Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Priya needs to leave the house and go back to her parents place. Arjun need to know the pain and feel her lost. He needs to work towards gaining back priya trust. Poor priya all she did was got married to him cause of the love she had for pooja girl. That too arjun took it away from her due to his carelessness and ego. 
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya's last episode today. Looks like its going to be another actress from Monday onward.
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Thanks for super fast update Ratna ji..

so I guess, when they open the door or she herself opens, new Priya might appear.. (as usual.. dramatic)

I too think like that.. new Priya will appear when open the door..
Hobbyist thumbnail
I saw an adv for new serial "mapillai" with leads as Senthil - Sreeja and I believe the timing is 9:00 PM , not sure of the starting date though .. does it mean they will end / ended kmkv abruptly? Or anybody any details ?
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hobbyist

I saw an adv for new serial "mapillai" with leads as Senthil - Sreeja and I believe the timing is 9:00 PM , not sure of the starting date though .. does it mean they will end / ended kmkv abruptly? Or anybody any details ?

We have one more week of KMKV at 9 pm slot.. no news about its end.. hope it continues in different timings..