Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Faria.

Congrats dear. Happy to see all ur story under one roof.

thanks😳
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

Congrats for the gallery Yashfeen. ⭐️

Thanks For Pm.
Update Soon. 

thanks😳
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
thanks😳
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbubble

congrats dear..

thanks for pm

thanks😳
tragedy.queen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats
Way for an easy access.
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

Originally posted by: tragedy.queen

Congrats
Way for an easy access.

thanks😊
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

LOVE THROUGH LETTERS?

HELLO FRIENDS.😃

HERE I AM WITH A TS ON MAYUR AND ZASHAF. 😉

THE FIRST PART HAS BEEN UPDATED. DO HAVE A LOOK AND LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS.

MAYUR'S VERSION IS FOLLOWED BY ZASHAF'S.

SCROLL DOWN TO READ😊

SHOT 1- PAGE 3

SHOT 2- PAGE 13

(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/140799294)

LOVE 

YASHFEEN

Edited by Bhatakti_atma - 7 years ago
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

MAYUR TS: LOVE THROUGH LETTERS?

SCROLL DOWN FOR ZASHAF VERSION.

She entered into an unknown territory with an unknown fear engulfing her. She gulped a lump down her throat while looking around. It appeared as if the things in the room were giving her a questioning look. Everything seemed strange- the elegantly painted walls, the sober curtains,the brass made decors, the over-sized and over decorated bed, in contrast to the simplicity of the room. 
Hearing a knock on the door, she immediately placed herself on the bed. She sat there with her eyes lowered and all she could hear was the footsteps of someone entering the room. She din't look at the person entering the room, she certainly din't have enough courage. She took a deep breath when the noise of the footsteps began fading. Her eyes followed the figure. 
She again lowered her eyes seeing the figure return. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to calm her nerves. 
"Nupur."
A strong voice echoed in the room. 
"I know this is very strange for us,  despite the fact that we know each other. But knowing each other in such a way doesn't really count, does it? I won't make promises to you this night cause i don't really mean them at the moment.I don't want to give you any false hopes and i don't wish to lie at the dawn of this relation either. I just want to tell you one thing. I will try making things work. But that'll take time and i need time, so do you i believe. I have no gift for you on this much hyped night but i can assure you that when things change for the better that gift of yours won't make you wait much.  I hope you can relate with me . Today on wards ,this room belongs to you as well. Please make yourself comfortable and start it by changing this torturous outfit. "
She looked up at him innocently while over coming her fears associated  with this night. 
---
Weeks have passed but things haven't changed much. They mostly avoid each other. Both have their own reasons. For him,work is priority while for her.. Well.. 
The days start on a low note with him leaving early for work and she staying back at home looking after the other family members. They hardly manage to speak to one another but this doesn't really seem strange to them. Honestly, they like how things are at the moment. No interference and no expectations or demands. She likes his busy schedule and her indifference hardly bothers him. 

As a regular practice,she sat with a letter in hand caressing it first  and then she looked at the picture kept on the side table and then the paper in her hand. She read it silently

"This is difficult I know. But that's what being practical is all about i guess. I never thought this relation of ours would end like this. I probably started loving the unknown figure in my head, i certainly did. I am returning home next month so are you and its the best time to take a leave from each other. You are getting married. Wow. I never thought i would have to say such a thing ever to you. Be happy with the guy and don't leave him in the middle of things. He may not be as strong as me. And about me? I'll get married too but don't know if i'll ever fall in love this way again.I am destroying all your memories. The material ones,of Course. I wish the emotional part could also be discarded.I'll suggest you to do the same.

Wish you a happy married life."

She closed her eyes allowing the tears to roll down her cheeks and kept sitting in the darkness. Suddenly she heard someone's footsteps. She immediately ran towards the closet and shoved the letter inside.

"Nupur. I would like you to meet someone. Could you come down with me?"

Said Shilpa smiling at her.

Nupur simply nodded her head and followed her downstairs towards the garden area.

---
Mayank entered the room, only to find it in pitch darkness.
"Nupur"
He called out while switching on the lights but she was no where to be seen. He was early today and he hardly had an idea about what she does at this point of time. He kept his bag on the bed and moved towards the washroom. Coming out , he moved towards the wardrobe to fetch his clothes as they weren't arranged for him today due to her absence. Looking at his wardrobe he sighed in astonishment.His closet looked different. He was a meticulous person but he could never manage his stuffs this way. However, amidst all this there was a problem. He couldn't find his stuffs. He began a search,spoiling the order of things. 

"Where could she have kept them?May be her own closet?"

He moved towards her section but gave it a second thought.

"Should I or Shouldn't?"

he asked himself but then shrugged off this confusion.

"Didn't she touch my stuffs? She did right. So can i."

