Why second season didn't work....

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
It's more than just the fact that the cast was completely changed or the fact that the post-leap story was never promoted by the channel as has always happened with this show. The third big reason is the story. I mean really? the chawl girl and rich bad boy story did no magic, and one thing i noticed was that the chawl setting from the first few episodes before the 4 year leap looked so realistic and amazing, whereas the chawl setting that khushi lived in didn't even look like a chawl but more like a set, which was ultra disappointing.
What i really think that they should have done was that instead of going for the typical rich bad boy and poor girl story, they should have done something that perhaps reinvented the magic of the first episodes in the chawl. Maybe it could be shown that tai is dead after the leap and bindu and pyaare could be the main villains after the leap with them both being married post the death of their partners, plus obviously the property had become tai's so it makes sense for bindu to have it, so they would both be living in the barve mansion with their two kids riya and the other boys from their previous marriages. On the otherhand zain and sonal's characters could rather be children who grew up in a chawl (would be nice if it was the same chawl from the first few episodes), and the rest of the story i don't know, but i just really didn't like the story they chose for the second season and it should have been set more like what i have described.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What kind of audience would have hope in a show that gave a horrible end to a couple like KarVi?
Story was also poorly done.  They probably already knew it was getting canceled, so didn't invest much ðŸ˜†  

The show would've received better TRPs if they had kept the original cast and just cured Kartik and had lots of happy KarVi and KarViShi moments ðŸ˜›
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story seemed typical, and the chemistry of the actors seemed very forced too.  It seemed superficial and the entire rich guy/poor girl dynamic seemed too materialistic.  If they had put more emphasis on KarShi rather than force the love story, maybe it may have worked.  To follow-up with a couple like KarVi- that we became so invested in due to their history and emotional depth (and SonKush's fabulous chemistry) was a very difficult task.   Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago