Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RoshniSingh

Hii Sakshi.. 

I hope you are doing really well😊
Nice updates. Ishveer never miss any chance to romance each other and I like to read  happy IshVeer because they have enough seperations for this life. Ragini is a cutie pie. I love the way she is filling the happiness in IshVeer life. 
     You are always ready to bring some twists in ur storyπŸ˜‰
So Nirbhay is back with a motive of revenge. Let's see how the story unfolds further. 
Thanks for PM
Waiting for next
Take care❀️

Hi Roshni
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good
glad you liked the updates
yes Ishveer never miss any chance they get to romance
yes they really had enough separation in their life
so let us have a good story of that lovely couple
yes cutie pie is the cute Raagini
happy you are liking the way she is bringing happiness in Ishveer life

yes with twist and turns only story will be good ready
hope you are liking my twists
ya Nirbhay is back to revenge
let us see what is going to happen
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 299
As Ishani entered the Doctor's cabin with the nurse Ranveer too entered the Cabin holding Raagini well with him.The cutie pie was seeing the cabin with a silent face. Ranveer was making the cutie pie comfortable by caressing her back with affection. Doctor gave a smile seeing Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile to the Doctor):Good morning Doctor..
Doctor(giving a smile and struggling to get Ishani's name):you Mrs..
Ishani:Ishani Vaghela..
Doctor: Haan sorry I remember your face somewhat but I forgot your name.
Ishani:That's okay Doctor. Today its Vaccination for my Daughter.
Doctor(with a smile showed the chairs in front of her):Please be seated(seeing Ranveer with Raagini): Please you too sir..
Ranveer: Haan
Doctor(seeing the nurse): you please wait in the cabin. Let me give the bill after the injection is done.
Nurse:Okay Madam.

Ishani sat in the chair opposite to the Doctor and Ranveer sat next to her and made Raagini sit in his lap. Raagini sat silently in his lap and rested her head in Ranveer's chest.
Doctor(with a smile): your baby's good name?
Ishani:Raagini vaghela..
Doctor:hmm good and how many months she is old?
Ishani:15 months ..
Doctor: Okay can I have your Babies file?
Ishani: Ya sure(she opened her bag and took Raagini's file and gave it to Doctor).

Doctor got the file with a smile and she started to go through the file.Ranveer saw Ishani were she too saw him and they both exchanged a silent look. Ranveer's glance fell on the Doctor who was smiling and seeing the files of Raagini.
Ranveer(bowing to Raagini in a low tone):Did you see Baby to give pain to us they are smiling like anything?
Raagini(hearing it suddenly laughed her cute laugh and touched Ranveer's cheek with her hand and in a lovely tone); Papa..
Ranveer(too smiled seeing his daughter's laugh and in a low tone):That is it Baby keep smiling.

Ranveer took his head and saw Ishani who was seeing both her husband and daughter with a smile. Ranveer seeing Ishani made his face so casual and gave a wink to her and Ishani too smiled at him.
Doctor(finished reading Raagini's file):So every vaccination has been done at the right time. By the by are you feeding her still?
Ishani:No,I fed her till she was one year and one month old.
Doctor:(giving a smile):hmm okay that is enough but you need to give all the nutritious food to her for her lifelong health.
Ishani:Yes Doctor I am taking care of her health. Its my priority.
Doctor: hmm that's so nice Mrs.Vaghela. Now the vaccination to be done for your baby is MMR-2, Varicella-1 and PCV Booster.
Let us give MMR-2 and Varicella-1 today and PCV Booster let us give it next week.
Ishani: I thought you will make only one injection today.Two injection in same day means hmm okay Doctor..(before she could complete).
Ranveer(with a cute anger):what okay Ishani? they are telling almost two injection per day. oh no how can My daughter bear it. She is a small baby..

