Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoyaZenin

It's okay di. As u give us awesome updates and keep us connect with Ishveer by creating their magic, so we can bear rithika for ur sake. But plz di bring the hospital scene of ishveer soon. i am waiting for it eagerly.. I know i need not say to this to u as u will surely fulfil our wish. Love u diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Zoya
thanks for teh comment
glad you liked the update and happy you are connected with Ishveer in my story seeing their
magical love
thanks for bearing Rithika for my sake
surely hospital scene is there and it will come soon
ya let me updat eit
thanks for that trust on me
love you too dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Hey Sam...and Tnzila

Good to see your likes...got refreshed our old sweet days and super duprr fanwar fights :D

I had hated both of them to the core

They were the reason for abrupt end of our story

Hi Mas
happy to see friendships getting refreshed
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
Thanks for the updates. They are great. I like the scene with ranveer's boxers. I just shrieked with laughter after reading the scene. Raagini wants her parents to be together but Ishaani is stupid.
As for Rithika. Please continue writing as you wish. You are a great writer. i totally trust you

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the scene of Ranveer's boxers
happy you laughed of it
yes Raagini wants Ishveer to be together but Ishani is acting stupid now
okay thanks for the trust on me
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

right!!! our old golden days😳😳😳 some time in ishani favor some time in ranveerπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

me too hate them

sonal and sam can you come in chat thread.. we can talk there

lovely convo's dear
yes Ishvere fans are as such that we are in Ishani's favor sometime and in Ranveer's favor
sometime πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

dont be sorry didi..she is a good girl..all will realise soon..πŸ˜†

okay darling πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi sakshi
the story is really getting interesting dear
i wish shweta stayed for longer duration
ragini poor girl caught in the ishveer hate storm but she will make them patch up
ishani well this girl have lost it although i don't blame her entirely because her own heart is conflicting what she is thinking but she is believing her mind more this time
ranveer beta in full form

now the debate part regarding ritika honestly the overly sweet ritika in the show left such a bitter memories that mere her presence is disgusting to the core but dear this is your story you can take it forward the way you want none of us want to disrupt your line of thoughts and i know you must have planned out things in advance as to how to take this story forward so there is no pressure on you.
you have given a beautiful story dear there is nothing more we can ask for so shitika do not scare me more. Besides ritika have separated them so many times that there is a need for her redemption and that's what i think you are trying to do
Although there is a request-
ishveer injured or ill and taking care of each other yes i want both of them to show their care for each other and how much they love each other.
and ishani should confess her heart's feeling before getting the proof of ranveer's innocence i am fine with drunk confession also atleast ranveer should know she loves him and trust him from the heart even if she doesn't remember confession that's fine infact ranveer can take advantage of this drunk stupor.
ishveer knock jhok romance and ishani also should some time loose her control on ranveer why always our boy should yearn for her he should make her long for him

i guess i wrote too much
sorry
waiting for the update

this is just a suggestion dear you can take the story forward the way you want i am okay with anything

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad the story is getting interesting to you
hmm may be Shweta would have been longer duration but she is leaving surely she will be
coming for another 4-5 episodes
cutie pie caught between Ishveer hate storm and surely she will do her best to unite them
Ishani's heart is conflicting now and she is believng her mind very well now
and Ranveer is in his full form to woo her

hmmm Rithika's character gave us bitter memories in the show
okay let me update it
glad you liked my story
glad you are not scared of Shitika and yes she has separated them so much and hurt their feelings
too so surely she need to redemption
hmm may be that too I am trying dear

hmmm okay dear let me note down the scenes you want give you for sure
please bear me for few episodes
hmmm and for the second request there is Ishani's confession for sure before the truth comes out
hmm surely Ishani is going to lose her control one way or the other
let us see it soon
nothing like that dear I loved the comment
ya let me update it
hmmm let me try to bring the suggestion for sure
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Hlo didu how u doing?? Yea i think some readers r not liking ritihika track especially Tnzilla sissy...but give her sometime ...she'll overcome it...but we r adjusting with ur thoughts perfectly... But now i must say evil rithika was far better than this attitude showing Ishaani...evil rithika had done her wrong doings openly... But this Ishaani is doing wrongs unknowingly... So we r perfectly tolerating Rithika...but don't knw about everyone but I'm having a hard time here to tolerate this Ishaani...i jst wanted to tell Ishaani that..."gandhi sochnewaali...teri moo kaali"... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hi prince
thanks for the comment
ya I am dong good
Arrey all have their own likes and dislikes so all can surely come out with your views
as I am not able to reply to indivual post as I was bit busy only I gave it as a single post
of course Ishani is doing it more than Rithika now
hmmm let us see it soon of Ishani feeling guilty
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 430

