keep reading 
stay healthy you too dear 

😉😉😉
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hai Sakshiji
First I am sorry for the late reply.
Nice updates. Doll name Gudiya and Ranveer's snoring I liked it so much.
Waiting for the next update.
Thank you & take care.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 497
Ranveer saw Ishani with a questioning face as soon as Ishani said that he was snoring yesterday night. 
Ranveer:Kya I was snoring?
Ishani:Of course. 
Ranveer:(with a cute no face):I can't be snoring and all. I don't have the habit of snoring.
Ishani: I too didn't tell that you have the habit of snoring but you were snoring yesterday. 
Ranveer:See I am a man to be very peaceful while sleeping so surely I would have not snored and all. 
Ishani:Really? I have a proof for it. 
Ranveer(with a attitude face):Kya proof?
Ishani:you were looking so cute while snoring so I recorded your video of snoring in my phone.
Ranveer(with a bit shocked face):See where is your phone now?
Ishani:(with a happy smile):Its in the lamp table of that room let me show you the way you are snoring(she moved him a bit with her hand and she started to walk out of the bedroom fast like a cute bubbly girl).
Ranveer as soon as Ishani walked from the bedroom started to walk out of the bedroom and he came to the bedroom cum living room were he saw Ishani now taking her phone from the lamp table and he started to walk to her and he stood near her were Ishani saw seeing the phone screen and she was taking the video from the gallery of her phone and then took the Ranveer snoring video and she showed it to Ranveer. 
Ishani(with a fun smile):See your snoring..
Ranveer seeing her with a silent cute face got the phone from her and saw the phone display were he was sleeping so well and was snoring well were his mouth too was opening and closing according to the snoring Rhythm and the snoring sound was very clear too in the video were after his three snoring the video was over were he saw Ishani with a cute face.
Ishani(laughed cutely):Did you see how you were snoring? Now you got the proof know?This video I will have with me forever and after going to Mumbai I will show it all in our family. 
Ranveer:Oh ho for that only you have recorded the video of my snoring so this is your plan to expose my snoring to the whole world(he saw her phone):Let me delete it..(he was about to delete it).
Ishani(seeing he was about to delete went to him and held his right hand with her two hands and stopped him):Ranveer no you should not. 
Ranveer:You should not have this video I will delete it or else you will be making fun of me in my whole life.(he tried to take his one hand from Ishani's hand).
Ishani(without leaving his hand):Ranveer its my phone and I only have rights of what I should have in my phone and what I should delete. 
Ranveer:Hello the video you are having in your phone is mine madam for that you need my permission.(he was in a exactly fun fighting mode with his wife).
Ishani:(with the same fun fight mode):Hello I can't be asking permission to you for using my phone and all. I liked the way you snored and I recorded it and I will keep it in my phone.And when ever I feel bored I will show it to you and make fun of you. 
Ranveer:(trying to take his hand from her hand):Oh do you think so that I will give you your phone without deleting the video. I will delete it for sure. 
Ishani:you can't do it Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a cute fighting face): I will..(he took his hand from Ishani's hand with a force and he started run to the bedroom were Ishani too started to run behind him were he entered the bedroom and he was about to delete the video).
Ishani:(came and stood behind him and held his right hand with her two hands): No way Ranveer give my phone..
Ranveer:After deleting only I will give(he tried to take his hand from her hand).
Ishani:I won't leave you to delete. 
Ranveer: But I will delete it my dear..
Ranveer was trying to take his hand from her and trying and succeeding took his hand from her hand and he start to go to the other side of the bed quickly were Ishani came with him and stood in front of him were Ranveer sat in the bed and was trying to delete the video were Ishani too was trying to get the phone from him were she was pulling his hand stopping from deleting the video were finally Ishani who was trying to get the phone as Ranveer was pulling his hand and both were moving this side and left side left her balance and fell in the bed well were her legs were on the floor were Ranveer feeling Ishani fell on the bed and without deleting the video he turned and saw Ishani were now having the phone in his hand saw Ishani were the black tight shirt over Ishani's body showed her more beautiful to his eyes. The shirt was exposing her structure so well were without to his control he half laid in the bed beside Ishani. Ishani too saw Ranveer with a silent face. 
Ishani(in a low tone): Mera phone dena
Ranveer:Please let me delete the video or else you will be making fun of me showing it to all the people in house. 
Ishani(lovingly putting her hand over Ranveer's shoulder): I said simply yesterday you looked so cute while snoring and I know you don't have the habit of snoring so it was really surprising seeing you snoring well so only I recorded it in my phone and let me tell you that I won't show it to anyone its only to make fun of you when needed okay?Give my phone. 
