Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Loved Ishani Ragini talking abt cartoon characters.Ranveer really regrets shouting at ishani n ragini.he realized that only ishani can give him relief during stress.Tho Ranveer did this Ishani still is worried whether he had his food or not.Ragini is so scared of Ranveer that she is crying n refuses 2 go near Ranveer.Ranveer is so sad.Ranveer has to do something 2 get back his lovely daughter.

Ishani s dialogues were sharp.as I feared ishani did'nt make a big fuss abt Ranveer shouting at her as she is used 2 his anger.But she is rly hurt with what he did 2 ragini.yes ranveer in anger never thought that breaking d glass may hurt his daughter.loved Ishani saying that Ragini is not born out of sa normal physical relation,she is d symbol of d love..the love which he had since childhood 4 her.As Ishani said kids will behave according to parents' behavior.thats what ranveer is facing now.how can devarsh n disha stoop so low 4 money?Afterall ishani is their sister tho not real.

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishani and Raagini talking on cartoon characters
yes Ranveer regrets on Shouting at Ishani and Raagini
yes he very well know Ishani only can give him relief during stress
yes Ishani is worried for him that he had his food or not

cutie pie is scared on Ranveer that she is crying and refusing to go near
Ranveer and Ranveer is feeling sad
ya let us wish what Ranveer is going to do to get back his daughter

happy you liked Ishani's dialogue
no this time Ishani didn't create any fuss as Ranveer shouted at her but she is
used to him anger
she is hurt that he did it to Raagini
in anger he didn't even think that the glass may hurt her
happy you liked the way Ishani told about Raagini birth is only because of their love
and not because of their normal physical relation
she thinks Raagini as the symbol of Ranveer's love for her from childhood
yes that is right babies will do what her parents do
ya he is facing a tough time now
ya they can they are people to do anything for money
may be Ishani is not their real sister but they should not do it
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii.
The epi is gud but feeling very sorry for ranveer
Ragini is hurt to the extreme so do ranveer...
Ragini is running from her own father. Hope soon ragini will forgive him. Ranveer crying for his behavior, he really needs to do something to get back his daughter's love. Now ishani is not anger with him since she got used to it. But ragini 😭 . ishani is ryt that ragini may get his angry attitude and turn to angry young girl πŸ˜• 😑
Devarsh and disha fall for money to kill their own sister. How cheap they are 😑
Hope everything turns out well
Waiting for the next
Update soon dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and sorry to make you feel sorry for Ranveer
yes Raagini is hurt to the extreme  she is running from her own father
ya let us see how cutie pie will forgive him and Ranveer is crying now for his
behaviour
ya he need to do something to get back Raagini
Ishani is not anger on Ranveer as she got used to it
but cutie pie has not seen his anger
surely she is Ranveer and If she gets this angry young girl that would be because
of Ranveer's behaviour
Devarsh and Disha are stupid people ready to kill their own sister for money
they are cheap
ya let us wish all turns to be good
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hii SakshiπŸ€—

First of all Congratulations for completing 300 episodesπŸ₯³ and a tight hug to you for this achievement πŸ€—
     Nice updates and you are taking the story ahead with lot of twists and turns. And again Ranveer scolded Ishani and hurt her. Why he has to do this everytime. What happened to his promises?? Worst thing is he said that Ishani and Ragini is a problem for him I know he was angry but still this is height. This is not Ranveer we all know. 
     And here Nirbhay is planning to kill Ishani. I knew that Devarsh and Disha are the one who 'll willingly agree to help them😑 But let's see what happens this time and who is going to save Ishani.
Thanks for PM
Waiting for next
Take care❀️

