Bani was wrong, she behaved like Sadak Chhap Gunda...

BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually the task was to make call receiver irritate.. Check your patience.. And be calm at any condition..   As i thnk Lopa didn't tell anything bad or personal comments to Bani's mother. Bani should have handled it in sensible and matured way. There was no need of Gundagiri. If Bani like Dadagiri then what difference between Bani & Sadak Chhap Gundas?? 

If she can bring in the name of Lopa's father, she should even have the capability to accept similar comments from the other side. Why did she have to create such an intense drama for just taking her mom's name and that too not in a bad sense?  

In previous task, Baba said many personal things, remarks on Rohan's father, family and blood but Rohan didn't react like Bani. He didn't lose his cool.. ๐Ÿ‘

If Lopa would have taken Bani's mom name in wrong sense then we all would have supported Bani's reaction but hitting Lopa for no reason is seriously shame! 

Yes, both were wrong but violence is Violence and it's not allowed in bb house.. 
Edited by BiggBoss7 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very true dear. Lopa didnt say anything that was out of context. She just said what even manu said but ya ofcourse bani couldnt react same with manu bcoz manu uska kachumbar bana deta. Yaha lopa thi easy to attack her. Poor lopa did look scared n taken a back shame on bani for bein educated and acting worse than sadak chaaps. Even manu manveer didnt got to this extent with rohan. Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonder how come she became favorite of salman๐Ÿ˜•
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

wonder how come she became favorite of salman๐Ÿ˜•

She is a friend of Daisy Shah ๐Ÿคข
BiggBoss7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Very true dear. Lopa didnt say anything that was out of context. She just said what even manu said but ya ofcourse bani couldnt react same with manu bcoz manu uska kachumbar bana deta. Yaha lopa thi easy to attack her. Poor lopa did look scared n taken a back shame on bani for bein educated and acting worse than sadak chaaps. Even manu manveer didnt got to this extent with rohan.

That's why I say, Manveer is far better than LOSER Bani.. He ain't Gawar, The real Gawar and Bully is Bani J ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
kebab thumbnail
"WE ALL WOULD HAV SUPPORTED BANI"???  I mean realy?? so much blinded for supporting lopa dat just can't c thru how low she has stooped..

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BiggBoss7

That's why I say, Manveer is far better than LOSER Bani.. He ain't Gawar, The real Gawar and Bully is Bani J ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Just change the title of ur post. Remive bani fans or it will get dt note๐Ÿ˜Š
BiggBoss7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Just change the title of ur post. Remive bani fans or it will get dt note๐Ÿ˜Š

Lol... Changed 
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
till now I thought it was m2 but I was wrong...its endemol  gal herself...
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Rohan proved today, he's a gem of a person.. He really deserves to win bb10