Ranveer:Sure know?
Ishani shook her head as sure were Ranveer without deleting the video gave the phone in the hands of Ishani were Ishani got the phone in her other hand and took her other hand in Ranveer's shoulders and was about to get up were Ranveer without leaving her to get up he held her shoulders well with his hand and he made her lay in the bed again and he came above her. 
Ranveer(seeing her lips): I love you.
Ishani(seeing him a cute look and keeping her phone in the bed and lovingly put her both hands surrounding his neck well):you are telling it only but when we get time to show it you will sleep. 
Ranveer(going near her well and held her cheek with his hand): Missed me yesterday?
Ishani:Haan some what I was missing you only. 
Ranveer:Tk fine we have only 4 nights in Shimla and we should not waste those nights so that shall we have it today night?
Ishani(seeing him with shyness): Haan okay but you should not sleep today also. 
Ranveer:I won't okay?
Ishani(shook her head as okay with the smile and took her hands from his neck and was about to get up):Tk let us go..
Ranveer(making her lay again by holding her shoulders):Where?
Ishani:Ranveer its 8.20 now we need to have breakfast and Raagini may wake up anytime then I need to make her ready and then we need to leave for sight seeing know?
Ranveer:Let us go but before it give me a lip lock and then go. 
Ishani(held his both the cheeks with a love face were Ranveer too got happy as Ishani's hand was caressing his cheek were Ishani made Ranveer to come close to her and she brought Ranveer's lips near her lips and seeing Ranveer's eyes and saw Ranveer's lips again and in a low tone): I can't..
Ranveer(who was ready for the kiss got disappointed):see again you are making fun of me Ishani?
Ishani(took her hand from his cheek and held his shoulders and pushed him that made Ranveer to get up were she too got up and sat next to Ranveer in the bed): Its fun only but let us have everything in the night now come on let us go and order for breakfast and then have it. 
Ranveer(seeing her a not satisfied face): Nahi I want kiss without it I won't come anywhere. 
Ishani:(seeing his adamant nature went close to him and held his chin well and she kissed his one side cheek):Enough?
Ranveer(seeing her a cute child like face):I want more Ishani yesterday I was a stupid to sleep. Really I only know how much I am missing you.
Ishani(sat close to him):Ranveer okay fine today night we can have everything you wanted. Now come on smile and come on let us have breakfast and then after Raagini wakes up let us leave to sight seeing. 
Ranveer(seeing the pleasing face of Ishani and giving a smile): hmm okay done..
Ishani smiled to him and got up and she took her phone that was in the bed and she started to walk towards the entrance of the room were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani and when she saw about to go out..
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her turned and saw him): Haan 
Ranveer:(with a cute warning face):See that video show never be shown to anyone okay?
Ishani(smiling to him):I will never like to share my Ranveer and his related things to anyone because I am so selfish in you I only need you for me I never like to share you with people. 
Ranveer smiled to her well were Ishani too smiling to him took her right hand and showing her index finger and signed him to come were Ranveer got up and started to walk and seeing Ranveer coming Ishani came out of the bedroom and she came to the main room and she walked towards the lamp table to take the intercom phone to order for breakfast were Ranveer too came out of the bedroom and when Ishani was about to take the intercom phone Raagini gave a cute cry from her. Ishani without taking the phone turned and saw Raagini were cutie pie was crying so cutely and Ishani went and sat in the bed next to Raagini. 
Ishani:Raagini...
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice got up and sat in the bed with tear full eyes and seeing Ishani she got up and stood in the bed and went to Ishani and hugged Ishani well): Mama..
Ishani(hugging Raagini well and she held Raagini's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her with a smile):oh my Raagini cutie what happen?
Raagini(seeing Ishani with sleep awaken and teary eyes face cutely showed the washroom to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing the washroom and remembering that she didn't make Raagini wear the diaper and seeing Raagini):Not bad only one day I didn't make you wear diaper that time too my cutie is able to tell she want to use Washroom(with a smile took Raagini in her hand and wiped her tears well):Tk come let us go to washroom after taking your dress. (seeing Ranveer who was standing near the bed):Ranveer..
Ranveer(before she tells): Ishani let me tell the bearer to come and take the empty vessel of our dinner yesterday night and then there is time still its only 8.30 now so once Raagini is ready means let us go down and have breakfast today. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): Haan for Breakfast only I came to tell to you and you itself told the plan okay done. (she walked to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and she took the towel and the dresses of Raagini and then closed the cupboard well and having Raagini and then the dress in her hand well and she walked to the washroom and she entered the washroom to make Raagini ready for the day).
