Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: harisha39

It was a cute episode...The last episodes were so good loved it...And sorry for not commenting all these days...Was busy a little so didn't get to read and comment but got time now so will read and comment...Thanks for the pm

Hi Harisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and 
no need to be sorry dear 
work is important happy you  read the story now 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

very nice updates.really enjoing shimla trip.

Hi Naush
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
happy you are enjoying Shimla trip 
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi!!!!
Brilliant update. I like Ishveer caressing Raagini. They are such good parents. Ishaani always compares Raagini with Ranveer. They are absolutely similar to each other. I was happy when Ishaani asked happiness for Raagini and Ranveer in the temple. It proves that her life is not possible without them. They are very important part of her life.
Update soon.

Hi Amritha 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the way Ishveer caring Raagini and yes they
are such a cute parents 
Ishani is seeing Raagini and Ranveer same to same and compares them 
yes they are ditto of each other
glad you were happy that Ishani asking for Ranveer and Raagini image in temple 
yes surely Ishani life is not possible without Ranveer and Raagini 
they are so important part of her life 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi.
Wonderful update.
The best part was when Ranveer said that their family wasn't complete without the second child.
Adore Ishveer romance in the car.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Update soon

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
glad you liked the way Ranveer said that their family was not complete 
without the second child and the way Ishveer romance in car 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer is admiring ishani's stylish look.sweet.ishani used to like rabbits n she is comparing ragini to a rabbit.so cute.

Ranveer is so possessive that he wants to hold ishani's hand always.so cute.ishani wants them to hold each other's hand n walk the whole life n ranveer saying we will was so sweet.loved it.they going to the temple was nice,but what I liked d most is the scene of washing ragini's hand n leg b4 entering main temple.it looked very natural.i could relate to it

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer admiring Ishani's looks and Ishani liked rabbits and 
she is comparing Raagini to rabbit 
glad you liked Ranveer possessive that he wants to hold Ishani's hand always 
and the way Ishani wanted them to hold each other hand and walk the whole 
life and Ranveer telling they will 
glad you liked they gone to temple and the way they washing Raagini's hand and 
leg before going in temple and felt its natural dear and you were able to relate to it too
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Very nice episode darling.
Ranveer is so cute when he takes care of Raagini.
Update soon.
πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer cuteness when taking care of Raagini 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hello Sakshi.
Thanks for the update. It's fantastic. Loved Ishveer worship, their romance in the car and of course cute little Raagini. Loved when Ishaani said that she wants to hold Ranveer's hand for the whole life.
Keep writing.
Update soon.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer worship and their romance in the car 
and then little Raagini 
happy you liked the way ishani said that she wants to hold Ranveer's hand for 
the whole life 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adrita08

