Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 356
Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent look hearing what Ishani said. Ishani was still holding Ranveer hand wrist and was giving a lovely smile to him.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's silent face going sill close to him in a low tone): Make me wear the Saree today.
Ranveer(seeing her closeness); Nahi I won't
Ishani(leaving his hand and with a questioning face); Why?
Ranveer: I am angry on you.
Ishani(giving a smile):you be angry on me having that anger face itself make me wear my Saree.
Ranveer(seeing her with a sharp eye):What happen to you now? you are okay right? your hands are good only then why should I make you wear the Saree to you?
Ishani(with a cute face): you only asked me know when we were in Nagpur that you need to make me wear Saree?
Ranveer(taking a deep breath): Haan that time we were so happy between us but now I really don't like what you are doing?
Ishani(seeing him with a lovely look):See now its not the time to fight. I wish today I need to fulfill your demand of you making me wear the Saree.Please Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her a up and down look):I can't
Ishani(with a fun making smile): you are feeling that If you make me wear Saree you will lose your control.
Ranveer(being a man): Hello Ranveer is not that easy man to leave his control.
Ishani:Accha then prove it.
Ranveer: you are challenging me?
Ishani:If you feel like that okay its a challenge.
Ranveer(seeing her with a challenging smile): Okay let me make you wear Saree without losing my control.
Ishani:Then do it and I too will be happy that I fulfilled your demand.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as okay): hmm
Ranveer saw the Saree in his hand and saw Ishani were she was standing with a smile in her face. Ranveer saw the towel that was in her shoulders covering her chest and stomach. Ishani was seeing him with a challenging smile were she didn't know that its not that easy task for her too. Ranveer being a man seeing Ishani took the towel from her immediately were Ishani who didn't expect this sudden action from Ranveer closed her chest with both her hands and turned to other side. Her face was red like anything were a smile came in her lips which said her shyness. Ranveer was having the Saree and towel in both the hands and saw Ishani turning to other side and showing her back to him.
Ranveer(with a naughty smile in thoughts): I know your shyness Mrs. Vaghela without knowing this you are challenging me. Tk let me make it.
Ranveer thinking it throw the towel in the bed and saw Ishani's back and went close to her and stood behind her.
Ranveer(in her ears in a low tone):If you turn that side how to make you wear your Saree?
Ishani(bit stammering):wo..aye.
Ranveer:feeling shy?
Ishani: Nahi actually..
Ranveer(in a fun making voice): I know you can't control your shyness. In this you are challenging me?
Ishani:Let me turn give me minute..
Ranveer(with a fun smile): Tk then let me too challenge you that you too should bear your shyness and stand till I make you wear your Saree. Ready for this Challenge?
Ishani(had a cute face in thoughts):Oh no I really can't bear my Shyness even If Ranveer just sees me with a romantic look but now he is going to make me wear the Saree how will I?
Ranveer(getting no reply from her):Kya hua challenge dropped?
Ishani(making herself): Nahi let me stand you make me wear my Saree.
Ranveer: Haan then(held her shoulders and turned her towards him):turn...

Ishani who didn't expect this too was bowing her head to the floor were she was still closing her chest with her hands. Ranveer who was challenging till now was having a smile seeing the way Ishani was bowing her head. Even though she has bowed her head he was able to see the red in her face due to shyness.
Ranveer(with a romantic face went close to her in a low tone): I am your husband no need to hide anything to me.
Ishani hearing it with a light smile took her hand slowly from her chest were Ranveer went to his Aww expression seeing Ishani in her blouse and In-skirt. Ranveer's eyes feel in Ishani's fair stomach the milk skin of hers was making his to swallow his throat.
Ishani(standing in front of Ranveer just wearing the blouse and In-skirt): Okay I won't hide anything to you now make me wear the Saree.
Ranveer had a smile hearing it were he went close to her. Ishani was still having a bowed head were there was a happiness cum shyness smile. Ranveer dropped the Saree down just holding its edge. He saw Ishani and lowed his view to Ishani's stomach which was making him lose his control. The beautiful melody music was starting to play in the background. Ranveer took the Saree corner and with a cute smile tucked in the Saree in the In-shirt of Ishani.
BG SONG:
Kehne Ko Jashn-E-Bahaaraa Hai
Ishq Yeh Dekhke Hairaan Hai

