Originally posted by: gurti227

Just Loving this !! β€οΈ
Never read something like thisπŸ‘πŸΌ
  U must have done a quiet lot of research for writing these na ! 😊
Sooperb !! πŸ˜ƒ
Please add me in your PM list too !

Hi 
thanks for liking

yes i did go through some texts , its a mixture of my wierd imagination and some researchπŸ˜†
ramyamithra thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
please send pm of your story it was really interesting please add me in ur pm list
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyamithra

please send pm of your story it was really interesting please add me in ur pm list

Sure dear
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 7 - AWAY FROM HOME

Maharaaj Dashrath Looked towards Sage Vashisht With Shock and Grief , but the sage seem to to unperturbed by any of the Kings Emotions

Vashsiht :  Dashrath , In my Chambers , NOW...

Dashrath : Yes , Respected Sage

A few Moments after Dashrath and Vashisht went away for talk , Rani Kaushalya, who in her consiscence  knew what the matter was all about , still  asked Sumitra , hoping to get an answer she was looking for as a last ditch effort.

Kaushalya ( crying )  : Sumitra , for God's sake pls assure me  , its not about sending our children to Gurukul.

Sumitra ( Hugs back Kaushalya ) :  No Didi , it is time finally , we have to let go of them for their own own good.

The four Princes , Standing Next to their Mothers , getting the gist of the conversation of their mothers , were visibly shaken at first .  Ram tried best to maintain his composure .

But the Bubble inside Shatrughan Burst out  , and He Ran away to his room Crying.

Shatrughan ( Shouts , Cries, runs to his room ) :  I am not  going anywhere and I am not leaving anyone.

Mothers :  Putra , Stop , Listen to us...

Bharat :  Brother...

They follow him behind to console him

Meanwhile

Ram : laxman , Pitashree must be distressed a lot , I know he loves all of us too Much , I need to be with him now, he needs me . You go and see if Shatru is alright  . Bharath is soft and I fear he might break up too , maybe they will need a stricter brother with them now .

Lakshman : Ram Bhayia , not just you , I think We both need to be with Pitashree now , I am sure Mothers will handle the situation there .

Ram : I am surprised I haven't seen a tear in your eyes still Lakshman , wont you miss everyone here.

Lakshman : Of course I will Bhayia , but as long as you are with me to  wherever I go ,  I can manage , its separation from you  that will break this Lakshman Apart . And Having said that , you yourself have put up a very brave face before us , Don't I know how sad u are from inside your Heart Currently...?

Ram hugs Lakshman Back Tightly

Ram : Don't say that Lakshman , Even I cant Bear any separation from You. Come On , lets go .

As Ram and Lakshman Went towards the Guru's Chamber , they couldn't help but evesdrop standing outside  the door about  all the conversation that was taking Place inside

Dashrath ( annoyed tone ) :  But Rishivar , How Can I let a piece of my Heart go away from me for so many years

Vashisht : Oh Come on Putra , don't tell me you didn't knew that there would be a time when u would have anyway had to face this day

Dashrath :  Yes Gurudev , I knew I would have too , I just didn't imagine it would be this tough , isn't there any alternative , cant the boys be taught everything here .

Vashisht :  Everything being taught here ?????  Meaning that we break the Raghukul Parampara ???

Dashrath ( voice getting louder in agitation): But following Parampara is least of my concerns when I know My Ram's life is in danger. You remember don't you , telling me that my eldest Son's life will be at the mercy of Destiny till he reaches Adulthood. Am I supposed to butcher my Son for the sake of Raghukul.

Listening to this statement , Lakshman grabbed Ram's hand tightly , as if to never let it go , as if to state that any Harm approaching his brother would have to deal with him first.

Vashisht : Putra Dashrath ,  for the praja , you are the emperor first and a father later . This is a sacrifice  the king will always have to make , leaving his personal emotions behind for the cause of greater good . And why just Ram , don't you remember what I said next , that if Ram escapes unhurt , the bad omen will befall on the person he loves and cares about the most , So who else are u going to keep with you on this doubt , all his three brothers , all the mothers , who then ...?