He opened the doors and glanced at the stuffs trying to look for his stuffs. Yes, there they were. He pulled out his tracks lightly when a paper fell down on the floor.He bent down to pick it up when he happened to read 

"A happy married life."

He couldn't resist and immediately read the entire letter and at the end of it he shouted

"Nupur."

HOPE YOU LIKE IT😃

Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

ZASHAF TS: LOVE THROUGH LETTERS?

She entered into an unknown territory with an unknown fear engulfing her. She gulped a lump down her throat while looking around. It appeared as if the things in the room were giving her a questioning look. Everything seemed strange- the elegantly painted walls, the sober curtains, the brass made decors, the over-sized and over decorated bed, in contrast to the simplicity of the room. 
Hearing a knock on the door, she immediately placed herself on the bed. She sat there with her eyes lowered and all she could hear was the footsteps of someone entering the room. She dint look at the person entering the room, she certainly dint have enough courage. She took a deep breath when the noise of the footsteps began fading. Her eyes followed the figure. 
She again lowered her eyes seeing the figure return. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to calm her nerves. 
"Kashaf."
A strong voice echoed in the room. 
"I know this is very strange for us, despite the fact that we know each other. But knowing each other in such a way doesn't really count, does it? I won't make promises to you this night cause I don't really mean them at the moment. I don't want to give you any false hopes and I don't wish to lie at the dawn of this relation either. I just want to tell you one thing. I will try making things work. But that'll take time and I need time, so do you i believe. I have no gift for you on this much hyped night but i can assure you that when things change for the better that gift of yours won't make you wait much.  I hope you can relate with me. Today on wards, this room belongs to you as well. Please make yourself comfortable and start it by changing this torturous outfit. "
She looked up at him innocently while over coming her fears associated with this night. 
---
Weeks have passed but things haven't changed much. They mostly avoid each other. Both have their own reasons. For him, work is priority while for her.. Well.. 
The days start on a low note with him leaving early for work and she staying back at home looking after the other family members. They hardly manage to speak to one another but this doesn't really seem strange to them. Honestly, they like how things are at the moment. No interference and no expectations or demands. She likes his busy schedule and her indifference hardly bothers him. 

As a regular practice, she sat with a letter in hand caressing it first and then she looked at the picture kept on the side table and then the paper in her hand. She read it silently

"This is difficult I know. But that's what being practical is all about I guess. I never thought this relation of ours would end like this. I probably started loving the unknown figure in my head, I certainly did. I am returning home next month so are you and its the best time to take a leave from each other. You are getting married. Wow. I never thought I would have to say such a thing ever to you. Be happy with the guy and don't leave him in the middle of things. He may not be as strong as me. And about me? I'll get married too but don't know if I'll ever fall in love this way again. I am destroying all your memories. The material ones ,of Course. I wish the emotional part could also be discarded. I'll suggest you to do the same.

Wish you a happy married life."

She closed her eyes allowing the tears to roll down her cheeks and kept sitting in the darkness. Suddenly she heard someone's footsteps. She immediately ran towards the closet and shoved the letter inside.

"Kashaf. I would like you to meet someone. Could you come down with me?"

Said Ghazala ,smiling at her.

Kashaf simply nodded her head and followed her downstairs towards the garden area.

---
Zaroon entered the room, only to find it in pitch darkness.
"Kashaf"
He called out while switching on the lights but she was nowhere to be seen. He was early today and he hardly had an idea about what she does at this point of time. He kept his bag on the bed and moved towards the washroom. Coming out, he moved towards the wardrobe to fetch his clothes as they weren't arranged for him today due to her absence. Looking at his wardrobe he sighed in astonishment. His closet looked different. He was a meticulous person but he could never manage his stuffs this way. However, amidst all this there was a problem. He couldn't find his stuffs. He began a search, spoiling the order of things. 

"Where could she have kept them? May be her own closet?"

He moved towards her section but gave it a second thought.

"Should I or Shouldn't?"

He asked himself but then shrugged off this confusion.

"Didn't she touch my stuffs? She did right. So can I."

He opened the doors and glanced at the stuffs trying to look for his stuffs. Yes, there they were. He pulled out his tracks lightly when a paper fell down on the floor. He bent down to pick it up when he happened to read 

"A happy married life."

He couldn't resist and immediately read the entire letter and at the end of it he shouted

"Kashaf."

HOPE YOU LIKE IT😃

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Yashfeen, I loved the ZaShaf version! ❤️
Hmm, So ZK are married and the straightforwardness with which Zaroon told her what to expect and what not was unexpected but there may be a reason behind that too. 🤔

So Kashaf has a letter from some guy and I'm wondering who it can be? Was she in love with someone and the worse being Zaroon read it. Lets see what happens!

Thanx For Pm.
Update Soon.