Doctor was unable to react to the sudden behaviour of Ranveer.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's sudden anger held his hand):Ranveer what is this? Vaccination means like that only.What Doctor is telling we should do it If we give good vaccination only Raagini will be healthy for life time.
Ranveer:But Ishani..
Ishani(giving a affectionate look to him):Ranveer Raagini's life is important. As a parents its our duty to give her good health.(seeing the Doctor):Sorry Doctor he is bit emotional.
Doctor(with a smile):Its okay Mrs.Vaghela fathers are like this only so protective towards their daughter.

Ranveer gave a light smile to the Doctor without heart. The Doctor got up from her seat and went behind the curtain to bring the injection.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani is it really needed? See Raagini will cry a lot..
Ishani:yes she will cry only Ranveer but Let me manage her Ranveer. If you are not able to see it go out and wait let me bring Raagini after the vaccination.
Ranveer(hugging Raagini well in his embrace): Nahi nahi I am not scared and all. I don't want my daughter to bear the needle pain.
Ishani: Nothing will happen.

As Ishani was telling Doctor came with the two liquid medicine bottles and two syringe in her hand.
Doctor(showing the bed):Mrs. Vaghela could you please make your baby lay in the bed?
Ishani:yes for sure.(seeing Ranveer):Give Raagini Ranveer.
Ranveer(his face was not at all ready for this and seeing Raagini):Baby be brave if it pains tell Papa okay?
Raagini(without getting anything smiling to Ranveer): mmm
Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer's affection on Raagini and she kept her bag in the table and got up and got Raagini from Ranveer.Ranveer too got up after giving Raagini in Ishani's hand and stood behind Ishani. Ishani made Raagini comfortable in her embrace.
Ishani(caressing Raagini's hair):Raagini see this is for your good only. It will pain but for some time only so please bear it.you will cry in pain but Mama will handle you.
Ranveer had a smile seeing the way Ishani convincing Raagini.Ishani started to walk towards the bed were Doctor was ready near the bed and she broke the seal of the liquid medicine and was sucking the medicine in the Syringe. She closed the injection with the cap and She took the next Syringe and opened the seal of the next medicine and suck that medicine in the syringe and had both the injection ready to inject. Ishani came to the bed and made Raagini to sit in the bed were Ranveer too came and stood beside her with a worried face.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Don't worry it won't pain that much and all.
Raagini(with a silent face): Mama (she cutely smiled to Ishani).
Doctor:Can you make her lay in the bed up side down Ishani.Want to inject one injection in her hip and next one in her hand.
Ishani: hmm tk(seeing Raagini):Lay in the bed Baby..
Raagini(cutely): Mama..
Ishani(made her lay and turned her were the cutie pie was about to get up but Ishani held her with her soft hand):wait for a while Raagini.(she took Raagini's shirt up and lowered her pant and showed Raagini's hip to the Doctor)

Raagini was moving her head and was struggling to get up were Ishani held her well. Doctor took the injection cap from the injection and tested the injection and went to inject in Raagini's hip were before Doctor could inject..
Ranveer: Carefully...you need to be very careful Doctor my beti will get pain..
Doctor(who was smiling with care till now bit changed her face to strict):Mr. Vaghela If you are not able to see it could you please(she showed the door of the cabin indicating him to go out).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer held his hand with one hand and Raagini in one hand): Its okay Doctor he is very affectionate towards his daughter that is why? He won't distract you here after.
Doctor:Okay.

Ishani held Raagini well were Ranveer too didn't leave Ishani's hand as she held not to allow him to go out of the cabin. Ishani was about to take her hand from Ranveer's hand were he was seeing Raagini with a worried face and was holding her hand tightly. Ishani managing both Raagini and Ranveer with two hands held Raagini well before she gets up. Doctor held Raagini's hip cum Buttocks part and injected the injection were Ranveer held Ishani's hand tight and Raagini gave a heavy cry were the roof of the cabin would come down hearing her cry. Ranveer as the injection was injected in Raagini held Ishani's hand well were Ishani was feeling pain in her hand and she saw Ranveer with a worried face and tried to leave her hand from Ranveer's hand. The Doctor completely injected the medicine and took the cotton and kept it in the place where the injection was injected.
Doctor:Rub it well with the cotton Mrs. Vaghela.
Ishani: haan(she tried to take her hand were Ranveer was still holding her hand):Ranveer injection is injected please leave my hand.
Ranveer(coming to normal and seeing Ishani's hand):Sorry Ishani..