These were the words that led Ram to reciprocate lakshman's hand in fear of losing him, he held Lakshman's Hand even firmer , he was clear in his mind who he loved the most.

Ram ( wiping a lone tear ): Common Lakshman , I think I have heard enough , let's leave , shatrughan must be unconsolable

There at chambers

Dashrath : But Gurudev...

Vashisht : No Putra , No more areguments , you are a Suryavanshi ,  don't concede defeat towards the hands of destiny , fight it , let your boys go to Gurukul , make them able and strong , let them learn to fight and defend themselves. And its Gonna be All OK  , remember what the prophecy also stated , that the wives of your children shall be their shield , once married , no evil can befall upon them.

Dashrath : Gurudev , I think u say correct , I just pray to lord shiva to keep everything in order. My Sons are my life , without them , this dashrath would just be a body without soul.

Vashisht : And I will personally see that our princes are churned into the finest warriors this universe has ever seen , common now , you have your boys to prep up for the journey.

Both Dashrath and Vashisht Went to Sumitra's Room , where the rest family was present and the queen were busy packing for their boys , albeit very reluctantly.

There in Sumitra's Room:

Kaushalya ( sad mood ) to Ram : Putra Ram , from today , you have to be the Father as well as the Mother to your Brothers , You have to be their pillar of strength , take care of them ... and ...and ...( throat chokes in crying )  and take care of yourself too.  ( and embraces him in tight hug ) .

Ram : Don't worry Ma , I shall always be there for them , and I will miss u all very much.

Kekayi : Bharat , from today your Ma isn't going to be there around you , you have to manage everything yourself . Do everything as gurudev  and your Brother Ram says to you . Learn with dedication , and take care of your brothers , specially Shatrughan , he shall need you the most. I want to see you return as a charming and strong Prince.

Bharat : Yes Ma , I promise .   

Meanwhile  shatrughan is still lying on Sumitra's Lap , arms round her neck like an infant , the tears visibly dried up and made stream marks on the face .

Lakshman : common U devil , will you stop now , its not that you are going alone , we three are going along too.

Shatrughan makes a disgusting face towards his twin and then looks towards his mother with his big complaining eyes.

Sumitra : LAKSHMAN ...  don't tease ur Brother ,  and I am seeing you are least concerned about going away from Ayodhya ,  wont you miss us ...?

Lakshman ( murmuring very softly  ) : Ayodhya is least of my Concerns when Yama is sprawling near my Ram Bhayia

Ram ( pinching Lakshman , drags him to a corner ) :  Shhh...  will you please keep quiet , I don't want to listen to any of this again , and certainly No one else should know this. And don't tell me you don't know who I love the most ... Its you  silly . You  too  share the same fate as mine.

Lakshman : I don't care about my Life as long as you are OK .

Ram : you are now going to get a tight slap from me in front of everyone If I hear u say these unauspicious words again.

Lakshman : Sorry Brother , I wont say again if it hurts you . ( Hugs Him )

The Mark on their chests shines a little brightly as they embrace , but no one notices.

Just then Guru Vashist and Dashrath enter Sumitra's chambers. Shatrughan runs into his father's arms crying and dashrath picks him up with his strong mascular Arms  .

Dashrath : So boys , I hope by now u all know where you all are headed to . Are you ready to Face the next challenge in your lives ?

Lakshman , Ram , Bharath : Yes Father

Dashrath : And by any chance , Are u going to miss your father a tiny bit as well

Lakshman , ram and Bharath run towards Dashrath and grip him tightly

All three together : Yes Father ,we will.

Shatrughan in the meanwhile is still silent , arms bent around dashrath's neck .

