Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Good story.. waiting for you to continue this one and also Child marriage.. ðŸ˜Š
uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its Amazing story
Plz update soon
Miss Wow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
PART 29

Archana leaves and Muskaan check the pills and gets more tensed...thinks for a while...opens the drawer fills up a syringe and inject Arnav...she is all the way more tensed...starts rubbing his palm and feet...tears flowing from her eyes...
Muskaan Nothing can happen...you have saved me...I will make sure you are fine...oh god...(Archana comes and gives the cloth and she starts wiping his sweat now)
Doctor comes in and checking Arnav. Archana is out of the room talking about Arnav to Sunil.
Muskan I have given injection to normalize the insulin level. I feel the tablet have been changed (hands over the tablet)
Doctor Good that you injected...the situation would have been worst if you had waited...(Looking at the tablets)...oh my god these are very high dosage tablets...from when is he taking them...
Muskan If I am not wrong from 15 days...
Doctor Ok...I will prescribe the revised medicine. Please follow this strictly. No rice for him for a week atleast.
Muskan Sure doctor. (Archana comes in by now)
Doctor Don't worry you both...he will be conscious in next 2 hours...
Archana Thank you doctor...
Doctor If there is anything abnormal...please call me...
Muskan Sure Doctor (Doctor leaves)
AFTER 2 HOURS
Arnav is slowly getting conscious. Muskaan sitting next to him all tensed. He opens his eyes and spots her and she looks at him.
Muskan Thank god...can you check the tablets before taking...what if something had happened...how many times to explain you the complications...cant you understand what I go through when you fall sick...(Arnav slowly sits on the bed)
Arnav I am good now...and when you are there to save me nothing can happen to me right...
Muskan Stop it Arnav... its not a joke
Arnav I know its not...but you made my life a joke...
Muskan What...what did I do now?
Arnav Don't you know...cant you see my pain...I thought you were smart and you would get all by yourself..I waited for you...
Muskan I am not getting what you are speaking...you need rest now...I will come later...and If my presence is killing you so much I will go out of the house don't worry
Arnav Just stop it Khushi...not any more...I am quite and I not questioning you that doesn't mean I don't know things (Muskan is shocked at his rage...he gets and holds her arm) Why are you doing this? What are you getting by doing this...
Muskan Arnav...leave me...what happened to you...I am Muskan...
Arnav Don't make me get angrier on you...I have been tolerating all this from 3 months but I am not going to take it any more...
Muskan Arnav ...you have mistaken...I am not your wife...you better take rest (She walks off the room)
GUEST ROOM
Muskan comes in. Sits on bed thinking to herself
Muskan He will not leave this here...he will surely make it a big issue and I will not be able to achive what I planned..(Feeling her tummy)...Look at your papa...he should have been a detective...he will come and shout again now (Arnav storms in the room)
Arnav Ok fine... tell me Muskan as far I was told you never studied and are from very orthodox family of a remote village how could you check the BP, analyse the tablets and its effect and give the right injecton?
Muskan Wo...I mean ...I ...I ...just
Arnav Just what...I wasn't so unconscious to not notice things and I waited for maa to go out for temple to raise this topic as I don't want her to know what game her daughter in law has played
Muskan Don't tell like this Arnav... You are really misunderstanding
Arnav Still you are arguing? If you know me well ...you would know I wont tell anything without evidence so don't even try...you joined your father to trouble me dint you??? And to ensure if I am suffering or not you joined back my home...what a plan...(claps) must appreciate you Dr Khushi...tell me whats the plan to kill me?? If you would ask me directly I would have d (Khushi closes his mouth...Arnav was emotional and had tears)
Khushi Enough Arnav...you are always like this drawing conclusions...how can you think so low about me...
Arnav So I was right...you are... (Khushi hugs him and starts sobbing)
Khushi Ya I am...but let this be only between us...please...(Arnav hugs back)
Arnav Why did you fake death Khushi...I had lost everything for those 11 day but I somewhere had a hope and when I met you in temple itself I had a doubt that its you...my instutions never go wrong when it comes to you
Khushi I know Arnav ...I could see your pain...I wanted to tell you but I was scared...I thought everything would come to normal in some days and I did this for our kid...I am sorry
Arnav Kid??? What are you talking Khushi...tell me properly
Khushi Papa threatened me that if I ever get pregnant by you then he would kill me. (Arnav pull off from hugs wiping her tears)
Arnav I had told you to trust me. I had arranged the security and you knew it...
Khushi Arnav you are not getting. I was not scared of my safety but I never wanted to take risk on our kid...
Arnav So...
Khushi So I asked Dr Keerthi to arrange for temporary plastic surgery so that I can live in disguise aloof from everyone but...
Arnav But...???
Khushi - I couldn't stay away from you
Arnav And you planned this Muskan drama...(Smiling nautily) but you know what you are a bad actress you did so many mistakes which confirmed me that you are Khushi...