Hi Roshni
thanks for the wishes and for the support that has made the story to come to this
extreme
thanks for the hug and hug you too dear

glad you liked the update and happy you liked the twists and turns in my story
yes our hero scolded Ishani and she is hurt
he is doing this often and he is forgetting his promises too
yes that only hurt Ishani so much as he said Raagini and Ishani are problem for him
yes in anger he is losing his mind
this is not the Ranveer we know

let us see what happens
Nirbhay is planning to kill Ishani and Devarsh and Disha have joined hands to
help them
ya let us see what happens this time and who is going to save Ishani
ya let me update it
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi again a very nice episode I likre the way you move the story to next level πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Raagini has so much fear and anger towards her papa πŸ˜­ I feel very sad for ranveer always he is speaking rubbish in anger and later only  he is realising his mistake😭😭😭  the time ishani spoke with ranveer the dialogues are very nice . 
That bloody chap nirbhay and rithika I hate them very much then now devarsh and disha also joined in the bloody plan πŸ˜‘😑😑 I hope nothing should happen to ishani and she should be saved and that devarsh and disha should be send out of Rv mansion . I hope raagini should be fine and should always play with ranveer as usually she do πŸ˜†
Waiting for your next update bye and take careπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

Hi nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
happy you liked the way the story moved to next level
yes Raagini is scared seeing her papa and yes really sad for Ranveer
he talks rubbish in anger and he will feel after realising it
happy you liked Ishani's dialogue to Ranveer
yes cheap Nirbhay and Rithika they need to be hated only and now Devarsh and
disha join the clue
ya let us wish nothing happen to Ishani and she should be saved
even i with they both should be out of the RV mansion
ya Raagini should be fine and should play with Ranveer as usual
ya let me update it
bye
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Devarsh and disha r soo mean
Ishani give them shelter and for bloody money they r ready to kill ishani
Oh poor soul Raghni did not ready to forgive her father
Let c how Ranveer convinced ishani and Raghni
Keep update

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
yes Disha and Devarsh are always a mean personality
yes Ishani is the one who gave them good life but they are ready to kill her for money
Raagini cutie pie is scared of Raagini
ya let us see how Ranveer makes them both calm
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi di .. 
M as usual late
Donr want to tlk abt devarsh n disha.. 
Cheap characters.. 
Coming to ishvvwr n raagini.. 
Ragini is afrad that too with her own father.. 
Lets c wht ranveer do to make ragini again comfortable with him.. 
How ishvwr patchup.. 
Waiting for next.. Updatw soon.. 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hi sakshi di .. 

M as usual late
Donr want to tlk abt devarsh n disha.. 
Cheap characters.. 
Coming to ishvvwr n raagini.. 
Ragini is afrad that too with her own father.. 
Lets c wht ranveer do to make ragini again comfortable with him.. 
How ishvwr patchup.. 
Waiting for next.. Updatw soon.. 

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no problem for being late
yes they are cheap characters
yes the cutie pie is afraid of Ranveer
ya let us see how Ranveer is going to make the cutie pie comfortable to him
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 305
Devarsh and Disha got down from the taxi and Devarsh gave the taxi fare and they both started to walk towards the RV mansion gate. They walked and they entered RV mansion.
Devarsh:So how to bring Ishani out of the house? Last time when we took her to shopping complex she called Ranveer there. This time nothing like that should happen.
Disha(with a cunning smile):Don't worry If money is given Disha's brain will work so well. Let me get good with Ishani here after. Let me try to take her to ladies places like, Beauty parlor,textiles. for that I am sure she won't call Ranveer. you too try to be near Ishani here after and try to create the old bonding with Ishani.
Devarsh: hmm okay. Let us start the work from tomorrow itself. We should show Ishani to Nirbhay and immediately we need to get the money.(seeing RV mansion a glance):Even after that Amba sent us out of this house for both of us no problem.
Disha: hmm yes.

They both came inside the house and giving a head shake as okay to each other they started to move to their respective rooms.
The evening was moving and there came a time called night. Ishani was reading a story book but her thoughts were only on Ranveer.She was now stuck between Raagini and Ranveer. She didn't want their relationship to be like this. Ishani seeing the clock and getting its 9.00 clock and seeing Raagini who was playing spreading all her toys in the floor.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini:(turning to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Baby can you have your dinner? Its time.
Raagini without getting what Ishani is telling saw her with a innocent look.
Ishani(getting Raagini didn't understand): want Kana?
Raagini(smiling cutely): hmm Kana..mmm.

