Mil Jaate Hai Jo Bane, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste- Alternate ending - Completed - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kennashreign

My apologies for the late reply. 

This was so full of feels. Loved it! I am glad Shravan decided to let go of hate and choose love. Zoya, this update was high on the happiness quotient. Cheers!

KennaπŸ€—
That's okay.. no issues...
Thank you so much hon!
πŸ˜›
TheLadyMcQueer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

At last I read the second part .
I am speechless here Di!

The marriage couldn't have been better.

Will be waiting for an epilogue.

Love

PS: Please pardon me for this chotu sa comment but I don't know what to say. You always make me fell at loss of words.

orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhilashaM

At last I read the second part .
I am speechless here Di!
Hehehe you are!
The marriage couldn't have been better.
Well only if Namik could have played Shravan
Will be waiting for an epilogue.
Afternoon tomorrow!
Love
Love back!!

PS: Please pardon me for this chotu sa comment but I don't know what to say. You always make me fell at loss of words.
Aww man! Koi nahi.. tu aayi woh hi bohot hai!

@Bold
AbhiπŸ€—
Thank you so much hon!
pal655 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally update on page 68. Sorry for the late reply:( . And thanks for sending a pm for the comment .
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pal655

Res
Unress
------------
Zoya di πŸ€— .

PriyaπŸ€—
Happy Diwali to you. Have great year ahead.
You too hon!πŸ˜›
Sorry for the late reply 😭 . Exam coming next week so i was in the zombie mode.
Arey it's okay! All the very best! Nail it!  
After seeing the length of your post which has out run the India forum's comment limit πŸ˜ƒ , I thought I will right a long comment but this exam And my net sucks . So will finish it quickly.  
Will do!!
Wow my favourite chapter. Such a nice and longgg update . Wow the longer,the better.
I have always wanted yo see them getting married in this way. And as I have said that this ss will fulfil all my dreams about shraman so you did. Ok this is another chapter I read twice and still I can read it a couple of times more very easily.
Aww hon!
Thank you so very much!!😳
The way shravan handled the situation with his family, I really think that was really nicely thought and written πŸ˜ƒ . Aww our shravan is a sweetheart 😳 .
Uff finally liking and mamiji πŸ˜† . You know why πŸ˜‰ . She know a lot about jawan khoon haan. Ofcourse three children and after preeti dabbu tells us how romantic she is πŸ˜‰ .
Hahaha! Sahi baat!
Love bites in the kitchen. Shravan Said "Maine kaata"really 🀣 🀣. I am still laughing.
Uff shravan Malhotra cant get his hands of his wife for even few days. They will surely end up making beautiful babies soon πŸ˜† . 
Amen! Very soon!πŸ˜‰
All functions elaborate . I love your sumo much more than the original sumo. She is much better.
I know right❀️
And the memory box makes a grand entry . Kudos to for that .
Ok now lets talk about my favourite part . It was ofcourse the memory box scene. πŸ‘ . That depicts both of their relationship and deep feelings very well.
It was a compulsion, we didn't get it but let's make hay when the sun shinesπŸ˜†
And the favourite dialogue was ofcourse from our sassy Malhotra. "ok main aaj raat manage kar loonga phir tum kal raat manage kar Lena" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ . Wow. Well waiting to see how sumo manages. They are so much in need .
Absolutely are!
And most importantly thanks for sending me a pm to update this comment. It meant a lot di . Thanks.
You're welcome!
So it was a outstanding chapter m you are the writer of the season no doubt πŸ‘ .
Aww dude! Thank you!
With that I will end. Tada. Stay healthy and happy
Much love-priya

@Bold
Thank you so much babe!
πŸ€—
orion23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishakha2092

Unressed

Hey Zoya!!! Wassup bro...
ShivangiπŸ€—
I know m late soyyyiii
Koi nahi ya!
Box coming to the update...
SHRAMAN ki Shaaadi!!!!!!... yayyy
When he said "mujhe kahan le ja rahi ho"...awwwieee
Hehe...
"Mai...Maine jaata tha"...🀣...bechaari maami!!!...🀣
M loving this Shravan...
Me too!
Suman is soo hell bent on proving that he is having a heart attack...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Swelling...😳😳😳...*hides her face...mujhe lajja a rhi h*...
Awww...
The memory box...*sigh...so wish we could have seen it on the show*
"Chad gaya mera rang tum par"...m swooning...bro...
Sacchi!
Zoya...I loved the update...πŸ‘...
Thank you so much!
Each and every dialogue was qatal yaar...
Superbly written...
Cannot wait for the next part...
Won't be long now...
Loads of love...
Shivangi

@Bold
Thank you so very much hon❀️
orion23 thumbnail

My people *HUGS*

How are we doing?

We are finally here haan, the end of the show all over again.

I have a little confession to make. Up until now, I didn't miss the show at all. I didn't feel like it was over. The last episode had me all nerves but then I was okay. I had this alternate ending SS to write, I had ShraMan to imagine. So I didn't feel they weren't around me. But now, when I have finished writing this piece, I've been hit by emotions full force. I'm feeling the end now. I'm feeling the void now... It's like why the show had to end! But it did end and now this update ends.

I guess we'll all just keep them alive in our minds. I hope I can find them each time I write. And I hope you guys can find them in the beautiful writings of this forum.

I would like to take a moment and thank each and everyone of you that was vocally or silently a part of this series. I never imagined it to be such a success, but you all made it possible. It gives me such contentment; I can't even tell you'll. When I decided to write this, it was only because I needed a back up, something to fall back on so that the butchering of the show wouldn't get to me. You people literally got episode feels and I'm on top of the world! Thank you.

Having thanked you'll I have to throw some light on why I specifically thanked 4 people by naming them in the previous update? I know you'll want to get to the update already, but bear with me just a bit. Cause had it not been for them, I would never have started writing in the first place.

Prii for believing I could write when I never thought myself capable of writing a sentence. For being there always, for being my TataSky when I was busy with exams. Trust me I looked forward to your PMs. For literally pushing me into writing my first update and all of those after. For all the Damon and hottie edits! For our late night conversation on anything under the sun. I love you! 