Ranveer's fingers touched Ishani's stomach were Ishani closed her eyes. Ranveer saw her and seeing the way she has closed her eyes with a smile he started to tuck in the Saree well in her In-skirt were Ishani started to breath heavily feeling Ranveer's fingers touching her skin while tucking in the Saree. Ranveer took the Saree and surrounded her by the Saree were while he came behind her the wet Hair and the fragrance of her made him to go close to her. Ranveer stood close to her neck and keeping is nose felt the fragrance of his love. Ishani just stood closing her eyes but she was able to get what all moves Ranveer is making to her.
BG SONG
Phool Se Khushboo Khafa Khafa Hai Gulshan Mein
Chhupa Hai Koi Ranj Fiza Ki Chilman Mein

Ranveer feeling her fragrance lovingly touched her back with his hands were Ishani feeling his hands touch had a seductive face still closed her eyes. Ranveer holding her Saree in one hand and with other hand was lovingly moving his hand in her back upwards and he came to her shoulders and was again moving his hands below her shoulders and when Ranveer was about to come to her chest Ishani feeling shy and in heavy breath turned to Ranveer and saw his eyes with a love and seductiveness. Ranveer too was seeing her with a seductive face were both were having a passionate eye lock.
BG SONG:

Saare Sehme Nazaare Hain
Soye Soye Waqt Ke Dhare Hain
Aur Dil Mein Khoyi Khoyi Si Baatein Hai
n
They both had a lovely eye lock of passion that clearly said both that they both are longing for each other. Ishani gave a cute smile to him were Ranveer lovingly brought the Pallu of the Saree and made it to cover her chest and signed her to catch it. Ishani with a shy smile held her Pallu. Ranveer seeing her a lovely look walked to her dressing table and opened the draw and searched for the safety pin and finding it he took it in his hand and he walked back and came to her. Ishani was seeing him with a smile thinking with a happiness of getting such a cute husband in her life. Ranveer seeing her smile and seeing her Pallu held her Pallu that made Ishani to take her hand were Ranveer pinned the pallu with her Blouse. Ishani was seeing him turning her head to Ranveer. Ranveer seeing her with a silent face took his hand to her hand and lovingly moved his fingers in her hand. Ishani closed her eyes again feeling what Ranveer is doing to her. Ranveer was moving his hands with a seductive face ...
BG SONG:

Kaise Kahen Kya Hai Sitam Sochte Hain Ab Yeh Hum
Koi Kaise Kahe Woh Hain Ya Nahin Humare
Ranveer moving his hand in her hand finally took the Saree and standing behind her and started to keep flits for the Saree. Ishani being in the embrace of Ranveer was feeling safe were she lovingly rested her head in his shoulders. Ranveer too with a smile stood close to her and started to keep the flits for the Saree.
BG SONG:
Karte To Hain Saath Safar, Faasle Hain Phir Bhi Magar
Jaise Milte Nahin Kisi Dariya Ke Do Kinare

Ranveer finishing the flits lovingly making Ishani stand well and he came in front of her without leaving the flits and he sat in his knees in front of Ishani and moved her Pallu a bit and was about to tuck in the flits. Ishani getting it held his hand and shook his head as no with shyness. Ranveer cutely gave a longing face to her and shook her head and asked for please. Ishani gave a smile and shook her head as no again. Ranveer lovingly saw her fair stomach and held the flits and was about to tuck in to her were Ishani getting Ranveer won't leave her again closed her eyes to feel the touch of Ranveer's hand in her stomach part.Ranveer saw Ishani with a smile as she was closing her eyes. He started to admire her shyness.
BG SONG:
Paas Hain Phir Bhi Paas Nahin
Humko Yeh Gham Raas Nahi
Sheeshe Ki Ek Deewar Hai Jaise Darmiyan

