Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nitika20

Lo main bhi kar deti hu post...

kar  do  kar do  ðŸ˜†
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part  19 or  20

Maan  -  dadi  wo  ...maan  also   feel  awkward  ...how  to say  about  it  ...he  think  for  while  and  dial  doc  pandit  number  which  he  save  in  his  mobile. He  make  talk  of  doc  with  dadi  ,dadi  lesion  all  ask  some  questions  to  doc  and  cut  the  call ...name  doc  make  silence  in room both  ladies  looking to  dadi ...

Dadi  -  first  finish  tea  than  come  to  my  room ...she  ask  both  ladies  ..

Dadi  -  now  she  is  sleeping  kya  ...maan  nodded  in yes ... just  than  Vicky  come  with  tea  and  snacks

Vicky -  yaar mari  drambaaz  family  itni  sudhar  kasi  gai  ...no  drama  no  rona  dhona  vicky  ask  maan  with  eyes  but  maan  show  him big  eyes  as  answer.

Dadi  and  both   mother  went  in  dadi  room after  an  hour  maan and  Vicky  found  geet  wake  up  from sleep  ..in  few  hour  she  looking  so  weak . both  brother  get  up  and   run to  geet  side  but   maan one  glare  poor  Vicky  mummer  -  lo  jag  gaya  husband  chalo  vickyji  apki  duty  finish . now  she  slowly  can  walk but  maan  fallow  her  and  Vicky  ignore  husband  wife  for  while  he make  excuse  of  making  tea  for  geet  ,,vsk  special  tea .maan  stand  near  bathroom  till  she  finish  it  all ..

Maan  - can  u  walk  geet 

Geet  nodded  and  ask  for  his  hand  so  she  walk  till  bed . maan  took  her  palm  in  his  hand  and  make  her  seat  on  bed .

Maan  took  towel  and  clan  geet  face. her  pain hurting  him  so  much  he  know  its  rooting  for  all  girl. But  still  its  bothering  him most  of  her  pain .  

Other  side  geet  get  maan unsaid words ...she  forward her  palm  to  cup  maan  face  but  before  than  all  khurana  family  dash  in  their  room ...maan  made  face  and  geet  giggle  on  maan  reaction .

All same  time  start  to  ask  so  many  questions  to  geet  and  poor  geet  look  to  maan  for  help  but  he  make  face ..like  what  can  I  do ...at  last  dadi  with  high  all  of  u  stop  it  and  that  make  silence  all..dadadji  and  papa ask  her  is  she  ok  ..when  geet  nodded  in  yes  both  went  to  their  room  but  ladies  r around  geet  ..they  want  to  talk  with  her  ..but  MSK  not  going  anywhere...ladies  want  some  girly  time 

At  last  geet  say  in  soft  voice  ...please  for  while  u  can  seat  in  attached  study  room...

Maan  turn  shy  with  geet  request  he  is  real  tube light .poor  maan  don't  look  to  other  ladies  and  run  to study  room .

All  women  burst  in  laugh

Maan  mother (somya )  -  geet  bahot  jada  pain  hai  kya  dekho  your  face  its  turn  so pale  do  u  have  this  problem  from starting  kya  ..she  ask  with  so  much  worry 

Geet  took  ma  hand  in  her  hand  and  say ...ma  I  m  fine  bas  ye  do  din  nikal  jaaye  than  I  am  ok  perfectly  ..ha  I  have  this  problem  form  starting ..wo  marriage  preparation main  medicine  khana  bhool  gai  thi  ...she  bite  her  tanug  when  she  accepted  her  fault .

Vicky  ma  (arohi )- cup  geet  face  ..aisa  nahi  karna  tha  na  geet ..look  kiase  face  ho  gaya  hai ..humari  beti  kya  both  mother  word  remind  geet  rano  and  geet  hug  chichi  and  mummer  I  m  sorry  choti  ma  ...I  will  not  do  such  things  again ..promise . all  ladies  amazed  with  geet  calling  choti  ma ..

Dadi  -  ok  ok  ye  emotional  attachar  bas  hua  ...we  come  here  for  some  work  did  u know  na  my  dil...dadi  ask  strict  voice  and  geet  feel  scare  for  while  with  dadi  hard  tone  ...