Flibb my source of laughter! You made me see the world differently. You have a problem you deal with it was my motto. Now, its you have a problem, let Flibb deal with it ;) Make me laugh na Filbb is my new motto. I quite like. For your running commentaries while reading my updates, for making me feel like J. K. Rowling each time, thank you! I love you as well! #Stoned Sisters #F**k Information Brigade

Mahi, my critique. Not only have you always egged me to write and showered me with comments but also you have always made it a point to message me when I have missed the mark. I can trust you to tell me when I go wrong and hence to avoid that situation arising I started working harder with the updates. So that I can win you praise unabashedly. Thank you hon! I love you!

Resh, lastly but by no means the least, your PJs are life. I see your comment anywhere on IF I check cause it instantly lights up my mood. You know light hearted moments are a must and you are a bundle of those. You make people laugh even if it's at your expence. You are always pumped up no matter what. And that gives me hope. The world is a better place with you in it! Thank you for making sure I'm always in the best of moods. I love you also!

Special mention to Ritu (ZindagiDilSe) her Imaginary episodes started it all and Lara for being an ispiration, lots of love!

Okay now this sounds like a Pulitzer winning speech or something. I can't even keep thank yous short! Blame my verbal diarrhea. I've got to stop. Basically I'm really emotional right now, and it felt right to thank all of you.. So.. Anyway, thank you so much guys! And let's end this my way shall we!

Epilogue: Part 1

The wedding was a sparkling affair. The guests were in the highest of spirits, who wouldn't be with the couple being such a charming one. Couples like these made beliefs firmer that some marriages are indeed custom made in heaven. Shravan and Suman could barely contain their happiness. The huge grins on their faces stayed plastered for the entire evening, so much so that Pushkar teased them for copright infringement.

The Bidai as expected was a dreary affair. Had to be. Their beloved daughter was parting for them. Mamaji stated that he felt more lost now than he was during Preeti's bidai. Nanu made Shravan promise that he would keep his beloved grand daughter happy always. Shravan did with all his heart. As Suman sat in the car weeping, Shravan side hugged her and told her it will all be fine, that she could come back home whenever she needed. And that he hated to see her cry... Suman calmed down a bit and rested her head on his chest for the rest of the drive.

As they approached Malhotra Mansion Suman was pleasantly surprised. The home looked like a palace. The red roses and massive number of lights and lanterns made the house look absolutely breathtaking. "I know you like tulips not roses, but I couldn't find them, sorry." Apologised Shravan looking away.

"Pagal ho! Ghar bohot pretty lag raha hai. Tulips ka kya hai? Tum ho na mere liye!"

"Mai phool hoon?"

"Nahi tum toh fool ho!" and she laughed her mad tinkling laughter which never failed to light up Shravan's world. Though he played it deadpan, "Hahaha, so funny you are Sumo! Yeh joke tha?"

"Tha toh.."

"I don't like jokes!"

"I don't like you!"

They realized they had gone Bollywood again and laughed. "We are too filmy Shravan!"

"That we are!" He said with a huge grin plastered on his face.

The graha pravesh happened, this time gleefully. Shravan had arranged for feet impression foam on which the both of them placed their right feet and walked into the home. "Yeh kyun?" quizzed Suman.

"Humari zindagi ki nayi shuruaat hai, humare pehle kadam toh need to be frozen in time. Hence.."

The genuineness is his tone and eyes had he smitten with him all over again.

They finished all the rasams, Shravan let her win most; cause her childish antics at winning made his heart soar in happiness. When all was done, the family tried to tease them and Shravan made it ample clear that this was he, and his wife they were talking about, they say one thing they will be silenced forever and he never said it, he showed them.

Pushkar started, "Oho! Bhaiyaa toh shaadi ke liye control nahi kar pa rahe the, ab Suhaag Raat ke liye kaise control karenge? Varun bhaiyya dekho na, abhi hum sabko maar denge aaise dekh rahe hai!" The entire Malhotra clan laughed. Shravan was Shravan, mess with him and he will mess you up!

"Suman aj toh tum gayi baby" quipped Vandy.

Shravan simply held Suman's face in his palms and kissed her lips. A kiss that wasn't short enough to be chaiste and not long enough to be blazing. Deathly silence followed. Suman didn't know what happened. One moment she was looking down and blushing and the very next her face was lifted and before she could make any sense she felt a pair of lips kissing her's passionately. Shravan pulled back, smugly looked at everyone, "Aur kuch? Control toh mujh mai hai hi nahi. Woh toh Sumo biwi theek se bani nahi thi aur ab ban gayi, toh a word of caution, ab se, ghar mai zara dhyaan se ghoomna, you might see a lot of this around!"

Suman wanted to kill him. He had done this yet again. This was becoming his habit, to make her feel like the earth should swallow her up. He was bemused at the reactions, a few gaping mouths, a few blushing faces, a few embarrassed oldies and a whistling Pushkar and hooting Varun Bhaiyya. "Shravan! Puttar kamre mai jao tum dono, tum toh besharam jawan khoon ho, hum bechare buddhe kahin dil ka daura na pad jaye na hume.." Joked Lalaji.

"Aap honge buddhe mai nahi hoon, kuch vi avaiy!" said a flustered Chachi.

"Oh soniyo makhna ke doniyo, aap jawan ho bas, mere, bhaisahab aur bhabhi ke dil ka koi bharosa nahi. Jao puttarji jao aap dono.."  

-------------------------------

Shravan got up and held his hand out for Suman who royally ignored him and went past, straight into the room. She entered and saw only darkness, she nearly fumbled backwards but Shravan held her. "Kya hua Sumo?"

"Andhera kyun hai yahan?"

"Oh this, andar toh chalo, you'll see!"

"Tum pehle lights chala do."

"Arey mai hoon na, chalo andar." He held her hand, entered the room and he shut the door behind them.

"Shravan mujhe darr lag raha hai.." She said while holding his forearm tight digging her nails in his skin. He had to admit it actually felt good. Not her fear, but her nails.

"Aankhe band karo."

"Arey band hi hai.."

