Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
How do you do Sakshi?
If you want to change the track, it's ok, dear. It's up to you, dear. I will be contented with everything. I also want to read Ishveer's consummation scene 18+ after their reunion if that's ok with you.
Update soon

Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

agree on bold part👍🏼
exactly his first priority always has been ishu😳😳😳

Yeah sana. We got to see that more. Always his priority was been ishu. Even when he is angry towards her and even when she hurt him..
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Yeah sana. We got to see that more. Always his priority was been ishu. Even when he is angry towards her and even when she hurt him..

agree!!
when ever she said she loved him he forget each and every thing what wrong she did with him he always forget it and accept her.. for his just a word from ishu that she loved him he just forget his all pain and his these behavior always get my heart😳😳

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Episode 455

As Ranveer went out of the room Ishani was worried to the extreme she can and she sat in the bed with a worried face. Ranveer walked well and came down in the stairs and he came towards the dinning table were Baa, Kailash, Amba, Sharman, Parul, Mithesh, chitali and Laxmi were having their breakfast.

Amba(seeing Ranveer):Dikhra you are okay know?

Ranveer: Haan Maa I perfectly alright

Baa(seeing Ranveer with a smile): Happy to see you back Ranveer.

Ranveer(giving a smile to Baa):When you all are with me how will I be without getting well.

Amba:Tk Dikhra sit let me tell Mala to serve your breakfast. Have your breakfast and then go to office.

Ranveer: haan tk Maa(he sat in his chair were Amba told Mala to serve Ranveer his breakfast were Mala started to serve him giving a smile to Mala he started to have his breakfast with his hands today).

All were finishing their breakfast and getting back to their works Amba,Laxmi, Baa finishing their breakfast went to the hall sofa and sitting with each other started to chat something were Ranveer too finishing his breakfast went and washed his hands and then he came to the hall and got blessing from Baa,Amba and Laxmi then telling them he is leaving he started to walk towards the entrance of the hall were Ishani standing in the corridor of the upstairs and she was seeing Ranveer who was walking towards the entrance of the hall. Seeing Ranveer's back her eyes were shedding tears were she managed herself and wiped her tears.

RV OFFICE..

Ranveer entered his office and he getting the good morning from his staff and signing Rishab to come to his cabin and he entered his cabin. Rishab came behind him and entered the cabin. Ranveer signed Rishab to sit in opposite chair and he asked about the details of the office during the time when he was not in the office and he asked for the accounts and process tracking history files to read it and know the status of the office and the things happened in his absence. Rishab shook his head as okay and he went out and then seeing his system he shared the files to Ranveer's System and then he came back to RV's cabin and told about the files and Ranveer too turned on his system and he started to see the files and signed Rishab to leave the cabin were as soon as Rishab left the cabin Ranveer started to get back to his work in office as usual.The perfect RV was starting to work again after this short break in his business world.

The time started to run were the day came to its afternoon and Ranveer ordered for this lunch from the canteen and he had his food and then after his lunch he started to continue his work. As he was working his phone rang being in the table were he saw the phone and getting its his lawyer he picked the call.

RV:yes lawyer sir..

Lawyer:Mr.RV I am ready with all the papers you said.

RV: yes bring to my office I am in my office only.

Lawyer:Okay RV to know where you are only I called you fine I will be in front of you by next one hour.

RV: hmm okay(he cut the call and then saw the system and he started to work again).

The time was running as RV was working were in the next one hour Lawyer was sitting in front of him with file in his hand as he said.

RV:What would you like to have sir?

Lawyer:I don't want anything RV I  had my lunch now only. (keeping the file in the table and opened it and took three sheets of papers and gave it to RV): Have it RV one is your Divorce paper and next one is Property paper you said to make it ready and then you said you are selling a company in Baroda and that is too ready If you sign it that company goes to the hands of the person Mr. Raj Mehra

RV: hmm okay let me sign it(he got the documents and took that Baroda company paper and he kept the document in the table and reading it for a while and took the pen from the pen holder and signed it and he took the intercom and called to Rishab and when Rishab picked the call): Hello Rishab come to my room.(he kept the phone back to its place).

Rishab as said by RV came to his cabin were RV handed over the Document to Rishab and told him to courier the document to Raj Mehra and he took his phone and showed the address of Raj Mehra.Rishab getting the address and document and he told he will do it and he started to leave the cabin.

RV(seeing Lawyer with a formal smile):So that company is sold I too got the money from Raj Mehra so completely Baroda company is sold. Then..

Lawyer:Then get sign from your wife in both Divorce papers and then property papers let me submit it in the court and you can get divorce from her and property papers once its signed by your wife that is enough.

RV(seeing Lawyer): hmm okay let me but till I give the Divorce papers in your hand to submit it in the court you should not let out this matter to anyone.

Lawyer:Okay RV.(he gave a smile): Let me leave after getting sign from your wife call me.(giving the file to RV): Have the papers in the file.

RV: hmmm(Lawyer started to leave and as soon as Lawyer went from there he started to keep the divorce papers and property papers in the file and kept the file in the table and he thought about Ishani and in thoughts):you wanted to go from me know? Go take my life and go Ishani I will never control you. (he had a worried face were he making up himself took a deep breath and he saw the system and he started to work).

The day started to run were the day came to its evening and Ranveer finishing his work took the file from the table and then his phone and putting it in his pocket and he turned off the system and he got up from the chair holding the file in his hand and he started to walk towards the entrance of the cabin door and he opened the door and he came out of the cabin and he started to walk towards the entrance of the office and he came out of the office and he got in his car and he kept the file in the dashboard of the car and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. Driving for around half an hour Ranveer entered RV mansion with his car and then he parked the car in the parking and then taking the file in his hand and he got down from the car and then locking the car he started to walk towards the entrance of the house and then he entered the hall were he saw Raagini sitting in the sofa were Amba sitting next to Raagini and she was talking to her Pothi. Ranveer smiling seeing them he came and stood in front of them.

Raagini(telling something in her child language to Amba and then seeing Ranveer): Papa(seeing Amba and showing Ranveer with a smile in her face):Dadi meri Papa..

Amba(with a smile): hmm tumhari Papa mera beta hain..

Raagini(seeing Ranveer and then showing a cute face to Amba):Papa..

Amba(pinching Raagini's cheek):Tk tk tumhari Papa only(seeing Ranveer and smiling to him):Did you see your daughter how smart she is?Just like you.

Ranveer: haan Maa(seeing Raagini):cutie pie played well today?

Raagini(smiling to him): mein Papa Mama meri Mama..

Ranveer:haan your Mama only.(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me go to room and fresh up..

Amba: haan Dikhra hand and leg are okay only know? Are you feeling any pain?

Ranveer: nahi Maa I am perfectly alright..let me go and take some rest.

Amba: Haan tk tk

When Ranveer was about to move Ishani was coming out of the kitchen having tea cup in her one hand and then feeding bottle full of milk in other hand and she came near Amba and Raagini and then seeing Ranveer giving a smile to him.

Ishani:Ranveer you came home?

Ranveer(smiling to her): Haan Ishani let me go to room and fresh up and take some rest.

Ishani:haan tk do you want tea?

Ranveer(shaking his head as no with a smile):Don't want now. (he started to walk towards the stairs)

Ishani seeing Ranveer a sad look and then saw Amba and gave the tea to her and then came and sat on the other side of Raagini and gave the milk bottle to Raagini were cutie pie now was having the feeding bottle in her hand and was having the milk by herself. Ishani seeing the way Raagini was drinking the milk and thinking about Ranveer.

Ishani(in thoughts): I really need to confess my feelings to Ranveer I should not leave him as it is then he will be going away from me completely. I should not let this happen.

Amba(as Ishani was thinking seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(coming to the world and seeing Amba): haan Maa.

Amba:Today also let Raagini be with me. You know what now I can handle her well she is coming to me so well and then If she comes to our room she will be playing with me and your baba then she will sleep automatically and only in the morning once she wake up she is searching for you and crying but also If I bring to you..

Ishani(with a smile): I am knowing to handle her that time Maa.

Amba:Tk tk let me have her with me today night.

Ishani: haan tk Maa take her after I feed her dinner.

Amba: haan tk..

Ishani thought about Raagini being with Amba and found that as the right time to get Ranveer anger to go from him and she had a happy heart now.Ranveer went to his room and then opened the cupboard and then kept the file in it and then he took his night dress and towel and closed the cupboard.