With a smile Ranveer tucked in the Flit in Ishani's In-skirt were Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand in her stomach she was feeling shy in her face which was seen clearly to Ranveer. She was breathing heavily. Ranveer got up and perfectly altered her Saree and made her look fine were Ranveer lost himself to her he really needed her the most in the world in all the moments of his life. Ranveer touched Ishani's shoulders. Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand in shoulders opened her eyes and saw Ranveer's hand in her shoulders and saw Ranveer who was seeing her with a seductive face.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer giving a smile and seeing other side):Tk thank you. (she turned and was about to walk to the dressing table).
Ranveer before she goes held her hand were Ishani feeling Ranveer holding her hand turned and saw him were Ranveer lovingly shook his head as don't go. Ishani saw a want in his eyes were before she could react Ranveer pulled her close to him which made Ishani to fall on his chest.
Ishani(feeling his chest for a while and seeing his face in a low tone): I need to get ready.
Ranveer(feeling the fragrance of the Shampoo in her wet hair): Please I want you I really miss you so much Ishani.
Ishani:(seeing him and his wanting face):Ranveer woo..(before she could tell Ranveer kept his index finger in her lips).
Ranveer:Don't tell anything(he lovingly took Ishani in his hand and started to walk to the bed).

Ranveer lovely face was making Ishani to smile were she was like a child in his hands. Ranveer lovingly took her to the bed and made her to lay in the bed were he too came and laid beside her. The love that Ishani saw in Ranveer's eyes only made her to be silent to him. Both of were in the bed were both were seeing each other in a eye lock.
To be continued 😉

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh boyo next episode will b far more fantastic... Today's episode is super hit...there was some cute & hot moment when Ranveer was making Ishani to wear her saree...& the background song was really awesome... Update fast sissy...b safe & sound
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 357
Ranveer was seeing Ishani with a love flowing face. Ishani saw him with a smile.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):This means you lost your challenge.you lost your control seeing me.
Ranveer(going near her);Okay I lost but even you too were not able to bear your shyness know so you too lost your challenge right?.
Ishani(seeing a cute look): Haan I will never be able to hide my shyness.
Ranveer:Don't hide it because I love it. (he smiled to her).
Ishani(catching his cheek):Why are you angry now?
Ranveer:(with a explaining face):Actually I didn't like you making Rithika stay her then for your decision I thought to support you in it and now you completely made her to patch up with family members too. I can't trust her and more of everything more than everyone you are caring her a lot. When she was talking to me no one supported me and you all are with her. Ishani I am not able to trust her. If again she tries to harm us means?
Ishani:(with a smile):Ranveer she can't harm us now okay. First we ourselves were not ready to get into husband and wife relationship that time Rithika for safeguarding her respect took advantage on you but let me tell you here after I won't give you to any other girl. (holding his both the cheek with both the hands):you too will never seek anybody help in our relationship. Its only Ranveer and Ishani other than that no one is between us okay. For this why are you getting this much anger If she is getting well with all let her. you too try to patch up with her she was your friend only know?
Ranveer: She was my friend but she was only reason for me to cry all the nights(he had a feeling sad face) you ever know how she will be trying to come near me but I cant accept her. (seeing Ishani and touching her cheek): other than you no other woman can be sharing my bed or my room. I almost died when you left me but Maa, Rithika, Maasi all were ready to take me for granted.They didn't see what my feelings was..
Ishani:Ranveer now everything is sorted out. I will never give you to anyone. you are mine and I am yours okay. For this you no need to be angry now be casual. Accept Rithika when your heart tells you to accept her as a good friend.
Ranveer:(with a what to tell face):If again Rithika is playing a drama to us like being good means?
Ishani:Nahi she can't cheat us because more than her words we both will trust our words only know? Ranveer I can she she changed but I too don't know how she changed suddenly  and all but let me tell you she is good now her eyes are telling it. Please try to understand her. As we all left her orphan only she changed a lot now also we don't want to do the same mistake.
Ranveer(seeing her):your heart will never come for anyone Ishani. you are able to forgive all. (with a doubtful face):Will you get extreme  anger anytime or will you hate anyone from the core of your heart?
Ishani(with a smile):I want to live my life with loved persons so why I need to waste my time in hating others?
Ranveer:No one can change you, you are such a pure cute heart. Tk let me too try to patch up with Rithika but please give me time.
Ishani:Okay take your time.
Ranveer(going close to her): But please care me a lot Ishani. More than me you are caring all the others Raagini, Maa, Baa even Rithika.
Ishani(getting a smile):oh so this is the reason for my man's anger?
Ranveer(getting caught): Haan more than me your are caring others. I want my Ishani to see me and love me and care me alone a lot.
Ishani:Okay my Ranveer now leave me I want to get ready. (she was about to get up).
Ranveer(making her lay well): Nahi please I want you for sometime. When I made you wear the Saree I lost myself to you please..
Ishani:Nahi wo..(as she was about to say that was the moment were Ranveer kept his lips in Ishani's lips).