"Oh okay, ek second ha.." Saying he switched the lights on. "Haan ab kholo aankhe"

She didn't know if she should laugh or cry. Why did Shravan have to love her so? It felt like her heart would explode. She took in each and every detail. The bed had a canopy on it, made especially of yellow and white tulips interlaced with fairy lights. There were lamps on the floor, which lit the path to the bed. There were pictures on the wall where a yellow car used to be mounted for years. He took off his car for her. She walked closer and saw pictures from their childhood; the ones that were in her memory box were now neatly framed. Alongside there were pictures of the time they recently spent together and also from the day before Shravan was to leave for London. She turned around to see him admiring her, but before she could say anything her eyes caught a lot of gifts in the closet. She walked up and picked up one, "Mai dekhoon?" she asked.

"Tumhare liye hi hai, dekho.."

She unpacked gift after gift. There were sarees, anarkalis, kurtas and such beautiful clothes, she was insanely happy. Shravan stood next to a newly installed dresser in the closet. She realized it was for her. It had racks of bangles filled with bangles; he remembered how much she loved them. He pointed at the drawers and she obliged. The first drawer had different kinds of bindis all sizes, all colours and all shapes. The second housed a bridal makeup kit. And the last revealed a beautiful emerald and diamond set, all inclusive of a neck piece, earrings, kadas, maang tika and a ring.

She didn't know how to react, she had no words, so she hugged him with all the fervour she could. And he understood all she couldn't say. "Shravan?"

"Hmm..."

"Why did you lie about the tulips?"

"Cause I'm a fool.."

"Shravan!"

"Okay okay. Cause then surprise nahi rehta."

"Why did you take the car down?"

"Cause I love you more than all the limited edition cars in the world combined."

"Why so many clothes?"

"Its stuff I'd love to see you in.."

"Why the dresser?"

Mine didn't have enough space to hold all of your stuff.."

"You remembered the bindis and the bangles?"

"Of course, I can never forget anything pertaining to you. Now you can dress you like your mum.."

"Hmm..."

"Any further questions?"

"The emerald set..."

"I know, you love it.." Shravan spoke before she could finish.

"Not more than I love you!"

Shravan pulled away from her slightly, he couldn't help but notice how luminicent her eyes looked right then, he knew now, she was completely and incandescently happy and that made him crazy content cause he was the reason for it.

"Sumo?"

"Hmm..."

"I know we promised not to discuss the past and ask for forgiveness, but there is something I need to say, I need to get it out of my system to be at peace.."

"Kaho" She said seeing his vulnerability.

"Sumo uss din, woh Pushkar Preeti ki shaadi wale din, maine bohot galat baat ki thi. I was hurt and drunk and I needed to hurt you to feel I wasn't the only one hurting and my misogynistic ass said a lot of crap. Sumo I need you to know that's not what I truly believe. Not about you at least. About other women, I don't need to think, that's none of my business. But please just, I, umm.. I don't want you to think that's what I want. Neeche also, a while back, I kissed you in front of everyone, cause I wanted to, not for a moment did I think how that would make you feel. I'm sorry. It was wrong on my part. I'm a very flawed human Sumo, and you're going to have to show me the way all the time.. And, I..."

Suman pulled him by his neck and kissed him much similar to what he had just a few minutes ago. "See now Mr. Malhotra", she said breaking the kiss, "That's exactly what I felt when you kissed me. I was angry yes, but for no other reason than the fact that I'm going to be the butt of endless jokes. And I know what you said that day was merely words you didn't mean it. But trust me when I say I do want to make you happy."

"You already are Sumo..." He blushed. And to Suman he looked even more handsome.

"I have one last thing to give you."

"Toh do.."

"Lo..." It was the crossword book, which housed a letter he wrote all those years ago.

Suman smiled goofily. But she opened the book nonetheless. Took the letter, unfolded and instead of reading it, she kissed it. Shravan was highly confused.

"Ermm.. Sumo you're supposed to read it."

"I have.."

"What?"

"I have read it Shravan.."

"No you didn't you couldn't have read it so fast.."

"Arey buddhu, I have read it earlier.."

"Earlier kab?"

"Jab tum London jaane wale the, you had hurt your foot, remember I had rushed to grab my phone from the room.."

"Ahan.."

"So I had read it then, the book was there I saw it was a 12th standard book and there was a sheet jutting out. So I read it.."

"Is that why you asked me if I still loved the girl?"

"Yes.."

"Why didn't you say anything then? It would have been a lot different.."

"I feared you didn't love me anymore.."

"Sumo.." He exhaled his voice soft, "I can stop living but I can never stop loving you.. Don't ever forget that okay?"

"Itna pyaar karte ho tum mujhse?"

"Tum kabhi jaan nahi paaogi utna..."

With that one declaration the air in the room started getting thicker. Suman looked at him with a lot of love, and an emotion that took him a bit to understand but when he did, he was moved. There was want in her eyes, which now clearly reflected his. He asked for her permission, speaking plainly through sight and she nodded in agreement. That was that. A man could be patient for only so much. He tilted his head and trailed kisses all the way from her ear lobe to the base of her neck. The hickey was now lighter but it caught his fancy, he sucked at it making Suman moan. She returned the favour, only she had to pull him down in order for her to kiss and bite and lick him. The black mole at the base of his neck, which had given her many sleepless nights, was now at her disposal. Her ministartaions made him loose all sense of semblance. "Sumo..."

"Hmm..." she mumbled in the middle of adoring his long neck.

"Swellinggg..." He moaned. She nuzzled her head in his chest feeling shy.

He held her chin with his index finger and made her look at him. "You're beautiful.." saying he captured her lips in his. What started as a slow pure kiss soon turned into a firey need. It was as though if they didn't kiss one another their existence would seize. Soon enough all hinderances were lost, all inhibitions were cast off. The bed was as though it had been struck by a hurricane. Shravan had dimmed the lights, so that the slightest hint of shyness left in his wife would be lost. The dimly lit lamps cast soft shadows on the ceiling and walls of the room. The shadows had a life of their own. They came together swiftly then separated, then came together again. At times two shadows were so close into each other they looked like they were one, interwined were the bodies that produced them. The dance continued for hours, the music that of staggered breaths, moans, whimpers, groans and proclamations of love. The momvements picked up pace, became more erratic and as the pounding increased so did the pace of the music. The dance stopped suddenly. Music got slower and then it picked up pace again. Hours later two lovers satiated; rested in each other's embrace.