Khushi Oh ya...how is that
Arnav You never knew me still you were comfortable around me and took me for your regular checkups...and you never shyed when I roamed around in towel...and you cooked all my favourite dishes and you took care of everything like before without anyone telling you...most important thing acting all panicky when something happened to me...today it was height and you got your doctor skills out...
Khushi Hmmm I should have know you would catch these small little things...
Arnav Wrong ...I can catch you at any form at any place...how you could think I will not recognize if you change your face...its impossible to fool Arnav Singh Raizada...atleast not you... (he giggles)
Khushi Too much...leave now...
Arnav Why...I wanna have a extra marital now...anyway your husband is not around and I don't have my wife for 2-3 years till your face is normal ...so come...lets have a affair
Khushi What???? Get out you shameless.,,,,,Maa might come anytime go Arnav...
Arnav Ok ok... (walks out but comes back to door)...will show you how shameless I am tonight...
Khushi - youuu (he vanishes from there) uff...what a dangerous husband I have...he had a doubt and I could never even guess...oh god just save our family from Papa...
NIGHT DINNER TIME
All are having dinner
Archana So soon you recoved???
Arnav Ya ma...I got nice injection from doctor...
Archana Good...it was good that Muskan was around or else
Arnav Hmmm (giggles to himself)
Archana All this is joke for you? If Khushi was around she would have given you a nice wack
Arnav Maa...why you always take her name...lets not remember her any more (looking at Khushi and winking) we should move on ma...if we all keep being sad ..it wont be good for Muskan's baby...
Archana Look who is telling
Arnav I know... and maa get the room in ground floor cleaned...Muskan is in 6th month so it would be difficult to climb up
Archana Ya I know...She already asked me...(Smiles) Muskan your husband is coming to see you? What is so important than your health...
Khushi/Muskan No Maa...actually he dosent know what is happening here...he got job after so long and after kid it would be difficult to manage without job... few more months...after baby I will go to him... (Arnav gets a plan in mind when she says this)
Arnav He cant come but we can go right...let me call your doctor and ask if you can travel...we can meet him and come...
Khushi/Muskan Arnav...I mean ...its ok...why to trouble you...
Archana Its good idea dear...what trouble...he keeps travelling for business and anyways Sunil will be here soon so you both go and come
Arnav Hmmm maa planning privacy with papa
Archana Why you jelous...eat now... (All finish dinner and go to their rooms..)
GUEST ROOM
Khushi is taking rest as she was feel tired due to the stress she went through in the day and the movement of the baby was strong.
Khushi This baby is gonna be exactly like father always troubling me...(Arnav walks in)
Arnav Ya baby is punishing for the touble you gave to its papa all this while...(Smiles)...come now...lets go to our room
Khushi Dint I say you this should be a secret...
Arnav - It will be... you come (He pulls her and takes her to their room..makes her sleep and starts massaging her swollen feet) what kind of doctor are you...feet is swollen so badly still you did nothing
Khushi Hmmm...I was too tired...
He massages silently and Khushi had tears..he notices but ignores...after finishing massage he washed hand and joines her on bed feel tummy where he could feel the movement
Arnav You dint let me enjoy my fatherhood for 3 months...very bad...
Khushi I am sorry...(he wipes her tears...)
Arnav Is it necessary to cry for everything?
Khushi I felt bad everytime I saw you crying...I think I should have discussed with you before I did something like this..
Arnav Ya...doctors are not good in planning such things...but its ok...you are forgiven...Lets go to Amrithsir once papa is back...
Khushi You remember...(smiles)...I had told this the night you got to know about baby...
Arnav I remember everything...we cant go after a month ...lets plan now and go...I want you to be happy and get all that you wish for.
Khushi So sweet...(Kiss his cheeks)
Arnav Not that sweet (Making her sleep and getting comfortable next to her ...switching of the light) I will definetly punish you for doing this after the baby
Khushi Oh oh...I will bite you
Arnav In your dresms ...sleep now Muskan...if maa come hearing your voice don't blame me...
Khushi Let her come I will tell you are misbehaving with me...
Arnav Don't forget you are in my room and not me in guest room so...
Khushi Good night Arnav...I should never argue with you...baby look at papa...(Arnav closes her mouth by palm)
Arnav Sleep now...papa and baby both are sleepy

Edited by Miss Wow - 6 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Read the whole story. Khushi's father is one obstinate fool. 
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super update dear please update soon
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice
Muskan is falling for arnav. Did khushi really die? No one should replace KhushI in Arnav's life 
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice story 
Read in one go 
Shashi is a monster 
I had a doubt khushi is muskan now it's confirmed 
I guess before khushi went to the bus trip the call in the morning was of shashi's 
Now arnav should teach shashi a good lesson 
Update soon 
fundy thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
really awesome and amazing...plz update soon