Ranveer was kissing her deeply were Ishani's didn't know what to react were she closed her eyes. Ranveer was kissing her lips till he gets satisfied. He felt the kiss is enough and took his lips from her lips and saw Ishani's face were Ishani has closed her eyes. Ranveer getting it as the chance lowered his lips and went her neck and started to nuzzle her neck part. Ishani's hand automatically came to his hair and he started to kiss her neck well. Ishani closed her eyes and was feeling Ranveer's lips in her skin. Ranveer kissing below her neck took his lip and saw Ishani who was still in her closed eyes state. Ranveer swallowing his throat moved himself and he came to her stomach part and lovingly held her pallu and moved it a side. Ishani feeling Ranveer's finger touch in her stomach held Ranveer's hand and she was breathing heavily. Ishani opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were he was seeing her hand holding his hand near her stomach.
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer: (with a longing tone):I am missing you so much Ishani please..
Ishani:For that what are you going to do now? Leave me its time get ready to office.

Ranveer shaking his head as no to her lovingly saw her fair stomach and lowered his head to her stomach and seeing her fair stomach with love he kissed her stomach.
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's kiss closed her eyes in a husky tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer took his lips from her stomach and came close to her again and with love held her cheek with his hand. Ishani opened her eyes and saw him.
Ishani(in husky tone):What are you doing?
Ranveer(in a same husky tone): Ishani when I was making you wear Saree your stomach part attracted me. I am not able to control Ishani I really need you completely.
Ishani(seeing his want face touching his cheek):Ranveer let us see when can we okay. Don't feel. Come near me..

Ranveer came to her like a child were Ishani caressed his hair with love.
Ishani(cutely kissed his forehead and in a lovely tone): I love you.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Love you too.
Ishani: Now can we get ready.
Ranveer(got up from her with a smile): hmm sure..