Ranveer with a smile went and sat in the bed and he took the intercom and dialed to the restuarnt and as soon as the person picked the call he told them to send a bearer to come and take the empty plates and glasses and then he kept the phone back in his place and then he got up and went to the bedroom and he took his phone from the lamp table and he took his watch and wore his watch and then he came out of the bedroom and he came to the living room cum bedroom and going to the table and he took the charger pin and inserted it in his phone and he turned on the switch and kept the phone in the table for charging and then he started to walk back to the bed and he sat in the bed and he took the TV remote from the lamp table and he turned on the TV and he changed the channel and then he got the business news channel were he started to watch the business news channel. 
MUMBAI
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
It was 8.30 were Shikhar having the papers in his one hand and then lawyer coat in his other came to his room from study room were Shivanya was sitting in the sofa seeing her phone were Shikhar came to her and stood near her. 
Shikhar:Shivanya shall we go?
Shivanya saw Shikhar and shook her head as okay and she got up and Shikhar started to walk were Shivanya too started to walk with him and then came to Krisha's room were the room was locked and Shikhar took his hand to the door and he knocked the door well. As he knocked three times krisha opened the door were she was ready for the day completely. 
Shikhar(giving a smile to Krisha):krisha you are ready know?
Krisha:Yes Bhaiya completely ready shall we leave?
Shikhar:Haan let us..
Krisha(seeing Shivanya): Bhabhi you are also coming with us?
Shivanya:Haan I thought I should be with you and your Bhaiya at this time. 
Krisha:(smiling to her):Thank you so much Bhabhi. 
Shivanya:you are welcomed come on let us leave..
Krisha shook her head as yes and Shikhar,Shivanya and Krisha started to walk in the corridor and then came down in the stairs and they came to the hall were they saw Kanchan and Raj Narayan Mehra sitting in the sofa of the hall with a silent face. Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha came and stood near them were Kanchan and Raj Narayan seeing them standing near them they got up and saw them. 
Raj Narayan(seeing Krisha):krisha finally the day came for you. Be strong from now. 
Krisha(with a smile):Papa I am completely strong all I want is to get rid of that stupid man in my life. I have made a very big stupidity in my life by marrying that Devarsh and this is the day I am going to get freedom from that meaningless relationship.
Raj Narayan(saw Kanchan with a smile were kanchan too saw him with a smile and then seeing Krisha):We are proud of you Krisha. Many girls getting married to a wrong person crying inside the house and they never have the guts to come out of those unhappy life but our daughter is very strong and she is firm in her decision and we are happy for it. Still now we were sitting with worried faces only thinking whether you will be having hurt in your heart for this divorce but after seeing your smiling face we are proud and happy.(he opened his arms for his daughter).
Krisha(hugged him):Thank you Papa for understanding. 
Raj Narayan(touched krisha's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her with a smile):all father and mother should understand their children when they are in trouble.Many girls thinking that If they get divorce her own family will not support and they are living a unhappy life but we want our daughter's happiness only. 
Kanchan(with a smile): Haan come on go and get Divorce from the man who you don't like and then come we are sure you will get a good life partner. 
Krisha(shook her head as yes):Thank you Maa. 
Kanchan(smiling to her and saw Shikhar):Shikhar see to that this case is getting over today itself enough here after we don't want that Devarsh in our life. 
Shikhar:Haan let me take care of it Maa. 
Kanchan(seeing Shivanya):Shivanya you didn't get ready to hospital there is no coat in your hand?
Shivanya:Maa today I am in leave and I thought that I can be with Shikhar and Krisha to support them. 
Kanchan(with a smile):Hmm very happy for having you in our family Shivanya tk three of you go and then come back with a happy news. 
Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha giving smile to them started to walk to the entrance of the house and then finally came out of the house and came to the parking of the house and coming to the car Shikhar took his car key from his pocket and he opened the car and he got in the driving seat and then he kept the papers and the coat in the dashboard were Shivanya came to the other side and got in the seat next to Shikhar were Krisha opened the back side door and she got in the back seat and closed the car door. Shikhar started the car and he started to drive the car out of their house and he came out of the house and he started to drive the car towards the court. 
SHIMLA..
