Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
SHOT 15

Raman went to school thinking about his little wife, he settle down on his place and was waiting for the paper to be distributed. 

Soon they got the paper, Raman closed his eyes and prayed to matarani. After that he open his eyes and start reading the question paper and soon started answering them. Three hours went in a jiffy, everyone submit their paper and went out talking about their paper. Raman was happy as his paper went too well. He took his belongings from the teacher and went to his bike. He took out his phone and called ishita, but she didn't picked it. 

Raman-busy hogi. No problem will talk after reaching home. Thinking so he start the ignition and rode towards his house. On way his mobile rang, he switched on his bluetooth and said-hello, whose this .

Ishita-main aapki ishita, choti wali biwi, bhool gaye kya. She said making a puppy face. 

Raman smiled hearing her words and said-how can I forget my little baby, actually I was riding bike so couldn't see the caller. 

Ishita-why u r talking and riding, aapko chot lag sakti hai. Stop it bike now.

Raman-its OK bachcha. 

Ishita-no not OK, u park the bike in a corner and then talk. She said scolding him. 

Raman smiled and parked his bike under a tree. 

Raman -done, now say. 

Ishita-how ur paper went. 

Raman -it was awesome. Mujhe bahut achche number milenge. He said happily. 

Ishita-woh toh milenge hi. After all u r my intelligent Raman. She said smiling making him smile too. 

Raman-ofcourse, I am urs.waise I heard someone went to temple today to pray for me. Is it true. 

Ishita blushed hearing this and said-ofcourse I am ur wife, I have all the rights to pray for u. Nahi hai kya. 

Raman -ofcourse chotu ,u have all the rights on u. Waise kya manga bhagwaan ji se. 

Ishita-i asked to make u top in board exam and that u get admission in ur desired college and in return I will fast for u. She said smiling. 

Raman-what, fast. No chotu not fast. U r too small for all this. I will get success if I deserve, u don't have to suffer for it. 

Ishita-nahi Raman. I want to do it for u. So that u can say that I am behind ur success. Main aapke saath rehna chahti hoon, aapke struggle. I will feel good. 

Raman smiled hearing her words and said-meri chotu toh ab badi ho rahi hai. She start talking so maturely. 

Ishita-i want to do everything for u, which amma do for appa. Aap jaldi se yahan aa jaiye. I will make food for u, then will serve u, then will wash ur clothes. 

Raman-arey bas bas, meri nanhi si biwi itna kaam kaise karegi. Tum sirf mere pass rehna, rest I can do myself. I will be successful of my own. 

Ishita-but I will fast for u, OK. 

Raman-ok bachcha, but don't fall sick, coz if u will fall sick then neither I can come to meet u nor able to concentrate on my studies. 

Ishita-i will take care of myself, u too take care of urself.

Raman-ok, now hung the call. I am getting late, maa papa must be waiting for me. 

Ishita-ok bye Raman. Just give my kissie.

Raman pecked her through the phone and she kissed him back. Then they hung the call, Raman went to his home while ishita was just sitting dreaming about him. 

Raman reached home, his parents asked about the papers. He told happily that they went good. Then iyers too call to know about his papers. 

All were happy that Raman's paper went well. 

Soon time start passing, Raman was fully indulged in his studies while ishita too never disturb him in his studies,their talking time reduced and they could hardly talk, but still their bond was getting stronger. 

Ishita calls him after his every paper and they talk for long, about his paper and their relationship. Everything was going well. 

Soon Ishita's exams too got started. She too start studying seriously as she too want to score good marks like Raman. Amma appa were too happy seeing the change in her. She was changing slowly because of her love for Raman. 

Soon their exams got over, ishita get free while Raman start filling forms of different engineering entrance exams to get admission in a good college but his preference was to get college near Chennai, so that he can meet ishita every now and then. 

A month pass like this and finally ishita got her result. She was too happy as she got third position in her class, though it wasn't too good but she was excited to tell Raman as she got very good marks in science and mathematics which was the toughest subjects for them. 

Raman was lost in his studies when he felt someone's palm on his eyes. At first he got startled but next second he smiled fully recognising her fragrance  and said-chotu, before she can say anything. 

Ishita-aapne pehchaan liya  mujhe. She said making a puppy face while he said turning to her-i don't need eyes to see u, tumhe toh main bandh aankhon se bhi dekh sakta hoon. He said rubbing his nose with hers. 

Ishita smiled and settled in his lap comfortably. Raman cupped her face and kissed her forehead softly. She closed her eyes feeling his touch. She kept her head on his chest while he wounded his arms around her waist. 

Raman -achanak, tum yahan. 

Ishita-yes, to give u surprise. Don't u like it. 

Raman -i loved it, but how u came. Hope u didn't bother amma appa. 

Ishita-no I don't them, actually I got very good marks in my exams, so they asked for a gift and I asked them to bring me here. Maine achcha kiya naa. She asked smiling while Raman just nodded admiring her. 

Raman-kitne achche marks aaye, u didn't told me. 

Ishita-i thought to surprise u. I got 86 in science and 92 in mathematics. Itne number mujhe aaj tak nahi mile. Amma appa was too happy. And so am I. Aap khush ho. 

Raman-bahut. Saying so he tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and said-u know ishita, u have turned more beautiful. Ekdum Raman ki ishita jaisi.saying so he hugged her tightly while she too snuggle more into him seeking his warmth. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it. 

Ps-185+ likes with lovely comments for next updt. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next shot, enjoy. 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous update dear
Continue soon plz
Thanks for pm
agm1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2