Ishani too got up and Ranveer went to the cupboard and took his dresses and entered the washroom. Ishani went to the dressing table and started to make herself ready for the day. Taking time and she made herself ready and saw Raagini who was sleeping well and smiling to herself she started to walk towards the entrance of the room. She opened the door and again closing the door she started to walk in the corridor. She came to the hall were she saw Amba and Laxmi were in the sofa ready for the day and were talking something interesting.
Ishani(coming to them with a smile): Jai Shree Krishna Maa and Maasi.
Amba and Laxmi(at the same time with a smile): Jai Shree Krishna.
Amba(seeing Ishani and saw the sweet box that she has kept in the tea poi and took it and gave it to Ishani):Have this sweet box Ishani.
Ishani(with a doubtful face):Sweets? for me?
Amba:Its for Nitin Bhaiya your Baba and Mithesh Bhai has gone out and they brought sweets yesterday. I took this box for Nitin Bhaiya and kept it to give it to you and tell you to give it to him.
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Maa let me give it to papa. I am so happy that you all are close to my Papa.
Laxmi:Haan how we won't be without in close touch to him. He has given such a pure heart girl to our home know?(with a proud smile): you are really so good Ishani even you forgave Rithika you are such a lovely girl.
Ishani:Arrey Maasi I didn't do anything big and all just did what I can that is it. (seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me go and give it to Papa and come.
Amba: Haan tk.

Ishani gave a smile to Amba and Laxmi turned towards the entrance of the hall and started to walk towards the entrance. Amba and Laxmi again started to talk among themselves. when Ishani was walking to the entrance and when she came to the entrance she stopped herself with a shocked face were a person came and stood in front of her and when she saw the person and it was Nirbhay. Nirbhay saw Ishani with a silent face were Aarthi came behind Nirbhay and stood beside him.
Ishani(seeing Nirbhay):tum?
Nirbhay(giving a smile): Ishani I need to talk to you..
Ishani(with a anger): I don't want to talk anything to you. Aarthi:(with a smile): Ishani Bhaiya need to talk to you. so only he came here.
Ishani(seeing Aarthi):Aarthi you and your husband can come here anytime but I am not ready to see this Nirbhay Singh at any moment of my life. Please take him out of my house. (she turned towards the hall and started to walk again).

Laxmi saw Ishani coming inside were she called Amba and showed Ishani.Laxmi and Amba saw Nirbhay in front of the house and seeing Ishani coming towards them they both got up from the sofa with a doubtful face and seeing Aarthi they was able to recognize her. Nirbhay and Aarthi saw each other were Nirbhay signed Aarthi to be silent and he too entered the hall and came behind Ishani.
Nirbhay: Ishani please listen to me.
Ishani came and stood holding the sofa were Amba saw Nirbhay coming behind Ishani.
Amba:Ishani Aarthi has come and (seeing Nirbhay coming):Aye...
Ishani(holding the sofa tightly): He is Nirbhay Maa.
Amba had a anger face and when Nirbhay came close to Ishani and was about to talk to her she came and stood in between Ishani and Nirbhay. Ishani turned and stood behind Amba with a not willing face to see Nirbhay.
Amba(with anger): You are that Nirbhay today only I am seeing you.What you are thinking in your mind? That Ishani does not have anyone to talk in favor of her?. She is our family daughter in law. Why are you often coming behind her?How did security leave you inside?
Aarthi(coming and standing beside Nirbhay):Aunty they left us seeing me only. Please Bhaiya has come to talk to you all.
Amba(seeing Above):Ranveer...Ranveer...

Ranveer who was drying his hair in front of the mirror with the towel hearing Amba's voice with a doubtful face putting down the towel immediately and ran to the door and opening it he came in the corridor and came to the stairs. As he came to the Stairs itself he saw Nirbhay and Aarthi. Ranveer started to come in the stairs with anger seeing Nirbhay.
Ranveer(coming to Nibhay):you? How dare you come to my home?(he held Nirbhay shirt with anger).
Aarthi(holding Ranveer's hand which was holding Nirbhay's shirt):Ranveer please leave him..

Ranveer seeing Aarthi and due to the respect he hold for her left Nirbhay's shirt but there was heavy anger in his face. Uttam after parking the car was coming inside the house. He too came and stood beside Aarthi.
Amba(seeing Aarthi):Then what Aarthi you ask us to be silent?. he has done almost all the harassment to Ishani. He has kidnapped her, he tried to rape her and he even tried to kill her. you are telling us to leave him casually.(seeing Nirbhay):What you think women's are? If a girl looks beautiful means you men will do anything to her?Why the hell you are forgetting that girl too have heart.
Nirbhay(saw Amba and seeing Ishani who was standing behind her): Ishani Haan I have done wrong but please allow me to talk to you.

