Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nice updates sakshi di..
Liked ishani missing ranveer and seeing ranveer as a dream..ranveer n ritika r frends again..ritikas office is set up..story is becoming interest ing day by day..lovely updates...update soon di..waiting fr next..

HI Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
happy that you liked the way Ishani is missing Ranveer and seeing Ranveer as
her dream
Ranveer and Rithika are patching up again and Rithika office is set up
glad the story is interesting to you
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
All the epis are niz
Rithika's office is ready now
Liked her logo
Loved the scene where ishani thought ranveer as dream it's so cute
So she too miss him but not saying 😉
Sorry for not commenting dr. That's due to my hectic study
Also for upcoming few days , I won't be able to reply you dr. But will read and comment when I manage time
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episodes
yes now Rithika's office got ready
glad you liked her office logo
glad you loved the scene when Ishani thought Ranveer as dream
yes she is missing him but not ready to say to him
its okay dear studies is important no need to be sorry dear
its okay dear take your time when you get time reply me
keep smiling
take care

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Atlast things r sorting out between Ranveer & Rithika...glad to c that they both r working together... & most of all Ranveer is preparing his student (Rithika) to the best...let's c how she performs in the coming episode when Ranveer will b testing her...great episode sissy...fantastic s usual...b safe & sound... Update next...waiting eagerly

Hi Prince
yes finally things are getting sorted out between Ranveer and Rithika
glad you liked the way they both are working together and yes Ranveer is
preparing his student for the best
let us see how she is going to upcome in the coming episodes when Ranveer is
going to test her
glad you liked the great episode
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

😉
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi 
sorry for not replying
i was busy with studies
the episode is awesome 
waiting for the next
bye
take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 378
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer made himself ready and started to walk to the entrance of the room were as he was about to come to the entrance he hit well with Ishani who was coming in at that time.
Ranveer(standing well after the hit and had a smile seeing Ishani): oh my sweet heart..
Ishani(seeing him);Sorry I came in at right time when you were coming out.
Ranveer(seeing the corridor well and with a naughty smile held her hand and pulled her close to him):hmmm you have given a good gift can I tell how it was when you hit me?
Ishani(seeing him cutely);Don't want because If you tell surely it will be naughty things only now leave me somebody will see ..
Ranveer:(seeing her with a longing face): I want you Ishani please..
Ishani:Arrey when I told I won't spend time with you, you are busy with Rithika's business so I thought I should not disturb you.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm I am busy but you can give me a lip lock everyday morning know?
Ishani(pushing him from her):I should have not come now.. you were going out calmly I only came and hit myself and now I stimulated your romance hormones.
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmmm I am always romantic only you are only not ready to be romantic to me..(he had a cute puppy face).
Ishani:Let everything get set in Rithika life then there won't be any other responsibility for us now.
Ranveer(with a responsible head shake putting his hands in both his pant pockets): Haan Ishani I need to make everything perfect now fine today I will be in study room only with Rithika so you bring or send all the food to us there itself.
Ishani: Haan let me(she gave a understanding smile).
Ranveer(was about to walk were he stood back and saw Ishani): Ishani in work tension in the upcoming days I may not able to spend time with you in that please don't have any thinking that I am not minding you..
Ishani(with a smile touching his shoulders):Only Romance, love making is not love understanding each other is the real love and let me tell you I love you so much Ranveer.
Ranveer(smiling back to her): Haaan love you too Ishani.
As they both were smiling they heard the sound of the opposite room door opened which made Ishani and Ranveer to see the opposite door were Rithika came out in a white with yellow combination chudidar ready for the day.
Rithika(seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a smile):Arrey I thought I am late thank god I got you here itself RV.
Ranveer(with a smile):Now come with me to study room we have more work today(seeing Ishani): Ishani please can I get our breakfast to study room now.
Ishani: Haan let me sent it through Mala.
Ranveer: haan

Rithika too smiled to Ishani started to walk were Ranveer too started to walk with her. Ishani with a smile saw Raagini who was sleeping well in that morning time in her cradle and Ishani turned and walked in the corridor and went to the kitchen and told Mala to serve Rithika and Ranveer their breakfast were Mala started to take the breakfast to the study room. Ishani sat in the table and she started to have her breakfast.
Ranveer as soon as he came to the study room took his Laptop from the draw and kept it in the table and turned on the Laptop. Rithika sat next to him and she was waiting what Ranveer is going to explain her today. Mala brought the breakfast to them and she kept it in the table and started to go from there.
Ranveer(seeing the Laptop and getting what all he need to explain to her and to Rithika): Have the breakfast Rithika after it we need to start it.
Rithika: Haan you too have..
Ranveer: haan let me(he saved some file to the Desktop and took his breakfast too).

Ranveer and Rithika finished their breakfast taking sometime and after that she started the work. Ranveer started to show Rithika the presentation and he was explaining each and every slide to her.Rithika was shaking her head and was listening to him well were she too asked her doubts when she got the doubt. They started to work with dedication and concentration.Rithika now never had any other thoughts other than to make the Zaveri Broking to reach its success. The time was moving were the day came to its afternoon and the lunch too was served by Ishani in their room and she left them without disturbing them. They finished their lunch and were continuing the work. When Ranveer completely finished explaining the overall business structure and its nook and corner to Rithika it was exactly 5.00 o clock in the evening.
Ranveer(took a deep breath and saw Rithika):So all the presentations I have explained to you and this is what share trading is all about. That is it If you are strong in the concepts I explained you no one can beat you in Share trading business.
Rithika:(shaking her head as yes):Fine RV I got to know everything but more than theory only practical will help me so tomorrow you are taking me to office know? that time surely I will make it.
Ranveer(giving a smile): This confident is the only thing needed you have it and I am sure you will succeed. Fine I have a share trading and share market book with me I used to read it when I need some new idea let me bring it you see the presentations till I come and make sure you are clear in all the concepts.
Rithika:(shaking her head as yes): Haan okay..(she moved the laptop to face her and started to see it).

Ranveer got up and started to go to his room for taking the book.
Ishani was making the tea were Raagini was running in the kitchen and playing with smile. Ishani took the tea after it was boiled and she was about to pour it in the cup were that was the moment Raagini cutely came and  held Ishani's leg.
Ishani(pouring the tea in the cup and keeping the bowl down and seeing Raagini down):Raagini your naughtiness is increasing day by day. (telling it she poured the tea in both the cup and seeing Raagini):So much Naughtiness in all your activities...
Raagini(seeing Ishani and laughing); Mama...
Ishani(keeping the bowl in the slap after pouring the tea in the cup and sat in the floor kneeling down to her height):What Mama said you? you should be playing in hall only know? why my baby came behind me and even after that you didn't stop came and hugged Mama's leg too.
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a smile hearing her words and cutely hugged Ishani well): Mama..
Ishani(hugging her with a smile): Love you.
Mala entered the Kitchen after cleaning Manas room and she had a smile seeing Raagini hugging Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Mala): Mala I made two cup of tea ready please go and give it to Rithika and Ranveer..
Mala(shaking her head as yes); Haan okay Bhabhi.(she took the tray from the slap and kept the two cups in it and started to move from there).
Ishani(hugging Raagini itself she got up and where Raagini came out of her and saw her with a cute smile and pinching his cheek): Papa know when he was a small boy like this only used to be running around me always and you are like that only. (she smiled and both came to the dinning table and sitting started to spend good time).
Mala was coming towards the stairs were Sharman too entered into house after finishing the office. He was too coming to the stairs when Mala came there.
Sharman(seeing Mala):Can I take this tea Mala? I am feeling tiered..
Mala(seeing him): Let me get you another cup..
Sharman:Who you are taking tea?
Mala:Rithika Di and Ranveer Bhaiya they are in study room..
Sharman(for a while thought):This is the right time to talk to Rithika..(seeing Mala):Give this tray to me let me give it to them.
Mala(hesitating):But Bhaiya..
Sharman(with a smile):Arrey let me don't worry(he got the tray from her and started to walk upstairs).

Mala without knowing what to tell started to move to Amba's room as she said to take the clothes for washing from their room. Sharman walked in the corridor with tray in his hand. Ranveer was searching where he kept his book in his room cupboard. Sharman walked and came to study room were he saw Rithika working so seriously in her Laptop. He thought about the way he insulted her once without thinking for a while and thought how Zaveri Died and for a while felt Ashamed. He entered the study room and stood near Rithika..
Rithika(just seeing the Laptop and feeling the tray near her): Haan keep the tea and Go Mala..
Sharman was standing still..
Rithika(seeing a important point and feeling the tray is not kept):Arrey I told to..(she didn't get next word as she saw Sharman there coming to normal):Arrey Sharman(she got up and saw him):Why you have brought tea?
Sharman(with a smile keeping the tray in the table):I need to talk to you.
Rithika(with a not understanding face):want to talk to me? what?
Sharman was thinking how to start were Ranveer got that book and started to walk to the study room from his room.
Rithika(seeing the silence of Sharman):Sharman..
Sharman:(seeing her with a guilty face):Rithika.. actually..