Ranveer was sitting in the bed and watching TV were the time was slowly moving were there was knock in the main door were he got down from the bed and he started to walk towards the main door and he came to the main door and saw through the door viewer and he got to know its Bearer and he unlocked and opened the door were the Bearer seeing Ranveer gave a pleasant smile to Ranveer were Ranveer told him to take the empty plates and glasses were bearer shook his head as okay and he entered the room and he walked in the room and he came to the tea poi and took the empty vessels in the try and holding the try in his hand and he started to walk towards the entrance of the room and he went out of the room after giving a smile to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiling to Bearer and as soon as the Bearer went from the room he closed the door of the room and he locked the room well and he started to walk back and he came to the bed and he sat in the bed and started to watch TV. As he was watching TV now washroom door was opened and Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom having Raagini in her hand were cutie pie was so cute in her white pant and blue shirt. Ishani as usual started to make Raagini ready by making Raagini stand in the bed were Ranveer was seeing Raagini and Ishani was feeling so happy to have such a good family with him. The time was running were when it was exactly 9.15 Ishani made Raagini ready for the day and she took Raagini from the bed and made Raagini to stand in the floor. 
Raagini(standing in the floor and seeing Ishani): Mama. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):hmm
Raagini(cutely):Gudiya kaha?
Ishani(admiring the way her daughter was speaking to her): hmm(showing the doll in the lamp table):Vahaan
Raagini(seeing the place Ishani was showing having a smile in her face seeing the doll in the lamp table almost ran to the lamp table by telling):Gudiyaa...(she went to the lamp table and she took the doll in her hand then she sat in the floor and started to play with the doll).
Ranveer had a smile seeing the cute way of Raagini were Ishani too smiled seeing Raagini's way of attachments to the doll were at the same time both Ranveer and Ishani after admiring Raagini turned and saw each other were both had a smile in their lips were Ranveer took the TV remote and he turned off the TV and he got down from the bed and he came and stood next to Ishani and seeing her. 
Ranveer:Raagini is very happy with doll. 
Ishani:(seeing him):Haan now a days children are not at all playing with dolls. They are often using the cell phones were it is very harmful for children in this age. I know we too used to give phone sometime in Raagini's hand but wish that we should reduce that and make her play with dolls and other playable things in this age till she come to a certain age she need to play with these things only. Cell phones are really harming children so much and many parents are not aware of this to make their children not cry they are giving their phones in the hands of children and those children are knowing only the phones and not the doll or other playing materials now a days.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):What to do?Parents now a days are not liking their children often crying so to make them silent they are giving phones and tablets in the children hands. 
Ishani(seeing him a lovely look):But I won't till certain age let her play with these toys and even though she play games in the phone that too for sometime only not always..
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look): hmm very good message to all its really needed awareness for all the parents. 
Ishani:haan tk(seeing him in his shirt and pant):Where is your jacket?
Ranveer:haan let me wear it and you and Raagini too wear jackets and then let us leave to have breakfast. 
Ishani:Haan tk..
Ranveer started to walk to the bedroom to take his jacket were Ishani walked to the cupboard to take her and Raagini's Jacket were cutie pie was playing happily with her Gudiya doll. 
To be continued 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing episode didu...Raagini's behaviour is way too cute...she's learning much more quickly... & glad that Krisha is getting rid of devarsh...Ranveer & Ishaani r also spending their precious time together with much more love...fascinating update didu...by reading ur updates, i can really divert my attention frm this ongoing situation of mine...be safe & stay healthy
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab..
I m really enjoying reading my name in the updates...:P
Alisha306 thumbnail
Brilliant episode darling. Ishaani was making fun of him by showing his video. Ranveer wants to delete it but Idhaani is teasing him. So cute. I like it. The best part was when ishaani said that she didn't want to share him with others. He is only for her. Thank you for showing us possessive Ishaani.
Now waiting for their night.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
Great episode as always. Ishveer are happy teasing each other. Ishaani in this update is very possessive. I like it. I also like the doll Gudiya.
Please show us romantic and possessive Ishaani during their night session.
Thank you in advance.
😆 😉
STWB25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi! 
Lovely episode as always! The snoring video and fight were hilarious! 😆👍🏼
Your chapters keep getting better and better! Thank you so much for giving us Ranveer's Unsaid Feelings! Best story yet! 👏⭐️

Keep being awesome! 😃❤️
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
How r u
I'm fine
Amazing episode as always 😛
Now waiting for next 😊
Update soon dear Edited by adrita08 - 7 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.
the episode with Ranveer's snoring was fantastic. I laughed a lot. Overall thank you Sakshi for your great job. We all in this forum highly appreciate it. Your story is a part of our day. I start my day from reading your updates.
Keep writing dear.