Ishani took her hand and held the cotton and rubbed it in Raagini's skin were the cutie pie cried a lot by now and she got up from the bed. She was crying to the core she can and she hugged Ishani's stomach with her hands.
Raagini(crying cutely): Mama...
Ishani(caressing her hair with other hand and rubbing the injected place with the cotton well with one hand):Kuch Nahi hua? you are alright..
Doctor:Let me inject the next injection in her hand.Let her be like this itself. you can take the cotton now..

Ishani rubbing it well once again and took the cotton and seeing the injected place is alright took the cotton and throw it in the bin near by her.Raagini was still hugging Ishani tightly and crying loudly were Doctor(took the next injection):Hold her like this itself let me inject it in her hand..
Ishani: hmm okay Doctor..
Doctor held Raagini's hand softly were the cutie pie shook her shoulder heavily but Doctor held firmly and injected the injection in her hand were Raagini again raised her crying tone. Ranveer too almost had tears in his eyes. He saw Raagini who was hugging Ishani very tightly and without able to be there he left from the cabin and came out and sat in the outside chair. Doctor finished the injection and rubbed the place with the cotton and signed Ishani to hold the cotton. Ishani held the Cotton and managed Raagini who was crying so heavily and turned and saw were Ranveer was not near her and she had a doubtful face of where Ranveer went.Rubbing the cotton well in the injected place and throw the cotton in the bin.
Doctor(coming back to her seat):Okay Mrs. Vaghela come by next week let us inject PCV booster.
Ishani: haan okay Doctor.
Doctor: wait outside let me give the bill to the nurse she will bring the bill to you pay in the reception. Give something for your daughter to have and she will sleep for long time today.Allow her to sleep.
Ishani(with a smile): Okay Doctor.Thank you.
Doctor:Thank you.

Ishani took her bag and managing Raagini who was crying so much now and she came out of the cabin and saw Ranveer sitting in the chair silently.Ishani bit relaxed seeing Ranveer there and She sat next to him and made Raagini to sit in her lap.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Enough Baby its done that's all. you are okay now?
Raagini(crying were her face was like red apple): Mama(she showed the injected hand with other hand to Ishani): Mama...
Ishani(caressing the place were the injection was made): nothing will happen okay..(she opened her bag and took the feeding bottle full of milk and opened its cap and showed the bottle near Raagini's mouth):Drink the milk now..
Raagini(lessening her cry): Mama...
Ishani: haan baby drink milk you will be completely okay.

Raagini with tears in her eyes suck the nipple of the bottle and comforted herself in the embrace of Ishani. Ishani seeing Raagini calmed touched Ranveer's shoulder with one hand.
Ishani:Ranveer kya hua?
Ranveer(saw her with a moist eyes): Kuch nahi.
Ishani:Are you feeling for that doctor scolding you.
Ranveer(wiping his moist eyes and turned and saw Ishani with a up and down look):Nahi Ishani not for that and all how much strong you are Ishani? Mother's are always mother's. We men are just a part for child formation but you women's are really a great people. I was not able to bear it Ishani that is why I came out but you managed Raagini so well. We father just seeing the pain of our daughter but you are seeing the future health of your daughter. (giving a smile): To the woman who is doing everything to me and my daughter what I am doing to her? I used to pour all my anger on her, insult her in front of other.,
Ishani:Ranveer come on for the first time you are coming for the vaccination of Raagini.I think that is why you are emotional make yourself calm.
Ranveer(giving a smile); May be I am emotional now.(seeing Raagini drinking the milk and seeing Ishani): I love you both Ishani. For my complete life I will be a good husband to you and a good father to Raagini.
Ishani(with a smile); I know that now come on smile. Let me manage Raagini. She will be okay soon
Ranveer: Hmm okay.
Nurse(came out with the bill):Mr and Mrs. Vaghela bill.
Ranveer:(got the bill): thank you.
Nurse:Pay it in the reception..
Ranveer; Hmm okay(seeing Ishani):Shall we go Ishani?
Ishani: hmm wait a while Ranveer let Raagini finish her milk.
Ranveer: hmm okay.

