yes Ranveer gets disappointed always
glad you liked the funny moments of Pratik
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii sakshi di..
A cute update   ...
It was funny..ranveer telling in thoughts..that pratik also should get married..so tgat he will not arrange these type of gamess..h.ehe..
But i didnt understood clearly wht ranveers said on terrace to ishanu abt 5 days..15 yrs..18 yrs..can u pls explain me..di...
Waiting for next..upfate soon..
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..
A cute update   ...
It was funny..ranveer telling in thoughts..that pratik also should get married..so tgat he will not arrange these type of gamess..h.ehe..
But i didnt understood clearly wht ranveers said on terrace to ishanu abt 5 days..15 yrs..18 yrs..can u pls explain me..di...
Waiting for next..upfate soon..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes bit funny episode where Ranveer went to the level of marry Pratik so that he won't think of these games
He means the day when Ishani got her physical maturity as all the girls started to become more beautiful after it and he is telling those day only
hope I explained to the level of your understanding dear
ya let me update it dear
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 324
Ranveer lovingly was holding Ishani's hand from standing behind her. Ishani feeling Ranveer touching her hand had a smile with shyness in her face. She was blushing to the extreme she can and her face was red like a tomato. Ranveer was smiling seeing the shyness of Ishani holding her hand he slowly started to come close to Ishani. The beautiful melody music started to play in the Background. Ranveer cutely came and hugged her from behind were Ishani touched his hands that were in her stomach.

Ishani(with a cute smile in her face):Main vaari jaawan, main vaari jaawan
Saathon ki hoya ae kasoor re
Main vaari jaawan, main vaari jaawan(turning to him with a cute smile and touching her chest with her hand)Dil toh hoya majboor
Main vaari jaawan, main vaari jaawan(she smiled she is to him and lovingly kissed his eye lids).
Ranveer(smiling to her): Chhoo liya tune lab se aankhon ko
Mannatein poori tumse hi(he made a fulfilled headshake with a smile and going some distance started to dance well in the terrace)Tu mile jahaan, mera jahaan hai wahan
Raunakein saari tumse hi
Ishani lovingly ran towards him with a smile and came and hugged Ranveer were Ranveer lifted Ishani in the standing position and he started to sing well.
Ranveer(having Ishani in his hand and shaking his head with a smile to her and rotating her):Piya o re piya, piya re piya re piya
Ranveer left Ishani down and he saw her lips and he was about to kiss her lips were Ishani lovingly moved from him and started to walk some distance from him showing her back to him. Ranveer too started to walk behind her with a smile and he went close to her were..
Ranveer: Inn dooriyon ne, nazdeekiyon se, sauda koi kar liya(touched her shoulders and coming in front of her with a smile):jhuk ke nighaahon ne, dil se ishq ka vaada koi kar liya(he lovingly pulled her close to him).
Ishani(being in his embrace): Main vaari jaawan, main vaari jaawan(Ranveer pulled her more close to him both smiling to each other):Saathon ki hoya ve kasoor re(shaking her head with a cute look to Ranveer and he too shook his head to her rytham):Sau-sau taaron se, bhar ke yeh daaman
Ranveer, Ishani(at the same time):Le chal mujhe kahin door
Ranveer(lovingly left her from the grip and cutely took Ishani in his hand and keeping his face near her face completely losing him in her): Piya o re piya, piya re piya re piya
Piya re, re piya

Ranveer lovingly leaving Ishani from his hand and he cutely started to walk were Ishani held his hand close to her with a smile and cutely rested her head in his shoulders.
Ranveer(in a cute face seeing Ishani who is standing beside him): Koi kami si thi jeene mein, jaana yeh humne kahan
Aise mile ho jaise hum pe ho meherbaan yeh khuda
Ishani(walking with Ranveer with a smile): Haan main vaari jaawan, main vaari jaawan(she lovingly laid her head in his shoulders)
Saathon ki hoya ae kasoor re
Rab di marzi hai, apna milna

