail kase ho gaye, bolo koye javab ha tumhara paas...

Mrs.Bhalla- Bhalla ji aap shant ho jayea ma baat karte hu use...

Mrs.Bhalla(turning to raman)- Putter ye kase ho gaya, tu toh hamasha phale number par ata that oh is baar fail kasa ho gaya.

Raman- Ma papa phala aap log promise karo ke aap log samjhoge ki mame ye kuy kiya

Mr. and Mrs.Bhalla- Bata putter

Raman tell them everything happened in school with ishita and why she got fever that time

Raman- Isiliye maine ye kiya take me ishu ke saath raha saku aur use protect kar saku. Vo log babu ko kitna tang karte rahate ha. Agar me uske saath rahunga toh use protect kar paunga. Me use sad nahi dekh sakta. Vo chup rahate ha toh mujhe acha nahi lagta. Aur agar me uske saath nahi rahunga toh vo log use hamasha tang karte rahange aur vo hamasha aise hi sad aur chup chap rahage. Ma use aise nahi dekh sakta, mujhe bhaut bura lagta ha use sad dekhkar, he said while his eyes get moist...

All were having tears listening this and Mr. and Mrs. Iyer were overwhelmed with raman's decision and were feeling lucky for their daughter. While ishita went from there, raman saw her going, he also went behind her taking permission from his parents..

Mr. Iyer- Maaf karna om raman ne ye sabh ishu ke liya kiya...

Mr.Bhalla-  Pagal ho gaya ha kaya vishwa. I am proud of raman. Aur tu chinta mat kar

While ishita went to terrace and raman also went behind her. Raman saw her standing near railing and went towards her and put his hand on her shoulder. Ishita turn around and hug raman tight crying. Raman also hug her and and said

Raman- Kaya hua babu abh kuy ro rahi ho. Abh toh me tumhare saath tumahre Class me hi padunga.

Ishita- Aapko ye nahi karna chaiya tha happy. Aap mare liye fail ho gaye.

Raman- Toh kay hua is baar ma pass ho jaunga aur hum dono ek saath agli class me jayenge, maza ayehga na.

Ishita- Par happy aapne aise kuy kiya mere liya.

Raman- Kuyki ma apni babu ko rote hua nahi dkh sakta, samjhi mara bhuddu bachha

Ishita- par kuy

Raman- Because I Love U mare bhuddu babu, and I can't see u in trouble and crying.

Ishita- I Love u too happy and hugged him tight.

tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera
tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya
tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha
kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa

o o o o ho ho
o o o o o o

aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
ho aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
teri hasi teri ada auron se hai bilkul judaa
o o o o ho ho
o o o o o o

Flaskback ends

Raman took his report card and said

Raman- Tumne abhi tak ye report card sambhal ke rakha ha...

Ishita- Aur nahi to kaya, Aur hamasha ise sambhal ke rakhungi.

Raman(hugged ishita tight)- I love u babu

Ishita- I love u too happy, thanks for coming into my life.

They were hugging when ruhi come running in their room and get angry and speak putting her both hands on her hips.

Ruhi- Ruhi ke bagaar hugging kar raha ho papa mama

Ishra broke the hug listening to her. Raman call ruhi and pick her up and she hugged ishra and they both kiss ruhi on her both cheeks. Ishita get overwhelmed seeing them together. Ruman saw her tears and wipe them.

Dil Se Dil Ka Rishta Jo Hai ...
Pal Do Pal Me Tutta Nahi...

Bandhan Dilo Ka Chutta Nahi...
Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Purana Hai...
In Ankhon Se Har Anshu Mujhko Churana Hai...
Mujhko Churana Hai...
Mujhko Churana Hai..

They changed ruhi's clothes and went down to have lunch with the family. After doing lunch all went for shopping. Ladies and gents were purchasing differently while ishra want to choose with each other's choice. Raman came out of shop saying he has to attend a call and went towards ladies section. He saw ishits going towards trial room and sneekingly went to room before ishita close the door. Ishita was about to shout when he put his hand on her mouth so that she doesn't shout

Raman- shhh... madrasan ma hu

Ishita- Raman aap , aap yaha kaya kar raha ho, kisi ne dekh liya toh

Raman- Kaya yaar madrasan ek toh sabh se chupte chupata aya hu aur tu ha ke...

Ishita- par raman...

Before ishita could speak raman pulled ishita by her waist and start kissing her. Raman was chewing her lips while ishita was struggling. After some time ishita stop struggling and start responding him. They were kissing passionately. After 5 min they broke the kiss and were breathing hard. They join their heads.

Tu Meri Adhuri Pyas Pyas

Tu Aagayi Mann Ko Raas Raas Ab Toh

Tu Meri Adhuri Pyas Pyas

Tu Agayi Mann Ko Raas Raas

Ab Toh Tu Aaja Pass Paaas

Hai Guzarish

Hain Haal Toh Dil Ka Tang Tang

Tu Rang Ja Mere Rang Rang

Bas Chalna Mere Sang Sang

Hai Guzarish

Kehde Tu Han To Zindagi

Chainon Se Chhutke Hasegi

Moti Honge Moti Rahon Mein

Yeh...Yeh...Yeh

Tu Meri Adhuri Pyas Pyas

Ab Toh Tu Aaja Pass Pass

Hai Guzarish

Ishita kept her head on his chest to normal her beathing. Both were smiling. They look into each other's eyes and share a beautiful eyelock. He tuck her hair. Ishita downcasted her eyes feeling shy. Raman held her chin to face him and cupped her face with one while on on her waist and lovingly kissed her forehead, while ishita close her eyes feeling his touch.

Chanda Hai Aasman Hai

Aur Badal Bhi Ghane Hai

Yeh Chanda Chup Jaye Naa

Tanhaayi Dhass Rahi Hai

Aur Dhadkan Badh Rahi Hai

Ek Pal Bhi Chain Aaye Na

Kaisi Ajaab Dastaan Hai

Bechainiyaan Bas Yahan Hai Oh

Tu Meri Adhuri Pyas Pyas

Ab Toh Tu Aaja Pass Paaas

Hai Guzarish

Hain Haal To Dil Ka Tang Tang

Tu Rang Ja Mere Rang Rang

Bas Chalna Mere Sang Sang

Hai Guzaaarish

Kehde Tu Haan To Zindagi

Chainon Se Chhutke Hasegi

Moti Honge Moti Rahon Mein

Yeh...Yeh...Yeh

Tu Meri Adhuri Pyas Pyas

Hmmm...Hmmm..Mmm

While in next moment she opened her eyes with a jerk and was shocked.

That's all for now. Hope you will like this update. Do hit like and give your wonderful comments.

Love

Sarthi