But  when  somya  and  arohi  start  to  giggle  geet  relax  and  she  get  its  all  drama  ...now  dadi  come  near  geet  and  cup  her  face  and  plant  a  kiss  on  her  forehead  than  say  ..with  soft  voice

dadi  -  geet  when  this  both  come  in  this  house  that  time  also  I  want  to  celebrate  their  first  menstruation  but  that  time  maan  dadima  ..dont  agree  and  situation  also  not  with  our  side  you know  geet  in  last  4  generation  we  don't  have  girl baby in our  house .

choti  ma -  ha  geet  that's  why  dada  dadi took  third  chance  for  girl  baby  but  result  is  same  a  boy  ..both  arohi  and  somya  give  hi  fi  too  each  other  and  giggle  on  dadi  ma  ..a  blush  appear  on  dadi  face  and  both  bahu  hooted  on  dadi ...red red  face

dadi  -  shant  ho  javo  u  two  devil  let  me  talk  with  her  ..dadi  try  to  distract  them  to  hide  her  embrassment   geet  hug  dadi  and  plant  kiss  on  dadi  red cheek and  mummer  so  sweet  dadi ..and  all  ladies  burst  in  laugh  with  dadi  red  red  face  at  last  dadi  make  serious  face  and  ask  we  want  celebrate  your  first menstruation arrived  please ...dadi ask  her  with  so much  hopes  ...three  ladies  waiting  for  geet  yes ..

geet  hug  ...dadi  and  say  ok  dadi  but  only  ladies  no men ...

other  side  maan  heard  their  all  talk  ..he  feel  haapy  that  all  they  r  so  closed  to  each other  ma  an d choti  ma  teasing  dadi  along  with  geet  ...

but  this  function  only  ladies  than  how  I  will  attend  this  yaar  he  mummer  softly ...

choti  ma -  ok  ok  maaji  can  we  call  geet  sis  meera  in km  for  some  days  ...til  function  get  finish  .

dadi  -good  idea  beta  chalo  chalo  bahot  kaam  hai  ..and  make  that  rady  that  oil  we  will  massage  to  geet  she  will  feel  ...relax  ok.

Arohi  and  somya  nodded  in yes  and  all  ladies  went  from there  .

Just  than  Vicky  entered  with  tea  and  snacks  and  sis  bro  almost  forget  maan ..who  fuming  in anger  that  his  wife  and  bro  ignoring  him like  this .

Maan come  out  and  mummer  I  also  need  something  Vicky ...

Vicky  bite  his  tounge  and  mummer  so  sorry  ...di  ke  sath  sab  bhool  gaya .

Maan  -  ok  ok  so  mrs  khurana  apki  didi  ko  kon  lake  aane  wala  hai Km  main  ...

Next  moment  Vicky  start  to  cough  loudly  he almost  chock  with  hot  tea 

Maaneet  make  him  clam  and  ask  is  he  ok 

Vicky  grin  like  fool  ear  to  ear  ...he  thought   she  is  coming  she  is  coming 

precap

function  arrnagement 

meera  arrival in KM 

boys  trick  to  attend  function 

mrs khurana  in  mr  khurana  arm ðŸ˜†

Edited by Mahimaan - 6 years ago
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After so much time I am first one to comment.
Maan is not able to see geet in pain.
Dadi told geet that they want to celebrate her first period.
Vicky is happy as Meera is coming in km for some days.Edited by kamnagupta7 - 7 years ago
nitika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maan happy to see Geet bonding well with his family ..
but angry when ignored by ...
Bro and his Di...
Celebration in KM ...
bhai ... Dadi bhi tease .. hui ...
Meera coming to live in KM for few days Vicky ki to chandi ho gayi ...
Waiting for next part...
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he he loved mothers bonding with daadi their teasing each other ..
poor maan again lost the chance by touching geet cup his face again ladies entered their room 😆
hoo meera is coming to KM... vicky is grinning
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful update! Well written! Maan worried abt Geet! the ladies tease Maan! dadi wants 2 celebrate Geet's first period! update soon
tania90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
maan family is so sweet
meera coming nd vicky happy hehe
waiting for next update
priyasree thumbnail

Beautiful n wonderful updates