Both of them cutely stopped and turned and facing each other with a smile. Stretching their hands both the side having a complete breeze caressing their hairs both with a smile to each other..
Ranveer, Ishani: Barsa hai hum pe uska noor
Ishani cutely went and cutely hugged Ranveer well were he too embraced her well.
Ranveer: Piya o re piya, piya re piya re piya
They hugged each other well. Ranveer opening his eyes and with a smile held Ishani's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and saw her with a cute face full of love.
Ranveer:I am so happy now that I had a beautiful time with my cute Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):so made me blush like anything you were happy. Ranveer(went close to her and pulled her close to him): Arrey I said the truth but you are only getting shy and blushing. (went close to her and lovingly hitting his head in her forehead): hmm really that is the day I was so possessive on you. Do you remember the guys who proposed you in your college?
Ishani: (taking her head from his forehead and seeing him):I remember them but now I can tell what was your feeling when I got proposal from guys. I used to tell it to you only first after I leave you in your house and go you would have scolded the guys who proposed me know?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan I used to scold them a lot(cutely smiling): But now I can scold them for sure because
Ishani: you are my husband(she lovingly pinched his cheek):Sorry again we are not able to spend the night.
Ranveer:Tk its okay but we had a good romantic dance now I loved it. Tk tell me whether can we have it tomorrow?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm okay.
Ranveer(with a breath of relief): Thank god I thought tomorrow you won't be ready.
Ishani: Nahi I won't make you hungry anymore we can
Ranveer: hmm okay madam. (pulling her move close):But tomorrow no excuse..
Ishani: Nahi I won't tell any excuse.Shall we go down?If anybody find out we are not there means?
Ranveer:All are sleeping well no one will search for us and all.Even If they search let us manage.
Ishani:Tk we spent time now know? Leave me let me go ..
Ranveer:Tk ek kiss then go.
Ishani(with a cute smile held his cheek and kissed him):Okay.
Ranveer(with a cute not understanding face):Hello Madam I am not Raagini okay I am your husband and want that beautiful kiss as a lip lock.
Ishani(making him leave her): Nahi abhi nahi.(she started to walk).
Ranveer(holding her hand):Then when?
Ishani(seeing him):tomorrow surely let us not only what you asked now you can get everything you want from me.

Telling it Ishani making him leave her hand and started to walk from there. Ranveer cutely hitting his back head with a smile started to walk out of the terrace. Ishani waited for him to lock the terrace door. Ranveer locked the terrace door and they both started to get down the stairs. They came to the corridor.
Ranveer(putting the terrace key in his pocket and seeing the hall and all sleeping well):Ishani all are sleeping well first you go and sleep let me come behind you.
Ishani:Ranveer If someone suddenly woke up before I reach there means?
Ranveer:Arrey tell you came to your room to use washroom.
Ishani: hmmm tk good night.
Ranveer: hmm good night.