As soon as Ishani telling in anger left Ranveer's cabin were Ranveer stood with a silent face and immediately he brought a smile in his face. 

Ranveer(in thoughts): Hmm I too will be like this only know when I get anger let her too do what ever she want to do to me I am really happy as Ishani said me as her life that much love she is having in me so I will surely woo her for sure. (with a smile to himself):Tk now let me go and inform all the staffs about the party Hall, timing and dress code. (he started to walk towards the door of the cabin). 

Ishani sat in her chair with a silent face were Sweta saw Ishani's face and she was not able to get anything. 

Sweta(with a smile):Why RV sir called you Ishani?

Ishani(seeing Sweta and with a made up smile):Actually he was asking for the flow chart of clearing process and he said its confidential so only he closed the cabin with curtains too that only I said him. 

Sweta(with a smile): hmm okay..

As Ishani and Sweta smiled to each other Ranveer opened his cabin door and came out and he stood in front of his cabin and saw all his staffs a glance. 

RV(seeing all his staffs): Now listen to me guys no need to raise from your chairs just listen. Now I and my personal assistant Sweta has made the final plan for the party. So as planned our party is coming Sunday only. The party will be in the evening 6 o clock to 9 o clock. I have arranged for drinks for men and other soft drink and dinner for all. I have booked for DJ too all can dance in the dance floor as you wish. The Party hall is RS hall in the main road of our office. Its 3 building past our office. All come and enjoy the party and Dress code is men's can wear Pant t-shirts and over coat overall they came be in casual attire. For women(he cutely saw Ishani a glance): Its Saree. So all come and enjoy party.

All(in chorus): yes sir..

RV: hmm okay now back to work(as soon as all started to work he went to sweta):Sweta..

Sweta:(she got up and stood facing RV):yes sir. 

RV: How about the profit of our company from the day I took charge?

Sweta(cutely tapping Ranveer's shoulders):you have come to our office how will the profit be without increasing there is profit raise of triple compared to before days. 

Ishani saw the way Sweta was hitting Ranveer's shoulders and talking were both RV and Sweta didn't even mind her they both were kept on talking to each other. 

RV(smiling to Sweta): hmm okay Sweta now you continue working..

Sweta: hmm okay sir. (she sat back in her seat and started to work).

Ishani saw Ranveer where Ranveer though he saw her without letting his glance to her showing a face of he is not minding her and he started to walk to his cabin and he entered his cabin.Ishani had a cute disappointed face that Ranveer didn't see her now. But in the second thought her mind told her that why she is getting disturbed by him were Ishani took a deep breath and started to work again having her concentration only in the system. The day started to run as usual were Ranveer gave the heavy work to Ishani in the evening were Ishani once again told Rohit she is busy were he left the office with irritated face. All left the office were Ishani was working in the office and only Sam was there waiting for him to close the office. 

Ranveer(came to his cabin wall and took the curtain from the glass wall and seeing all have left and making sure Rohit left and he came out of his cabin and saw Ishani): you can leave..

Ishani(seeing him a silent glance in thoughts): hmm all the day he is doing this only.(giving a impossible head shake she turned off the system and took her things and started to walk with her bag and lunch bag).

RV(seeing Sam):close the office and leave..(Sam shook his head as okay and he started to walk fast and came out of the office and he saw Ishani walking towards the road from office premises were he immediately came to his car and he got in his car and started the car and started to drive the car towards her and when he went near her he gave a horn and parked the car in front of her and opening the window):Get inside the car..

Ishani: I won't 

RV (seeing her cute look): If you didn't get in the car you very well know what I will do. Even If you don't know let me tell it again (with a cute smile): I won't allow you to sleep today night. 