They waited were Raagini drinking the milk took her mouth from the nipple and saw Ishani with a cute look. Her face was till now reddish like anything. Ishani closed the feeding bottle and keeping it in the bag signed Ranveer let us go.Ranveer got up and took Ishani's bag were Ishani said she will take but Ranveer signed he will and started to walk to the entrance. Ishani held Raagini well in her embrace and started to walk behind Ranveer.They came to the reception were Ranveer paid the bill.
Raagini(cutely showing her hand were the injection was made): Mama..
Ishani: Nothing baby you are cute? no need to cry try to sleep when you are waking up you will be fine.But this time your crying is less only than last time.

Raagini was only showing a silent face to her mother.
Ranveer(paying the bill and turning to Ishani and seeing Raagini):shall we go cutie pie?
Raagini(with a sad face): Papa..
Ranveer:Arrey kya hua?(seeing Ishani):what happen to her Ishani?
Ishani;Nothing Ranveer she is feeling uncomfortable in the place were injection was injected that is why?
Ranveer(pinching Raagini's cheek lovingly): Nothing will happen Baby. Till Mama is with you she will take care of you so well.(he gave a smile to her).

Raagini only saw him with a cute puppy face and showed her hand to him.Ranveer with a smile took Raagini in his hand and kept the cutie pie in her embrace.Ishani got her bag from Ranveer.
Ishani: Let us go Ranveer. If we go back to home she will come back to normal.
Ranveer;Tk come..(he was making Raagini to smile were the cutie pie didn't smile at all).

Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too started to walk beside him.They came to the entrance of the hospital and was coming out of the hospital. Nirbhay and all the other in the car saw Ishani and Ranveer with Raagini.
Nirbhay(seeing his henchman):Remember there should not be any noise in it and before public crowd come to help Ishani Driver we should leave the spot. We should not get caught at any cost.
Henchman(both):Okay Bhaiya.
Henchman 1(seeing henchman 2):: Let me hide behind their car and pull Ishani and bring her to our car as soon as you throw mud in her husband face and you throw the mud in her husband face hiding near the driving seat of their car.
henchman 2: okay.
Nirbhay: As soon as your bring Ishani I will open the door and stab her.
Henchman 1: Okay Bhaiya..

Both the henchman got down from the car and henchman 1 went and hided himself behind Ranveer's car in a way to pull Ishani and bring her to Nirbhay's car. Henchman 2 had the mud in his hand and hided himself near Ranveer's car driving seat side. Ranveer and Ishani were coming towards their car smiling to each other and trying to make Raagini smile. Ranveer had Raagini in his hand and was telling some jokes to make her smile but the cutie pie was not at all smiling. They were coming to the car were Nirbhay wore the black cloth and covered his face and signed Rithika to wear it. The Driver started the car and was ready to take the car as soon Ishani is stabbed. Rithika too wore the black cloth and covered her face and Nirbhay took the knife and was ready to stab Ishani.
Ranveer and Ishani came near their car and Ishani touched the car door and waited for Ranveer's to open the door and release the center lock. Henchman 1 was waiting for henchman 2 to throw the mud on Ranveer were Ranveer was about to come to the driving door of the car and the henchman 2 put the mud towards the face of Ranveer were that was the moment a man came and stood in front of Ranveer calling him "Ranveer" were the mud fell on the man's back. Henchman 1 thinking the mud is put immediately went to hold Ishani's hand were there was another girl holding Ishani's hand with a smile calling her "Ishani".
Man(feeling the mud put over him turned and saw who was it and immediately held the henchman and jerked the mud in his shirt):Who are you? why did you put mud on me?
Henchman 2:Sir actually I ...
Girl(Seeing the henchman about to catch Ishani and standing managing himself seeing her):Who are you? why have you come towards Ishani?

