Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Both epi 294 & 295 is r fantastic... Ishani Vaghela's modern avatar dangerously cool...coming to these episodes ...both r fantastic s always... Waiting for next update... B safe & sound

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the episode
yes Ishani in modern avatar
glad you liked it
happy you liked both the next chapters too
ya let me update it
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi again sorry for not replying πŸ˜­ I was busy with my exams  .  past all episodes are awesome πŸ˜‰ ishani in modern look was very hot πŸ˜³ the chapter is very romantic . and poor ranveer not able to control himself thinking that he is not able to spend time with ishani😲 waiting for your next update and thanks for your pm

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
exams are important
glad you liked all the episode
yes Ishani is modern avatar
glad you liked it
happy you liked the romance
yes Ranveer is not able to control himself thinking not able to spend time with
Ishani
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 296
It was 5.30 early morning of Mumbai were the Sun too didn't show up its face. Nirbhay was sleeping well in his bed. He was feelings something uncomfortable and he was sweating badly were there was a dream running in front of him.
DREAM..
Naina:(seeing Nirbhay): Bhaiya you won't revenge that Ranveer and Ishani. you are taking rest to this extreme?
Nirbhay was seeing Naina and was still struggling to sleep or wake up.
Naina;(having tears in her eyes and was crying a lot):Bhaiya I complete gave my life for my love. I cut my hand and died as I didn't get that Ranveer. I was feeling a heavy pain during my dead. That Ranveer and Ishani are the soul responsibility for my dead. Because of Ranveer rejecting me for the first time I was defeated in front of the world. And the reason for Ranveer to reject me is that Ishani. I hate her Bhaiya that Ranveer should feel for rejecting me and Ishani should die as she should not live with the man I loved(having a requesting face);will you do it Bhaiya? or you are going to sleep like this only?(changing her face to strict face): you have to do or else...
Nirbhay(immediately got up from the sleep): Naina(he was sweating badly and grasping for air and slowly relaxing himself); Naina...(thinking about the way Naina died his face changed to anger): Ishani you only thought me what is family and how does a family mean to a man when you was in my clutches.I started to like my family hearing your words at the same time Because of you only today I lost my sister no (he got up from the bed and came to the window): No Ishani I should not leave you easily.I accept that I had lure on you even after I came out of Coma but when Naina died I really want to kill you only Ishani. I should kill you for cheating me once and running with Ranveer, I should kill you for beating me hardly and when I was in coma again you got the life my sister want to live.I will kill you and that Ranveer should cry for rejecting my sister. (he was having a anger face and held the wall of both the sides of the window and was seeing the partially dark Mumbai with a anger face).

It was morning 7.30 when Ishani came out of washroom after brushing and  making herself fresh and she came to the cupboard for taking the dress and go to bath. She was seeing the cupboard and she was glancing over all her dress. She was bit confused what to wear. She was moving the Chudidar one by one and was seeing what to wear. Ranveer came out of the sleep and opened his eyes. He got up and sat in the bed and rubbed his face with both the hands and when he saw in front of him Ishani was showing her back to him and was seeing for her dresses. Ranveer had a naughty smile in that morning and he got down from the bed and was slowly walking towards her to hug her from behind.
Ishani(taking a cream color chudidar): hmm this will be okay.(she was making it okay and closed the cupboard and before she turn Ranveer came to her and lovingly hugged her from behind.
Ishani(realizing Ranveer's hug):Ranveer tum?
Ranveer(hugging her with a smile):Good morning.
Ishani(smiling and in a cute tone):hmm good morning Mr. Vaghela leave me now..
Ranveer:Be with me for some time then go.
Ishani: Ranveer chodo na..
Ranveer(seeing the chudidar she is having in her hand):Ishani today I am going to be in home only please at least today wear Saree for me.
Ishani:Ranveer I said the reason know why I am not wearing the Saree?
Ranveer(cutely turning her to him and in a instant got the chudidar from her hand):Wear Saree today and If you allow let me make you wear it.
Ishani:(seeing him with a smile):oh for this only you are demanding me to wear Saree.
Ranveer:actually not that but there is a demand already know? I asked this demand of making you wear the Saree when we were in Nagpur. Tell me when can I got that demand full filled?
Ishani:Nahi Ranveer not today.
Ranveer:(with a smile): Okay I won't make you wear Saree today but at least today wear Saree know?
Ishani:(giving a impossible head shake and smile):Tk Ranveer let me wear it but tell me why you want to see me in Saree?
Ranveer:let me tell you(cutely moved her a side and opened her cupboard and kept her Chudidar in the cupboard and closed it and turned to her and pulled her close to him with a smile): Ishani you know always the Saree gives a special beauty to woman. And especially Ishani you look so good in Saree. (having a cute disappointed look):but now days you are in Chudidar only so I want to see you in Saree today at least.
Ishani(with a smile): Okay let me wear the Saree leave me now
Ranveer(pulling her more close):How will I leave you as it is? Now only Raagini is sleeping and Now only my Ishani is free so (cutely went close to her and keeping his lips near her lips in a low tone): Love me for sometime.
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's closeness and his lips near her lips):Ranveer you didn't blush also..
Ranveer:Dirty Kiss Ishani..
Ishani: Nahi I am not ready
Ranveer(without hearing it he lovingly held her and made her back to hit the cupboard and being close to her):I am ready Ishani.
Ishani(held his shoulders with both the hands and seeing his lips in a low tone): Ranveer..
Ranveer: hmmm
Ishani: Today I need to go to hospital..
Ranveer(got a doubtful face and took back his lips and saw her):Ishani you are alright know?suddenly why you need to go to hospital?
Ishani:(touching his chest with her hand):Relax relax I said I need to go to hospital only. I am not going for me..
Ranveer:Then?
Ishani:For Raagini
Ranveer:Arrey what happen to her?
Ishani:Ranveer now she is 15 months old and its time for her next vaccination. She need to take three vaccinations now I hope they will give only one vaccination today and for the rest of the two vaccination they will tell another date to us.
Ranveer:oh Vaccination should me done at times know?till today all the vaccination you only took her to hospital with Maa or Baa. I really don't know anything about it Ishani.
Ishani:That's okay its mother's responsibility only. Tell me shall I go to hospital today?
Ranveer:you can go but not alone I am going to be in home only today. Let me also come with you(he gave a smile)Today let me also take my responsibility as a father to my child.
Ishani:Okay let us(making him leave her):Now go and brush and fresh up and sit in the sofa let me go and bath and you take bath next to me.
Ranveer(seeing her and giving a impossible head shake):For Romance alone you won't be ready know?