Ranveer(to himself):I should give it to her today itself I should not delay in giving what she asked me. (he made his decision final and then he entered the washroom and taking time he came out of the washroom making himself fresh and then wearing his night pant and t-shirt and he came and sat in the bed and took the TV remote and he turned on the TV and he started to watch it).

The time started to run were Raagini was playing well in the hall with Ishani and Amba were her naughtiness was going at a heavy peak now a days. The day came to its night were Ranveer watching TV till that time came down to hall to have dinner were Ishani was serving all their dinner and Raagini was having her dinner from Amba's hand. Ranveer too came to dinning table and sat in his chair were Ishani seeing him with a smile and took a plate in her hand and was about to keep the plate to Ranveer.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani skipping the Idea of having dinner): I don't want dinner Ishani.

Ishani:But Ranveer..

Ranveer: No I am feeling heavy today as the lunch I had today was heavy so only I think I don't want to make my stomach get upset by having dinner too.

Amba:Then don't have anything now Ranveer just have some milk.

Ranveer(seeing Amba): Haan tk Maa..

Ishani(she kept the plate in other side of the table):Let me bring milk to you.

Ranveer: Its okay Ishani (seeing  Mala who was serving to Sharman in his plate):Mala..

Mala:haan Bhaiya.

Ranveer:Get me milk in a glass

Mala:Tk Bhaiya.

Ishani was getting hurt in all the way Ranveer was behaving without minding her were she was missing her possessiveness and controlling Ranveer.

Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani have dinner know?

Amba(hearing it and feeding Raagini a mouth of food): Haan Ishani have dinner its time for you too know?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer a glance of sadness and seeing Amba): Haan Tk Maa let me..(she sat in the chair next to Amba and she took the plate and she served herself and she started to have dinner).

Mala brought the milk to Ranveer were Ranveer got it from her and he started to drink it were Ishani having dinner was seeing Ranveer with a painful eyes. The way he was hurting her was though a reflection of her behavior to him but also she is not able to bear it were she was feeling missing his affection for her. She was so much worried as she is not able to win him back even though she tried her best to go near him. Ranveer finished his milk and wishing all good night he started to walk in the hall and started to get in the stairs. Ishani seeing him going to room she had the dinner quickly and then got up and went and washed her hands. Amba washed Raagini's mouth and her hand and Raagini was smiling and was so happy in Amba's company.

Ishani(she too finishing her dinner washed her hands and seeing Raagini): Baby will you be with Dadi?

Raagini(cutely showing her little teeth and smiling):Dadi..(she hugged Amba well)

Amba(holding Raagini and then seeing Ishani): Let me take her Ishani and let me make her sleep.

Ishani: hmm okay Maa..(she gave a smile to Amba),

Amba holding Raagini and talking to her started to take Raagini to her room were Ishani thinking Raagini is with Amba with a smile started to walk to the stairs and she climbed the stairs and walking in the corridor and she came to their room and she came inside the room and saw Ranveer who was seeing his phone sitting in the bed. Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer were she closed the door and locked the door. Ranveer hearing the door is been closed saw Ishani.

Ranveer(seeing her);Where is Raagini?

Ishani(after closing the door walking towards him):She has gone with Maa.

Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): hmm tk..(he started to see the phone).

Ishani seeing him a glance and went to her cupboard and took a red nighty that will expose her beauty to Ranveer and then she entered the washroom to change herself. Ranveer was seeing the phone and getting some ideas of his competitor company was fully in the concentration on the phone and then thought about the divorce papers.

Ranveer(he saw for Ishani and then thinking she is changing seeing the washroom):She has gone to washroom let her come let me tell it to her(he started to wait for her and then he saw the phone and started to surf in the net regarding the share companies).

Ishani taking her time came out of the washroom wearing a red nighty that were showing her leg to the extreme it can and her neck and below it few more places were exposed well. She was looking hot in that attire were Ishani saw Ranveer who was seeing the phone and then she started to walk towards the bed and cutely coming near the bed and then sitting in the bed next to Ranveer and in a instance got the phone from his hand were this made Ranveer to see for his phone and with a irritated face of phone being got from his hand he saw where the phone is and seeing the phone in Ishani's hand and then seeing Ishani in such a nighty were his eyes started to move in her white skin were ever it was exposed by the nighty. It was a sexy nighty only were to be frank Ranveer lost himself but his ego now came in front of his eyes and seeing Ishani with a silent face.

Ranveer;Give my Phone Ishani.

Ishani(with a smile keeping the phone in the lamp table and turning to him and moving herself in the bed and sitting close to him and keeping her hand in his shoulders and bringing her right hand index finger to his cheek and moving her finger in his cheek in a husky tone): Is this time to see your phone?

Ranveer(feeling Ishani's finger in his cheek and seeing her a silent look and in a mind to not lose himself): then?

Ishani:Then its time to see your wife. 

Ranveer(seeing her and making her take her hand from his cheek and seeing her):Move and sit.

Ishani(shaking her head as no like a child):No way(she touched Ranveer's cheek with her hand again).

Ranveer(seeing her):What you want now?

Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Its night and Raagini is with Maa then you don't know what I want? I want my Ranveer's romance.(she held his shoulders and pulled him close to her and she slowly laid in the bed and made Ranveer to come alone with her were Ranveer too was coming as her hand were taking him and now seeing Ranveer close to her in husky tone):Will you give vegetarian love at least?

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile faking like he is too read to romance her):Sirf vegetarian love?

Ishani(seeing him with shyness face):your hand and legs are not okay know so only once its okay you can show me your non-vegetarian romance itself. 

Ranveer(being above her and seeing her eyes and giving a light smile):Till today I have given what all you wanted know?

Ishani:hmm(she smiled to him and kept the hand in his cheek with love)

Ranveer:(seeing her a silent look and then took a deep breath and thinking about the way Ishani behaved to him when he came to Baroda and then the way she demanded Divorce and giving a smile to her took her hand from his cheek and holding her hand in his hand): so Ishani I have given you what all you wanted till date and you know what when our loved once want something from us means we should give it know?

Ishani(smiling to him shaking her head as yes): Haan

Ranveer(seeing her with a silent smile again):Okay let me give you. I have a thing to be handed over to you can I give it?

Ishani(with a smile): hmm give it to me I am waiting..

Ranveer shook his head as yes and he got up from her and got down from the bed and he started to walk towards his cupboard and then opened it were Ishani was seeing his back with a smile that Ranveer has something for her as usual to surprise here were Ranveer took a file in his hand and then closing the cupboard and then he came and sat in the bed again and seeing Ishani and giving the file to her.

Ranveer:Have it.

Ishani(seeing the file with a not understanding face);Aye..

Ranveer(giving a smile):Get and see..

Ishani got the file with a not understanding face and she opened the file and she saw it with a casual look were her casual face turned into a heavy shocked face seeing the word Divorce in the document were she read the document words and got to know Ranveer has made the paper ready to get divorced Ishani's eyes started to get moist were Ranveer was seeing her with a silent face.

Ishani(with tears in her eyes seeing Ranveer);Ranveer aye..hamara..

Ranveer:Divorce hain Ishani..(with a painful voice):This is what you wanted from me know?

Ishani(shook her head as no);Nahi Ranveer please listen to me.

Ranveer(signing her to stop and seeing her with a smile):you know what is love when our loved once want something we should surely give it to them. Once you said you are trusting Chiraag only that time I walked away from you and then you said you liked me then I gave love to you in our complete life and then now you asked Divorce so surely I need to give it to you know?. If you get divorced from me you never need to bear this possessive, senseless and controlling husband Ishani.

Ishani(has cried well now and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer please I am sorry I was wrong only but now I realized I changed myself

Ranveer(before she talks further  seeing): Haan change as much as you want but my heart is not your phone wallpaper that can be changed easily as you wish. This is what you wanted know? Now I am too ready to divorce you sign this paper and give it to me my lawyer will file it in the court. (taking the divorce paper and showing the property paper below it):This is Property paper I know this house and then my share trading company is in your name please give back those property but I promise you I will give the alimoney to you in the form of money and then even though Raagini will be with you I will take care of her complete responsibility as a father.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with tears and in anger closing the file and keeping it in the bed and holding Ranveer's shoulders):Why Ranveer? Listen I thought you will give love to me today but ...