Ranveer and Ishani took time to realize everything happening around them for a while.
Man(with a violent face held henchman collar):who are you?
Nirbhay and Rithika hit their own hands as their plan completely failed. Nirbhay's driver turned off the car and Nirbhay was worried as his henchman were caught.
Rithika(in a low tone):What henchman you are having?Finally they got caught.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Who the hell this man and girl?
Rithika:May they are the one who has got help from Ranveer or Ishani. I have seen this girl but I am not sure who she is?
Henchman 2(seeing the man holding his shirt very well and thinking Nirbhay telling not to got caught):Sir actually we met our friends here and thought they will come here only and we thought to make fun of them but putting mud on them and pulling them suddenly so only we were hiding here. But mistake it was about to fall on this sir(showed Ranveer):and that time you came in the middle.
Henchman 1:Yes sir we did for our friends(seeing the girl):we did for our friends only Madam.
Ranveer(seeing the man and the girl after these many days with a smile):Leave him Girish they are only telling know leave them.They have done it for fun.
Girish:As you are telling I am leaving him(left his collar):go now(seeing henchman 1): you too leave..
Henchman 1& 2:Okay sir(they started to walk from there).
Nirbhay and Rithika hided them well in the car and made sure they should not fall in Ranveer and Ishani's sight.
Ishani(seeing the girl with smile): Shenela you are alright now? when you came out of coma?
Shenela(smiling with a gratitude seeing Ranveer):Its everything because of RV only.
Girish(with a smile): Haan Ishani its complete because of RV only.Because of him only today Shenela and I are happy in our life.After Chiraag dead even that time I was hiding from the police for long time thinking they will arrest me in the case for shooting RV and Shenela was in coma. RV gave all the possible kind of treatment to Shenela with the help of good Doctors and one day I hided myself and I came to see Shenela in the hospital and that time RV too came to hospital to see Shenela's condition and he caught me and finally I told the truth and Ranveer told he withdraw the case and told me to be near Shenela and cure her. After a lot of treatment Shenela came out of coma and she is fine now. (seeing Ishani):by the by RV was feeling that he lost you in his life when Shenela came out of coma but now..
RV(with a smile): Now we are having a child(he showed Raagini).
Girish:oh that is nice everything was because of that Chiraag only.
Shenela(came to RV and pinched Raagini's cheek):So cute she is?Thank you RV for all the help you did to me and my brother
RV:Its okay Shenela you are happy now know?
Shenela:Hmm I am really happy Bhaiya has started a business of textiles and I am too helping in his business we are really happy(seeing Ishani): I am so happy to see you with RV Ishani.
Ishani(coming to her): Haan I am so happy in my life now and to see you very healthy again I am too happy. I could not forget that night when you were hit by the car by Chiraag. Finally you are back I am so happy. (thinking for a while): By the by why you both are in hospital now?
Girish:My friend met with a accident and he underwent a operation and he is in this hospital only so only I and Shenela came to see him and as we saw you both we just came here and as we saw two men trying to misbehave only we need to create a scene.
RV:They would have tried to catch their friends only anyways Really happy to see you both after a long time.Always stay in touch.
Girish:Sure RV
Shenela(seeing Ishani): You both in hospital?
Ishani:For our daughter's vaccination.
Shenela:That's so nice.
Girish:Shall we go Shenela?
Shenela:haan Bhaiya(seeing Ishani and RV):Let us leave Ishani and RV.
RV:Tk
Ishani:Bye..

