Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

1)haan..yeh shaadi ek dhikkava hi hein

and thn it was kiara...rishb was very much annoyed wid her presence..! she was trying for a patch up..according to kiara..he was guy..who couldnt live wid out protein shakes..bt shes wondered for him drinking haldi waali dood n all..shaadi has chnaged everythng( kiara is rite..shaadi changed him a lot.. shaadi brought the real face of rishb outside..behind his playboy image..he always had a heart seeking sincere love,and in raina he sees it..tht unconditional love always!)

kiara was telling she can understand he was all broken wen they seperated..for which rishb tell.."we were not..u left me alone.."

(raina was coming downstairs at ths point...she was confused seeing him wid kiara at ths time... bt she didnt dbt him at ths point also..she was jst observing)

kiara was continuing holding him..." u cud have stopped me.." rishb was visibly annoyed..."wat happened to u rishb..she is not ur type..how did u marry her? y ur taste changed? give me answers"

rishb: (he was very angry)" i dnt want to give u any answers"..and he pushes away her..

raina was noticing ths.. even though she coulnt hear wat they were talking..she undrstud tht rishb is nt liking ths!

and she continues..u cant defend me like ths...how did u chnge??

for which rishb tells... "vakth badalgaya hein ""(time has changed..")
kiara thn asks..it has nothing to do with time..tell me...ths marrige is jus a show off ..isnt it??  

raina was keenly listening for his reply..

for which rishb replies angrly.. "yes ths marrige is a show off..." tht was a bit louder..so raina heard it right ter...

thngs took a turn from here..cause..raina never thght he wud tell tht..she thght atleast in her absence he wud tell marrige is real...bt ths reply made raina all broken,,,she just went upstairs widout listning to further convo... y shud she over hear wen she does not even have a place in his life..she thght!!!

bt raina missed the imp part of their convo..he was telling her " u wanted to hear ths from me right?? everytime ,thngs shud move as u wish!! bt nt ths time"..for which kiara ask..wat are u trying to tell..ths marrige isnt fake?? for wich rishb replies..."NO! tht its not ur duty to knw wats wid ths marrige..MOVE"!!

telling ths he left  and goes upstairs..only to see tht raina was crying... he was abt to ask her..they wud have talked it and cleared the misunderstandings...

bt destiny had written somethng else for them..

it was at ths time tht her dad became critical!!! 

so tht mu was never cleared

raina had tht dialogue of rishb always in her mind after tht...till thn kiara was never a prb for her...bt wid tht scene thngs chnged..raina began to make her realize tht she have no place in his life..her repeated flashbacks on rishbs dialogue "haan..yeh shaadi ek dhikkhava hi hain" was breaking her heart..she after tht didnt even ask him abt ths..coz she herself thght tht rishb dnt want her in life..she herself decided tht!! by connecting his natak dialogues..she herslf decided it...!!! 

and he..still confused to choose raina!! over kiara.. !he was still confused wid his feelings... he can nver knw his felings wen raina  is  around!!

2)meine kaha na bed pe so jaao.. ispe bhi jagda karoge kya?

raina was hell annoyed wid the natak created bt appu n kiara..though she didnt knw it was drama..she was annoyed for tht scene were kiara n he falls!!!

she was coming back the bedroom to sleep..! and he was very normal..cause he didnt even no raina misunderstud him!!!

he was abt to sleep on couch

Raina: uddo..jaakar bed pe so jaao!!( wake up..go n sleep on bed)

rishb: nahin..mein yehi pe soaonga!! (no i vl sleep here only)

raina: (angry) meine kaha na bed pe so jaao.. ispe bhi jagda karoge kya? chalo uddo!!(she was almost ORDERING him to sleep on bed...