Ishani started to walk slowly in the corridor and Ranveer rested his back in the pillar and was seeing Ishani going towards the stairs. Ranveer took a deep breath of happiness where he was excited and was waiting for tomorrow love making. Ishani walking slowly came to the hall and saw all sleeping well and she went and laid next to Raagini were as soon as Ishani laid Raagini cutely moved herself and came close to Ishani. Ishani with a smile held Raagini close to her. Ranveer making sure Ishani lay in the hall started to walk slowly. He slowly came towards the stairs and in a silent walk seeing Mithesh and Kailash sleeping well in between them he laid. Ishani seeing Ranveer went and laid had a deep sigh of relief. Ranveer and Ishani had a smile thinking the cute romance they had now. Thinking it they both fell in sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
All were getting up and seeing their family around them and  one by one all were moving to their room and were making themselves ready for the day. Ishani too got up and saw Raagini who was sleeping well and she rubbed her eyes well and saw around her were Parul,Krish, Krisha and Disha alone were sleeping and all the others have got up and started their own routine. Ishani saw Raagini who was sleeping well she touched Raagini's hands and cutely took Raagini in her hand without disturbing her sleep. Ishani saw the place were Ranveer was but Pratik and Devarsh was only sleeping all the other gents have got up and all have gone back to their room. Ishani held Raagini well and started to climb the stairs and she came to the corridor and started to walk in the corridor. She opened their room door and saw Ranveer getting ready in front of the mirror. Ishani came inside and made the cutie pie lay in the cradle were Ranveer had  a smile while combing itself seeing Ishani.
Ishani(making Raagini comfortable in the cradle and seeing Ranveer):you got up early?
Ranveer: haan
Ishani: you took bath and you are ready?
Ranveer: Haaan completely ready for the day Mrs. Vaghela(he was about to hug).
Ishani(before he hugs):ruko..
Ranveer:arrey morning romance..
Ishani:Ranveer abhi nahi now go down for breakfast.
Ranveer(smiling to her and immediately pulled her close to him): Okay let me go down but tell me you won't go away from me in the night.
Ishani(seeing him cutely):you slept late only last night and you woke up early now. You won't feel sleepy today night?
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Not at all after a cute love I am going to sleep peacefully in my Ishani's embrace.
Ishani(smiled to him cutely):Tk tum jaav
Ranveer: hmm let me go after lunch let me get the gift for Shikhar and Shivanya.
Ishani: haan tk Maa too have arranged for gifts I think..
Ranveer: Haan that are the ritual gifts that need to given to groom and bride but what I am going to give Shikhar is on behalf of RV family. He has done many good things to me for him we need to do what he deserves know?
Ishani(smiling):So happy that you understood the good things Shikhar done to us. Yes If Shikhar didn't help me I would have not come back to you. Really he a best friend to us now a days getting good friend is a very big thing but we got Shikhar and Shivanya.
Ranveer: haan so let me buy the gift.
Ishani; hm okay now leave me and go and have your breakfast
Ranveer(leaving her with a heart not to leave):hmm tk.(started to walk):Let me have breakfast feeling hungry..
Ishani: hmm okay Ranveer.

Ranveer left the room were Ishani went to the washroom. All the rest of people in the hall got up and all got back to their rooms. All got ready for the day and all were having their breakfast. Ishani's routine started were the cutie pie too got active after her bath. The day started to run were they all had their lunch in the afternoon after the lunch Raagini  was running in the hall and playing.Ishani too was running and playing with Raagini.
Ishani(running behind Raagini and stopping and seeing Raagini):Tk all the time Mama is only catching you know? Now let Mama hide you find out me.
Raagini(without understanding face): Mama..
Ishani:you didn't understand okay...wait..

Ishani went and stood behind the pillar were Raagini cutely smiling walked there and came to the pillar side were she didn't find Ishani there.
Raagini(cutely with a innocent face): Mama..
Ishani was other side of the pillar seeing Raagini were Raagini was standing there with a silent face searching for Ishani there. Ishani was waiting for Raagini to find her with a smile in her face.
Ishani(in a low tone):Raagini.
Raagini(hearing the place where the voice came): Mama(without searching for Ishani immediately had tears in her eyes):Mama...mama...(she started to cry bit loud).
Ishani(seeing Raagini crying with a not understanding face came from the pillar and sat in front of Raagini):Raagini why are you crying Baby?
Raagini(crying cutely hugged Ishani well):Mama naaa...Mama
Ishani(hugging well caressing her hair):Kya hua Raagini?
Raagini hugged her well and was not ready to leave her mother. Ranveer was coming inside the house with two paper bags in his hands. He saw Raagini and Ishani hugging each other and with a smile came to them.
Ranveer(standing near them):So Maa and beti are spending time without me?
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice saw him without leaving Raagini from the hug):Ranveer Raagini is crying do something to make her smile.
Ranveer(with a smile sat to their heights and seeing the side of Raagini):Baby kya hua?
Raagini with a face with tears come out of the hug and saw Ishani with a cute look.
Raagini(touching Ishani's shoulders and seeing Ranveer):Papa Mama..
Ishani(held Raagini's cute little cheek):kya?
Raagini:Mama(taking the hand from Ishani's shoulders and keeping the hand in her chest): Mein...Mama (shaking her head as no): Naa..
Ishani(with a smile):mama should not go from you?
Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmmm
Ishani(with a smile wiped her tears):Mama was playing with you Baby. Its hide and seek game so only Mama hided and you got this much worried for it?
Ranveer: oh for hide and seek you hided for that she is crying?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer:She cannot miss you even for a while(seeing Raagini): Hain na Baby?
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ranveer and hugged Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile hugging her took Raagini and got up and seeing Ranveer):Where you went after having the lunch?
Ranveer(showed the bags in his hands):I said know in the morning will get gift for Shikhar For getting gift for Shikhar and Shivanya only I went out.
Ishani: hmm you got the gift so good.Tk Ranveer let me make Raagini sleep for sometime and then let us get ready to leave for marriage.
Ranveer: hmm okay.