Ishani smiling to her and took her phone from the tea poi and called to the landline number. The phone was ringing and where as she expected Mala picked the call.She told Mala to bring dinner for Ranveer, Raagini and her. She cut the call and when it was next 20 minutes Mala brought the dinner for three of them. She kept the dinner in the tea poi and smiling to Ishani left from the room.
Ishani(keeping the novel in the sofa and in thoughts):Ranveer? He was so worried as I bit talked in anger to him. He would be in study room I think let me go and give him the dinner. (she saw Raagini who was moving the toy train in the floor):Raagini baby be here for a while let Mama come.
Raagini(without seeing Ishani): Haan.
Ishani cutely smiling seeing her Daughter took the dinner for Ranveer and got up from the sofa. She opened the door and came out and closed the door without locking and she started to walk in the corridor and she came to the study room. She opened the study room door and saw the complete room dark.Ishani kept her hand in the switch board and turned on the lights and she saw the complete room and she didn't find Ranveer there.
Ishani(to herself):Where is Ranveer? I thought he will be here. He is not here means he should have gone out. oh no thinking the way I scolded him he has gone out I think. let me call him for having dinner at least(she saw for phone and got to know phone is in her room):Tk let me go and call him.
She turned off the lights of the study room and closed the study room door and she started to walk in the corridor and came to their room.When she was about open the door of their room she saw the opposite room door open.
Ishani(seeing her room):Mera room door..(thinking for a while):May be Ranveer is here?
Thinking it having the dinner food in her hand she entered the room. She saw Ranveer sleeping in the bed well. Ishani saw his face which was so silent to her now. She thought about the anger he had in the morning and the way he broke the glass in their room.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face): How much silent your face is now? at the same time how much anger you are getting? I really don't know what to do to control your anger.(seeing the dinner in her hand): Even If he is anger on me he used to have his lunch, breakfast at office. Today I messaged him almost 20 times asking did he have breakfast and lunch but he didn't reply to me. Sure today also he would have had breakfast and lunch in office. Now he is sleeping well I don't want to disturb him in his sleep. one time only he is not having dinner know? Let him have breakfast in the morning.(thinking it she started to move out of the room and she closed her room door).
She came to their room and opened the door and came and sat in the sofa and kept the dinner in the tea poi and saw Raagini.
Ishani:Raagini beta come let me feed you dinner.
Raagini:(turning and seeing Ishani): Kana..kana
Ishani: Haan beta Kana aav mama ki pas.