He was shocked to see her demanding and authoritative nature...

he understud it wud be safe if he keep quiet!! and thn like an obedient boy he woke and went to bed!!😆

he didnt even undestud wat happend wid her..he didnt even uderstud tht its the kiara drama tht is annoying her..and he was observing her... 

raina was in a dilemma..she wanted to tell rishb tht she dbts papas accident hs something to do wid br.. she in her mind: kuch boloon ki nahin?? (shud i tell?")

rishb as if he understud : boldo...(tell)

raina : kya?(what?)

rishb: tumhari shakal bata rehi hein..tum kuch bolna chaahti hoon!! to boldo!!(ur face tells tht               u have somethng to tell... so tell wat it is!)

raina: kuch nahin hein..mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hein...mujhe sona hein!! (she decides not to tell)

rishb: ok thn..tell me when u feel!!.. 

and both go to sleep!

3)paas hi mat aana..peeche hato!!

appu manipulated the fan speed inorder to kill raina..bt it was rishb on the bed..she never knew tht..and raina came back from bathroom wat she saw was the increasing spped of the fan tht it may fall down anytime... she jumped over him and saved him..and thn the very second fan falls on the bed..

raina was very much concerned for him... she assured him..if hes ok...!! rishb took some time to get aware of the surroundings!!1 he was all confused..he was thnking..watz happening..

kiara enters the room cause of the scream of raina!!

raina already had a lot of thngs running in her mind..tht beetroot juice of kiara she confused as blood..raw meet in fridge..papas breathing apparatus problems..and now rishbs accidents...she by ths time began to dbt kiara bring br..!!she connect all these wid kiaras entry! thn at the right moment kiara enters their room as if she was waiting for ths!!! no one else came!! raina thn became almost sure she being br..though it was mere coincidence!!

kiara: y are u ths shocked?? paani pene ke liye uddi thi yaar..tumaare chillane ki awaaz aayi             thi..(i woke up to drnk water..n heard u screaming)so i thght u need help!!)

n kiara towards rishb gng to him asking " r u alright"?

raina very alert : paas hi mat aana...peeche hato...( dnt even dare to come close...move bak!!)

it was as if she only has the right to be near him..she dnt want anybody near him..for two reasons.. as per the scene its coz she dbt kiara as br so is protective for rishb..bt more than tht...IT WAS THE VERY POSSESSIVE LOVER IN RAINA did ths..she was already annoyed the whole day to see kiaras drama over breakfast..n rishb n kiaras night convo...she was hell annoyed... 
so tht was a declaration!!! "u dnt have any right over my husband...HE IS MINE ONLY!!!"

kiara was shocked to see rainas haq over him!!

and rishb was like " watz ths now..these two ladies vl make me mad!!"😆
 and he even noticed rainas reaction !!!

Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvtalk

Yes but now the catalyst is getting very boring and tiring. It should already do it's work. 😆

I really want few Rishna scenes in this week episodes and not one mere hug. A confession would be ideal but I'm not holding my breath.

It should already do it's work. 🤣

seems like this catalyst is not speeding up the reaction!! 😆
pilar thumbnail
evrybody gathered downstairs post the accident in his room..nalin was enquiring...wat actually happened... bt it was raina who tuk the entire interest to explain..coz he was sleeping..how hw knws..!wat actually happened?? he was too much confused!!

and then raina was citing various incidents which proved the presence of br in home..jassi dadi was hell shocked to knw thngs..

bt rishb ths times thngs differently.. as he knws raina connects everything to br only.. rishb was telling wat happend wid the fan may be due to accident!

and thn raina asks wat abt dad's ventilator..again kiara says..may b power failure(quite logical from her part as she has never faced a br attack) 

again raina asks wat abt karwa chauth..for which rishb had no answer..n even  says "tht i dont knw!"

now raina: mujhe pata hein..jab bhi koyi hatsa hota hein..toh tab sabse pehle wahaan kon pahoochhata  hein? (looking at kia)..huh...?? its kiara...!

kia..rishb..everyone shocked..

moments ago he had no idea were raina is gng... to whom raina vl take the blame..!

