Originally posted by: pihu2june

my dil udi udi jaye
😉

thanks😳
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Eternity_

Unusual Evening: Zaroon and Kashaf..aww i love it..so beautifully written..awesome dear..thnx for pm dear..

thanks😳
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

yaar waiting of mayur part of 

Diaries:An after marriage journey.. #

plz update soon dear

dear thats not a mayur ff its on zashaf ðŸ˜Š
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

dear thats not a mayur ff its on zashaf ðŸ˜Š

then wt the name of that story where mayank read that nupur luvd someone else plz update that story dear plz
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
SHOT TWO MAYUR: LOVE THROUGH LETTERS? 

"Nupur."

He shouted at the top of his voice.

She immediately rushed towards her room on hearing his call. She knew with his tone that something was really wrong. A panic streak ran down her when she saw him with the letter in hand. She knew he had read it, his expressions said it all. His eyes were red. She had never seen this side of his. Yes, she had seen him angry, when he would not find his files or something else. But today his eyes conveyed something else, which was difficult for her to interpret.

She hesitantly left the side of the door she was holding. He didn't ask anything but she felt every need to give an explanation to him.

"Mayank It's not what you are thinking."

She looked at him while fidgeting with the end of her dupatta. His face showed a blank expression. Not getting an answer, she continued.

"I am no longer in touch with this guy. Today, I won't lie. Just like, you wanted to be truthful on our first night. I'll say it all. Whether it makes our relation or breaks it. I can no longer lie to you. Yes, I loved him but Mayank now it doesn't make a difference to me. It was sheer stupidity. I haven't seen or even spoken to the guy. I know nothing of him, not even his name. Yes, I had his address and his pen name, but it was of our hostels back in Netherlands. Trust me on this. I just fell in love. And love? It's the strangest feeling on earth. It is such a compelling power. I was bound to give in. We fell in love through letters. It might not make sense to you. But it meant the world to me. I am trying to get over all of that. But every time I decide to leave things behind, a force urges me to hold on. But I am trying and I know things will change for the better. I left him myself when my marriage, without my permission, was fixed with you."

She laughed sarcastically at this while wiping her tears. The truth was making her strong. It was indeed taking away all her fears. She turned towards him, this time looking directly into his deep, dark eyes which had a bit of confusion and probably some questions.

"You may ask why I spoiled your life. I could have told you all this on our first meeting and you could have easily refused to get married. I am sure you had no pressures. But Mayank honestly I felt you are the man who would give me my space cause you dint seem very interested either. I understand your rage. You have all reasons to burst at me and ask questions and take whatever decision you want. I'll abide I swear."

She closed her eyes for a minute to let out all the tears.

"Nupur."

He smiled.

She looked up, startled at his reaction.

"It does make sense to me. All of this does and now, after today even more. Do you know about destiny? It's stranger than love. It puts you in unimaginable circumstances. Who would believe I'd find you like this? The woman I looked for everywhere to vent all my anger, for leaving me in such miserable conditions, would be someone I share a room with? "

He held her arms tightly giving her a slight jerk. She still was unable to overcome her confusion.

"Yes Nupur. This.. this letter. I wrote it. Yes i did."

He placed his forehead on hers in excitement.

"I never thought destiny would play such a big role in my life. I can't believe i had you beside me all this while and I couldn't recognize you."

Excitement had taken over him and he was almost screaming in all the happiness he had got in this little span of time. She placed her finger on his lips and said

"True love never fails I guess. It dint at least in our case."

She said and hugged him with all the power she had.

"I love you Mayank I love you."

"Do you still want to move on?"

He said teasing her. She punched him on his chest and he shouted

"Ouch."

And he held her tighter while she snuggled in his arms.

"One minute."

He left her lightly moving towards his office bag. She kept looking at him trying to figure out what he was up to.

"Remember, I told you that you'll get your wedding night gift when things change for us. Here it is."

He handed over a ring to her. She gasped looking at it and exclaimed

"Beautiful!"

"Not more than you. This is something I had bought for my girl friend back then In Netherlands."

She knitted her brows.

"I mean the girl friend I'd send letters to until of course she left me for getting married to some idiot."

"Dare you say a word against my husband. "

She charged him.