Ishani giving a silent glance came around the car and got in the back seat of the car were Ranveer seeing her way of behaving to him like a child and he started the car and drove the car to home. As usual they reached home were the life started to run in their routine with Anger Ishani and Ranveer trying his best to woo her and cutie pie too with her lovely talks trying to reunite her parents. The day finally came to the day of Party which was Sunday. It was evening 5 o clock on that day were Ranveer got himself ready in front of the mirror wearing his black pant, Orange t-shirt and black over coat and black casual shoes and he made him look perfectly ready and he was about to walk out of the room for the party were he saw Ishani entering the room having Raagini in her hand and both mother and daughter were smiling cutely to each other. Ishani too saw Ranveer were her smile in her face now changed to mesmerized face were for her eyes Ranveer was looking so handsome now.

Ishani(in thoughts): hmm Already all the girls will be behind him only now he is looking charming I am sure today all the girls will stand around him and won't leave him that easily.

Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa mu..aa..

Ranveer(cutely came near them and seeing Raagini): My cutie pie will be speaking equally to Papa for sure..(Seeing Ishani in her simple home ware Salwar with a doubtful face): you are not coming to party today?

Ishani(coming to a normal face and shook her head as yes); hmm I am coming.

Ranveer:Tk get ready Let me wait we can go together. 

Ishani(seeing him with a silent face): I am coming to Party but not with you so you no need to wait. If somebody sees us coming in same car means they will think wrong about us. I have told Papa to leave me in the party hall in taxi he will leave me. 

Ranveer:Are you sure? you are not coming alone know?

Ishani(shook her head as no): Nahi I will be coming with Papa only. 

Ranveer(with a smile turned to Raagini):Tk cutie pie be with Mama for sometime and send your Mama to party okay? 

Raagini(cutely laughed to him): hmmm

Ranveer(pinching her cheek and with a smile):Cutie pie..(he saw Ishani too and started to walk out of the room and he saw Baa and Nitin in the hall sofa watching RV and came to Baa): Baa Is it sure that Nitin Uncle is only going to drop Ishani?

Nitin(seeing Ranveer asking the thing he need to ask to him to Baa and before Baa could reply he got up from the sofa and seeing Ranveer):Why you need to ask it to Baa Ranveer? You can ask me itself know?

Ranveer(seeing Nitin): Nahi Uncle from the day I came here you didn't talk to me so I thought you are still having anger on me. 

Nitin(giving a light smile):Ranveer I too have anger on you but when you realized your wrong and you came back to see Ishani to this much distance that time itself My anger went from me. But see to that you don't repeat the wrong again and hurt Ishani. 

Ranveer(with a silent face in thoughts): hmmm tk now I should not bring DNA problem here and argue that I didn't do that DNA test first only Ishani should trust me that is enough(giving a smile taking the blame on him): Okay Uncle I won't do it. 

Nitin: hmm okay. Don't worry I will get some Taxi and let me drop Ishani in the party hall. 

Ranveer: hmm okay Uncle(he fell in his feet were Nitin blessed him and he feel in Baa's feet and got her blessing and giving smile to both of them and he started to walk out of the house and he came to his car and he took his car key from pant pocket and putting the key in the car ignition and he started the car and he started to drive towards the party hall he booked).

Ishani(sat in the bed and making Raagini to sit in her lap):Raagini be with Baa for sometime Mama will be back soon okay? Can you be with Baa now?

Raagini:Baa..(she cutely opened her little mouth).

Ishani: Haan..

Raagini cutely with a smile shook her head as okay were

Ishani (held her well in her hand and she got up from the bed and she came out of her room and she came to the hall were Nitin and Baa were talking something and leaving Raagini down): Baa keep an eye on Raagini here after she won't cry let me give her toys and If she feels sleepy she will sleep. 

Baa:Tk Ishani(she gave a smile).

Ishani left Raagini in the floor were cutie pie went and sat in the floor near Sofa and rested her back in the sofa were Ishani brought her Mobo teddy bear and other playing toys and kept it in the floor to Raagini. 

Raagini(seeing teddy bear and took it in her hand and cutely):Mobo..(she was touching its nose and playing so well). 