"Sumo?" Whispered Shravan as he held her snug to himself.

"Hmm..?"

"Tum theek ho?" He said, taking her palm in his hand, gently kissing it and placing it around his neck, drawing circles on her arm.

"Haan.. Theek hoon.."

"Did I hurt you..."

"You can never hurt me.." she said kissing his jaw.

"I love you..."

"I know, you left no stone unturned in showing me that." She mumbled kissing his earlobe.

"If you don't want me to get on with it again, stop now... else we both would look very very fatigued tomorrow and I swear I would hate it if you won't be able to walk tomorrow.." groaned Shravan, earning a whack from his wife.

"We should sleep." said she.

"I know." Said he, "But I'm afraid to sleep..."

"Why?" she asked looking keenly at him.

"Cause what if this is all a beautiful dream and I wake up and its all gone.."

"Shravan, look at me..." he did, "Mai kahin nahi ja rahi hoon. Haan yeh hum dono ka sapna tha, par yeh sapna sach hua hai Shravan. This, us, here, its all true."

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise" she took his pinky finger in hers and kissed it.

As their breathings normalized, a sense of calm prevailed over their beings and they gave themselves to slumber. It took them way too long to get here, but the wait was well worth it. It was the best sleep they had had in years.

------------------------------

Marital life had been blissful to say the least. Shravan had continued to shower his love unabashedly whenever and wherever he felt like. He said, "Sumo, pyaar hai, aa gaya toh aa gaya, ab waqt aur jagah dekh ke toh nahi aata na pyaar.." And Suman would melt into a puddle of goo. She didn't mind his brazen declarations or sudden intimacy. She knew he had held the love in him for a really long time, and all he wanted to do now was shower her with it and she was drenched. Drenched in love from head to toe, and she felt blessed. All the pains and all the lonliness seemed to have dissipated. It was Diwali and she wanted to give back something, something other than halwas and parathas, and something he could cherish, not that he didn't enjoy her cooking. He ate like a man starved. But she wanted to gift him something he would have with him at all times and Diwali seemed like the best time.

The house was lit up; a massive rangoli graced the entrance. Suman loved colours and the rangoli reflected just that. Shravan had gone to grab a few things that Kamini Chachi and his mom had asked for. Suman couldn't wait for his return. She had one last thing to do, the diya rangoli. When she told Shravan he was like, "Yeh kya hota hai ab?" She replied with a "you'll see" smug as ever. She sat in the garden with exactly 100 diyas and started placing them one by one making a beautiful pattern. She was placing the last few diyas on the outer circle looking very happy and highly content with her handy work when Shravan walked into the garden. If a heart could stop but pick up pace at the same time, that was happening right then with him. The moment he saw her, his heart stopped, but as he kept looking it raced as though it would march right out of his chest. His ever beautiful wife was looking like a sexy hot siren in the red saree he had gifted her. It fit her curves perfectly. Her hair flowing freely. Her lips curved in a smile but painted in devil's red. Her eyes luminicent from all the diyas. Her face glowing. She looked like an angel, from heaven, specifically sent on earth for him. Oh he loved her. He walked towards her, and admired her "Diya Rangoli".

"It's gorgeous.."

"Thank  you.."

"Not as much as you though..."

Suman coloured in response and the shayar in Shravan took form.

"Teri aankhon ke jaadu se tu khud nahi hai wakif,

Yeh usse bhi jeena sikha de jisse marne ka shauk hai..." The depth in his voice made Suman blush harder and to Shravan she only got more desirable.

"Mera kya hoga socho toh zara...
Haaye aise na 
aahein bhara kijiye.."
 Sang Sharavan in hushed tones kneeling beside her, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck.

"What has gotten into you today?" Asked Suman, giving him more access to her neck while ruffling his hair.

"Umm..." He started, "It's called love and it's been in me for a while..."

"Shravannn... Pleaseee..."

"Please what my love?" Said he, kissing her neck.

"Koi aa jayegaaa..."

"Aane do.."

"Koi dekh lega plea... Ah.." Her breathing picked up.

"Ummm... hmmm... Dekhne... Dooo.."

"Shravan... plea... please.. stop..."

"Hmph! Why do you have to look like this, fine specimen of human female body when you want me to stop!"

"Shravan..." pressed Suman.

"Bolo.."

"Oopar chalo na mere saath..."

"Kyun?"

"Chalo toh..."

She dragged him into the room and made him sit on the bed. "Sumo kya..?"

"Do minute..." She rushed to the wardrobe, opened one of the drawers and pulled out a box wrapped in silver paper.

"Happy Diwali Jaan.." She kissed his forehead while placing the box in his hands.

Jaan he loved the endearment. "Kya hai iss mai?"

"Khud dekh lo.."

He unwrapped the present with the excitement of a 5 year old. Suman couldn't help but fall more in love with him. He was such an innocent.

He saw the box and his eyes widned with shock, which soon turned into glee!

"Sumo tell me this is not what I think this is!!?"

Suman merely grinned ear to ear and nodded her head real fast; she looked like bobby head Sumo.

"OH MY GOD! How did you manage to find this? All my attempts were shot down!" Shravan hugged her greatfully and began examining the Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M James Bond Limited Edition by Omega. The watch looked even more of a piece of art in person than it did when he had seen Daniel Craig wear it in Spectre. The dial was stricking with a radiant blue complimented excellently by the varnished yellow numbers and seconds hand. He flipped it over he found the excuisite gun barrel design that caught his fancy. Everything engraved on the back was beautifl to say the least. His hawk eyes found a little engraving, which was not to originally on the watch, a closer look and it read "My 007 <3" And Shravan tripped!

"Sumo I love it! I love you! I don't even know what to say! Gosh this is...!"

Suman took the watch from his hands gently and placed it around his wrist. "Ab acchi lag rahi hai na..."

Shravan grinned like the dork he was, "Come here you!"

"Sab wait kar rahe hai!"

"Haan toh karte rahe, I need my wife, and a quicky never hurt anybody!" He winked.

Suman wanted him to herself too, the blue pathani on her already hot husband did nothing but create havoc in her senses. "Sab intezaar kar lenge, so 007, what's the plan?"

