Bhavana Balsaver in negative role in Waaris

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Actress Bhavana Balsaver, who has primarily done comedy roles in TV shows, will be playing a negative role in the show Waaris. 

The actress will create problems for Amba (Aarti Singh) in the show.

She said, "I was very sceptical before I chose this role as I will be enacting a character which is really negative. Also, since I will be playing a Bihari character on the show, I had to learn the dialect. I have a lot of Bihari friends, so it was easier for me to get into the character."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Bhavana-Balsaver-learns-Bihari-dialect-for-her-TV-show/articleshow/54738410.cms

One more person to torture Amba 🥱 Jagan and his wife are more than enough for the job. Whyyy one more villain. I do like the actress. I hope she turns positive after some time. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

seriously why do everyone come to torture amba?? is manu supposed to be shown always saving his mom?? 
i think they should focus on mannu life more now.. and school and d kids.. why dont they involve rohan more into d show.. they can show school politics also.. rather than limiting monnu raj scenes only to yaran da adda 
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree. It's getting tiresome to see the same sort of tracks - Mannu saving either her sister or her mother. The story has to go beyond that. It would be more interesting to see her at school, trying to strike a balance between her outer and inner identities. Meanwhile, they can show Amba handling the family's wealth and farms, training Mannu little by little and showing her that a woman can handle all of that🤔  Edited by kautilya04 - 7 years ago