Ishani took Raagini and made the cutie pie to sleep for some time. The time started to run when the time was moving at its own speed and it came to the evening of the day. All were getting ready. Amba made ready all the gifts they need to give to Shikhar's marriage from their family.Ramu was taking all the gifts to the car. All one by one were coming to the hall after getting ready for the marriage..

To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi My dear cute lovely friends,,

Hope all have enjoyed this marriage track of Shikhar and Shivanya. I hope I have given it to the level I can and you too enjoyed reading it. If any where I am going wrong please feel free to comment it to me. Now the next Episodes is of Shikhar and Shivanay's marriage. Let me give you the looks of Shikhar, Shivanya and our Ishveer with cute little pie. Have a look to the images and continue reading and keep enjoying it.
Ishveer's look

Raagini cutie pie look...
Its Raagini's another image too..

Shikhar's look(Groom look):

Shivanya's look(Bride look)

Keep reading and enjoying the marriage ceremony
Regards
Sakshi

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved truth or dare game.loved ranveer saying that he is still attracted 2 ishani but they r not letting him b near her.πŸ˜†loved him saying that its ishani's heart's beauty which made him luv her more.i loved ishveer scene.ranveer discussing abt those 5 days was d best.when ishani said she became a woman that time he said he became a man.wow..so beautiful lines.its during those time he started falling 4 her.was that scene shown in d serial?
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
beautiful Ishveer dance.nice song too.gud 2 c ranveer valuing shikar's friendship as its diffi 2 get a gud friend these days.in serials 2nd hero turns -ve.but shikar is a 2nd hero who did'nt turn -ve till d end keeping up his friendship.ragini is so attached 2 ishani like any child mother.so sweet.
nice looks 4 wedding.but can't see shivanya's bridal look
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice episode.bechare ishveer are realy missing their love making but still their romance is hot.
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Ishveer dance is so beautifull
So ishveer spent little sweet moment with each other
There truth and dare game was fabulous
Ishveer answers are beautifull
I like the scene where Raghni cry for ishani
raghni can't away from ishani anymore
Hope ishveer have love make tomorrow
Without any obstacle
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved truth or dare game.loved ranveer saying that he is still attracted 2 ishani but they r not letting him b near her.πŸ˜†loved him saying that its ishani's heart's beauty which made him luv her more.i loved ishveer scene.ranveer discussing abt those 5 days was d best.when ishani said she became a woman that time he said he became a man.wow..so beautiful lines.its during those time he started falling 4 her.was that scene shown in d serial?

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked truth and dare game
happy you liked the way Ranveer said he is attracted to Ishani till now
but family is not lettig them go near her
happy you liked Ranveer telling Ishani's heart beauty want made him love her more
glad you liked ishveer scene and Ranveer discussing about 5 days
happy you liked the moment Ishani become woman and Ranveer become a man
glad you liked those lines

no they didn't show anything like that in serial
he is loving her from his 9 years
He is telling he fell more possessive for her from that moment only
I brought this scene because these are obvious things a husband and wife
will discuss If they are chilhood friends because they have seen all the moments
in each others life
keep reading

πŸ˜‰