Nitin(seeing it with a smile): hmm very nice Ishani she started to play you go and get ready let me leave you in the party hall. 

Ishani: Haan tk Papa(she saw Raagini's concentration on toys and she entered her room and she locked the door and went to her cupboard to herself):Asking who this Ranveer chose Saree for party? Hmm now only he got a friend Sweta know hearing her only he would have chose Saree but I didn't tell to her also that I don't have Saree with me. I didn't take any of my things from RV mansion so I don't have Saree at all and coming here I didn't buy any Saree and now mostly I am not wearing Saree. (she took the bag she brought when she went to Shopping with Sweet): Let me wear this Anarkali If anybody ask let me tell the reason that I don't have Saree. (she closed the cupboard and took the dress from the bag and she dropped the paper bag in the dustbin and she entered the washroom to change. It was exactly next 45 minutes were Ishani was beautiful in her Anarkali and she completed her make up and she made her final check up in the mirror)

Ishani(seeing herself well in the mirror to herself): hmm okay I am looking better I think..(she went and took her purse in her hand and checking the money in it and she started to walk to the entrance of the door and she opened the door and she came out of the room and she came to Nitin who was still waiting for her in the hall): Papa..

Nitin(seeing Ishani with a smile got up from the sofa): hmm you are looking beautiful.

Ishani(smiling to him): thank you Papa.

Nitin; hmm shall we leave?

Ishani: haaan (she saw Raagini were she was playing so well and then seeing Baa): Tk Baa let me go and come I have kept biscuits for Raagini in the table If she feels hungry means give her.

Baa(seeing her): hmm okay Ishani go safely and come back. 

Ishani:Tk baa(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..

Raagini(seeing mobo and then Ishani with a smile showing the teddy bear): mama mobo..

Ishani:(with a love smile): hmm play with Mobo let Mama go out and come okay?

Raagini(cutely shook her head as okay); hmmm(she again started to see mobo teddy bear and started to play with it).

Ishani saw Nitin and signed him they can go and they shook their heads as leaving to Baa and they both came out of the house and they started to walk in the street and they came to the main road and hired the taxi and they sat in the back seat were Ishani told the party hall name and the taxi driver started to drive the taxi towards the party hall. Nitin saw Ishani who was seeing out of the window and he thought about Ranveer realizing his mistake and coming back to her and he was trying to get few minutes with Ishani to explain it to Ishani. 

PARTY HALL. 

Ranveer came and parked the car in parking of the hall and he got down from the car and he locked the car and he saw the front of the hall with glitter papers and balloon arcade and he saw the flex telling "RV's office party". Ranveer with a smile started to enter the party hall where he saw all his office staffs were already present there. All the ladies were looking so beautiful in their Sarees and men's were in their casuals. Rohit wearing his Green pant with black t-shirt and black overcoat and was with Sam has already went to drinking place and they both were drinking the Whiskey having it in the glasses.All the lady staffs came and started to talk to Ranveer with smile were he too started to talk to them well.

Rohit(saw Ranveer were all ladies were talking to him with a smile in thoughts sipping the whiskey): hmm what is there in him all the girls are going behind him. If I show my charm to them all will come and fall in my feet and request me to take them to bed but (seeing all the girls): I don't like any girls here except Ishani. Only I want her in my bed today I will try my best by showing my charm and surely Ishani will fall for me and I will take her out and take her to some hotel and completely get her for me. (he had a determination and drank the glass of whiskey in a single gulp and seeing Sam): Okay Sam let me go and be with others you drink and come.

Sam (sipping the Whiskey): hmm okay.

Rohit started to walk towards other male colleagues who were standing in circle and talking and as soon as Rohit came they all joined and they all started to chat well. 

Juhi:(seeing RV with a smile);RV sir you are the best. More than all the men in this hall you are the handsome. 

RV(with a smile):Arrey nothing like that see you ladies are so beautiful in your Sarees..

Sweta(with a smile coming and standing next to RV):How I am looking sir? 

RV(seeing her):Arrey you are the center of attraction today for all. You are looking so beautiful in this Backless, sleeveless blouse and white Saree with black border is suiting you. 

