Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream_catcher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hello people...thnx for loving my FF
here is the nxt chapter...please ignore grammatical errors..hehehe...hope u all like this one too :))

chapter-5

It was a sunday morning...as always sumona woke up early but today she was happy..because for the first time he said YES..she looked at him..he was still sleeping..
Sumona-how can someone look soo cute while sleeping..."i'm the luckiest person to have  him  in my life" she thought "oh gosh  its already 10..i need to prepare the breakfast also"..she was about leave the bed but something caught her waist ...kapil's right hand huged her  waist...sumona was all shocked..her eyes got widened...is he awake?? She slowly turned around and saw ..he is already sleeping..."thank god"...but the way he hugged her waist...she felt she's going to faint...he was soo close to her..she went down and wispered in his ear "hello..gud morng"
No answer from the other side..he just smiled like a baby...sumona was soo
wanted to kiss him but she didnt...she slowly tried to remove his hand..he has never touched her like that..altough he hugged her  during shoots ..he did touched her .. but after whatever happend this was the 1st time

EVENING TIME 
They got ready for the movie as kapil was waiting for her..he was watching news  so that she didn't get to know that he was waiting for her.
After a few minutes she was came ..all ready..she wore a light aquamarine saree which actually shocked kapil as he thought she would wear something casual..he was all stunned and was only looking at her "how can someone be soo pretty" he was all lost in her beauty.
Sumona-"toh  Chale" 
Kapil was still looking and her and didn't replied
Sumona was blushing as the way he was looking at her 
Sumona-kapil..are you OK? kaha  Kho gaye ? 
He returned back to his senses ..."nothing I was looking for my watch..kaha hai?
Sumona-"wo toh apne already  pehen rakhi hai "
Kapil looked at his hand...don't know how to react "OK let's leave"
sumona smiled and they left

At the movie theatre 
All were busy searching for their seats ..they both settled down at top of the corner seat..
Sumona muttered to herself "mimo ye corner seat hi mili thi..shamaji kya soch rahe  honge "
Kapil was busy in his phone...talking to his business team
Suddenly a guy came and seat beside sumona
Guy-hi..
Sumo-hi (with a confused look)
Guy-sorry if u don't mind can I just borrow your phone as I have lost mine
Sumo-ya sure
Guy-thnxx
He called..and his mum picked up the phone and talk that he forgot his phone...and..blah. ..blahh finally they cut the call
Guy-thank u mam
Sumo-most welcome (with a smile on her face)
Kapil was looking at them only but didn't utter a word
As the movie was about to start everyone was excited and some of them was scared too...and the movie started
All shouted "wohooo yuuhooo"
Kapil was the only one with no expression or excitement on his face
He was not at all interested in watching that movie...all of a sumona hugged his hand out of fear...he looked at her..she was excited and little nervner as her expression was changing every second. ...he didn't react..he was just staring at her...when the most horrifying scene came she almost closed her eyes ...kapil was looking at her only..she then realised where her hand was
sumona-"sorry wo main" 
kapil was about to say something
sumona-omg...why that old mam is doing that to a little girl" she looks soo cute that time...as se released her hand from his..he rolled his eyes"how can someone one these kind of movies..huh"he looked at her hand..he wanted her to hold his hand again...
INTERVAL
Guy-omg what's going on..it's soo scary
Sumo-yeah oh God. ..ab kya hoga ..
They both started discusing. .kapil as always can not see her with someone else and he did not liked it...
kapil-isme kon si darne wali baat hai 
Sumo- apko movie achi toh lag rahi na?
Kapil-achi toh tab lagegi jab dikhegi (staring at that guy)
Sumo-means apne movie dekhi hi nai?
guy-toh aap dekh kya rahe the? 
kapil -jisme interest hai use dekh raha tha (while staring at her)
guy-waise sir jee..u r very lucky to have her 
kapil-achaaa
(movie was about to start)
sumo-"plzzz ab movie dekhte hai" ...her eyes fixed on screen and kapil's eye on her...he was smiling while looking at her cute expressions
and in the end of the movie they show the real pictures..audio and every detail ( the real one is more scary OMG)
she got soo scared that she caught that guyz hand instead of kapil's
kapil was all shocked and more jealous...he would have kicked him out right noandbut how can she hug him when i'm here..and that guy i'll kill him...
then sumona realised and said "oh sorry...i just ..ahhh...hehe"
guy-its ok no problem
kapil was all burning inside"mujhse toh kabhi itni pyaar se baat nai kiya ...huh"

they returned back home...kapil's eye was on her only..she looked like as she has really seen a ghost or something
kapil-"r u ok? "
she didnt listen
kapil-"hello...wht happnd?"
sumo-"ahhh nothing...i'll just go and change.."
she was about to unlock the door but suddenly every scene just popped into her mind...she was damn scared that time
sumo-"kapil...plz if u dont mind..aap room main aa sakte ho? "her voice was little different
kapil-"tum change karne ja rahi ho aur mujhe bula rahi...movie main kuch aisa waisa scene toh nai tha" he mutered... as he didnt watch the movie so he had no idea
sumons-plz jaldi aiye na
kapil-haan haan thik hai