Ranveer(seeing her a manly look):If you come like this wearing a sexy dress means I will fall for you (shaking his head as no): I want love in my wife but my wife is wanting Divorce only know so only I gave it to you sign it and give it to me before tomorrow night I will come to you tomorrow night and get it don't delay. Even I am asking the property back as all the family member needs the house and then money for all the others expenses that can be earned through share trading company only so both the property is needed so only I am taking the property back from you.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a worried face):Ranveer please..

Ranveer: I am feeling sleepy read the document well and sign it.(he laid in the bed and showed his back to her and closed his eyes).

Ishani seeing Ranveer then the file that was having Divorce paper that was laying in the bed started to cry heavily were she thought about her behavior to Ranveer has hurt him so much and it was everything because of her mistrust on Ranveer and she cried well.

To be continued😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi go with the flow if you like to bring tat new girl also am addicted to your show so keep updating eagerly waiting for ishani confession thnq for pm dear
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Didu help me...I'm not getting any pms
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great update didu...waiting to c what will hpn next...but I'm in a big trouble... I don't knw y I'm not getting any pms...i messaged u thrice...don't knw if u had received them or not?... Pls any1 help me
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 456
Ishani seeing the divorce papers and property paper file in the bed and her eyes were shedding tears were she saw Ranveer who was now sleeping showing his back to her. Ishani rested her head in the head rest and closed her eyes were she got the slideshows of this whole DNA problem the way she got the DNA report in her hand and then the way she fainted seeing the DNA report and the way Ranveer took her to hospital and the way they all saw a video of Ranveer's look alike and then the way she preferred her mind over her heart were her anger and ego took the first priority came to her mind and without even seeing Ranveer's face after that she took the decision to leave the house and she left the house with Nitin and Baa having Raagini with her were not even thinking about Raagini she took a decision to leave Ranveer were even a single moment her mind didn't think how could a child be without father were she again thought about the way Ranveer coming in front of her to her house in Baroda were the stubborn way she behaved to him without leaving him inside the house and the way she behaved so much worst to him in office and then home too. The way they had a argument and the way in anger she asked for Divorce to him and the way she took his possessiveness in a wrong way and he was got in a accident because of her in front of her eyes and the way now Ranveer started to behave to her and now the way Ranveer has brought the divorce papers to her made her to open her eyes now were now her face was having a fear of losing Ranveer were she turned and saw Ranveer where he was sleeping so well now were Ishani too with a sad face took the file from the bed and opened it and saw the papers inside it were with a sad face she got up and went and kept the file in the table draw and then coming to the bed again and she turned off the lights and she laid beside Ranveer and were she too was not getting sleep were her heart was thinking what to do now whether to get back Ranveer or to give the Divorce Ranveer is asking her thinking it itself she closed her eyes without to her control she started to sleep now. 
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was 7.30 in the morning were Ishani opened her eyes and turned to other side to see Ranveer were she didn't find Ranveer in the bed keeping her hand in the bed and she immediately got up and sat in the bed and she saw around the room and without finding Ranveer there and she saw the washroom were washroom door was too open only and then she took her glance to the door of the room were the lock was open were the door was just closed only. Ishani thought about yesterday night and Ranveer giving her divorce paper.
Ishani(with a sad face);Ranveer went early to office today...(she saw herself in the nighty and then she got up from the bed and then she started to walk to the cupboard and took her dresses and towel and she entered the washroom to get ready for the day).
Ishani made herself ready for the day wearing a 3/4th red backless blouse and then a plain red saree having simple border and then in a simple make up she came out of their room and she started to walk in the corridor towards the study room to look for Ranveer and then she came to the study room and then entering the study room she saw for Ranveer there were Ranveer was not there too.she walked in the corridor and then came to the stairs and getting down in the stairs and she came to the hall and then saw a glance over the dinning table and then the whole hall were there too she didn't find Ranveer.
Ishani(to herself):Surely Ranveer has gone to office only without informing me. (with a defeated face):What is use in telling to me and leaving to office?(with a painful smile):He decided to take me out of his life know?(she had tears in her eyes without to her control were she again started to climb the stairs and then walking in the corridor came to their room and she closed the door and locked it and with a sad face went to the table and opened the draw and saw the file Ranveer gave her and then took the file and opened it and seeing Divorce paper in it she again started to cry well were she now got the reaction of Ranveer for the way she behaved to him).
As Ishani was crying well there was a knock in the door were Ishani immediately wiped her tears and kept the file back in the draw and closing it she made sure her face is not showing that she has cried in the mirror and she started to walk to the door and she opened the door were Raagini was cutely being in Amba's hand and seeing Ishani with tears in her eyes. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani in a cute cried tone): Mama.(she showed her hands to Ishani).
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini opened her hands to Raagini and then got Raagini from Amba and kept Raagini in her embrace. 
Amba(seeing Raagini):Did you see Dadi brought you to your Mama?Now happy know?
Raagini(cutely seeing Amba with a tear standing in her cheek and smiling to Amba and resting her head in Ishani's shoulders): Mama..
Amba(smiling to Raagini): Haan your Mama only(seeing Ishani were she had a not understanding face seeing Ishani's silent face): Ishani kya hua dikhra? Are you okay?
Ishani(brining a made up bright smile): Haan Maa I am okay only..
Amba:No all the day when you see Raagini you used to cheer her up but today what happen to you?you are not even talking a word to her?
Ishani(giving a smile to Amba):Nahi Maa as you were talking to Raagini I thought you can manage her so I am leaving her in your hand. 
Amba: haan meri pothi I know to handle her well(she pinched Raagini's cheek): hain na baby?
Raagini(cutely seeing Amba): haan..
Amba smiled to Raagini and telling that she is leaving to have her breakfast to Ishani and she started to walk from there were Ishani as usual seeing Raagini with a smile started to take Raagini to washroom to make her ready for the day. The day was running at its usual were Ishani did all the routine things to Raagini but in her heart was alone she was so much worried thinking about their divorce were she was hurt so much inside her. Raagini though playing seeing Ishani's sad face often coming to her and giving a kiss in her cheek and was making her smile were Ishani too gave a made up smile to Raagini and then was making her to concentrate on her toys and playing. It was afternoon were Ishani was sitting in the bed in their room and Raagini was laying in the lap of Ishani and was sleeping well were Ishani took Raagini from her lap and she made the cutie pie to sleep in the bed and keeping the pillow on the both the side of Raagini and she took her phone from the lamp table and saw the phone and took Ranveer's number.
Ishani(to herself): Let me call Ranveer and ask some time with him to talk and clarify this problem(she made sure this idea and she dialed the phone to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears were the ring went but in just two rings the phone was been cut by Ranveer and she took the phone from her ears and with a doubtful face):Why Ranveer is cutting the call?Let me try again(she dialed to his number again and kept the phone in his ears and hearing the ring waiting for Ranveer to pick the call were again the call was cut and she took the phone from her ears and when she was about to call again there was a message in her phone from Ranveer were she opened the message and then read the message): I am in meeting now.(seeing the message and keeping the phone in the lamp table): Ranveer is busy now I should not disturb him till he gets free (telling it she was again having heavy heart thinking about the Divorce papers).
The time started to run were the day came to its evening were Raagini too got up from her afternoon sleep were Ishani made her fresh again changing her diaper and washing her face and let the cutie pie to be playing with her mobo teddy bear Ishani sat in the sofa and was seeing Raagini playing and then she was still confused in the Divorce problem were she was feeling like she can die instead of being away from Ranveer and she was feeling so much feared to leave Ranveer in her life. All she wanted was to see her old Ranveer who was a romantic man to her and who was so much possessive about her and the way he used to control her telling she should not go here, there everything she was missing him.As she was thinking about this problem there was a voice calling her name that distracted her from the thinking. 
Amba(coming inside the room): Ishani..
Ishani(got up from the sofa and seeing Amba with a smile): Haan Maa. 
Amba:Ishani now I and Baba are going to near by temple can we take Raagini also with us?
Ishani:What is this Maa?she is your pothi why you need to ask for my permission?
Amba(with a smile): hmm okay let me take her..
Ishani shook her head as yes to Amba were Amba giving a smile to Ishani went and kneeling down to Raagini who was talking to her teddy bear and touched Raagini's hand were cutie pie turned and saw Amba and she gave a smile to her Dadi. 
Amba:Raagini can you come with Dadi let us go to temple with your Dada?
Raagini(got up from the floor and standing and touching Amba's cheek):Dada..
Amba:haan come(with a smiling face got up and took Raagini in her hand).
Cutie pie too was smiling being in Amba hand were Ishani smiling to them waved bye to Raagini were cutie pie too shook her hand as bye to Ishani and Amba too informing to Ishani started to walk out of the room having Raagini in her hand.Ishani with a silent face sat in the sofa again. 
Amba(having Raagini in her hand started to get down in the stairs and she came to the hall were Kailash was waiting for her in the hall seeing the  newspaper in his hand and coming to him): Shall we go?
Kailash(taking his eyes from the paper and keeping it in the tea poi and got up and seeing Raagini in Amba's hand):oh Raagini as Dadi said we are taking you also to temple I was so happy I was waiting for you only to come.Shall we go?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes with a smile): Haan Dada..
Kailash smiled to her were Amba too smiled to Kailash and they both started to walk out of the hall having Raagini with them and they came to the car and they got in the car were Amba made Raagini sit in her lap and Kailash said the driver to go to the temple were the driver started the car and they were going towards the temple. 
Ishani got up from the sofa and she walked to the table and she opened the draw and took the file again and then opened it  and saw the divorce paper and then property paper and she took a deep breath and took the pen from the draw and crying again and making herself strong she wiped her tears and then she took the property papers and signed it and then when she was about to sign the divorce paper were her hands were trembling and she cried again were she closed the file and took the file and with anger throw the file on the bed. 
Ishani(wiping her tears and with a losing herself face to herself):I can't Ranveer I can't leave you I never have the guts to leave you.(she was again up to cry were her phone rang being in the lamp table were Ishani wiped her tears again and went and took the phone and saw the display were it was Ranveer she picked the call): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(stopping the car in front of the house and sitting in the car):Is the Divorce paper ready? Have you signed it give it to me I am in front of the house only send it through Mala let me give to lawyer today itself.
Ishani(feeling so much hurt for the way Ranveer was asking it to her in a worn out voice):Instead of signing it you would have asked for my life Ranveer. I am feeling like dying..(she cut the call with tears in her eyes and she throw the phone in the bed and she started to walk out of the room and she walked fast in the corridor and she got up in the stairs and then she opened the door of the terrace and she entered the terrace she stood in the terrace and started to cry her heart out so well): I can't take this I can't what to do now? For the wrong I did what should I do in return to get you back Ranveer?(she cried well and stood holding the terrace stand and she was crying continuously).
Ranveer(as the call was cut getting what Ishani said to him in phone now and with a worried face putting the phone in his pocket);Ishani..(he opened the door of the car and he got down from the car and he came to the entrance of his house and he entered the house and coming to the hall he saw the whole hall and not finding Ishani there he started to get in the stairs so fast and he started to walk in the corridor and he came to their room and he saw the divorce file and phone of Ishani in the bed and he took the file and opened it and saw the divorce paper without sign of Ishani and then the property papers were signed by Ishani to Himself):Ishani kaha hain(he was having the fear of losing her in his eyes and seeing the whole room and not finding Ishani there he kept the file in the bed again and then he started to walk out of the room and he started to run in the corridor to see for Ishani were he searched everywhere and he didn't find Ishani anywhere):Where is Ishani?(he was going to run back to hall in the corridor were the terrace door was seen open and thinking Ishani may be there he got in the steps and then he entered the terrace and he saw Ishani there were she was showing her back and standing there were now he took a deep breath and felt relaxed now and in a normal tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name in Ranveer's voice who was crying turned and saw Ranveer with teary eyes):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's face that was crying and red now and going and standing near her):What happen to you?why are you crying now?
Ishani(with a painful smile in her tear filled face):Giving the wound and then you are asking why I am crying?
Ranveer(saw her with a silent face):Wipe your tears and come down.(he turned to walk out of terrace).
Ishani(before he goes held his hand and turned him to her and in anger face):Where are you going now? what you want from me?
Ranveer(seeing her a silent face):Ishani you only kept few demands to me I didn't want anything from you. 
Ishani(in a complete anger):Enough stop showing this silent and smiling face and then hurting me with it. What you want Ranveer?(she held his coat and pulled him near her with tears in her eyes):Come on Ranveer show your anger shout at me please please don't do this silent torture to me. Now I want you to tell me what is in your heart?why are you doing all these divorce drama now?Can you be without me in your life?(pulling him more close with anger face):Tell me..(in a loud tone):I said tell me..
Ranveer(seeing her in a instant tone): haan I can't be without you.
Ishani hearing this word saw Ranveer with a silent face holding his coat were Ranveer too was seeing her with a silent face now. They both were seeing each other in a anger eye lock were the sky started to pour a heavy rain on them were both of them were getting drenched but they didn't feel it at all as the anger was completely on their heart for each other. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer cooling herself down):Then why are you thinking to take me out of your life giving divorce?(crying like a child leaving his coat and seeing him): I signed in that property paper too but I was not able to sign in that Divorce paper because I am not able to do it Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her crying were in that heavy rain too he was able to feel her crying and seeing her);because you are only not ready to be with me Ishani. (with a painful eyes):Haan Ishani that DNA report came to your hands and that was a shock to all of us and you too fainted and when you came back to consciousness you were trusting me only know? I was happy for it and I took you to hospital know and there only that video was shown by the doctor and all of them thought I only have done the DNA test but I was so hurt when Ishani too didn't trust me. (held her shoulders with his both the hands):How the hell you thought that I will do such a test to test your respect? I never minded the world to tell me that they trust me all I wanted was that Ishani to tell that she trust me. (shaking his head as no with painful eyes):But no you didn't tell it Ishani and that day only I got in the problem of my staff held up in a accident case in police station as you went from the hospital I was coming behind you only but police took me with them and completing the problem in the police station before I come to home without even ready to listen to me or tell to me you left the house as it is that too taking Raagini away from me. When I came to Baroda and too told the truth too you didn't trust me. when you trusted me ?finally when I was hit by that Rohit in his car and when I was in bloodshed laying in your lap in the car. To make you trust me I need to undergone that much pain Ishani?Only when I am in a great danger only you will trust me?Finally the heart breaking thing was you asking me to give Divorce(making himself firm):Let me give it..(he saw a anger glance): Let me forgive you for everything but what you said after seeing that DNA video tumhari Nafarat mujshe hi..(he was having anger and questioning her).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a sorry face):Ranveer wo mein..
Ranveer(seeing her):You are not able to give Divorce to me but you were the one who asked it to me know? Without trust there is no use in living in a relationship called husband and wife Ishani. So better sign it we will be missing each other for one day(shaking his head as no): Nahi one month.. or one year..(giving a painful smile):the days will pass and we will too move on in our life.Its just a matter of time. So as per your wish I am ready to give Divorce to you. From  small what all you have asked I have never said no even for this Divorce I am ready only Ishani because I need to fulfill the demands of my love know?. 
Ishani: But I am not ready for it.
Ranveer:Then what are you up to now?
Ishani:Wo..
Before Ishani could tell Ranveer's phone rang being in the pocket were Ranveer took his waterproof phone from his pocket and seeing the number getting its Amba he picked the call. 
Ranveer:haan Maa. 
Amba:Ranveer I and Baba came to temple having Raagini with us we came some distance from our house but before reaching to temple itself our car got breakdown and now its raining too driver said its hard to get a mechanic here as its raining we are not able to come home by walking too as its Raining and Raagini is with us Can you send a car from home?
Ranveer:haan let me itself come and pick you up Maa where are you exactly now?
Amba:Wo near juhu standing exactly near RR hotel. 
Ranveer: haan let me come Maa. (he cut the call and seeing Ishani who was still in shocked state hearing his confession now and getting more drenched):Go and dry your hair.(telling it without waiting for her answer too he started to walk out of the terrace).
Ishani getting drenched in rain thinking the wrong she has done to Ranveer in this DNA problem and she sat in the terrace floor with a sad and worn out face. 
To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Great update...finally Ishaani confessed to Ranveer that she can't live without him...now waiting for their golden reunion... I hope all misunderstandings will get cleared soon...let's c what will hpn next...b safe & stay healthy didu
Mayashelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

agree!!
when ever she said she loved him he forget each and every thing what wrong she did with him he always forget it and accept her.. for his just a word from ishu that she loved him he just forget his all pain and his these behavior always get my heart😳😳

Yes dr. And that's what his love is all about and that's why Ranveer holds special place in our heart ryt 😉