Hello sakshi.
Wonderful update
Waiting for next
Update soon dear πŸ˜›

Hi Adrita
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
I hope you are doing good.
Quite busy with the work.
Couldn't reply for the episode.
Episode are awesome.
Loved their romance and our cutie pie.
Enjoyed completely.
Last part was too good.
Waiting for the next one.
Update soon.
Stay healthy
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 493
Balveer was driving the car towards State Museum were Ranveer was still smiling to Ishani holding her hand in his hand and was seeing her with a cute look were Ishani too was seeing him with a lovely look and both of them was seeing each other and holding their hands so tightly were that was the moment Raagini came out of the hug from Ishani and saw Ishani with a cute face. 
Ishani(holding Raagini well in her one hand and seeing Raagini):kya hua Baby?
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ishani): Mama
Ishani:hmm
Raagini(still smiling well): Mama..
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini smiling and telling Mama):What happen suddenly to my baby? she is smiling so much and calling her Mama in her sweet voice.
Raagini kept on smiling and she lovingly tilted her head and kissed Ishani's cheek with her tiny lips were Ishani had a smile seeing her daughter affection on her were Raagini in a cute happiness was moving her body from Ishani's hand were Ishani's other hand was needed for her to hold Raagini and she tried to take her hand from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer was holding her hand so well and was not leaving her hand. Ishani turned and saw Ranveer well and signed him to leave her hand were Ranveer cutely smiling to her shook his head as no to Ishani were Ishani holding Raagini well in her one hand were Raagini was kept on doing her naughtiness by shaking her body this side and that side and the car too was running well. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in a low tone):Ranveer leave my hand..
Ranveer(sitting well near her in a low tone):You said you want to walk holding my hands your whole life know?Then now you are telling that I should leave your hand. I won't leave. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):Of course Baba I want you to hold my hands always for my complete life and that means you want to be near me always in my complete life and for that what you will be holding my hands 24 hours a day?
Ranveer:hmm If god gives that boon surely I will be holding your hands for 24 hours but now a days know surely someone will come and disturb me when I get close to you. 
Ishani(with a smile): hmm I too know that but now please leave Ranveer Raagini is shaking her body well and smiling to herself so now I want to hold her by two hands my other hand is paining as I am bearing her wait completely in one hand. 
Ranveer(with a smile): okay(he took his hand from Ishani's hand)
Ishani too as soon as Ranveer took his hand from her hand she took her hand and held Raagini well with her both the hands were cutie pie was smiling well and doing all the sort of naughtiness to get her mother's attention to her were Ranveer was smiling seeing them and then he started to see out of the window and started to see the roadsides of Shimla. At the end of 35 minutes Journey they reached Himachal Pradesh State Museum were Balveer parked the car in the parking of the Museum. 
Balveer(seeing Ranveer behind):Sir get down we came to state Museum.
Ranveer and Ishani shook their heads as okay and Ranveer wore the shoes in his legs and he saw Ishani were she was wearing the shoes of her making Raagini sit in her lap and then she took the shoes of Raagini and held Raagini well in her lap itself and she made Raagini wear her shoes were Ranveer seeing both Ishani and Raagini got up and he opened the car door and he got down from the car were Ishani too holding Raagini well and she too got down from the car and she closed the car door were Balveer too got down from the car and he saw them with a smile. 
Balveer:Sir this is Himachal Pradesh state Museum. It is one of the tourist attraction in Shimla. The main aim of setting up this Museum was to conserve the history,tradition and vivid culture of Shimla.Many artifacts are displayed like Antique books,coins, paintings,jewelries,splendid handicrafts.There are many sections in this museum were many Himachali dolls and toys are exhibited.In this section All the kids will get happy and you can even buy the dolls If you wish. There are five galleries in this Museum and first one is Pre-historic gallery in this gallery ancient stone age devices and sculptures of extinct animals will be there. The second gallery is wood carving gallery were residue wood panels of prehistoric temples are present here. The third gallery is Archaeology gallery Items used by Gupta, Maurya and Shunga dynasties are present.And the fourth one is Wall painting gallery were beautiful paintings of Chamba Rang Mahal showing the royal life of Raja Umed Singh.And finally fifth gallery is Numismatic gallery were primeval coins of Himachal pradesh will be present. There will be entry fee for entering the  Museum. you can go sir now time is exactly 1.15 and you can go in and to come around the Museum it will take around one hour and half an hour sir so that you can come here by 2.45 sir. Then after that we can go to have lunch. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): Okay Mr. Balveer(he was about to walk towards the Museum).
Ishani(before he walks):Ranveer..
Ranveer(stopped and seeing Ishani): Haan kya hua?
Ishani:Ranveer one and half an hour means surely in that time Raagini will be feeling hungry so let me us talk the milk with us. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm okay.
Ishani:Get Raagini Ranveer let me take it.
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he got Raagini from Ishani and held Raagini well in his hand and gave smile to Raagini were cutie pie smiled cutely to him and held his neck with her tiny hands were Ishani opened the door of the car and took the vaccum bottle that was behind the back seat and she closed the car door were Ranveer smiled to Balveer and signed they are moving were Balveer too gave a smile to them and Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too stared to walk beside Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani give vaccum bottle to me let me have it in my jacket. 
Ishani:hmm okay(she gave the vaccum bottle to Ranveer and then got Raagini from Ranveer).
Ranveer giving Raagini to Ishani and he put the vaccum bottle inside the jacket pocket and then he walked were they came to the entry counter of the Museum were in the counter there was two people waiting to get the tickets in front of them were they were waiting for their turn and as the people in front of them got the tickets and walked to the Museum were Ranveer took his purse from his pant pocket and he took the money and gave it to the counter and he got the tickets for them from the counter person and then he turned and saw Ishani and he signed they can go were Ishani too smiled to him and holding Raagini well and they started to walk to the Museum and then coming to the entrance of the Museum Ranveer gave the tickets to the person who was collecting the tickets and the ticket collecting person collecting the tickets and seeing them a look and he showed his hand as they came enter the museum were Ranveer entered the Museum and Ishani too entered behind him.As they entered they were able to see a very big and well built building were Ranveer and Ishani were walking towards that building.Ranveer putting his purse inside his pant pocket and he was walking were Walking for 5 minutes they came near that building and then saw the entrance of the building were all the people were entering the Museum building.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie come on from here you can walk holding Mama and Papa's hands. 
Ishani(smiling to him and seeing Raagini): Haan you can walk(she left Raagini down in the floor)
Cutie pie standing in the floor cutely gave her hand to Ishani were Ishani held her tiny hand in her hand were cutie pie smiled cutely to Ishani and she gave her other hand to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled to Raagini held her other hand and Ranveer started to walk were Raagini and Ishani started to walk with him. They entered the museum were they were directed by the boards there to the first gallery and they walked on that route were they entered the first gallery which was the prehistoric gallery. There was chains laid well as the pathway for them to walk seeing the Ancient stone age devices and sculptures of extinct animals.They walked seeing all the ancient items and the sculptures in that gallery were that gallery was showing the old memories of stone age people were it took 20 minutes for them to walk around the gallery were Raagini too was cutely walking with them smiling seeing the items there. They came out of the first gallery were the board directed them to the second gallery were they walked in that way as they were walking..
Raagini(stopped a bit and seeing Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer(stopped and still holding Raagini's hand): Kya hua Baby?
Raagini(with a cute silent face turned and saw Ishani who was holding her other hand): Mama(she slowly left her hand from Ishani's hand and then took her hands from Ranveer's hand and opened her hands to Ranveer): Papa..
Ishani(smiling seeing her daughter's cuteness and seeing Ranveer): her legs are paining I think take her Ranveer
Ranveer(shook his head as yes with a smile to Ishani and seeing Raagini and taking his daughter in his hand and holding her):Fine my dear cutie pie..
Raagini smiled to him and shook her head as yes were he started to walk towards the second gallery were Ishani too stared to walk behind him.They entered the second gallery were it was the wood carvings gallery as soon as they entered the gallery there too pathway was laid for them were there were many small boards telling them that they should not touched the wood carved statues. Ranveer holding Raagini started to walk in the pathway were Ishani too was walking with him and they were seeing the wood carvings and Raagini was seeing it and enjoying it were Ranveer too was kept on telling her some things about the wood carvings that he read about it from the boards kept for the wood carvings. Ishani too was seeing the wood carvings and then Ranveer and Raagini with a smile and was enjoying this trip. It was exactly 15 minutes were they came out of that gallery and the board showed the way for them to walk to the next gallery were they walked in the directed way were they came to the next gallery which was third gallery and they entered the gallery which was Archaeology gallery same way the pathway was kept for 
them they were walking in the pathway seeing the Sculptures of carved and then they were seeing the things that were used by the Gupta, Maurya kings and dynasties. 
Raagini(showing a sword and saw Ranveer with a cute look): Papa wo..
Ranveer(seeing the sword Raagini was showing him):hmm that is sword baby.In old periods Kings used to use this to fight with their enemies. Not only Kings even queens were so brave those times and they used to know the sword fight well and they used to fight. (smiling to Raagini):Even my daughter should be very brave and independent when she become a big girl.
Ishani had a smile seeing the way Ranveer was telling everything to Raagini and she was so happy to be with this much good family were Ranveer started to walk showing the other items in the museum to Raagini were Ishani too started to walk with him seeing the items of the museum. It was exactly 20 minutes were they came out of that gallery and they walked to the next gallery were they came to the next gallery which was fourth gallery and it was wall painting gallery were they entered the gallery were there was many paintings in the wall that was depicting the life of king Umed Singh and it was displayed so well in that gallery. Ranveer saw the paintings were there was a painting that extracted his attention were Ranveer saw that and he turned to Ishani to tell something about that painting were he saw Ishani seeing a painting next to the painting he was seeing were he saw the painting which Ishani was seeing were it was a beautiful painting of a queen getting drenched in the rain and a king was seeing her and smiling from the balcony of the kingdom were a smile came in his lips seeing the painting.
Ranveer(saw Raagini who was seeing the paintings with a cute face): Raagini.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(showing Ishani):Let us go to Mama(Raagini shook her head as yes were he walked two steps and went and stood behind Ishani who was now lost in that painting and in a cute tone):Nice painting know?
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice behind her turned and saw Ranveer and giving a smile to him and seeing Raagini):Raagini(showing the painting she was seeing till now to Raagini):Raagini see this painting.A queen is getting drenched in rain and a king is admiring his queen standing in the balcony of the kingdom.I like this painting so much.
Raagini(seeing the painting with a cute face and seeing Ishani): hmm
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute face):By the by what attracted you towards this painting?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute shy face):Because these kind of things has happened in my life too. 
Ranveer(acting like not knowing):Oh really? When did you drench in rain? and which king was admiring you?
Ishani(with a cute fighting face): you don't know who was that king?
Ranveer:(acting like not knowing):To the extreme I know I don't know who is it?(acting like he got the answer):Was it Chiraag or Shikhar?
Ishani(with a anger face hitting his shoulders):Its you only stupid. (she had a anger face were she had a mood off face too).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's anger):oh was it me? I didn't think it. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute child like face): Don't make fun of me like this Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Arrey I was just playing why are you having this anger face now?
Ishani seeing him a anger look moved from him and went towards the next painting and she saw the painting in which Ranveer was attracted were Ranveer too came and stood next to her were the painting was a small king family boy smiling and was playing with a small king family girl were both the boy and girl were smiling to each other and were doing pot in the wheel were Ranveer now saw the painting well and had a smile in his face. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Raagini see this painting this painting Papa loved a lot. Because this incident happened in my life. I have played with a small girl like the girl in that painting and I and that girl used to play by doing pots and all even though we don't get pot in a right shape we used to enjoy it. you know who that girl is?
Raagini(listening to Ranveer): hmm
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and with a cute look): your Mama only and the boy who is playing with your Mama is your Papa. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Haan baby its Mama and Papa's childhood days. (seeing Ranveer with a silent face):let us go..(she started to walk from that gallery).
Ranveer now got that Ishani is angry as he made fun that it was Chiraag or Shikhar were he started to walk behind Ishani were Ishani walked in the way that was directed for the fifth gallery were it was Numismatic gallery were as soon as they walked to the gallery there was only silence between Ranveer and Ishani as they walked in between the path were Ranveer saw Ishani and got she is having anger on him now were Ishani too without seeing him was seeing the Primeval coins that were kept for display in that gallery were they finished seeing the gallery and they came out of the gallery were there was a small shop were there was many Himachali dolls were Raagini seeing the dolls had a smile in her face. 
Raagini(enjoying seeing the dolls that were kept for the display and seeing Ranveer and showing the dolls with a happy smile face): Papa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing the dolls and then took a deep breath and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani now):Haan Ishani.
Ishani:Get a doll for Raagini which she is liking. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay with a silent face and he entered the shop were Ishani too entered behind him were there was many dolls that were looking so cute were Raagini saw a cute dolls which was looking cute to her eyes.That doll was inside the glass showcase were she showed that doll to Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing the shop sales person):Please show that doll(he showed the doll that Raagini was showing him).
Sales person:Sure sir(he opened the show case and took the doll Ranveer told and he gave it to Ranveer).
Ranveer got the doll in his hand and saw the doll were it was a cute doll of girl who was having two plated hair and beautiful eyes and lips wearing a Shawl of Himachal pradesh type and a beautiful top and the doll was decorated with the ear rings and then the chains were it was a perfect Himachali doll. The doll was beautiful like
Raagini(seeing the doll in Ranveer's hand and got the doll in her hand and smiling to Ranveer): Papa..(in the excitement as Ranveer brought the doll to her she cutely holding the doll held Ranveer's neck well and she kissed Ranveer's cheek).
Ranveer(getting Raagini's kiss smiling well and seeing Raagini): Liked the doll know?
Raagini smiled to him and she started to see the doll with a smile were Ranveer holding Raagini well put his hand inside the pant pocket and he took the purse out of the pocket and saw the sales person. 
Ranveer:How much it cost?
Sales person:its 120 rupees sir.
Ranveer holding Raagini well and tried to open the purse and take money were Ishani seeing Ranveer struggling to open the purse holding Raagini she got the purse from his hand with a silent face were as soon as Ishani got the purse Ranveer too saw her with a silent face were Ishani took 120 rupees from the purse and gave it to the sales person were Sales person got the money and she held the purse in her hand and started to walk towards the entrance of the shop were Ranveer too seeing Ishani's silence thought that he went overboard in making fun of her today and he started to walk out of the shop and then they both came out of the shop. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Shall we go(she took her phone from her pocket and saw the time were it was exactly 3 o clock): its 3 o clock now and Balveer told us to come by 2.45 already its late I think. 
Ranveer:(shook his head as yes): haan let us(he was about to walk)
Raagini(before he walks): Papa(seeing Ishani):Mama..
Ranveer(stopped and seeing Raagini):Kya hua Baby?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer a cute silent look and seeing Ishani): Mama Kana?
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a motherly affection):baby I think to go to hotel and have lunch it will take some time. can you have doodh?
Raagini silently shook her head as yes and she held the doll well in her hand cutely. Ishani gave the purse of Ranveer in his hand were Ranveer got the purse from Ishani's hand and he put the purse inside his pant pocket holding Raagini well in his one hand.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer shall we go out of the museum and If we see some bench in the outside let us sit there and give Raagini doodh and then let us go. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with him and they came out of the Museum building were they were able to spot some benches of wooden made in the front vast area of the Museum were Ranveer walked towards a bench were Ishani too walked with him and Ranveer seeing Ishani signed her to sit were Ishani sat in the bench and Ranveer too made Raagini to sit in the bench next to Ishani and he too sat next to Raagini and he put his hand inside the jacket and he took the vaccum bottle and he gave the vaccum bottle to Ishani and Ishani too seeing him with a silent face got the vaccum bottle and then she opened the bottle cup cap and then she kept the cup cap in the bench and she opened the next cap of the bottle and she saw the hot milk inside it and she poured the milk in the cup cap and then she took the other cap and she closed the vaccum bottle with the cap and then she took the cup cap having the milk and she showed the cup to Raagini's mouth were cutie pie having the doll in her hand well and started to drink the milk quickly were Ranveer was seeing Ishani who was feeding milk to Raagini with a silent face. Raagini drank the whole milk and then saw Ishani were Ishani giving a smile to her and with her hand she wiped Raagini's mouth well and then she closed the cap over the vaccum bottle. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):Tk be here for 5 minutes so that your milk will get settled in your stomach then let us leave okay?
Raagini(seeing Ishani cutely smiled and holding the doll close to her and showed the floor): Mama.
Ishani:Want to play?Tk (she took Raagini and left her in the museum front space):Don't go some much distance go for some much distance play here itself. 
Raagini cutely shook her head as yes and she started to rotate herself in the space and then saw the doll and was happily talking to it with a child language were Ishani was smiling seeing her daughter were Ranveer seeing Raagini playing and then turned and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani why are you silent?
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):I am okay only. 
Ranveer:No after I made fun of you in that painting gallery you are very silent. I am sorry If I hurt you...(before he tells).
Ishani(seeing him a anger look): Haan I am hurt.(with a worried face): Seeing that painting I felt that incident that has happened in our life and when that incident happened that is when I was getting drenched I am sure you would have admired me and that time I didn't feel your love. So as now I am loving you so much now and seeing that painting I remembered that day and I just thought If I show that painting to you seeing it you will be feeling happy so only I showed it to you but you are asking who is that king? And telling that stupid Chiraag and then Shikhar and all. How can you tell some other man compared to me?
Ranveer(seeing her with a sorry face): Ishani see to make fun of you as usual only I said like that. 
Ishani(seeing him):May be you made fun of me But some where those words were suddenly hurting me I too don't know why?
Ranveer:Actually even Chiraag and Shikhar and all too used to admire you know? so that only I ..(before he tells).
Ishani(seeing him with a confirmed face): But they can't admire me with the love which only my king Ranveer can have in his eyes while admiring me. (she said it and seeing him a silent look and she got up from the bench and saw Raagini who was running with a smile having the doll in her hand there):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani stopped and with a smile ran and came to Ishani and holding the doll well and hugged her legs): mama. 
Ishani(took Raagini in her hand with her doll and saw Ranveer):Let us go take that vaccum bottle alone. 
Ranveer who was bit worried for what kind of fun he made were he shook his head with a silent face were he took the vaccum bottle in his hand and got up were Ishani having Raagini in her hand started to walk towards the entrance of the museum were Ranveer too walked and came behind Ishani with a silent face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