Ishani gave a cute smile to him were Ranveer seeing her with a cute strict look and entered the washroom. Ishani opened her cupboard and took a Saree for her to wear and took the other dresses needed for her and waited for Ranveer to come out.She went and saw Raagini who was sleeping so quietly.
Ishani:(to herself):for the last vaccination you cried a lot don't know how I am going to make you bear the pain of the injection.
When she was thinking it Ranveer came out of the washroom wiping his face with a towel and he went and sat in the sofa. Ishani entered the washroom were Ranveer went to his cupboard and took the dresses need for him and he waited for Ishani to come after her bath.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay making himself ready wearing a Sandal color Kurta and pant was coming down in the stairs. Aarthi was serving her mother,Uttam and Vikram their breakfast. Nirbhay came to the dinning table and sat in the center chair of the table. All were surprised to see him.
Nirbhay: (seeing Aarthi):Aarthi can I get my breakfast?
Aarthi(in a surprise tone):Bhaiya why you came down? you can be in room know? till yesterday you were having the food in your room only know?
Nirbhay: Today I thought to get back to my activities.
Nirbhay's mother: Nirbhay you need to take rest for some more days.
Nirbhay(in a confirmed tone): I am okay now Maa. I am completely okay.As I took rest I regained my powers which I lost due to that accident. Don't worry Maa this is not the time for me to sit and relax I need to get justice to our Naina. I will do it.

Aarthi and Uttam were shocked seeing Nirbhay's way of talking.They both exchanged a worried look.
Nirbhay's mother: Haan I know you need to do it but your health.
Nirbhay(before she could tell): Nothing will happen to me(seeing Aarthi):give my breakfast Aarthi..
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay a feared look):Tk Bhaiya.

Aarthi kept the plate in front of him and started to serve him. Nirbhay started to have his breakfast.
Nirbhay's mother:Do what ever to that Ishani and Ranveer Nirbhay at the same time you need to be safe and your health is too important to us.
Nirbhay:(having his breakfast in a normal tone):Haan maa let me take care of it by the by Where is Rithika?
Aarthi:She will come Bhaiya.
Nirbhay: hmm tk.

Aarthi too sat and served herself and all were having their breakfast silently. As the time was going all were finishing their breakfast one by one and washing their hands and they were going back to their works for the day. Nirbhay finishing his breakfast got up and washed his hands and when he was wiping his hand with the towel Rithika who was completely ready for the day was coming to the dinning table. Nirbhay too was about to leave from the dinning table at the right time were both stood facing each other.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay with a silent face):Nirbhay you are okay now?
Nirbhay(clearing his throat): hmm Nirbhay is completely okay to revenge. Had your breakfast?
Rithika:no not yet..
Nirbhay: Have your breakfast and come to my room I want to talk to you.
Rithika: hmm okay.