rishb thn asked her tht "are u trying to tell us tht kiara is br??

for which raina says..yes..kiara is brhamarkshas..!

and she gone to prove it providing most stupid reasons ever..! regarding eating raw meat..beetroot juice..etc etc..! rishb was like "yeh ladki bilkul pagal hein"

not even one of the svs supported her..!

and thn

rishb: raina..bus karo..yeh br nahin hein!

raina: (almost crying) tum aise kaise kar sakthi ho? br ke yeh poore kahaani mein maine tumhe support kiya! jab koyi bhi umhaari saath nahin tha..main ne tumhare saath khadi thi!aur tum hamesha mere khilaaf kyun jaate ho? mein kuch samajh mein nahin aara ha hein..tumhi ne mujhe bataya tha ki br waapas aagaya hein n it is a lady ths time..thn y r u chnging??

raina was right.. may b she sighted the most stupid reasons ever... bt rishb could hav handeled it mauch better way.. he as always did before..he cud have taken her to their room..and talked... jus like once they had argued..wen raina said in front of everyone tht appu ma is the one killed sanjay..tht time he took her to their room!! and thn they talked..!

he could hav even said "chindi aisa nahin hein..lets discuss thngs)

bt he..he said..

rishb: bus karo..aisa koyi baat nahin hein..!

raina: kyu kar rahe ho rishb yeh natak??haan..kyunki hamarai shaadi ek natak hein na? so wenever u need u can be free from ths marrige!! (kiara being br..was all gone from picture... now its their shaadi tht matters for raina..she thks tht its due to kiara ..rishb consider ths shaadi as natak... actually...it was rainas insecurity tht stamped kiara as br!)

at tht time only jassi dadi came to knw tht marrige was a drama..which made rishb angry..!

rishb: raina..wat r u dng!! ? u r crossing the limits!

raina: nahin rishb..not me..somebody else is crossing the limits( obviously she meant kiar..she even looked at her... it was very much evident tht raina couldnt stand kiaras presence near him..! bt he didnt get it.. because he never knw tht raina misunderstud their midnite convos..!

bt u r not ready to admit it!! kyunki is baar...hamari beech mein kisi aur nahin..balki kiara hein!

for which rishb gave an expresssion... "where are u gng raina!! kiara is not even ter in the picture..ths has nothing to do wid kiara..dnt connect it to ter!"

rishb: come on raina.. kyun kar rahi hoon yaar yeh sab? mat karo yeh sab..! yeh br nahin hein!

(he was actually not suporting kiara..he couldnt convince himself tht kiara is br..thtz y he said it like tht! not only him..none of the svs were convinced!..bt raina interpreted his stand in a different way!!)

raina: tum meri baat nahin maanoge na?kyu manogi? u never trusted me! mein apni papa ko lekar yaahn se chali jaaogi!!( see..how thngs changed??? from where to where!) vaise bhi yaahan uski jaan ko khatara hein!)

rishb who was already angry.. said..: teek hein..!tum jaana chaahthi hoon? jaan chaahthi hoon tum? toh jaavo..!!!!

she shocked..bt she repeated..haan.. mein apni papa ko lekar yaahn se chali jaaogi!! (she repeated it..wid a hope tht rishb vl say her to stay..bt he was equally adamant as raina...bt he said so for a different purpose..wid the accident he thght tht raina is no more safe in his home..he thght of her safety..bt raina understud it in a different way!! 

raina continues..: tumhara kya bharosa? if tommorrow even if somethng happens to my papa..still u vl take her side only..and u vl show my way!! (ths statement indeed made him sad)

and again she said..shes gng wid her papa for which rishb tells.."IF U FEEL THT UR PAPA IS SAFE OUTSIDE..THN U  GO!" (bt eyes were telling her not to go!) bt nobody saw tht...! raina already misunderstud him..n his intensions... thn watz ter wid his eyes!!!nothing.. 