Hearing these noise one by one were coming out of their rooms to the hall. All were having a doubtful face to see Aarthi and Uttam again. Disha was shocked to see Nirbhay there were Devarsh was too equally shocked. Some of them were not able to recognize Nirbhay and they were having a doubtful face were Rithika who was ready for the day came out of her room hearing the noise with a doubtful face. She came out of the room and stood by the corridor stand and had a shocked face seeing Nirbhay in the hall.
To be continued 😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi
congratulations on completing one year of this FF it has been really great thing that we were able to read so many lovely updates and moments of ishveer.
both the updates were amazing ishani again made ranveer fall for her and he can never be angry in front of her.
it was really nice to have their saree romance and after that also. ranveer is right he can never forget ritika and he should not
nirbhay is back and its good to see how everyone is protecting ishani.
but dear if both nirbhay and ritika are good now then how come ishveer separation is happening or you have planned something else.
disha and devarsh expression were funny lets see what happens
thnx for pm
waiting for next
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii
The epi is gud dr
Ishveer saree romance is so cute and lovely
Now nirbhay came to apologize.. Waiting to see what all gonna di
Will they forgive him? Update soon dhii
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
congrats 4 completing 1 yr.but i admire u 4 something else.there r many writers who complete 1 yr with their ff,but u r d only writer who hs written 355 chapters in 1 yr.only u have updated a ff daily like a serial.hats off 2 u 4 that.can u plz tell me how u r getting ideas 2 pen down daily?and how r u able 2 write such a long ff?

ranveer draping saree 4 ishani was so romantic n sensual.the song u chose 4 perfect.which song di they play 4 their saree scene on d show?i had also written a saree scene on shravan vidya in laal ishq 4 part 13 on anne's request.but still confused abt which song 2 b added.
no wonder ranveer lost control.their bed scene was so passionate n sensual.nirbhay,aarti n all have come there.if ishani can 4give ritika y cant she 4give Nirbhay?but others hating him is natural as they have concern 4 ishani.loving their care n protection 4 ishani.but i hope they listen 2 what nirbhay have 2 say n take ritika out.but not sure whether it'll happen so soon.devarsh disha shovked 2 c nirbhay there was d most interesting part
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hai sakshi
the two episodes are very beautifully written episodes
ishveer cute moments are very nice and hot 
ranveer is not able to control him and ishani is not able to control her shyness...very cute
waiting for your next episode
bye 
take care and keep writing
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both episode are fabulous
The way you describe the saree draping scene is just amazing
After that ishveer romance is just Wow
Ranveer always fall for ishani beauty
Oooh so nirbhay came to apologise Ishani
Let c who gonna trust him
Take care
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yhii sakshi di...how r u...lovely update..romantic update..loved ther challenges to convce each other..so now ranveer too wold b trying tovpatchup with ritika thats great..nirbhay in rv mansiin..ranveers anger is noew at the top..eagerly waiting to know ritikas reaction..wgether she will be afreaid or facs him...congratulations once again sakshi for completing 100pages..update soon..
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very big congratulations to you Sakshi for the completion of one year 😊 I am so happy for you.We all are so attached with ur story. One year before u started this ff and time passed so quickly and ur ff become the part of our life. Specially I can't live without reading ur story. Because of you Everyday I feel that ishveer is present. Every day I see them through ur story. I feel all the cute moment of Ishveer, their cute fight,their cute romance, their cute arguments. Thank You so much for this dear.ThankYou for keeping ishveer alive in our life.Thank You for each and every thing that you give through ur ff. Love you dear.❤️ Keep writing like this. And please never ever think to finish this ff. I want to read ur story for many more years. Love you.