He smiled and lifted her in his arms and whispered

"You've got your wedding gift what about mine?"

She lowered her eyes while he enjoyed his wife's nervousness.

SCROLL DOWN FOR ZASHAF'S PART.😳

Edited by Bhatakti_atma - 7 years ago
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail

SHOT TWO ZASHAF: LOVE THROUGH LETTERS?

"Kashaf."

He shouted at the top of his voice.

She immediately rushed towards her room on hearing his call. She knew with his tone that something was really wrong. A panic streak ran down her when she saw him with the letter in hand. She knew he had read it, his expressions said it all. His eyes were red. She had never seen this side of his. Yes, she had seen him angry, when he would not find his files or something else. But today his eyes conveyed something else, which was difficult for her to interpret.

She hesitantly left the side of the door she was holding. He didn't ask anything but she felt every need to give an explanation to him.

"Zaroon It's not what you are thinking."

She looked at him while fidgeting with the end of her dupatta. His face showed a blank expression. Not getting an answer, she continued.

"I am no longer in touch with this guy. Today, I won't lie. Just like, you wanted to be truthful on our first night, I'll say it all. Whether it makes our relation or breaks it. I can no longer lie to you. Yes, I loved him but Zaroon now it doesn't make a difference to me. It was sheer stupidity. I haven't seen or even spoken to the guy. I know nothing of him, not even his name. Yes, I had his address and his pen name, but it was of our hostels back in Netherlands. Trust me on this. I just fell in love. And love? It's the strangest feeling on earth. It is such a compelling power. I was bound to give in. We fell in love through letters. It might not make sense to you. But it meant the world to me. I am trying to get over all of that. But every time I decide to leave things behind, a force urges me to hold on. But I am trying and I know things will change for the better. I left him myself when my marriage, without my permission, was fixed with you."

She laughed sarcastically at this while wiping her tears. The truth was making her strong. It was indeed taking away all her fears. She turned towards him, this time looking directly into his deep, dark eyes which had a bit of confusion and probably some questions.

"You may ask why I spoiled your life. I could have told you all this on our first meeting and you could have easily refused to get married. I am sure you had no pressures. But Zaroon honestly I felt you are the man who would give me my space cause you dint seem very interested either. I understand your rage. You have all reasons to burst at me and ask questions and take whatever decision you want. I'll abide I swear."

She closed her eyes for a minute to let out all the tears.

"Kashaf."

He smiled.

She looked up, startled at his reaction.

"It does make sense to me. All of this does and now, after today even more. Do you know about destiny? It's stranger than love. It puts you in unimaginable circumstances. Who would believe I'd find you like this? The woman I looked for everywhere to vent all my anger, for leaving me in such miserable conditions, would be someone I share a room with? "

He held her arms tightly giving her a slight jerk. She still was unable to overcome her confusion.

"Yes Kashaf. This.. this letter. I wrote it. Yes did."

He placed his forehead on hers in excitement.

"I never thought destiny would play such a big role in my life. I can't believe i had you beside me all this while and I couldn't recognize you."

Excitement had taken over him and he was almost screaming in all the happiness he had got in this little span of time. She placed her finger on his lips and said

"True love never fails I guess. It dint at least in our case."

She said and hugged him with all the power she had.

"I love you Zaroon I love you."

"Do you still want to move on?"

He said teasing her. She punched him on his chest and he shouted

"Ouch."

And he held her tighter while she snuggled in his arms.

"One minute."

He left her lightly moving towards his office bag. She kept looking at him trying to figure out what he was up to.

"Remember, I told you that you'll get your wedding night gift when things change for us. Here it is."

He handed over a ring to her. She gasped looking at it and exclaimed

"Beautiful!"

"Not more than you. This is something I had bought for my girl friend back then In Netherlands."

She knitted her brows.

"I mean the girl friend I'd send letters to until of course she left me for getting married to some idiot."

"Dare you say a word against my husband. "

She charged him.

He smiled and lifted her in his arms and whispered

"You've got your wedding gift what about mine?"

She lowered her eyes while he enjoyed his wife's nervousness.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.😊

Edited by Bhatakti_atma - 7 years ago
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nupur lover none other than mayank and same case of mayank supeb eagerly waiting for nxt dear