it was evident tht both of them wanted to be together!!!! bt both of them never noticed the changes in themselves.. they were always ignoring it..or is it the circumstances made them not noticing it??!! 

she thn goes upstairs.. he was stannding still!

raina upstairs(to herself)..jaa rahi hoon mein..ek baar bhi mujhe rukne ki koshish nahin  ki(she was complaining!! she wud have stayed ..if atleast once he said her not to go..bt..!) kyun rokoge..! tum chahthi hoona..mein yahaan se jaaon!! jaa rahi hoon mein..vaise bhi mein yahaan nahi reh sakthi! my dad life is in danger... i cannot trust u rishb! u vl be protecting kiara only!! i ahve only my papa left wid me.. i am gng..(she was repeating it tht she was gng...only to make her believe tht she needs to go from rishbs life..! nobody said to her tht..she interpreted it herself..tht SHE NEEDS TO GO FROM HIS LIFE")

downstairs..he was almost about to cry..standing near a pillar..mohini was asking him to stop her.. she vl defintely stop if he says..mohini said him..bt he was standing ter like a rock( bt his heart never wnated her to go... bt ths time he wnt stop her...because... he is concerned for HER life..(which vl be revealed later)

upstairs dadi tells tht.." i now only knw tht it was all drama..bt sinsce i myself has acted in lot of drama..i can understand one thng.."wat u r dng now is the real drama..! i can very well see tht..! u r dng ths thng as if ths doesnt affect u at all! bt in rreal this is affecting u very much..! thtz y i am wid u..

raina simply weeps..!

dadi continued:i accpted tht rishb is mohinis spoiled kid..! bt u can correct him... infact u had it a bit already! i can see it.. he is concerned for u..

raina: no dadi.. he is not.. for him i am just a responsibility! i had helped him ..so thtz y he just thnk to help me bak..bt i dnt want any of his help!! and i cant risk my dads life...i want to go dadi..

down stairs..mohini was trying hard telling rishb to stop hr.. 

bt he just said: let her go mom.. may b watz happening is right!! (she comes down hearing ths!!only to strengthen her beliefs against him..!
(even she said it in her mind: u form the beginning itself wanted me to go!! it was me who stopped here for more... i shud have gone on the very day kiara came here!)

and thn she just came forward..!! stood parallel to him...

wid teary eyes...! she asked him..

mein aakhiri baar pooch rahi hoon..jaaoan na?(beautiful dubbing bt krystle)( i am asking u the last time...shud i go?))

for which... he with unbearable pain...answered...jaa sakthi ho tum..(u may go)..

she..even in that very last moment expected rishb to stop her..bt ths reply..she couldnt bear it..!

she just left a drop of tear there as if shes is crying for the last time for their love!!

and he??? he never faced her all this time...he was afraid tht his eyes may tell the truth.. so she vl stay bak..which vl put her life in danger...n his pain...his sadness..left as a lump in his throat,..! he wanted to say her not to go... his filled eyes were telling ths always..asking her to stay...!!!

and thn she was walking...leaving him behind... wid she reminds of him saying tht ths marrige is just a show off! and th..the moment he asked he tht she can go..! she was weeping!

and he stud still weeping looking at her walking  away from him..and he remembered those beautiful days of them!!

and then finally he said watz in his mind: mein chaahtha hoon..tum yaahan se jaaon..kyuki tumhari papa ki bala yaahn se jaane mein he hein!! (he had the best dubbing ter!❤️)

yes it was their silence..tht wrapped them... yes at times silence is a an unknown voice also..! in his silence it was his love..in his silence it was his care... n in her silence..it was her untold love..

and at times ur mind tells u one thng..bt ur lips whispers something else... n this made their seperation...who always wanted to saty together..even if a thousand mu's comes in between them..they would have come together... bt this time not...!!! she wont stop unless he tells her...n he wont stop her...because he want her safe...!! n wat do we call this love of them?!!