Dashrath : Good Good , That's like my Brave princes , certainly more brave than your father. Complete your Shiksha and return Back Strong , I cant wait to see the day when I can relieve myself from all the duties of an emperor

Sumitra : Come here Lakshman , and listen to me very carefully  . Just as Kaushalya and Kekayi Didi Said , I want you to be  very attentive in the Gurukul towards ur Shiksha , and I want you to always look forward to your elder brothers , I want you to ne around them always

Lakshman : you don't have to say that Ma , Till I am around , no one can touch my Ram Bhayia , and Bharat bhayia and shatrughan too

Sumitra : And Keep your anger in check , I don't want you to get into fights everytime , otherwise what will Gurudev think of you , that his Ma has taught him to always fight

Lakshman( casually ) : Well ... ( long pause ) , that depends on situation , I cant guarantee that .

Sumitra( loudly ) : LAKSHMAN...

Lakshman gives no reaction at all

RAM : LAKSHMAN ... Do as MA wishes.

Lakshman : Ok Bhayia , if u say so

Sumitra : See , How he agreed at once to Ram , but this boy never listens to me . If you are going to be this much temperamental , How I am gonna find a bride for you ...

Lakshman  ( making funny face ): I don't need one , or you can find someone as temperamental as me   ,  I just want my Ram bhayia to be with me always.

Ram : Shut up and come with me , we have a lot of preparations to do

Sumitra : Stupid Boy...

And Sumitra let goes of Lakshman's comment casually ...

Dashrath caresses Ram's cheek softly , as if seeing him for last time

Dashrath : Ram , you and your brother get ready , you all are leaving tomorrow morning. Till then , I have to have a Man to Man talk with your little brother

Dashrath takes shatrughan away to the throne , and disperses all his ministers from there for some time . He Makes Shatrughan sit On the Throne and himself sits on one knee , kneeling towards him

Dashrath : Do you know where you are sitting Son ?

Shatrughan : Yes Father , its your Throne

Dashrath : As of today , it is Mine , in the future , it may be yours

Shatrughan ( shocked ) : But Why Father , I am the youngest . It Ram Bhayia's right on this , not mine .Even for some reason he is not crowned , Still there will be Bharat and lakshman Bhayia .

Dashrath : I know Son  , I know   . And I also know that your Ram Bhayia will make the most magnificent of Kings. But Destiny is cruel Son , and we have to be prepared for everything , for the worst of times. That's why I need you to be strong

Shatrughan : I don't understand Pitashree

Dashrath : See son ,  When the worst times hit us , we don't know as to how everyone will react to it , it can break even the toughest of Kings , force them into taking decisions in a not so healthy state of mind. And your Brothers will need your support always , you know why , because you are the strongest at heart.

Ram is really Kind Hearted , he can forgive almost anyone even if someone did very wrong to him.Your Brother Bharat is very soft , and Lakshman can loose temper easily.

But You, you  may be the youngest  , but I know  you can take  into your stride the most difficult of the situations. You complete the three of them.

Shatrughan ( smiles ): I never imagined you thought of me so high father...  

Dashrath: Putra , sometimes we just have to look inside us a bit harder to know our qualities, I am sure I can look forward to your return as a mature and Brave Prince , just as your brothers. Now , shall we prepare for leaving tomorrow , or you still want to stay back...

Shatrughan : No Father , I will go and learn to become a fine prince . And I promise I will never cry there in Ahsram , I will always be of help to my brothers and take care of them.

A few Thousand Miles Away ...In Lanka

Raavan Arrives with his huge Asur Sena and kumbhkaran to the palace Gate , with Queen Mandodari waiting with a Aarti Thali , in anticipation of welcoming her Husband Back  victorious from War

But as soon as her Eyes drop on her husband , the Aarti thali  falls from her Hand

Raavan is visibly injured , a deep red wound on his bare chest reflects the amount of damage done to him by a powerful weapon from the enemy.

Raavan pushes aside Mandodari forcefully and goes to his chambers , in a very angry mood.