Ranveer came to study room and was about to enter were he stopped and saw Sharman there with a not understanding face he bit hided and stood there.
Sharman:Rithika I am sorry..
Rithika(with a not understanding face):For what?
Sharman:Rithika when I came to know you are pregnant I didn't even was ready to ask what was your problem. I shouted at you in front of all and humiliated you. I didn't even be a good friend or a lover to you that time. If that day itself I have supported you you won't have turned that arrogant. One way or the other I am too responsible for Zaveri uncle dead.(he joined his hand in front of her):I am sorry..
Rithika(saw him a up and down look and gave a light smile and making him to put his hand down):Sharman I killed Falguni Aunty with my own hands but Ishani know she in a moment forgave me and you know what that is what is killing me now. When I am seeing Ishani's face may be she has forgiven me but that forgiveness itself killing me when I am seeing her now. All my heart tells to me is you have hurt a innocent girl by killing her mother. (seeing Sharman with a emotional face):Everything was not my wrong Sharman no girl will voluntary herself to a guy like Chiraag I myself was not in consciousness when he used me.To protect my respect I went to him and tried my best to marry him too but he disrespected me he just said he had fun with me. My respect was fun to him but after it Papa too left me and almost all were against me expect Amba aunty and Ranveer so only without knowing what to do next I did all the bad things I can. (She had tears were she wiped her tears and smiling to him):Now you no need to feel sorry Sharman its okay When Ishani can forgive me itself I can surely forget what you did to me. (she smiled cutely and showed her hand to him):Now we are friends.
Sharman(smiling to her): you change a lot I am happy for you and I wish your business should reach great success.(he gave his hand to her).
Rithika: Haan sure..
Ranveer(came inside and with a smile): Not bad what a patch up scene really nice to see this..
Sharman(seeing him):Ranveer tum?
Ranveer: Haan I was up to enter the room but I heard your both conversation such a good patch up scene of the year.
Rithika(taking her hand from Sharman and seeing Ranveer): Haan for this scene itself we would have ruled the TRP chart If our show would have been On air..
Ranveer: haan of course..

They three smiled cutely to each other.
To be continued 😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshhi ishani and cutiepie scenes were awesomes naughty ranveer lovely scenes ranveer missing her lot hope ritika should leleave soon keep update dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 379
Sharman(smiling to both Ranveer and Rithika): Have the tea let me leave..
Ranveer: haan
Sharman(smiling to Rithika): All the best Rithika.
Rithika(giving a smile and head shake):Thank you.
Sharman started to move from there were Ranveer gave the book in Rithika's hand.
Ranveer:Have this book and read it now do you have any doubt in the concepts I took to you today?
Rithika: I am clear RV.
Ranveer:Fine tomorrow we need to go to my office there work on  a single share according to the concepts I thought you Be ready by 9.30 in the morning let us go to my office.
Rithika: haan okay.Shall we have tea?
Ranveer: Haan (he took the tea from the tray and started to sip it).

Rithika too had her tea and she giving a head shake to Ranveer started to walk out of the study room and started to walk to her room. Ranveer turned off the laptop and keeping it back in the draw and he started to walk out of the study room and he saw Mala on the corridor were he informed her to take the tea cups in study room and he came to their room. He didn't see any one there were he was feeling bit head pain due to explaining and seeing the Laptop complete day. He laid in the bed and closed his eyes were he started to sleep well. Ishani playing with Raagini itself came to their room were the cutie pie was in Ishani's hand and showing her cuteness to her mother. Ishani saw Ranveer sleep well in the bed
Raagini(showing her index finger to Ranveer):Papa..
Ishani: Haan Papa is tiered it seems let him sleep now come on you be playing with your toys and after sometime you can have your dinner and sleep. (she left Raagini in the floor and took her toys from the basket and gave it to Raagini).