Sweta: hmm and even you are looking young and charming Sir. No one will believe you are married and you have a child. At least you can show your daughter photo know sir?

RV: Thank you so much and let me show her photo to you on the day you are leaving okay.

Sweta: hmm okay.

RV:(smiling to her and seeing all the girls):Tk girls you enjoy let us dance for songs (he saw all the male staffs and then girls too and as Ishani didn't come seeing Sweta): All came know? Shall we start the party?

Sweta:Wait a while sir Ishani didn't come. She will come soon.

RV(thinking about Ishani with a cute smile): hmm okay let me go and see the manager of the hall and tell him thanks for all the arrangements.

Sweta(with a smile): Okay sir.

RV started to move from there and he started to walk to the office room of the party hall behind the hall. Rohit who was talking with his male colleagues and thinking about Ishani and he saw the ladies group and not finding Ishani.

Rohit(seeing all his colleagues):Guys let me come I need to make a call(all shook their head as okay to him and started to chat again and he moved from there and he came to the ladies of his office who were chatting and he saw Sweta with a smile):Sweta..

Sweta(talking to Juhi and then seeing Rohit): Hi Rohit you look good today.

Rohit(smiling to her):hmmm you are too looking good. Where is Ishani?

Sweta: hmm Ishani I think she will be on the way don't worry she will come.

Rohit: hmm okay fine(he smiled to her and seeing all): All of you enjoy let me come after wards..

All the girls shook their heads as okay were Rohit with a disappointed face started to walk towards his male colleagues. RV came out of the office room after talking to Manager and he saw the whole hall were it was a single big hall having Drinking place at one side and DJ place in other side. DJ was not making everything ready to start playing the songs once said.

RV(seeing the whole hall and not finding Ishani anywhere in thoughts):Where is she? Still now she didn't come means?(immediately his eyes searched for Rohit and he found Rohit in the male group and took a deep breath in thoughts):This Stupid guy is here only. I am telling Ishani that this Rohit is not good but she is not ready to hear it. (he was having thoughts of when Ishani will come and he saw the hall entrance and in thoughts with a romantic smile in his lips):When my lady love will come?come soon dear your Ranveer is waiting for you.

Sweta seeing Ranveer's eyes wandering for something telling she will come to her friends and she walked towards RV and she came and stood near him were RV didn't see her but was only seeing the entrance of the hall with a waiting eyes.

Sweta(seeing him):RV sir..

RV(hearing his name and he saw Sweta and gave a smile to her): hmm tell me do you want anything?

Sweta(with a smile):I don't want anything you are looking bit uncomfortable I think so only I just came to know whether you are okay?

RV(with a smile): hmmm I am okay actually I am waiting for your friend If she comes let us start the party know?

Sweta(with a smile): hmm she will come sir..(she started to talk to RV about some common jokes and made RV to smile).

Taxi came and stopped in front of the party hall were..

Ishani(seeing Nitin):Tk Papa let me go in(she opened the door and she got down from the car and closed the door and she started to walk)

Nitin(seeing Ishani's back in clear tone): Ishani..

Ishani(stopped and turned and saw Nitin): Haan Papa.

Nitin(opened the Taxi door and he got down and he came and stood in front of Ishani): Ishani I want to talk to you not so much time just few minutes.

Ishani(with a smile): hmm tell me Papa.

Nitin(with fatherly affection held her shoulders): Ishani I am really lucky to get back you in my life. Think that only Ranveer helped us to get back together. I agree that Ranveer did that DNA test and he talked rubbish about you in that video but he realized he was wrong and he has come for you only know? Now can you try to forget everything and try to get back with Ranveer(he took his hand from her shoulders): .

Ishani saw him with a silent look without knowing what to react to this to Nitin.

Nitin(seeing Ishani's silent face): Ishani don't think that I am advising you let me tell you only one thing If we lose our loved person once in our life its really hard to get them back and even many has lost their love completely(seeing her with a smile of pain): More than me no one can feel that pain Ishani. I lost Falguni and till her last breath I was not able to get her or her trust back you too should not feel that pain after so many days. I agree that Ranveer did a mistake but you can ask him the reason as why he did that.

