Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Yes it was that during VruShan days as well.

Yeah. :) Glad to see so many D3 people here coz I being a TR fan was so bored that I was watching D3 in bits and pieces again. No new Hindi show to watch you see so this forum is a pleasant surprise. 😳
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

Yeah. :) Glad to see so many D3 people here coz I being a TR fan was so bored that I was watching D3 in bits and pieces again. No new Hindi show to watch you see so this forum is a pleasant surprise. 😳

Shantanu is in Jhalak afterall...SM and VruShan fans had to be here. 😎
Poonuu thumbnail
Very  very excited to see the d3 duo dance again..⭐️... All the best Alisha and my favourite shantanu... God bless him with all the luck.. so much hard work... Gem he is... He is actually presenting true quality of dance and performances.👏
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Judging by the costumes for the "Dance with a Group" Theme, I'm really hoping Shantanu and Alisha perform with the rest of the Desi Hoppers. The costumes the same ones they wore at WOD after all, just a different colour. 

I also saw Harsh (from Bindass Naach) in one of Alisha's rehearsal snapchats. Even though he didn't make the final team he was still part of the original Desi Hoppers.

Where did you get the info about it being a Group Dance theme by the way? Was there an article released??
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That would be awesome. Shan with desi hoppers :) 
Btw what is this "love" episode ? The one that has Shan with beard?
Poonuu thumbnail
Group performance am not aware... kunwar Amar is being roped in for 3 ka tadka I guesss...
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetbutbroken

Judging by the costumes for the "Dance with a Group" Theme, I'm really hoping Shantanu and Alisha perform with the rest of the Desi Hoppers. The costumes the same ones they wore at WOD after all, just a different colour. 

I also saw Harsh (from Bindass Naach) in one of Alisha's rehearsal snapchats. Even though he didn't make the final team he was still part of the original Desi Hoppers.

Where did you get the info about it being a Group Dance theme by the way? Was there an article released??

Got info...no article.
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

That would be awesome. Shan with desi hoppers :) 

Btw what is this "love" episode ? The one that has Shan with beard?

Theme 'I love... ' ...Dance based on something/someone the celeb loves ...Shantanu chose Prabhu Deva...