Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss Wow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
PART - 27

11th DAY

Arnav - Ma...I will get the priest from temple and be back.

Archana - Hmmm ok...(Wipes her tears, Arnav just pats her back)

TEMPLE

Arnav is hurriedly climbing up the stairs...suddenly a girl comes clutches his right arm taking him by surprise.

Girl - Save me please ...(Hiding behind him...Arnav watches some men following her)

Men - Hey Muskaan come with us without making much fuss or else it would not be good for you.

Girl - Never...I will not...(looks at Arnav) please save me from them...they are trying to harm me when my husband is not around...(Arnav remembers Khushi's instance)

Arnav - Look guys its better you guys leave now or else I would have to call the police...I hope you don't want to mess with things

Men - We will go now...where will she go once she comes back to home will catch her...we are not scared just that we don't want to get in trouble for such a girl (They walk off...and Arnav start climbing stairs again)

Muskaan - Arey wont you ask why they were behind...(running behind him)... allow me to thank you..

Arnav - I don't have time for this...

Muskaan - listen to me...atleast tell me your name...(Arnav is walking off without listening to her..she is running behind him...he reached near priest...)

Arnav - Pandit ji ... wo aaj...

Priest - I know beta...Archana ji told me...come...(they turn and due to running on stairs Muskaan was tired and was losing her consciousness) Arey beti...what happened (Arnav instantly held her...tapping her cheeks)

Arnav - Hey Muskaan...what happened...

Priest - You know her???

Arnav - No Pandit ji...I just met her while coming to meet you...I think she is tired lets take her to home...after the Pooja I will leave her back...

Priest - let me check...he checks pulses...Ok Beta...I think its just tiredness...She will be fine in sometime (Arnav carries her in his arm till car...they drive back home)

IN HOME

Pooja is completed now...while giving offerings to priest...

Arnav - Sorry Pandit ji...I have forbidden from putting tilak or garland on Khushi's photo...I somehow not feel good about it...please understand me...

Priest - Its ok beta...it takes time...take care...now I will leave... (He leaves)

Arnav - I will see what happened to that girl...may be she is conscious now...I have to leave her back to home ... (Archana and Sunil just nod their head and he walks towards the guest room)

GUEST ROOM

He gets in and hear her flushing in bathroom...after a while she comes out wiping her face...

Arnav - Are you ok?? Do I need to call doctor??

Muskaan - No I am good...its just I was tired running on stair...

Arnav - Ok...come lets go...I will drop you home...

Muskaan - Actually I cant go home those guys will kill me.. drop me in some good PG

Arnav - Whats the problem... you look mysterious

Muskaan - I am going to be a mother...(she feels shy)...

Arnav - So what??? You have husband...

Muskaan - he is not near me now...if he was I would not have to worry...he is out of town for work...I don't want to trouble him with all this as he has got job after struggling for so long...please help me...

Arnav - Why do I feel you are hiding something from me...and still I feel like helping out...

Muskaan - May be because I am cute...you know my husband is also like this...he always...

Arnav - Ok Ok...You can stay here till your husband is back...I got to go now...if you need anything speak to mumma...

Muskaan - Ok...

Evening

Arnav is back home Muskaan is bandaging Archana's palm...

Muskaan - Maa ji you have to rest in this age...you should have called me...from now on I will take care of all kitchen work

Archana - oh oh...its a small wound beta...I will be fine... (Arnav rushes)

Arnav - Maa...what happened...I have told you 100 times now Khushi is here she will do cooking...where is she...Khushi...Khushi...

Archana just looks at her son and gets up and walks to her room with teary eyes...Arnav also starts walking to his room with heavy steps

Muskaan - Maa ji...(Archana doesnt listen..now Muskaan turns to Arnav) Who is Khushi...why did maa get    

Arnav - Stop it...(He roars) Its none of your business...just don't dig any of our personal matters... you are a guest so be in your limits (runs towards his room)

IN ARSHI ROOM

Arnav standing near the pool and remembering some flashback... Arnav is laying flat on the ground only his head on Khushi's lap...

Khushi - Arnav...Open your eyes...see its me...I dint know you were allergic ... I was just making fun...please Arnav...dont do this to me...(tears flowing continuously...she is checking his pulse...). I am not getting what went wrong it was a normal injection...(she remembers something and  slowly shifts his head down comes inside room checking the medicine bottle)...it dosent have anything he is allergic to...so new symptom???? God... Let me call Dr Keerti...(she rushes towards her phone and slips the carpet edge and fell down Arnav gets up comes to her)

Arnav - Khushi...damn...cant you watch out...(She just hugs him tight)

Khushi  -  Never ever do this again...I was almost losing my senses...what type of joke is this...

Arnav - I wanted to know how your reaction would be when I am no more (She closes his mouth)

Khushi - Enough ...Arnav ... (Wiping her tears)... you are strong enough to bear my death but not me...if you do such a thing again I am not going to talk to you.