pilar thumbnail
and their world of love..their world of happiness..their world of peace seperated..once and for ever...and it was his past this time...and she..the girl of immense self esteem...never ever wanted to become a third person in their life... thtz wat she thinks..tht she is the third person!!

and for him..it was the toughest decision to take..bt still he sends her away..inspite of the pain he had..for her life..n for her safety...tht was his xplanation to his dadi!!

but the "fate" played the dirtiest game ever again on him..watever he do for raina backfires him...ths time in the most cruel manner!!!.. he thgt she vl be safe in her home..!!!

but thn at the very midnight...her fathers life..was taken away...from her..!!! for wat reason she stepped out from his home..for wat reason he let her go...tht reason was gone...forever..her papa..was gone forever!!!

even though he left her midnight..he came bak for her..!!!the very same day..the very same night...but her papa left them!!!

and it was his funeral...rishb came forward to lit the pyre..bt she didnt let him do tht... for her his all rights were gone the very night..!! raina was all lost...she was chasing br into the woods..he had to literally lift her up..they were in temple...where he had to face the toughest ever questions from raina..!! 

god would be smiling at these innocent souls..coz the fate of them is already written by the mighty itself...tht "someday ...someday..u are to be together forever tht no one could seperate you...!!! " its jus tht they dont knw wen vl be tht day!!! and for the very reason the god of ths temple will be looking at them in mercy n love!

1)koyi nahin hein mera yahaan..mein yahaan akeli hoon..yehi sacch hein..yehi mera zindagi hein!!

and they were at the temple..!

Rishb: chalo meri saath..pagaal hogayi ho tum? (come wid me..hav u gone mad?)

raina : chod do..chod do mujhe(leave me) and was pushing him away

tum hote kaun hein mujhe poochne waali ki mein kya kar rahi hoon..aur kya nahin...                    (who are u to ask tht wat shud i do n wat not??)

(of course he lost tht right according to her..!)

meri papa ki mauth hogayi rishb! samjhe tum? mein baar baar bol bol ki thak gayi ki br aagya br aagaya..koyi nahin meri baat nahin maanra(my papa is dead rishb.. i was tired           telling u all tht br is bak..bt none believed me)

rishb: haan tumhe bataya tha..dekho..mujhe laga mein...(yh u told..bt i thght..!)

raina: kya laga tumhe..?( wht u thght?)

rishb:meine...(he was out of words actualy, who would hav thght tht life play ths cruel game for the decision he tuk)

raina :kya kiya tumne??mujhe aur meri papa ko akele marne ke liye chod diya..!! yehi kiya tumne rishb..!(wat did u do rishb?? u let me n papa die all alone..ths is wat u did rishb!)

rishb: nahi chindi..aisa nahin hein...mujhe laga ki tum baahar safe rahogi..isliye bola ki tum yahaan se chali jaogi...(no chindi its not like tht..i thght u r safe ouside..tht y i told to leave)

raina: meri papa mujhe bachathe bachathe margayi..mein kuch nahi kar saki rishb...meri aankhon ke saamne voh mar rahethe..aur meine kuch nahi kar saki..mein bas vahaan ghati rahi..(my papa dead saving me..i couldnt do a thng...he was dying in my eyes..!n just stuf there!)

and he was to hug her...to comfort her..coz he couldnt stand this all weak raina..

but thn..she just pushed hm away..!!..rishb its enough..(there was a time she found solace in his arms..but now...she is not..)

Raina:bas...chali jaaon yahaan se..(enuf...u go from here)

he was shocked for a moment...but thn he realized..mistake was his too..he didnt utter anything back..he let her pour all her grief..he was ready to take evrything..he was always like tht...he always let her to pour her feelings..he used to remain silent !! this time too..! he did..)