Raagini sat in the floor and was playing with the toys were Ishani closed the door of the room to prevent Raagini from running out of the room. Ishani came and sat in the bed beside Ranveer and took her phone and started to play games in it. The time started to move at its speed were the time come to its 8.30 were Ishani called and told Mala to bring three of their dinner to their room were after a while three of their dinner was brought by Mala.Ishani fed to Raagini her dinner and after changing Raagini to night dress made the cutie pie to sleep by caressing her back and made Raagini to sleep well in the cradle and Ishani saw Ranveer were he was not ready to come out of the sleep by now. Ishani sat in the sofa and had her dinner and kept the dinner of Ranveer by closing the food with other plate and she too changed and came to the bed and when she was about to lay beside Ranveer that was the moment Ranveer was relaxing his body well and immediately opened his eyes and seeing around the room and got up and sat in the bed.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani mein..
Ishani(touching his shoulders and caressing): calm down you slept it seems when I came to our room in the evening itself you were sleeping well now only you have got up.
Ranveer(seeing her with a sleep awaken face cutely hugged and rested his chin in her shoulders): Ishani I was feeling tiered and had light head pain so only I slept now only I am okay.
Ishani(with a smile caressing his back); Hmm nothing wrong in sleeping. Shall I give your dinner?
Ranveer(coming out of the hug):Haan Ishani I am feeling hungry..
Ishani:Tk go and fresh up yourself and come.
Ranveer: Haan(he got up and went to the washroom).

Ishani got up from the bed and went to the sofa and opened Ranveer's dinner and waited for him to come out. Ranveer making himself fresh came and sat next to Ishani and took his dinner and started to have it. He finished his dinner and told Ishani he is feeling sleepy again were Ishani wished him good night and they both drifted off to sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer was getting ready in his RV attire was having a final check in the mirror. Ishani entered the room with Aarti in her hand and she came to Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer take Aarti..
Ranveer(with a smile took Aarti and got the Prasad from Ishani and having the sweet): Hmm okay Ishani let me start to office and today I am going to take Rithika with me and she is going to make the work practical today.
Ishani(with a smile): Wo that's nice let me give Aarti to her also.
Ranveer:Haan(before Ishani start):Ishani ek minute..
Ishani:(stopping and seeing him): Haan
Ranveer:Ishani yesterday I was in sleeping mood so I was not able to tell it to you that yesterday Sharman came and talked to Rithika when she was in study room and I was about to go in and that time I heard their conversation. Sharman really felt sad that he was reason for her to turn evil and for Zaveri Sir dead but Finally Rithika accepted him and they both patched up as good friends.
Ishani:(with a smile):That's a great thing Ranveer so step by step all have patched up with Rithika.
Ranveer: Haan even I too can sense change in her and she has told me that here after there won't be any misunderstanding between us because of her.
Ishani: Haan it won't be now stop talking family issues go and take Rithika to office
Ranveer(seeing his watch); Haaan we need to go already its time.

They both giving a smile to each other started to walk out of their room and came to the opposite room were Ranveer knocked the door. Rithika in the second knock itself opened the door and she was ready for the day.
Rithika: I am ready RV shall we go?
Ranveer: haan let us..
Ishani(showing the Aarti to Rithika): Take Aarti
Rithika with a smile took Aarti and got the Prasad from Ishani and having it were Ranveer and Rithika started to walk were Ishani too started to walk with them.
Ishani:Ranveer you both will have breakfast and then only go know?
Ranveer:Let us have in office itself Ishani.
Ishani:Tk.
Telling it Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer and Rithika were both of them started to office. Ishani started to move in her routine. Ranveer got inside the car were Rithika sat next to him and he started to drive the car towards his office. Driving and in the next half an hour they reached his office. Ranveer brought her to his cabin and he sat in his chair were Rithika too sat in the chair putting it next to him.Ranveer ordered for their breakfast were the canteen person brought the breakfast to them. They had their breakfast and making themselves fresh sat in the mood to work. Ranveer made the computer to face her and told her to invest her in the shares using her Demat account. Rithika got it and started to concentrate in the computer were all the training and the concepts Ranveer thought her came to her mind and it was the next moment She made a share okay and brought that share.
Ranveer:Fine now let us wait till 3.30 in the afternoon and see what is that share value?
Rithika(seeing him): Hmm I am sure it will be in a good value only because I got my share trading knowledge from the kind of Dalal street know?
Ranveer(smiled to her): Haan okay now go around the office and see what all you should do to your office and how all you should have your eye on all the staffs.
Rithika: Haan let me..
Ranveer:Wait let me call my PA he will take care.
Rithika: Haan

Ranveer called to his PA through Intercom insisted him to take care of Rithika. Ranveer started to do his work were Rithika started to watch the whole office and was gaining some business management way and the day ran at its speed and it was exactly 3.30 where Ranveer saw the share value that Rithika invested and he had a smile in his lips were that was the time Rithika with the help of PA opened the room with his card and entered the room with a smile.
Ranveer(seeing her ): you are perfect Rithika the share you have invested has reached triple value.
Rithika(with a smile):Really?
Ranveer: haan come and see