They waved their hands to Ishani and Ranveer and started to move towards the hospital were Ranveer came to the driving side and opened the door and sat in the driving seat. Ishani opened the door and sat next to him were Ranveer gave Raagini to Ishani.Ranveer started the car and left the hospital premises and he started to drive towards RV mansion.
The way Ranveer and Ishani helped others only protected them today without knowing it with a smile Ranveer and Ishani were heading towards their house.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes..since ishani is very much attached 2 ragini she is a competition 4 ranveer.when nirbhay saw ishani he fell 4 her again n did'nt feel like killing her.i was relieved that he will back out from his plan 2 kill ishani.but that ritika is brainwashing him n nirbhay is planning everything again.ranveer pretends to be not scared of injection n still he says y d doctors cant give gud health 2 children thru medicines instead of vaccination.ha ha.
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well a very gud thing happened..
Nirbhays plan backfired..hehe..
Ranveer he is so..Caring..
Poor ragini had to suffer two injection s..
U said right there help to other people had only saved them.
Anyways all the best to their further life..πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy saksi dii. The epi is so niz... Loved everything..
And seeing ragini's pain ranveer is emotional and left the cabin. And that's true dr. Mom iis a mom. She is strong enough to bear the child's pain if it is for gud. And loved the way nirbhay and rithika plan flopped. S dr. Ishveer good deed saved them today.
If we do something gud to others it will surely help us on the needed time...
Its really niz of u dr
Waiting for next
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii Sakshi.. πŸ€—
Nice update with a very good message behind it- " You Get what you Give". IshVeer never did anything wrong with anyone. They helped Girish and Shanella and they are unknowingly saved by them today πŸ˜Š It's very well said You reap what you sow.. So, again Nirbhay's plan failed.
         Loved to see an emotional Ranveer who can't see her daughter in pain. Every chapter shows the strong bond and trust IshVeer have for each other and their small family us very cute and happy family now. 
  Thanks for PM
Waiting for next
Take care❀️
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A big relief !!!!... I thought they would b successful in their plan ...but they wouldn't... Hope in the next epi both nirbhay & ritika would met a serious car accident & die in the spot... Great to c both ISHVVER & RAAGINI r perfectly hale & hearty...excellent episode... B safe & sound sissy
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wawo this was amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally my ishveer saved ragni too😊😊😊😊
you are too good sakshi what a way you found to save ishveer. shanila and his bro amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

my ranveer so sensitive cant see ragni in painβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ishu is strong yar she handle both ragni and ranveer😊😊😊

waiting for next update.😳😳😳

once again mind blowing update dear full of care and love ❀️❀️❀️😳😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

yes..since ishani is very much attached 2 ragini she is a competition 4 ranveer.when nirbhay saw ishani he fell 4 her again n did'nt feel like killing her.i was relieved that he will back out from his plan 2 kill ishani.but that ritika is brainwashing him n nirbhay is planning everything again.ranveer pretends to be not scared of injection n still he says y d doctors cant give gud health 2 children thru medicines instead of vaccination.ha ha.

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
yes Raagini and Ishani are attached to each other and yes surely Raagini is the 
competition for Ranveer
yes Nirbhay fell for her and he was wanting to get her only 
and Rithika brainwashed him and again he started to plan 
Ranveer made himself brave in front of Ishani as he is not scared of injection 
he is thinking why they don't give children health through medicine 
glad you liked 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Well a very gud thing happened..

Nirbhays plan backfired..hehe..
Ranveer he is so..Caring..
Poor ragini had to suffer two injection s..
U said right there help to other people had only saved them.
Anyways all the best to their further life..πŸ˜‰

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
happy you liked the thing happened
yes Nirbhay's plan backfired happy you liked it 
Ranveer is caring so much 
yes cutie pie suffered two injections 
yes their help saved them at right time 
ya wish they all best for further life
keep reading πŸ˜‰