"To devour you before any of those gorgeous Diwali sweets you've made.."

And the Malhotra clan simply had to wait, cause there was one thing they had learned with experience, when the both of them were in their room, it was best they be not disturbed.

--------------------------------

"Shravan! Look at that one!"

"Oh yeh! That's a rhino!!"

"No it's not! It's a dinosaur!"

"It's a rhino Sumo!"

"It's a dino!"

"Rhino!"

"Dino!"

"It's got to do with perception I guess.." Said Shravan calmly.

"Hmm.. Oh look that one is a lady looking out the window.."

"Hmmm... yeh yeh it is.." Said Shravan momentarily lost in his wife.

"Shravan, mai nahi wahan oopar dekho!"

He looked back up at the sky and agreed with her, "Yeh that's a woman!"

Shravan had whisked Suman away for a weekend get away to Nainital. They had been so occupied with their respective works that they had barely gotten time for each other. After an entire day of sight seeing and a gazillion pictures, they rested now in the lawn of the bungalow Shravan had rented out. There was something really calming in lying down on grass and gazing the stars while making shapes in clouds. It was a plus to have the love of your life right with you.

"Oh look, a shooting star, make a wish Shravan!"

"Nah, my wish is right here with me.."

"So ask for something else!"

"Nope, I have you, all my needs are now complete." He whispered while she prayed to the shooting star.

She turned to look at him, propped herself on an elbow while placing her other arm across his torso, "Do you wish for nothing else?"

"I do.."

"And what is that?"

"Mini Sumos and Shravans.."

"Then why didn't you ask for them?"

"Cause I know you did.."

"Shravan! Dono maangte toh zyada asar hota na.."

"Asar ke liye madam humko khud kuch karna hota hai!"

"Uff! Tumhare hormones kuch zyada nahi phudak rahe!"

"Blame it on getting no game for 2 WEEKS!"

"Whose fault is that?"

"Hum dono ki.."

"Accha?"

"Ji accha, aur khameaaza bhi hum milke bhuktenge!" stated Shravan trying to kiss her. She pushed him, got up and darted towards the bungalow. "Catch me if you can!"

"Oh you're such a kid!" whined Shravan only to get up and run after her.

------------------------------

Suman had just stepped out from a shower when she saw her beautiful husband lounging on the sofa, his chashma resting on his perfect nose and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in his hand. "You've read that book twice you know.."

"Thrice" he corrected not even looking up from the book.

"Oh so the book is was more interesting than I am.."

"I'm tired hon.."

"You're not tired to read na?"

"One can never be too tired to read, besides I'm only using my eyes and brain.."

"And so?"

"If I were to be interested in you I'd have to use a lot more of my body.."

"Shut up! That's not what I meant."

"It isn't?" he cocked an eyebrow.

Suman simply walked out of the room leaving Shravan a bit baffled but the book was much more interesting.

Suman walked back a while later with two mugs of brewing coffee snatched the book from his hand and placed it on the table. Shravan didn't protest, at times like these when his wife demanded his attention his heart went woosh!

"Ji kahiye, kya baat karni hai aapko?" Asked Shravan smiling.

"Aaise hi.."

"Hmm.. aaise hi.. okay tell me how's work?"

"It's going good.."

"Sumo? Kya baat hai?"

"Kuch nahi Shravan, bas aaise hi.."

"Maa ko miss kar rahi ho na?"

Suman was surprised at how he managed to pin point each of her issues each time without her ever voicing it. She simply nodded.

Shravan placed his mug on the table, took her's and placed it too and pulled her into him. He bear hugged her, rubbed her back and whispered sweet nothings. A few soft tears made their way down Suman's cheeks. Shravan hated it when she cried but it was okay to let it out sometimes.

"Sumo, you know I love kaleidoscopes.."

Suman at first found his statement very random but she figured there was definitely something that Shravan wanted to say. "You do?"

"Yes I absolutely do!"

"Why?" she murmered

"You know kaleidoscopes are made of broken pieces of glass right?"

"Ahan.."

"And yet when they come together and you look, you see beautiful designs.."

"Where are you getting at?"

"Sumo we are like that, like kaleidoscopes. We have a lot many broken pieces in us, but when we manage to pick them up and put them back together, something beautiful is made. You are broken so am I, but we pulled ourselves up. We are here for each other. And together life is beautiful. I know we have lost a lot on the way, but then that's just how life is. We have our broken pieces and together we will make life beautiful."

"Shravan?"

"Hmm..?

"I love you... more than you will ever know."

"I love you more Sumo!"

"No I love you more.."

"No I do!"

They both smiled at each other knowing neither could ever show the exact amount of love in them.

"Sumo?"

"Haan?"

"Let's make a kaleidoscope!"

"Let's!"

-----------------------------------

"Shravan! Utho na!!"

"Kya hai Sumo?"

"Tumko yaad nahi hai aj kya hai?"

"Aj ka pata nahi abhi raat hai mujhe neend aa rahi hai.."

"I hate you!"

"Okay!"

"Shravan yaar!"

"Sumo so jao please!"

She lied down fuming, muttering under her breath she closed her eyes. He didn't remember it was their anniversary today! She opened her eyes to faint light disturbing her. She saw candles, she saw cake, she saw her husband holding the cake kneeling next to her. "Happy anniversary meri jaan.."

"Tumko yaad tha?"

"Sumo! I can never forget the day I was bestowed with life.."

"I love you!"

"I know.. Let's cut the cake."

They cut the cake, ate a bit while Shravan pulled out a leather diary and gave it to her.

"Yeh kya hai?"

"It's my poetry book, you were my muse, its befitting you read it.."

"Oh my! Shravan!" She leapt at him and hugged him tight. She peppered his face with soft kisses, took the book and untied the cord holding it shut.

"I'll read out loudly haan.."

"By all means please do.."

Her eyes shone with excitement, Shravan was giving her the whole of himself yet again.

"Home is not where you come from, it's where you belong.

Some of us travel the whole world to find it.

Others, find it in a person.

I found it in you."

Suman looked up at him, he was looking at her with all the love in the world.

"I'm home Sumo.."

"So am I.." She choked.