After changing Sumona put on her silk pajamas and laid quietly in bed, careful not to disturb him..but as she was very scared she thought there must be someone under the bed or in the bathroom

Kapil was still awake, by looking her face he could tell how scared she was..but still he didnt utter a word..
Kapil-"r u ok? If you want then you can switch on the light & sleep"
She however knew that kapil knew about how scared she is after watching the movie but as she doesn't want to show him
Sumona-"no m not..m going to switch off the lights..gud night"
 She stared into the darkness and sighed . She closed her eyes tightly so that she can not see any shadow or some ghost in the room...she started shifting towards kapil...little by little..she was relaxed when her body touched his (facing her back side)
Kapil was not at all shocked by her behaviour...he knew she was going to do this ...but he really felt something for her ..He wanted to make her feel safe...he wanted to show that no one can hurt her when she is with him...
"what happend kapil..how can you forget everything that happend because of her" kapil thought...but still he wanted her to protect as of now as she was too scared
Gathering up all his courage, he slowly turned around to face her. Her back was facing him.
He hesitated, but he boldly reached out and gently...he put his arms around her waist.
sumona gasped at the sudden contact. She blushed and her heart was beating like crazy. Was he asleep and just holding her unconsciously? Yeah, that would make more sense.
But as she turned around slightly and glanced at him, she noticed he was awake. She swore her heart was going to pop out. Why was he holding her like this? This is the first time in their marriage that he held her like this. Sumona opened her mouth to say something, but she was too frozen to do anything.

Seeing that she didn't bother to push him away, kapil pulled her closer to him until their bodies were touching. It felt so unbelievably good to have the woman he loved in his arms.

Sumona grasped the blanket tightly. This was so...it was just too good to be true. This wasn't like him. He would never just hug her like this. Was she dreaming? She closed her eyes tightly and opened them again.

It was real.

She could feel his arms around her waist, she could hear his soft breathing, and her own heart was beating at an uncontrollable speed

He couldn't describe the happiness that was bubbling up in his chest. She actually didnt react... Or was it because she was just too scared ?

He dared to tighten the hug one more time. "Sumona...turn around..."
Her eyes widened. Gulping, and her hands trembling a bit, she slowly turned around to face him...but she was too nervous to look at him in the face.

It didn't matter to him. He just wanted her to sleep, facing him, for once without any fear. Once again, kapil put his arms around her and embraced her tightly.

Sumona didn't understand this. Why was he doing this? She swore that her face looked like a tomato right now...thank god, the room was dark.

Kapil closed his eyes. "just be carefull you never watch any horror movie in future...gud night.." He muttered softly.
Kashish95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hahaha...krrish , horror + romantic =hormantic update it was ...where kapil could not control his hormones ...and finally hugged sumo tight .
actually horror movies are very romantic , achhe couples ko milva deti h ...

hm bhi horror movie h dekhnge 😉
bahut mast mast update tha

luv u :)
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
I cant get over this chapter...Kapil is softening up!! The ending was just..BLISS...loved it darling..next update thoda jaldi karo na. Edited by UrjaLuvsWahi - 7 years ago
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Hi Di  thank you soo much for this wonderful update. Kappu being caring towards sumona was the highlights waiting for next one late mat Hona pls😊

Lots of love ðŸ˜³
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... corner wali seat 😉 ohhhkapil can be so jealous sometimes.. 😆 chalo horror ka kuch to fayda hua 😉
aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually is chap m ek kami thi...vo thi ye boht chota chap tha... i was enjoying reading it or khatam ho gya ðŸ˜” hehehe but seriously i am  luving it..kapil such a nice man and sumona cutie worried that why he is rude to him...awww that's so cute 
update it soon and if possible is baar thora bada chap update krna ðŸ˜› 
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never believed horror movies can actually lead to something so damn adorable :D I hate horror movies and frnds are always busy teasing me about it duh ! Anyway, awesomely written part it was :) Him hugging her was totally superb. . That guy at the theatre thanks to him for getting another emotion back in Kapil- Jealousy ;)
Annnddd !! Mimo !!!!! Yaar tu saalo saal jiye kya kaam kiya hai movie tickets leker ;)

Brilliant ! Update soon &. . .