Arnav - oh really (he gives her a witty smile and pecks her lips)

Now its present where he is wiping his tears

Arnav - You were wrong Khushi I am not able to bear this...I am not that strong...(Looks at sky) Are you seeing me...you never understood me...

GUEST ROOM

Muskaan is just laying on bed thinking something...and suddenly starts taking to her baby.

Muskaan - Baby just don't worry about what happened down...its normal...people won't be nice always situations make them rude even if they are nice...(she caress her tummy) ...oh come baby we have to cook remember what happened in Kitchen...we shouldn't trouble people in this house...(She walks out)

DINING TABLE

Everyone is having dinner. Arnav bites his roti with daal and he goes to flashback again where Khushi has served rice in night to him. Arnav looks at his plate and his Parents plates where Roti Daal was served.

Arnav - Anything wrong that my plate has rice? (Khushi is silent making her face red. Archana signals him to ask Khushi...he looks at her) What happened Khushi?

Khushi - Nothing just my hands were paining to make Roti so I made only for maa and papa...(Arnav got into is witty mood)

Arnav - Ok no problem...I can manage with rice...you also sit with us and he starts eating (Khushi pull his rice plate and serve his roti daal..he smiles and start eating)

Khushi - You are so merciless na...not even asking why I am behaving like this with you...I hate you...

Arnav - Hmmm daal is too good Khushi...let me finish dinner we will discuss other things later...

Khushi - Maa look at your son...

Archana - Sorry beta...what do I do...he is this way always...you got to manage this behavior of him...

Sunil - Archana chalo baki ka dinner room mein karo (he signals that they have to leave this couple alone...Archana smiles)

Archana - ok ok... (Archana and Sunil both server their rice and goes to room..Arnav pulls Khushi from his left hand and makes her sit next to him...feeds her Daal roti)

Arnav - You can go to camp...(He calmly eats his dinner feeding her along without any further talks)

ARSHI ROOM

Arnav is working on his recliner and has spoken a word after dinner. Khushi is looking at him expecting him to talk.

Arnav - Sleep Khushi...you got to get up for camp.

Khushi - (in mind) I know you are angry about me forcing you to agree to send me to camp. Will come back and pacify you...this is an important camp I am sorry Arnav (She pulls her quilt and sleep)

MORNING

Khushi got ready early in morning and come down, Arnav was waiting their for her.

Arnav - Shall we go...Will drop you and go to office.

Khushi - Hmmm...

The Drive was silent and the car reached Sanjeevini hospital...both got down Arnav just lean on the car looking at Khushi who was walking towards hospital entrance. She took a few steps thinking to herself...

Khushi - speak something before I go Arnav...1 week I wont be around... wont you feel anything...I am unable to just go without speaking to you...(Tears flow out without her knowledge...she wipes and turns and rush back to Arnav)...cant you say anything

Arnav - What you expect me to say?? I said I cant manage still you wished to go and I am letting you go...I can say a lie and wish you saying I will be alright...now don't ask more questions and make it difficult for me... (Khushi hugs him)

Khushi - Sorry...I am so sorry...without speaking your silence speaks a lot Arnav...

Arnav - Ok ok...now you go we shall continue this conversation once you are back (he pecks her forehead)

Khushi - No I don't want to go...lets go home ... I cant be away from you for a week... Even I ask in future please don't send me anywhere...I always want you to be with me...

Arnav - I know...

Flashback ends and Arnav is in tears...he just leaves the dinner table and moves

Muskaan - Listen Arnav ji...Dinner shouldn't be left in half...Arey... (She tries to go behind him)

Archana - Leave him...he need to be alone

Sunil - Beta dont cook Daal and Roti for a while...ask Archana after you decide on menu

Muskaan - Ji papa ji... (She keeps looking at stairs)

Archana - You also have Dinner ... shoudnt be so late to have dinner when you are carrying...

Muskaan - Hmmm ji

ARSHI ROOM

Sitting on bed keeping Khushi's face.

Arnav - Khushi I cant...I am not able to...you wanted me to be with you always and look at you ...you have gone leaving me like this...our kid...oh my god...I never thought about kid...baccha...you also would have gone through this horrible pain...sorry your papa couldn't save you...your mom atleast could feel you inside her and me...I was not even that lucky...I am so sorry bacha...forgive your papa...forgive me...

Muskaan enters the room with food...

Muskaan - Arnav ji...please have dinner... (Arnav just lifts his head and looks at her angrily).

SaraAli1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
supetb update.read it on facebook also.welcome back again
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back dear
Nice update
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcme back ... hope you update ur other ffs too 😊
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I'm really looking forward to the next part of your story 
Congratulationson the new thread
welcomebro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back...nice one...
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is devastated...he keep thinking about khushi all the time.
Continue soon 
Shuzu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear
Awesome update 
Love it 
Thanks for the pm