"Shh.. shh.. rona mat ab! I didn't give you this so you could sit and cry! Aage padho.." said Shravan kissing her cheek.

"Kitna adhoora lagta hai

Jab badal ho aur barish na ho

Jab zindagi ho aur pyaar na ho

Jab aankhen ho aur khwab na ho

Jab koi apna ho aur koi paas na ho"

She gulped down the lump in her throat as Shravan placed his head in her lap. She continued while playing with his hair.

"Beautiful liar

Gorgeous teller of tall tales.

Of course I loved you.

I'm still clapping at the wonderful show you put up for me.

But miss you? No, no.

You cannot miss someone who never existed in the first place."

"Sumo that one was way back some 7 years, I had gotten you wrong then, now that piece makes no sense.. Don't pay attention. Next."

"Hmm..." She continued.

"I like the idea of you and me.

You know, us, together.

Two little lost souls

Who finally found themselves in the paragraphs

Of a story that only we will ever fully understand."

"This one is..." started Suman.

"Perfect haina.."

"You never stopped loving me did you?"

"Never could.. go on.."

"Dil ke paas aapka ghar bana liya

Khwabon mai bhi aapko basa liya

Mat poocho kitna chahte hai hum aapko

Aapki har khata ko apna mukkadar bana liya."

"I love you Shravan.."

"Hmm.. Sumo, yeh poems bohot hai, and you have the entire life to read them.. Just flip over to the last page and read the last one, I wrote it today..."

"I didn't fall in love with you.

I walked into love with you,

With my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way.

I do believe in fate and destiny,

But I also believe we are only fated to do things that we'd choose anyway.

And I'd choose you;

In a hundred lifetimes,

In a hundred worlds,

In any version of reality,

I'd find you and I'd choose you.."

There was utter silence in the room for a few moments. Suman finally found her voice and spoke, "Why do you love me so?"

"Cause I do.." was his simple answer.

He got up from the floor and hugged her. She was too overwhelmed to say anything. But she had a question rising in her mind and she needed it answered.

"Why didn't you give me this book earlier?"

"Cause I wanted to gift you something really special on our anniversary, and this was my treasure for years..."

"Hmmm.. good answer.."

"I know.. what did you get me?"

"She pulled out a canvas from under the bed.."

Shravan unwrapped it and lost all sense of voice.

"The student becomes the teacher eh?" Joked Suman.

It was a portrait of the two of them laughing merrily at their wedding. "Sumo this is a freaking master piece! Damn! When did you paint this! How did I not catch on to this?"

"Umm.. I did it at PCT, hence.."

"Woman! You never seize to surprise me!! We'll put this up on that wall and..."

Shravan couldn't complete his sentence cause Suman had crashed her lips on his.

"Happy anniversary Shravan..."

"Ummm... woh sab theek hai, kiss me..."

-------------------------

P.S. Size Limit again🀣

Damn it!

Scroll down! 

Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
orion23 thumbnail

Part 2

Shravan was exhausted. The past month had been a torture. He had decided to bring Shravan Malhotra and Assosiates to India too and juggling between setting up his firm and handling his father's had taken a toll on him. He had 4 hearings today of which two he won and 2 were to be decided on a later date. It was 11 and all he wanted to do was sleep. He stepped in to find Suman waiting for him at the dinner table. "Sumo yaar! Kitni baar kaha hai don't wait for me. I don't like it ke tum bhooki baithi raho.."

"Aur maine bhi kaha hai, I hate eating without you..."

"Sum..."

"Go freshen up, I'll heat all of this up.."

Dinner was delicious, he hadn't eaten a morsel since breakfast and he was greatful to have the world's best cook as his wife. Suman had walked in with dessert. "You baked today?"

"Haan I had time bore ho rahi thi toh..."

"Thank God for small mercies.." said he smiling.

Suman placed the cake right in front of him and that's when he noticed the icing. It had cartoon figures, one was a tall guy, he figured that was him, the other was a cute girl; he assumed was Suman and there was a baby in her arms. He kept looking keenly. "Um... Sumo yeh... yeh kaun hai?"

"Who do you think?"

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" his voice started rising higher with each exclamation. Suman saw the expressions on his face change from shock to happiness to excitement to not knowing what to do. "SUMO! I LOVE YOU! WE'RE PREGNANT! WE'RE HAVING A BABYYY!!!"

He lifted her up in his arms and twirled her, then realzing she is pregnant placed her down gently. "Sorry you're pregnant I can't be lifting you around..."

"Shravan relax, I'm 4 weeks, the baby is probably the size of a pea..."

He nodded his head hanging on to each word. "I want to see you docto .."