The cutie pie got up from the toys that are surrounded her and cutely walking came to Ishani. Ishani with a smile made Raagini sit in the sofa near her. She took the dinner for Raagini and fed her.The cutie pie had her dinner. Ishani had her dinner and told Mala to take Ranveer's dinner back.She made Raagini sleep and made the cutie pie sleep in the bed. She cleared the toys from the floor and she changed herself and locked the room and laid beside Raagini.
Ishani(saw Raagini who was sleeping cutely near her and she got the image of Ranveer sleep): How much similar you both are? really I too got hurt because you scolded me Ranveer.But more than that I got hurt as you hurt Raagini. She is not ready to come to you Ranveer. I really don't want you both to be like this.
Ishani felt thinking the day as the worst day for them and she too fell in sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING.
The sun rays fell on Ranveer's face were Ranveer was sweating badly and he was feeling a heavy head ache. He touched his forehead and wiped the sweat and shrinking his eyes he slowly opened his eyes. He held the bed sheet with his hand and slowly got up and sat in the bed. He was feeling tiered, as he only had bread and jam yesterday afternoon and the complete day of not having anything was making him dull. He wiped the sweating and made himself okay. He thought about yesterday were his ears were hearing what all Ishani told to him yesterday. He again had tears in his eyes.
Ranveer(to himself); Haan Ishani Raagini is not the result of our physical relationship. She is the symbol of our love If I hurt Raagini means its like I am hurting our love. Nahi I want to talk to you Ishani and I need to clear everything(he wiped his tears and got up and stood in the floor).
His hands started to tremble and his stomach was making him have some different reaction inside his body. As soon as he stood his eyes saw showing some black patches in front of him. He was sweating and his legs were losing the strength and he tried to sit holding the bed and was about to sit were before he could sit his head started to spin and behalf of laying in the bed he fell in the floor near the bed. He closed his eyes and fell into unconscious state.
Ishani completely making herself ready in a red color transparent Saree. She sat in the bed next to Raagini who was sleeping well. Ishani(seeing Raagini): I will never allow anything come wrong in between you and Papa. I will clear all the misunderstanding and I make sure to make you comfortable with Papa again.(she lowered her head and cutely kissed Raagini's tiny forehead); love you Baby.
Ishani got up from the bed and she made sure Raagini is safe between the pillows and she opened the door and she came out and was about to walk to the hall but her glance fell on her room door.
Ishani:(with a anger face):This time know I am not hurt that much but for hurting Raagini itself I am not going to forgive you Ranveer.(thinking about Making Raagini patch up with Ranveer):But in Raagini's heart I should not let this incident to grow before she concludes about Ranveer I need to tell Ranveer to patch up with Raagini by doing something. Let me go and tell him this alone and come other than that I am not going to talk anything to him.
Making a sure decision she started to walk to her room and she touched the door to knock were the door slowly moved that showed the door is not locked inside.
Ishani:Arrey Ranveer didn't wake up in the middle too? I only closed the door and went in the night he has slept well it seems so only the door is as it is I have kept. (taking a deep breath she opened the door and entered the room).
As soon as she entered the sight she saw made her breath to stop for a while.The complete love for her husband was seen in this behaviour of Ishani.
Ishani(with a moist eyes with full love for him):Ranveer(she started to run to Ranveer who was laying in the floor and held his shoulder and raised his head and laid his head in her knees and shook him):Ranveer Ranveer kya hua? why are you on the floor?(her heart started to beat fast and she was tensed): Nahi yesterday he was sleeping in the bed only know then how(shaking Ranveer):Ranveer utto.. Ranveer aankhen kolo..
In a fraction of moment she laid him back in the floor and saw the room a glance and not finding the water jug anywhere and she came out of the room and opened their room door and came to the table and took the water jug in her hand and she came out of their room and going back to her room she came and sat next to Ranveer. She held his head and made him to lay in her lap and took the water from the jug in her hand and sprinkled the water in her face.
Ishani:Ranveer utto.. please I am scared please Utto...(she took some water and again sprinkled the water in his face) .
Ranveer(slowly opened his eyes and saw Ishani laying in her lap with a stammering lips): Is...Ishani ...I.. am..
Ishani(held his shoulder):you no need to tell anything now get up now..

she made him to sit in the floor and held his hand and made him get up and made him to sit in the bed. Ishani took the jug from the floor and went to the table and took a glass and poured the water in it and brought to Ranveer and sat next to him.
Ishani:Drink water now..(she held the water tumbler near his lips).
Ranveer held her hand and started to sip the water. He drank the whole glass water and was relaxing himself.
Ishani:What happen to you suddenly?
Ranveer(still not able to open his eyes properly): Yesterday... I didn't have anything ...I had only jam and bread for Lunch.
Ishani: you didn't have anything yesterday? I messaged you almost 20 times telling to have breakfast and lunch.
Ranveer(seeing her with a half closed eyes): I didn't see the messages till now ..I was busy yesterday.
Ishani:(had a emotional face for him):Tk lay in the bed. Let me bring something for you to have.
Ranveer:Want to brush?
Ishani:you won't be able to stand now Ranveer.Tk ek minute.
She got up and went to their room and took Ranveer's brush and putting tooth paste in it and she came to her room with tooth brush with paste to him.
Ishani:Come with me. (she showed her hands to him),

Ranveer held her hand and got up were Ishani made him to put his hand over her shoulders and she held him well. She made him walk with her and brought him to the washroom and made him to stand near the washbasin. Ranveer held the wall near the washbasin and Ishani showed the tooth brush to him. Ranveer got the tooth brush and started to brush his teeth slowly. He completely brushed his teeth and washed his mouth and he kept the brush near the holder and when he stood he was not able to stand were he immediately hugged Ishani. He closed his eyes in her hug.
Ishani(holding Ranveer well):Ranveer are you okay?Let me call the doctor?
Ranveer(closed eyes in her embrace):I am ...not..able to stand Ish..Ishani. don't want doctor..I ..I am hungry..
Ishani:Tk come with me.(she made Ranveer to come out of her hug and held him close to  her and she brought Ranveer to the bed and made him to sit in the bed):Let me bring something for you.

