darkknight420 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i did not watched the show bfore.but after controversy i started watching the show.now i am a big fan of the show.i dont how was he earlier angoori,but i loved shuvangi poorey as angoori a lot.actually i am watching just for her and her character angoori.her character is the most entertaing in the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rightly said
I am watching this show from starting
Shilpa was very good as Angoori and she maid the character hers and when Shubangi come as replacement it was a huge expectation and burden on her to carry that forward and she does it beautifully
But some stern fans of Shilpa (whom I see as a good actress but a very bad natured and a woman who doesn't care about her work) still bashing Shubangi and want shilpa back which is really disgusting and impossible thing
And also this forum is little quite
begumparaa thumbnail
I feel Shubhangi has really put in a lot of effort to bring a new dimension to Angoori's character. I really watch out for her interactions with Vibhuti which are the highlight of the show. The new Angoori is more seductive, has a mind of her own (can take on Tiwari at times), less of a doormat and is more expressive (though her best expression is the blank look she gives when she says Kaa Bole to Vibhuti) !
BholenathBaba thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit-pandey24

Rightly said
I am watching this show from starting
Shilpa was very good as Angoori and she maid the character hers and when Shubangi come as replacement it was a huge expectation and burden on her to carry that forward and she does it beautifully
But some stern fans of Shilpa (whom I see as a good actress but a very bad natured and a woman who doesn't care about her work) still bashing Shubangi and want shilpa back which is really disgusting and impossible thing
And also this forum is little quite

Bold - I completely agree... I am surprised to see how well she has donned herself into the character.. The voice modulation, the walk and the expression.. It feels like she was always there... 
I liked Shilpa... I like Shubangi too...  :)
Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveXiaomi

Bold - I completely agree... I am surprised to see how well she has donned herself into the character.. The voice modulation, the walk and the expression.. It feels like she was always there...
I liked Shilpa... I like Shubangi too... :)

Glad that you liked the comment on mine on SS & SAP
we are sailing on same boat regarding this Shilpa-Subhangi comparison