"Okay.."

~~~~~~~~~~

Suman was in her second trimester and Shravan had read all pregnancy books to ever be written. He had drastically cut down his work times and worked a lot from home. He took care of each little thing she would need. He even accompanied her to PCT. He had made it very clear that he didn't want her around flame with her constant dizzy spells. It had been difficult on her. She couldn't keep down much food, the nausea made her throw up the whole day and that meant Shravan would go out of his way to make her eat something. There were times when he had to force-feed her others he had to stop her from binge eating.

"Sumo stop! You're gonna bloat up like a puffer fish if you don't stop eating now.."

"Shravan I'm hungry!"

"No you're not! You've eaten 4 portions of biryani and now you're hogging on dessert..."

"It's ice cream baby.."

"An entire tub!! It's not good for you'll..."

"Yeh yeh!"

"Sumo give that here.." Saying Shravan tried grabbing the tub from his highly hormonal wife.

"You don't love me any more.. Mai bataoongi sabko! Zulm karta hai mera pati mujh pe, khana nahi deta hai.."

Shravan gave her a deadpan look. Suman rolled her eyes at him.

"Ya while you're rolling your eyes, check if you have a brain in the back which functions, so much sugar is terrible for your health love.." quipped Shravan.

"I hate you.."

"Okay.. I'm sure you do..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A heavily pregnant Suman walked out of the washroom at 4 am. Her uterus seemed to have become incapable of holding the slightest amount of urine. She was barely getting any sleep. She thought she would pop anytime. As she made her way to the bed she heard Shravan murmering something in his sleep. She sat beside him and tried to wake him up. "Nahi.. no no no... my kids! No please..." Shravan was now yelling in his sleep and whimpering all the same.

"Shravan, get up baby. It's just a bad dream, wake up.." She shook him. He didn't awaken.

"Nahii.. please.. mere bacche.." a tear made its way down his pained face. Suman shook him with all her might calling out to him and he finally arose. Shocked beyond his wits. "Shravan shh.. bura sapna tha bas.." She tried to calm his shivering form. "Sumo our babies..."

"They are fine Shravan, so am I.. Dekho..."

Shravan checked her and then placed his palm on her belly trying to feel movement. He relaxed a bit knowing the three that made his lifeline were unhurt. When Shravan's breathing normalized Suman offered him some water and quizzed him as to what it was that moved him so.

"Sumo I can't.. You... You were in the garden reading a pregnancy book and I came out of nowhere and pointed a gun at you. Why would I want to shoot you? I don't understand. Our kids, why would I do such a thing Sumo?" he said still visibly shaken.

Suman measured her words and spoke holding his hands in her's. "Shravan, it's your sub-conscious fear manifesting itself in your dreams.."

"I don't understand.."

"You have always been afraid that you would turn out to be much like your father and harm not only your wife but your children too.."

Shravan looked away for he knew she had a very strong point. Try as he may he never could truly get away from his father's shadow and he had this insane fear gnawning at him ever since Suman got pregnant that he would be his father and ruin it all.

"Shravan, meri taraf dekho, you are not your father. You are not even a percent of what he was. You are a loving, caring and massive hearted man. Forget hurting our kids, or me you couldn't even hurt the parents that infested this unreal fear in you. Shravan I know, you will love our babies just the way you love me, maybe more and you will do everything in your power to protect us. You are not the enemy jaan, don't hurt yourself so.."

"But what if I do?" said he, vulnerability flowing from his visage.

"I know you won't. Cause my Shravan would never..."

He nodded his head still a bit out of his wits.

"Biwi... can I sleep with my head in your lap for a bit?"

"I love this habit of yours..."

"Makes two.."

Her lap was the one place in the entire universe that could comfort his battered soul. No matter what the problem, Suman's "Godi" as he fondly called it, was the "Sukoon" to any "Dard".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think my water burst!"

"Oh God! It's going down!"

"Shravan get the car!"

"Suman! We are going to be parents!"

"Shravan the car please.."

He scampered up the stairs to their room to find the keys. He came back running a few moments later. "Sumo just breathe, its going to be fine.."

"Ya! When we get to the hospital first you dimwit!"

"Okay, I see that's the pain talking.." He lifted her in his arms and swiftly carried her to the car.

Throughout the drive she was yelling and he was asking her to keep breathing. He had made calls to her doctor, Pushkar and Nanaji.

In the labor room Suman was very fatigued. Having twins was nothing easy. Shravan stood by her throughout and kept whispering words of strength while she clawed at his wrist. "Shravan I can't"

"You absolutely can! You're Sumo! My Sumo! You can do anything! Just one strong push baby. Come on!"

"Ahhh..."

The wails of a baby echoed in the room. Shravan looked up to see their very small very handsome Samar Shravan Malhotra taking his first breaths in this world. But the battle was yet to be won. "Sumo, jaan you're doing great! Samar is here, now for his sibling, push baby. Please you got this.."

A few pushes later Shravan saw his daughter Samairah, she had Sumans nose, and she was gorgeous. Suman heaved. Shravan wept. "Sumo our babies..."

Suman could see the incandescent happiness in his eyes. She knew their kids meant the world to him. He bent down and pecked her lips. "That's my girl! Sumo aj jo khushi tumne mujhe di hai, I can never even imagine to repay. Our family Sumo! Ours..."

"Yes, ours.." She repeated. "I'm sorry to have given you jangli billi wounds.."

"Lioness baby, that's what you are.."

The doctor placed Samairah in Shravan's hands and Samar in Suman's. They couldn't thank God enough for bestowing them with such priceless treasures. Their once very pained and lonely life was now full of colours. Their family was complete.

When the Tiwaris and Malhotras met these cute bundels for the first time, they all cried, cause two souls so pained were now healed. These two kids would be favourites of all. Pushkar cried the most, followed by Nirmala, Lalaji, Nanu and Ramnath. Vandy couldn't contain her happiness; she went around the entire hospital spreading sweetness and love. They celebrations had only just begun.

--------------------------------

"Samar! Samairah!" Called Suman as she returned home. Neither replied. She went around looking for the both of them. When she found them, her heart melted much like it did since their birth.

Both the kids were on their father's back that was doing pushups. Shravan had proved her right, beyond correct actually. He was the most doting father any child could ever ask for. "Higher Paa!" Exclaimed Samar. "Yesh Paa Hiher.." repeated a slightly lisping Samairah.

Shravan chuckled, "Babies, Paa is a human not a bird. Daddy can't go higher."

"Well, then throw in air whee!" Said Samar.

