Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
HYPOCRISY on its peak ...
Just a few weeks back only you guys made a post "Caller of the week is fixed" . And all of a sudden they are real...
Gud going guys...making fool out of yrself only

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

HYPOCRISY on its peak ...

Just a few weeks back only you guys made a post "Caller of the week is fixed" . And all of a sudden they are real...
Gud going guys...making fool out of yrself only

I've never made such post so don't generalize.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha agree with you 10000%. Gotta love the caller. 😆
Kahin tum mein se koi toh nahi tha? 😉
Spicy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Literally that caller was by far d best caller in whole BB10 season, she was. bullseye in each and every point of her 👏 she exposed bani like hell of good yeah! 👏 Donno y bigboss opt for her as a contestant? what bb saw in her? andaa wala love in her drunkard eyes literally ? man i thot she is self centred , egoistic, selfish, werid, crack but after saturday episode, made me call her inhuman, too, means literally salman was telling abt his friend and om puri sir demise and she was unmoved rigid nothing... we dont want her or anyone to cry by screaming out her or his lungs, but cmon we are talking about some persons those are no more in this world ,if you dont know them atleast give them some respect atleast that must she have learnt in her childhood, what was she upset for??? immunity? ok u have gone through worst before hours and person who is behind this all is been punished ,but giving a reaction like "I give a damn to all talks and i just want immunity anyhow " when a front person is telling u about someone demise, i thot she is a rare kind of human but she cleared my last misconception abt her and proved she is also an inhuman and a shitty crap! She is not d one who have gone through struggle and problems   in her life , there are many literally millions n bilions of ppl who go through 101 problems a day some pass through it and remain a good one n stronger one those are real winners and ppl like bani are real sheer losers worst than that comparing to bani   i guess all are good in bb house, except baba n her beti they both are exceptional shit! but just b4 sometime i was feeling bad for bani, for whatever that baba did.. ..but bani once again proved she gonna be First in inhuman race Go bani... way to go... may lord give u some brain and heart.Edited by Spicy18 - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Hahaha agree with you 10000%. Gotta love the caller.😆

Kahin tum mein se koi toh nahi tha?😉

😆