Rithika came and saw the computer and were she had a happy smile in her and Ranveer too smiled.
Ranveer:you have learned the technique and concepts well Rithika surely you will succeed and..(before he could complete his phone rang and he saw the display and getting its Manas picked the call): Hello Manas..
Manas: RV I have completed the recruitment for all the designation and told all to join the office tomorrow. They will be coming.
Ranveer:Very good Manas okay fine.
Manas:Okay(he cut the call).
Ranveer(took the phone from his ears and seeing Rithika):So Ms. Rithika Zaveri from now you are my competition company.
Rithika:Fine Mr. RV but we will be business friends here after know?
Ranveer:Haan sure. Manas told the recruitment for your company is done now you go home and rest let me make the arrangements for the inaugural.
Rithika:let me be here and help you.
Ranveer:Rithika from tomorrow only you are boss so now hear my words go home and rest yourself. go to home in company cab,
Rithika: Haan okay.

Rithika giving a smile started to walk out of the office were Ranveer took his phone and dialed to Manas and getting he is in Rithika's office he told him few things were Manas too shook his head as okay. Ranveer cut the call and started to walk out of the office and took his car and started to drive to Rithika's office. Ranveer came and saw Manas and he said few things and he said they need to arrange it for Rithika and  they were doing all the arrangements. The day came to night and Ranveer with Manas came to home were they saw Kailash in the sofa of the hall.
Ranveer:Where is Maa baba?
Kailash(with a smile):She is in dinning table...
Ranveer(signing Manas to be in the hall): haan let me see her you be in the hall baba.(he started to walk to the dinning table).
Kailash: Haan let me

Amba(was having dinner and seeing Ranveer with a smile):Dikhra come you can have your dinner.
Ranveer:(giving a smile): Maa call all our family members down to hall I want to inform them something after that let me have dinner.
Amba: haan let me(seeing mala who was waiting to serve if anybody come for dinner):Mala go and call everyone to the hall.
Mala:Tk Maa.

Mala started to walk and Ranveer waited for all to come to the hall were within next 10 minutes all came to the hall were Ranveer came and stood with them. Amba finishing her dinner and washing her hands came to the hall. Ishani too came and had a smile seeing Ranveer. Rithika came were she has changed herself to the night dress too. Disha and Devarsh were standing with their irritated face.
Baa(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what are you going to tell?
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan Baa let met tell(seeing all):Tomorrow Rithika's office Zaveri Broking is going to be inaugurated its going to be a simple function only our family members and her office newly appointed  office staffs so I think all of us need to be in her office and we need to do the inauguration well.

All had a smile in their face other than Disha and Devarsh.
Baa: haan let us..
Amba:All of us will be ready for sure
Ranveer:Okay tomorrow morning 9.30 all of you be ready let leave now all can go back to sleep.

All of them with a smile stared to walk towards their rooms were Ranveer(seeing Rithika);Rithika bring your partnership papers tomorrow now have good sleep.
Rithika: Haan okay sure RV(she gave a smile and started to move from there).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Where is Raagini Ishani?
Ishani:She slept Ranveer.Shall I give you dinner..
Ranveer: haan sure.

Ishani giving a smile to him started to walk to the dinning table were Ranveer too came behind her and started to have his dinner as Ishani served him. After finishing the dinner they both started to their room and almost all RV mansion had a happy smile and went to their sleeps. They all were waiting for the inauguration of Rithika's office next day morning.
To be continued 😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice episodes sakshi di...
Loved ritika sharmans tlk..and never the less raaginis naughtiness..
Missing ishveer romance
Waiting for next update soon..
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi My dear cute friends,

I know the Rithika parts of the story made you all to miss our Ishveer romance.Forgive me for that as story too need to move then only I too can give some mixed emotions story. Now in the next episodes Rithika will be taking an exit from the story and she won't be in the story for next few episodes. So from next episode there will be look change for Rithika and which will be her complete constant look here after and hope you all will like it have a look at the images of Rithika's look and read the next episodes and enjoy. Her look will be with Jean, color pants and with t-shirt and color overcoats and fancy shoes. Keep reading

Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi
the episodes are awesome
raagini's naughtiness is increasing day by day very fastly
rv and rithika is always working and i think rithika also got the share trading knowledge
ranveer is always romantic
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and be safe