Lots of Pyaar
dream_catcher thumbnail
hello hello everyone...i hope u all r doing great :))
so sorry for not updating ...i hope u like this chap. (ignore grammatical error) *__*

Chapter-6

Next Day

sumona was busy in her call... talking with karan...kapil heard her saying divorce..offcourse he didnt liked it...he ignored her n left for work whithout talking to her

she was confused and had no clue why he was behaving like that...and skipped breakfast too

" I don't think I'll be coming home early tonight..bit Busy with some work." He explained her
It was always like this for her... always
"Okay. I understand. " she replied.
"anything else?" He said
she was quite
"i have planned somethi..." she was about to complete her words but
"bye" he hung up whithout listening
she felt really bad...ho can someone be so mean and rude..she cried onnce more knowing that he is not the same . she don't know when he has stopped loving and caring her and why? Was he tired of her? Is he annoyed of her? whats the reason..whyyy???she didn't know. she asked herself... but at the same time the way he behaved yesterday...it was unexpected
she never have felt that love and caring feeling from him before... "Everything has changed...i dont know whether its good or bad" she mutered
she didnt knew what he's up to making him so busy. Everyday she hoped he wasn't over working himself and hoping he's okay. Every time she ask him if she could come over and bring him some lunch, he would reject and tell her to stay home. she had no idea what's making him so busy. No idea...
Meanwhile she were at home. kapil was out meeting someone. A girl. A girl who close to him..she was "priya"

he returned back from work...it was 1 at night she was in her room..he was not in the mood of waking her..he went in her room and was about to call her but something caught his eyes...a paper...divoce paper..he didnt read anything..he started thinking about how she was talking to karan about divorce...he was fuming inside
"no she cannot do this again"
he banged the door n left
she woke up from that sound"i guess he is back"
she walked down and saw him..he was drinking.. "she didnt liked it at all..and she knew how much kapil too hate it..but why ...she knew something bad happend for sure thats why he is ...

sumo-kapil...kya hua aap ye ..
kapil-(by pressing his finger on her lips)shhh aaj kuch nai...i dont want to hear anything
sumo-she felt that pain...though she didnt knew but his eyes said something was hurting him...she was shocked to see that kapil was crying...she too started crying
"kya hua sharma ji..aap ro kyu rahe" she touched his face..n was wiping his tears off... he was looking at her only
kapil-u dont like me..right?
sumo-whh..hyy (she was shaking..her voice) why all of a sudden he asked that...whats going on
kapil-i know..u never loved me...main hi pagal tha (he smiled )
sumona was blank..dont know what to say..she was just listening
kapil-agar tumne bola hi tha toh mujhe bolti...ye...u know how much u mean to me..dont you?
sumo-i..i..(he again stopped her)
kapil-aaj sirf main bolunga..agar tumhe divorce chaiye hi tha toh mujhse hi baat kr leti...why HIM
sumona was not getting anything.."what r u saying sharma ji..divorce" she widened her eyes when she heard that word
kapil-maine bola na aaj sirf main bolunga...tum nai...aaj toh meri baat sun lo (tears was falling from his eyes) and that hurts her more and more

that line ...that word...it was like hell seeing him like that..and she couldn't do anything
kapil-i dont know what made you think like that?.what?m i that bad?m i not meant for you,ok you only tell how can i change myself?
sumo-u have already changed shar..ma...ji (she wishpered)
kapil-i hate you sumona...no i dont..i can not hate you and i dont know why
(he was smiling)which was definetly not a good view for sumona
sumo-sharmaji...baat ky..
kapil-shhh...tum meri baat kabhi sunti kyu nai ho..bas aaj sun lo..i promise nxt time se aise nai hoga...ohh nxt time...wo time hi nai hoga..hai na
she never thought she would get to see THIS kapil..he never talked like this before
sumo-aap kya bol rahe ..plzzz ...mujhe smjh nai aa raha..ab main aur nai sun sakti...
then she saw that divorce paper in his hand..."ye kya hai sharma ji" she was confused n shocked by looking at that
kapil-ye hi toh tumhara aaj ka surprise tha na...(he smiled n cried) i will sign it dont worry...waise bhi ye hona hi tha..aaj ya kal..main hi samjh nai paya

sumo-sharma ji aisa kuch nai hai..ye papers fake hai...stoo it sharma ji..she got frustrated(coz he was not replying)
while kapil was asking her thousands of questions and not paying attention to her...
sumo-sharma ji aap sun rahe hai na??
again he was again not listening
sumo-aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hai..aahhh
still he was not responding to her words
sumo-ok fine...as u wish
she hold his face tightly and kissed him (his expression changed..obviously shocked)

She pulled him in for a deeper kiss, brushing her lips with his. she most eagerly granted his wish, parting her lips but kapil was not responding to her kiss...she felt he didnt want to..so she stopped..they were like statues..they stayed like that for 2-3 sec..she was about to move...kapil hugged her waist tightly..he slowly inserted his tongue into her mouth, making sure she is not uncomfotable.. His right hand left her wrist to cup the other side of her face. Sumona's hands braced themselves against kapil's chest. kapil was now being completely wrapped in that kiss. He massaged his tongue against her's with more desire and passion than he had ever wanted to intend. his body seemed to roar in fire, wanting every touch between the two of them.
they both were enjoying... the most awaited moment for them ;)

To Be Continue...

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Such talented writers this forum had and amazing imaginations. I am so into kasum OS and fan fic that I am reading all of them posted. Please please update soon or write an OS. You guys are all amazing writers. Such creativity and diversity of thoughts are seen in all fan fics and OS. Thank you for taking the time to write and post such lovely stories. Please continue and update soon.
dream_catcher thumbnail
thank you for ur lovely comment...will update soon :)) Edited by dream_catcher - 7 years ago