Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonaly1234 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update. Both update are nice. Please continue soon.
Riajia21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi. Thank u for the pm..  how could Maan behave cruelly with Geet...
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sunsnow, zariya1234, Rainu, purnimabansal, mohanpir, RanveerBajaj, sonaly1234, Paingel, maneetarsh, nidhirastogi000, myrahluvsk, Risingsun626, ja1970, CRAZYCUTEE, akkub.92, crazy-dd-fan, yashika.angel, duhasaad, SANJANA9167, kshubhangi, jeyanthi123, deep002, zida, ns.1, nishamna, crazyfriends007, swapna.p, T.Peru, chaudhary_kajal, heemasomani, Magpie_, angeldream14, jasika08, Desigirls12, sanum23, Jade0001, vrinda22, khwaishfan, Jayeeta_06, Keepdreaming,

Thank You Everyone For Your Like And Comments

😊
Edited by MGMahika - 7 years ago
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 3

Maan : Mom ...mom...

Morning 7:00am Maan is looking for his Mishti searching her whole Mansion he didn't find her anywhere so calling for his mom

Priya : Kya hua Maan ?

Reply from downstairs. Seeing his anxious panicking face she wondered what happened with him suddenly in morning that for he is shouting like that...He is running for downstairs to his mom

Maan : Mom...Mishti...Mishti
he is shivering and looking here and there, she got it what might be happened

Priya : Haan beta kya hua
she is also getting scared to see his behavior like that aehi kahi hogi bete...aap itna tension kyu le rahe hai caressing his head trying to make him calm but he is getting out of control in every second

Maan : No mom...she is gone ...she left me mom...because of my sin she left me...Please bring her back mom
his tears make his way down from his cheeks, where he was just careless to wipe that ,he just want his Mishti back... running from here to there

Maan : GUARDS...GUARDS...GUARDS

All are standing with a line, he is looking at them with his rage filled eyes ,grabbing one of his guard collar in his tight hold

Maan : I JUST WANT MY JAAN BACK IN MY HANDS SAFE AND SOUNDS...FIND HER BEFORE YOU WILL LOST YOUR LIFE...I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING IF ANY SCRATCH...I REPEAT...IF ANY SCRATCH APPEARED ON MY JAAN.

Jerking him back he ran again for his Mishti...where every guards running for searching MRS.GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA before MAAN SINGH KHURANA take their life...

In Terrace

Maan come terrace running and saw She is sitting on the ground and playing with her doll's wedding...he take a relief breathe...trying to calm his nerves, his heart beating is so fastly ,feel like any moment it will burst

Maan : Kya kar rahi hai meri Mishti
taking sit beside her , where she turn to see him ,then again busy with her doll wedding

Maan : Aaj Mishti ko nahana nahi hai kya ?

She nodded no still playing, Maan smiled at her cuteness.

Maan : Ok ...then yeh CHOCO mera...I thought if my Mishti will ready for her bath then I will give it to her ...but it's ok ...I also love CHOCO
he noticed his corner of his eyes, her face tensed to hear his talks...then suddenly turn to him...Seeing that Maan turn his face another side and smirking patted himself

Geet : Nahhhiii...yeh Choco meri hai...mujhe do
forward her hand childlessly front of him, making his heart ache to see her childish behaviour somehow he control it...like he deserved it

Maan : Pehle Mishti bath legi

Geet : Nahiii pehle Choco...nahi toh no bath

Maan (ST) : Too stubborn
he give her Favorite Choco, where she teard the wrapper and started her munching

Maan : Mishti... it's not fare ...it's bathing time and you are eating Choco...let's go
he pulled her holding her one hand in his fist where she is following him still munching her Choco messing her cheeks and dress

Maan is having hard time to control his forbidden desire ,seeing his Jaan all naked but then some emotion or say his past deed chocked in him when he saw her face ,it's so troubling in his heart seeing his Jaan like that .

Maan bathing her where she is still munching her Choco , unaware that she is whole naked and his touches didn't affect her like it did in past ,when he kissed her she is always blushing like deep shade but now everything is gone , everything is fading...his chain of thought broke by Geet

Geet : Maan

Maan : Hmm
applying some shampoo on her hair , it's smelling fruity Geet like that, she is still munching choco and messing herself

again called him

Maan : Haan Mishti
massaging that shampoo on her beautiful silky hair

After sometime

still munching

Maan : Kya baat hai Mishti , kabse toh awaz de he raha hu.
Knowing how childish and naughty she is

She giggling heard him complaining, her cute face glowing with that

After 15minutes

He come out with Geet wrapping her with beautiful pink fluffy towel...she is looking not less than a cute doll with her baby pink smooth skin, without makeup she is looking Angel that Maan always adored but can't keep her safe from himself.

Maan : Aaj meri Mishti pink pehnegi ya White
showing her 2 Churidhar, where she is quizzing her small head looking at dresses, then looking at her doll thinking what color will suites her. Maan shaking his head seeing her antics,he is asking her where she is thinking about her doll, then chuckle to think she is also a cute adorable doll for him

Choosing white one he wearing her that , her panties bra , every time he is staring at her like waiting for her any response but she is standing like a small baby when her parents make her ready that make his heart bleed to seeing how much damaged he did waiting when she will recognize his touches his love ,,,wearing her Churidhar he nuzzle her neck with his nose

Geet : Maan kuchi kuchi ...mat karo
laughing because she is feeling ticklish , then Maan saw their proximity abruptly make some distance and look at face to see her giving him angry glare,he pinch her nose seeing that turning red . Whenever she turn angry her nose always turn red...later kissed her forehead and hugged her like feeling her safe in his arms

Maan : Maan love's you Jaan

In Breakfast Table

Raj Singh Khurana, Priya Khurana, Sabitri Devi Singh Khurana sitting there and having breakfast, now Maan Geet also join them

Priya : Aap dono agaye bete , bethiye.
Said with smile seeing her cute doll also come with her doll in her hand, they are taking their sit

Sabitri : Bahu mai upar ja rahi hu...mera nashta upar bhijba dena
said arrogantly

Priya : Par maa ji
before she could say something Sabitri Devi left for upstairs

Precap : First time in office...socho socho kya hoga ?

MG
Edited by MGMahika - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

zida thumbnail
maan take revng from geet
poor girl
geet dad slap her
is after 3 year maan is taking to geet
and geet lost her mental stability
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6