So angry he was on his defeat that he didn't even notice his son megnath who was standing alongside his mother for his welcome .

Mandodari : Bhrata Kumbhkaran , what happened , how can Swami be defeated??

Kumbhkaran : I don't know what to tell you Bhabhi , we almost had swarg LOK in our hands , when that Indra Fired his Vajra over bhratashree.

Mandodari : So is there no counter to the Vajra of Indra

Kumbhkaran : There is . But...theres no point talking about it

Mandodari :  and why is that ?

Kumbhkaran :Because to learn the counter , one has to be accepted as a disciple by Guru shukrachariya , its only him who can teach counters of the powerful weapons created by Swarg Lok's Guru Bhrahaspati  . And you know how are relations between brother and gurudev.

Madodari : Yes , I know. Anways , you pl take rest while I attend to swami

Mandodari goes to raavan in their room , but he was already asleep by then

THE NEXT MORNING

IN AYODHYA :

The queens and King Bid farewell to kids , only to see them an year Later  , a relaxation that rishi Vashisht allowed , that the boys could visit ayodhya once a year for 15 days

The king and Queens are teary Eyed , but happy on Vashisht's assurance that he would always be there for them in the ashram.

As their Chariots leave for Gurukul , Vashisht sees Dashrath's fallen face .

Vashisht ( to himself ) : If I could only tell you Putra , that the Ansh of  Narayan and Adishesha Require no Protection from any one , they are supreme .  Great is your leela Bhagwaan Vishnu...

IN LANKA

Raavan is awake early , and spots mandodari  sitting by his side , with some food and medicines

He sees his wounds being dressed up already , probably this was done when he was asleep

Raavan : Mandodari , I am sorry for reacting the way I did yesterday , And I need to opologise to my son as well , I reacted very rudely to all of you

Mandodari : Megnath was here all night swami , and it was him who dressed your wounds , you know it was the first time I saw  a tear in his eyes .

Raavan : I need to see him now

Mandodari : He must be in his chambers ,  asleep after being awake all night

Both reach Megnath's Room , but find him nowhere , instead find a Note on the table that Read

" Pitashree , I am leaving Lanka and going to Guru Shukracharya for learning all Asuri Vidya . It's a promise of a son to his father , that I wont show you my face till I take revenge from the Man who insulted you "

mandy001 thumbnail
Unres.
Finally, we got an update after so long. But i must say it was worth the wait. 

U nailed it. I was in love with brotherly bond nd u showed RaLaksh concern really well. Shatru part was well written. He is the most underrated character nd u wrote perfectly as what kind of person he is. He was very strong who could balance his personal nd professional life.

Nd what is with this 'bad omen' thing😲. It would be intersting to readπŸ‘. 

Ur Ravan seems very good from heart but a lil angryπŸ˜†. Any connectionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†???

I loved Ravan's concern for his wife nd Son. Nd then ofcource Megnath's character ll be intersting to read. 
Edited by mandy001 - 7 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mazaa aa gayo !! πŸ˜†
RESWAAA !!! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for giving much screenspace to my character πŸ˜†
Riya_16 thumbnail
This is so beautiful Shivam...First of all a big congratulations for successfully posting the seventh part. Well I loved everything about it. The desperation of a father to let go of his sons, the unity and bonding of the brothers...Ram and Lakshman...well they are  unparallel in the true sense of the term...I especially loved Shatrughan in this update...He was so cute...
❀️

Your words were rich and they bore enough maturity to make this update a special one yet again...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for the next part to meet our princesses in Mithila...enough of your procrastination...get down to work now my friend...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Overall a wonderful update yet again...

Love
Rii
Edited by Riya_16 - 7 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved it bhai!
Shatrughan was really so much cute! he is such a cute babyπŸ˜† lakshman being lakshman, no control over his anger. But the most beautiful bond is of ram-lakhan! they are so much protective about each other. and finally Meghnad is going to be Indrajit! I am eagerly waiting for that phase.