Ishani(seeing him with a worried face and changing her face to emotional face):Papa I can't hate Ranveer I can tell that I am hating him but I can't do it. But all I am having is full of anger on him that why he did that kind of test.

Nitin(in a instant): Then you have that anger know show that anger to him completely pour your heart to him, fight with him lovers fight will surely give a solution to the problem Ishani.(took a deep breath):Even If you are not ready to get back to Ranveer and you are firm in your decision make Ranveer leave from here and your life too. Don't make him to be in a dilemma position. As a father I said what I need to tell you and as a wife you only need to Decide what Ranveer should do here after.

Ishani was seeing Nitin with a what to tell face were Sweta came out to see for Ishani is coming or not and were she saw Ishani with Nitin and with a smile came near Ishani.

Sweta(seeing Ishani): Ishani you are here only. Why don't you come in?

Ishani(seeing Sweta and giving a managing smile):Wo Sweta actually I was talking to my Papa so only..(showing Nitin to her):He is my father.

Sweta(joining her hands to Nitin): Namaste Uncle.

Nitin(joining his hands to her): hmm Namaste Ishani has said about you.

Sweta(smiling to him); hmm even I have seen you two times when you used to come to office for dropping Ishani but today only I got chance to talk to you.

Nitin:(smiling to Sweta):  hmm tk you both go in and enjoy the party let me leave..

Ishani: go safely Papa.

Nitin: Haan(he gave a smile to both of them and started to walk towards the taxi and he got in the taxi and told driver to drive back to home were the taxi started to move from there).

Ishani(seeing Sweta): Sweta let me come you go inside just 2 minutes I need to make a call.

Sweta: Okay you come soon only for you RV sir is waiting to start the party.

Ishani: hmmm 2 minutes let me come(she smiled to Sweta).

Sweta smiling to Ishani and started to walk inside the party hall were Ishani thought about Nitin telling her to decide whether to get back with Ranveer or send Ranveer back to Mumbai telling him not to come back in her life. Her beautiful thoughts gave all the happy moments with Ranveer in her life from childhood to before 4 months and a smile came in her face. She again thought about that DNA test report and she started to think about the words Ranveer spoke about her and the doubt Ranveer was having for her. Her face conflicted between mind and heart were her heart wanted Ranveer only for her and to be with him for her complete life but her mind next gave its comment to her telling she should never get back to the husband who has doubt in her character and who is thinking her a characterless. Ishani struggling between her heart and mind finally came to a decision with tear drops in her eyes.

Ishani(to herself): you are the man I loved the most in my life and you are the man who I will love forever but I can't bear you doubting my respect which I gave it to you only. But you thought that I was a characterless girl and I will never bear it or will never forgive it. Haan I have decided that I will tell you my decision today too that I am going to leave you forever and I will never ever tell you are my husband. (she had determined face and she wiped her tears and she started to walk towards the party hall and she entered the party hall).

Ranveer who was chatting with Sweta at one side saw Ishani were he got freezes that moment seeing that much beautiful Ishani in front of him who was so beautiful in her Anarkali of Maroon Color with golden designs in it and the green color designer Shawal and her free hair and her bindi and pinky lips and earrings in her both ears that made her like a angel to his eyes. Rohit who was talking with Raghav but who was really waiting for Ishani to come now had a open mouth seeing Ishani's beauty. Ranveer moved two steps front without to his control were Sweta too didn't get why he went there but she had a smile seeing him getting that RV is trying to welcome Ishani were Ranveer stood seeing Ishani with a smile in his face. Rohit too stood on the other side seeing Ishani up and down with a lure look were he was really so wanting her in bed for that day night. Ishani was entering the hall were to her Right hand side Ranveer was seeing her with love mesmerized look and Rohit on the left hand side was seeing Ishani with complete lure face.

To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Happy that you are back with a new episode. It was nice. Ishaani was mesmerized by Ranveer. She said that all girls would be his. Ishaani made a final decision to leave Ranveer forever although her heart was against of it. Now the party has started. Rohit has bad intentions towards Ishaani. He wants to spend a night with her. Let's see how Ranveer will save his love.
Update soon
Eagerly waiting
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update as usual.i am loving the cute fights of ishveer.angry ishani is looking more cute.lets see what will happen next.