Shravan would take turns to hoist them up, toss them and hold them back saying "Pakad liya". The kids called it throw in air whee. Where the first part was daddy's doing and the latter were the kids. Shravan obliged. Her heart felt like it would burst with contentment. Her own little world was filled with so much happiness she never thought possible. But happy they were. Squeals of kids and a throaty laughter from her sexy husband resonated in their room. How could the father of two 5 year olds look so devilishly desirable she thought. The black tank and deep blue sweats did nothing to calm her racing heart. 7 years of marriage and she still felt the intensity of their love increasing.

"Mommy!" came her daughter running to her. "We wel waitin for you! We have to go to park.."

"Sorry baby, mommy's late. Let's go now.." She said kissing Samairah's cheeks.

"Where is my kissy mommy?" Asked a pouty Samar, hands crossed.

Suman looked at Shravan cause that's exactly he would do. "Come my jaan.." she kissed his cheeks too.

"And mine Mommy?" Asked Shravan bemused.

"I didn't know I had three kids?"

"Oh you do! I'm the eldest.."

"With the youngest brain.."

The kids kept looking from Mommy to Paa and Paa to Mommy. "Uffo Mommy, jusht kish Daddy! We want to go to park!" Said a very frustrated Samairah.

"Okay babies, Daddy wants Mommy's love, why don't you'll go down and call Paakhi and Vedaant, and we'll be right there in a bit..?"

"Okay Paa." Saying the kids darted out leaving their very needy parents to tend to their wants.

"I've missed you baby.." whispered Shravan kissing Suman's forehead.

"Me too.." said she.

Shravan pulled her in for a fiery kiss. "Babe you think we have time for a quicky?"

"One always has time for a quickey Shravan!" Saying she shut the door behind her.

Life couldn't have been better. And this as they say was just the beginning.

Waqt ne doono ka juda 
Tha kar diya ek din
Oh ho oh..
Aaj phir lauta hai woh
Banke haseen palchin
Aur kehe raha hai le badal 
Bekarari karar se
Mil jane de dil jo bane
Ek duje ke vaaste

------------------------------------

People!

I don't think this can be called an epilogue, given the length!

Also, the English poems by Shravan were from word po*n, credit to writers.

Anyhow, how did you like the Diwali present?

Did I fulfill all your ShraMan wishes? I hope I did...

Please do tell me what you think about this one.

This story was very close to my heart and it's really important for me to know what you guys think about it.

Thank you once again for being a part of this journey.

Happy Diwali!

Loads of love!

Cheers!

Zoya!

Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
--------
Unressed
I had been reading the A/N for past 30 minutes
Smiling and crying at the same time
You know I'm crazy ..right?
You wrote a thank you note for us that's really sweet of you .
But it should me thanking you .
Thank you Zo for patiently bearing me ..I know I can be annoying at times πŸ˜†
Whenever I requested you too write something you gladly obliged...thank you
Like you I waited to give those live updates too 😳
Talking to you makes my day a lot better...trust me.
Thank you for being my friend πŸ€—
I love you to the power of infinity ❀️

Okay now no sentiyapa
Coming to the update

"Humari zindagi ki nayi shuruaat hai, humare pehle kadam toh need to be frozen in time.

Hats off for the feet impression foam idea
Omg he kissed her in front of everyone 😲

"Aur kuch? Control toh mujh mai hai hi nahi. Woh toh Sumo biwi theek se bani nahi thi aur ab ban gayi, toh a word of caution, ab se, ghar mai zara dhyaan se ghoomna, you might see a lot of this around!"

Aaja sabko dikha de ban besharam πŸ€ͺ
He did bring her favourite tulips was just playing earlier 😳

He put those pictures on the wall where his favourite car was mounted ...can someone be more romantic? Naaa

Why did you take the car down?"

"Cause I love you more than all the limited edition cars in the world combined."

This man is love ❀️
He remembered her wish to dress up like her mother ...kaha milega aisa Shravan Malhotra? ❀️
He apologised for the crap he said on preekar's wedding day...I so wanted him to apologise
N you have some telepathic abilities Zo 😳

*Drum rolls*
Here comes @mehboobkenam 😎

Jiska mujhe tha intezar jiske liye dil tha bekrar
Wo ghadi aa gayi

Shraman's suhagraat *blushing*
Isse jyada Na tu likh pati na main pdh pati...yeah I've a habit of skipping explicit contents *hides face*
Loved it!!

"Sumo, pyaar hai, aa gaya toh aa gaya, ab waqt aur jagah dekh ke toh nahi aata na pyaar.." 🀣 🀣
Loving your version of besharam Shravan Malhotra

"Teri aankhon ke jaadu se tu khud nahi hai wakif,
Yeh usse bhi jeena sikha de jisse marne ka shauk hai...

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
No words to describe how beautiful these lines are!

Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M James Bond Limited Edition by Omega.
Perfect gift for him
'My 007'
That day when he told her his password she said "007 bhi laga dete"
Aaj sumo ne khud laga diya😳

"Uff! Tumhare hormones kuch zyada nahi phudak rahe!"
Ten years is a really long time ...kitna control kiya tab tak shravan ne πŸ˜† ab to hormones ka phudkna bnta hai πŸ˜†

The kaleidoscope analogy was bang on!!
He wrote poems for her ❀️
Absolutely beautiful lines !!! Both Hindi n English ...Hindi one is ❀️ you know whyπŸ˜ƒ
Loved it!! But quoting it would make my already long comment much more longer πŸ˜†

Wow!! Sumo made a portrait . Nothing could be better than these gifts.

What a way to announce a good news !!!!
She made a cake ❀️
Aww shravan having nightmares . Poor guy is so scared that he may not be a good father .
Twins!! Wow!!
Samar n Samairah how cute ❀️
Thank you for writing cute lil moments of shraman n kids ❀️
N ending with beautiful para from the title track ❀️
Zo it was a masterpiece !!!!!
The best epilogue till date.
Thank you for giving a closure this show deserved .

P.s.- It's 4:05 am and I'm writing this comment...tujhe to pata hi hai I can't control πŸ˜†
So forgive me if I forgot to mention anything . The whole update was my favourite .
I'll come back again 😳 .. coz ek bar me kaha dil bharta

P.p.s- Resh ne isiliye do res kiye 🀣
Ek me much jyada lamba ho gya comment πŸ˜†

Edited by sapphire3 - 7 years ago
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res.
-----
Unres.
You made me so emotional with that AN yaar. You are an amazing friend and an equally amazing human being. All that you have said about us is applicable to you too. You are badass but elegant and graceful at the same time. Love you a lot ❀️
Coming to the chapter. This has Zoya written all over it. Nobody could have written it such brilliantly. I have nvr ever read such a BEAUTIFUL and CLASSY intimate scene. I usually skip these because they are too explicit and comes out as vulgar to me. But this is ❀️ The way you described it through the shadows was just so And this "Humari zindagi ki nayi shuruaat
hai, humare pehle kadam toh need
to be frozen in time. Hence.." is pure brilliance. The kaleidoscope analogy again ws brilliant (Brilliant becomes ur synonym now Zoyi) The poems ❀️
And I m in love with this besharam Shravan. Dil bole cheena taane bn besharam ☺️
The watch thing was unexpected but ❀️ Sumo ka personal James Bond 😳
Aur mere mehboob ki entry. Yay 😳
2 b cntnd πŸ˜†Edited by Perpetuity - 7 years ago