Raina: koyi nahin hein mera yahaan...mein yahaan akele hoon..yehi sach hein..yehi meri zindgi hein..chali jaon yahan se...(nobody is here for me... i am all alone...this is the truth..this is my life)

waise bhi yeh sab tumhare liye ek naatak tha na? sab naatak tha na..! ab sab ghtam..chali jao yahaan se..!(n for u these were all a drama isnt it..! nw everythng is over...jus leave
)

(for which he gave an exp..nahi..aisa nahi hein chindi...bt he know this is not the right time to speak..if i speak also she is not gng to understand ths now)

Raina: sab ghtam ho chuka hein..! mujhe aisa kyu dekh rahi ho?? mujhe nahin chaahiye yeh dhikhava!! aisa kyu dhikarahi ho kin tum mera saath ho jab bhi tum mera saath hoyi nahin thi,kahin rahnahi nahi chahthe the!!(everythng is done now.. y r u lookin at me..? i dnt want ths show off... y r u acting as if u r wid me..wen u were n are not?? n never wanted to be wid me??)

he had no answer..! because he now knws she is pouring our her feelings tht how he made her feel... he jus looked at her with guilt... he looked at her like "wat vl i tell to ths broken soul//none of my words will be enuf..wat i wanted to do tht was to stay wid her and to be made safe...wich i never did...its too late now!"

and raina..?! shes is givin it bak to him..: yahan pr jo kuch bhi hua..mein yeh sab bhool jaana chahthe hein..jaise kamalpura mein hua..voh sab tum bhool jaana chahthe the na? jaise..mein mumbai ki sab kuch bhool jaana chathi hoon!! u wanted to start an new life in mumbai na!!? i also wanted  to begin a new life..!(i want to forget whatever thngs happend in mumbai jus like u wanted to forget thngs happend in kamalpura..)

yh she still remember each every sentence he told wen he blurt out at her...shouted at her..on raakhis death..tht day he did tell he wants to forget everythng of kamalpura(including their shaadi...though he said tht in his grief...it was hard for raina to take..now its her time to giv it bak)

and he was like .."wat r u tellin chindi?!!"

raina: tumne kamalpura chod diya..meine mumbai chod diya..jao yahaan se rishb!! i dont even want to see ur face!! i dont even want to see anyone... koyi nahin hein mujhe yahan..mein yahaan akeli hoon...mein yahaan akeli hoon..(this part is a must hear..her dubbing had all those grief and helplesness )

and she was holding her stomach...crying so hard...in pain tht her whole world turn upside down within a single day!!

it was only my papa who stood wid me... now tht he is gone..! koyi bhi nahi hein mera..none is mine!!! she just cry and sat there on the steps of temple!!!

he couldnt bear her pain..he wanted to comfort her... he wanted to hug her..he wanted to tell her tht..its not like tht chindi..i am here 4 u...even if the whole world is not ter.."  

bt he lost tht right... so he stood ter helpless...jus looking at this orphaned girl...!!! and telling himself tht i did the biggest mistake ever to her!"

one of the best ever sequence of their entire love story tht was...it was the biggest test they had to face...given by god..coz they always hide their feelings from each other... they never wanted to identify wat they feel for each other...they always ignored it... they lost each other now..for their own egos..! they had enuf chances to identify their love..but never did...so the god planned the biggest ever test..tht the mighty made ths girl,an orphan..now its his turn..its rishb's turn to identify his feelings..and to prove tht he vl be ter for her..forver n ever!! he is a guy who identify every single feelings on the verge of its lose!!!

krystle was in her acting best...she was literally an orphanned girl unleashing her pain she was holding...her every dialogue delivery was so beautiful tht it potrayed the grief and helplessness of a lonely soul... the best ever performance by krystle...and aham though had not much to do..,complemented her wid his expressions...and came out as the most emotional scene..!hatss off to the writer...and..n 4 krystles voice moduation ..a standing ovation!!
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one pilar... 
Plz Also do analysis on rishna proposal
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

wil do..but in order 😊

ok will wait for it.. 😊