Ishani was about to go were Ranveer held her hand were his hold was too not firm for Ishani today.
Ishani(turning to Ranveer):What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer(resting his head well in the head rest):Don't want anyone to know about my health in home. If I have something I will be okay.
Ishani:(seeing the worst state of Ranveer with a emotional face):Tk let me come now.
Ranveer:Closed his eyes in the head rest): hmm

Ishani started to walk out of the room and she walked in the corridor with tears in her eyes.
Ishani:For the whole day Ranveer didn't have anything.Thinking he would have had his breakfast and lunch yesterday I didn't wake him up for dinner too.
She wiped the tears and walked quickly and when she came to the hall she saw Mala arranging for the breakfast in the dinning table and Ishani didn't find anyone near the dinning table yet. She went to the dinning table and took a plate and started to serve the breakfast in it.
Mala(coming with water jug from the kitchen): Bhabhi going to have breakfast means sit let me serve you.
Ishani(giving a made up smile): Nahi Ranveer is doing his work in room itself. So let him have the breakfast there itself so only I came to take breakfast for him.
Mala(giving a smile): Tk Bhabhi.

Ishani getting the breakfast ready in the plate before somebody could come started to walk fast and climbing the stairs she walked fast in the corridor and she came to her room. She entered the were she saw Ranveer laying in the bed in a improper position. She went and kept the breakfast in the lamp table and sat next to Ranveer and touched his shoulders.
Ishani:Ranveer utto.. Ranveer(she held his shoulders and made him to sit).
Ranveer(sitting well but grasping for air saw Ishani with the half closed eye): I am ...not able to sit Ishani.
Ishani(took the breakfast plate and took a piece of Peas Paratha and dipped it in the butter and showed it to his mouth); Have it you are hungry that is it. Have it you will feel better.

Ranveer got the Paratha from Ishani's hand and started to eat it slowly. Ishani fed the next piece of Paratha were Ranveer was having it and as Ishani was feeding him he was feeling better. She took Channa Kulcha for him were he was feeling so much better. Ishani feed him the complete breakfast were Ranveer was able to open his eyes well now. He saw her with a thankful look for the way she cared him. Ishani seeing him with a silent face kept the plate in the table and took the water glass and gave the water to him. Ranveer got the glass from her and drank it.
Ranveer(keeping the glass back in the table):thank you Ishani. I am really blessed to marry you.
Ishani:(without telling anything related to what he said):sleep for sometime.

Ishani got up from the bed and went and washed her hands and was about to leave the room. Ranveer immediately got up from the bed and he came and stood in front of her.
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face);Ranveer go and sleep now you are not feeling well.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as no): No I cannot. I am okay now I was hungry and that is why I felt this dizziness. As you feed me I am okay now. (having a sorry face):But I am sorry Ishani..for the way I behaved yesterday morning.
Ishani(seeing him with a normal look):Ranveer its always your style now a days.Showing your anger and hurting me and then asking sorry to me.
Ranveer: Ishani I know I am only wrong but..
Ishani:(in a confirmed look seeing him and in a perfect tone): Make Raagini calm some how Ranveer. She is not ready to be with you. For the first time the behaviour of Raagini yesterday was really different to me. The child who used to run and come to her mother and father is fearing seeing her father yesterday. If you want to ask sorry first ask that sorry to Raagini. Get comfortable with her again.
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay):Tk let me ask sorry to her and make her comfortable again but let me ask sorry to you also I have hurt you too know Ishani .
Ishani(seeing him without any reaction in her face):First make your daughter accept you.

without telling any other word Ishani started to move from that room. Ranveer was having a worried face as Ishani is not ready to talk to him well.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi the chapter is very nice I loved every scenes of the episode πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
I really felt very sad for ranveer:( ishani cried seeing ranveer in that state forgetting her anger πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I also think that ranveer should patch up with raagini soonπŸ˜ƒ I think ishani should inform ranveer before going out of house as four idiots are planning to kill her πŸ€’🀒🀒 this fight should not let ishani's ego of not calling him !!!  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Bye πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Take care and be safe😊

Edited by Nandhini1020 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhi
The epi is niz
Ranveer faint without eating 😭
Its emotional that ishani cared for him even she is anger
And now he have to apologize ragini
It's really not going to be an easy task for him like as ishani
Hope everything sort out well between these three and loved to see father-daughter-mother bond well soon
Keep smiling
Take care 😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago