Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
👏 Swadarsh 🤗 👍🏼
step 1 ,suraj ,paddy and Ahuja pass ,waiting for Adarsh-swadheenta-simmi's.
🤗 for PM.
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res.😳
Unresed.😃
Awesome update.👏 SwaDarsh part was nice and touchy.😳😃 Simmi talking to Abhay's pic was very hert touching as well as emotional one. Paddy, Suraj and Ahuja uncle passed their assigned test.😃 Now waiting for SwaDarsh and Simmi's test.😉 Update soon.😳 Thanks for the pm.😃
With love,
Aheli.
Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 7 years ago
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM .ths was a big update but liked how u have potrayed each person s thought process at that moment n their own struggles. 👏 s for the amt of typing involved for each update.
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update. 😳
I love the pace and the way you picture the scenes, that is why I called it gripping. 
Only the elder four of the sinha family are now in the dark. Feeling pity for Suhasini. She is going to be taken for a ride by both her husband and her sons, even simmi. Tch... Tch..  😆
Paddy, Ahuja and Suraj are already upto their job. 
Loved the tender moments between swadarsh in the morning. 😊
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it so much Priti.Poor Adarsh and Swadheenta.But determined.This is the Adarsh I wanted to see.

Thanks for the PM
Update Soon.

kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was a nice update. I like how the story is progressing. Continue soon
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry you guys. I know an update is long overdue. I had some trouble with my internet, then I feel sick, and now I am trying desperately to write good updates, but it looks like I have lost the habit. No no, don't worry. I will finish all my stories, and complete it with the way it was intended. I just need to get back into a habit of writing, that is all. I have started writing the next part of Checkmate. I will put it up by Friday evening or on Saturday in the morning - Pakka waala promise!
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤗 ok no need to say sorry Take ur time 🤗
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Prelude

7:40 AM - 10 minutes till "The Unfolding"

Adarsh (7:40 AM)

Good morning everyone! Adarsh said as he came down to join everyone at breakfast. Mom, dad and Jai bhaiya were already at the table. Jaya bhabhi was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for dad who had not wanted to eat bread today. Adarsh helped himself to some toast from the table while pouring some juice. He had been feeling dry in his mouth since this morning and forced himself to look normal. 

Simmi kaha hai mom? Breakfast karne nahi aayi? He asked as he looked towards Simmi's room. He wanted to make sure that Simmi had not forgotten her part. 

Haan, woh rest kar rahi hai. Bahut morning sickness ho raha hai usko subha se Suhasini responded. 

Oh, is that normal? Doctor ke pass jaana hoga kya?

Nahi. Maine doctor ko call kiya tha. Waise, it is normal. And there is nothing much that can be done. It will pass in a few weeks time hopefully! Suhasini looked back into the file that she was reading while drinking some juice. Suddenly looking up she asked Swadheenta kaha hai? Woh breakfast karne nahi aayi?

Woh aa rahi hai mom. She is getting ready. 

Just as Adarsh replied and looked towards the stairs he saw her coming down, walking towards the dining table. 

Simmi (7:42 AM)

Hello? Paapa? As much as Simmi tried to relax, she could not help being anxious. She had always been impulsive by nature, and in her own way, believed in confronting the problem upfront. Here, waiting in the room, not knowing what was happening outside (she subconsciously checked her watch - 7:43) or what was about to happen outside, was very new to her. And it was difficult. As much as she missed Abhay, her heart went out to Swadheenta. She wanted to be with her. She wanted to support her. But she also understood Adarsh bhaiya's words. Unable to withstand her anxiety anymore, she called her father to find some solace.

Haan puttar? Kaisi hai? Itni subha subha? Sab teek toh hai na? Swadheenta puttar....

Pata nahi paapa. Mein toh kamre mein hu. Adarsh bhaiya ne mana kiya hai bahar jaane se. I hope sab teek ho. Swadheenta ke baare mein soch ke bahut tension ho raha hai. Woh akeli kaise manage karegi?

Puttar, woh akeli kaha hai? Hum sab uske saath hai aur woh yeh baat jaanti hai. Sabse badi baat, Adarsh puttar uske saath hai. Tu jaanti hai na, jab Abhay tere saath tha, tak tune sambdhan ji ka saamna kaise kar liya tha? Sab teek ho jaana hai puttar, tu chinta na kar.

Aap sahi keh rahe hai paapa

Aur nahi toh kya? Aur Swadheenta toh sher hai sher. Kuch nahi hona usne. Tu bilkul chinta na kar. Jinhone bhi galat kiya hai, unki toh woh Delhi chudwake maanegi. 

Thank you paapa. Aapse baat karke acha lag raha hai. Bas, sab teek ho jaaye jaldi se. Bhagawan usko himmat de sab kuch sambal ne ke liye. Acha paapa, Zubeida maami ka kya hua?

Mein wahi aaya hua hu puttar. Sab teek ho gaya hai yaha pe. Woh safe hai. Mein Adarsh puttar ko abhi phone karne hi waala tha. 

Phone mat keeliye. Aap text kar deejiye. Ya Suraj ji ko bata deejiye. Woh office mein bhaiya ko bata denge. Ab dining hall mein pata nahi kya ho raha hai. Ab woh aapka call nahi utpaayenge. 

Teek hai. Mein Suraj ko bata doonga. Chal, tu apna khayaal rak. Sab teek ho jaana hai. Tension na le. 

Ok paapa. Mein rakti hu. 

Suraj (7:46 AM)

Hello?

Suraj puttar, mein Ahuja bol raha hu

Ji sir, kahiye

Woh, Swadheenta ke maami ka rehne ka intezaam ho gaya hai. Aaj office aayega, toh Adarsh puttar ko bata dena. 

Ji teek hai sir. Mein unhe bata doonga. Aur kuch pata chala sir? Waha unke ghar par kya ho raha hai?

Nahi. Meri Simmi se abhi baat hui toh thi, lekin Adarsh ne usko kamre se bahaar jaane se mana kiya hai, toh usko bhi pata nahi hai ki kya ho raha hai. 

Koi nahi sir. Mein office mein check kar leta hu Adarsh sir se. Abhi breakfast karke mein nikal jaaoonga. 

Teek hai.

Just as Suraj disconnected the call, he got another call

Paddy (7:48 AM)

Hello? Haan Paddy... Good morning!

Hi Suraj. Good morning. Mein office jaa rahi thi, socha ek baar poochlu ki tumhari Adarsh se koi baat hui ke nahi?

Nahi. Meri koi baat nahi hui hai. I think I will talk to him at work. 

Acha. Mein bhi jaldi office ke liye nikal gayi. I will talk to my boss about the case and covering it. Office ka backing hoga toh koi question nahi kar paayega na..

Haan, that is true. Aaj breakfast ke time pe mein bhi apni family se baat karne waala hu. Apni behan ko mana loonga college drop karne ke liye. 

Teek hai. Agar Adarsh aur Swadheenta ka kuch pata chala, toh please mujhe bata dena. I will be waiting eagerly to know. I hope ki Swadheenta is as strong as we are all thinking she is. God knows she has some difficult times ahead of her. 

Amen to that! I truly hope she can take it all. Anyways, I will keep you informed. 

Radhika (7:46 AM)

Beta, tum breakfast kyon nahi kha rahi ho? Tabiyaat toh teek hai na? You are looking pale

Mein teek hu mom. Bhook nahi hai

Kitne din yahi kehti rahogi? Kal bhi Yash ka call aaya tha. Radhika jo hua

Dad, please. I dont want to hear anything about Yash, or anything against Asad. 

Radhika...

Dad, mein aapki hi beti hu. Aap Asad ko nahi jaante the. Haider sir ko nahi jaante hai. Lekin mujhe toh jaante hai na? Meri judgement pe ek baar vishwaas kar leejiye. Chodiye, woh bhi nahi chahiye mujhe. Itna toh samaj leejiye ke mujhe Yash mein koi interest nahi hai? Anyways, mein late ho raho hu. I am leaving. Bye

Swadheenta (7:48 AM)

Adarsh knew that this was necessary. His plan was practical, and realistic. In the long run, it would all work out, he felt sure of it. But in the short run, he knew he was subjecting Swadheenta to some really hard times. Will she be able to manage it? He looked at his watch. 7:49 AM. He looked towards the stairs and saw her climbing down. The minute he lay his eyes on her, unknowingly, Adarsh began to relax. He felt his restlessness leave, and in its stead, he found himself feeling very confident. Something about the way she walked towards the table convinced him that they were right, and that they would win. When their eyes met for a fraction of a second, she blinked her eyes to assure him that she was alright. And in that fraction of a second, her composure, her determination, her will and her persona comforted him. Swadheenta took her time getting to the table, and when she got there eventually, she greeted everyone

Good morning everyone

Morning Swadheenta Suhasini responded while the others nodded their heads

Baito Swadheenta. Tum toast logi ya phir poha le aau mein tere liye? Jaya asked

Kuch nahi bhabhi. Isse pehle ki mein kuch lu, mujhe aap sab se kuch baat karni hai Swadheenta responded

Pehle breakfast karlo Swadheenta. Hum baad mein bhi baat kar sakte hai Adarsh suggested a little too quickly. He did not want her to miss breakfast, particularly after knowing what was to unfold. 

Nahi Adarsh. I won't be able to eat anything until I get this out of the way Swadheenta said

Aisi kya baat hai Swadheenta? Bolo, hum sab sun rahe hai Suhasini said now interested in what was going on

7:50 AM - Time zero

Mom, dad, I know ki shaayad aapko sunke acha na lage, lekin mein Haider Maamu ka case le rahi hu. I am going to fight the case on his behalf as his lawyer!

Silence... 
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear it was a nice Update will wait for the next update dear pls update next part eagerly waiting dear