Giving a head shake to Rithika Nirbhay started to walk towards his room.Rithika seeing no one around her took the plate and sat in the chair and served herself and started to have her breakfast.
Rithika(having the breakfast and with a surprised face):Oh my god that means Nirbhay is back to revenge Ishani and Ranveer?(she had a smile):So good joining hands with Nirbhay was right only. But I want him to succeed in revenging Ishveer at least this time. Let me finish my breakfast quickly and go and see Nirbhay I am eager to know what he is going to do to Ishveer.
Rithika started to have the breakfast quickly and taking time finished her breakfast and washed her hands and she started to walk towards Nirbhay's room. She went and saw Nirbhay's room where his room door was open.She saw Nirbhay setting his hair seeing the mirror.She knocked the door which was open.
Nirbhay(hearing the knock seeing outside and seeing Rithika with a silent face):Come in.(he took the watch from the dressing table and wore it).
Rithika(came inside and saw Nirbhay): you wanted me to come to your room,
Nirbhay(making his final check in the mirror and turned to Rithika):This time at least we need to succeed in revenging Ishani and Ranveer. The plan should not get failed like the previous ones okay?
Rithika: hmm okay.
Nirbhay(with a serious face):Because this time I am not planning to get Ishani in my bed or you too not trying to marry anyone to Ranveer. This time(with a revengeful face):I am going to do a murder and that is I am going to kill Ishani and make Ranveer cry for his life time losing her. If anywhere our plan get fail we will be get caught to police so we need to plan accordingly and kill Ishani and we too need to escape from this case. Only Ishani need to know that she is been killed by Nirbhay other than that no one should get to know its me Nirbhay;
Rithika:Why we need to do it? Let us hire some professional killer and kill Ishani.
Nirbhay(in a immediate tone): Nahi nahi not at all. Because of Ranveer rejecting Naina only Naina died and because of that Ishani coming to the spot of Ranveer and Naina marriage only Naina marriage got stopped. They made my Naina to cry a lot and finally my sister committed suicide. For those kind of people I don't want someone to kill them. Only this Nirbhay need to kill that Ishani. I will do it.(seeing Rithika):Now come with me.

He started to walk were Rithika too started to walk behind him.They both came down in the stairs and they crossed the hall and came to the entrance of the house. Nirbhay's henchman were ready for the day and they were in front of his house.
Nirbhay(seeing his two henchman):get inside the car.
Both henchman:Tk Bhaiya.

Nirbhay sat in the car back seat were Rithika sat beside him. Other two henchman sat behind them.
Nirbhay(seeing Driver):Drive the car according to the direction Rithika is telling you
Driver nodded his head as okay were Rithika didn't know where he is telling her to direct the route.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Tell the route to RV mansion.
Rithika(had a smile): okay let me(seeing Driver):Drive straight and leave our area.
Driver:Tk madam(he started to drive according to Rithika route).
Rithika(in thoughts): Not bad Nirbhay has finally came to the form of revenging after taking rest finally Ishveer love story end is nearing. Ishani will die and Ranveer will cry wow I am enjoying it.

Rithika started to direct the route were Driver was driving according to her instruction and they were on the way to RV mansion.
RV MANSION.
Ranveer was playing candy crush in his phone with a smile were the washroom door was opened and Ishani came out and she came to the mirror and started to dry her hair. Ranveer playing the game and bit losing a game when he was having a lost face and as a glance his eyes fell on Ishani. He had a happy smile which had the complete happiness which a husband will have for his wife. His eyes stuck to Ishani who was in her blue Saree with golden border. She was wearing a golden color Blouse 3/4th blouse and was a backless blouse. There was knot in it and the knot was having the decoration bells in it. Ishani was drying her hair with the hair dryer and she started to make herself ready. She was making her make up were Ranveer didn't even take his eyes from her and his lips was having a constant smile. Ishani making herself perfectly ready took the Mangalsutra from the dressing table draw and was about to wear it were Ranveer immediately got up and walked quick and came and stood in front of her. Seeing Ranveer suddenly near her she paused for a while.
Ishani(seeing him with a questioning face):Kya hua?
Ranveer seeing her close to him and losing himself in her beauty held her hand and got the Mangalsutra from her hand were Ishani saw him without understanding. Ranveer held the both the ends of the Mangalsutra and made her wear the Mangalsutra and hooked it. Ishani had a smile in her lips seeing Ranveer's behaviour.
Ishani(seeing him with a fun making smile): you have come to me at the right time I was about to wear Mangalsutra means you were seeing me only till now?
Ranveer(like a complaining child): I used to see you always from childhood but you only don't have time to see me.
Ishani(cutely caressing his hair): oh my baby how cute tum?
Ranveer(in a immediate Instant went close to her and putting his hand behind her pulled her close to him were his hands were caressing her back well): please ek kiss..
Ishani(seeing Raagini sleeping): not now please Raagini is with us.
Ranveer(going close to her lips): Sleeping only know?
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer:(losing himself to her in a trembling tone): Please Ishani you are so beautiful I am not able to control myself please...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face that is longing for her):Ranveer see this is not the right time I can get how you feel but for now don't want know?
Ranveer:(taking back his face and seeing her with a silent face):Then when? you are completely with Raagini only Ishani when she is sleeping also you are not ready to be with me.(he lowered his head and had a disappointed face).
Ishani(with a cheering smile held his cheek and her one hand and made him to see her): Ranveer you no need to be this much disappointed you wanted only kiss know(she turned his face to other side and seeing his cheek gave a deep kiss in his cheek): Is it enough?
Ranveer(turning to her with a smile): hmm If I ask a lip lock all the time you will give a kiss in my cheek and make me calm.
Ishani: you are happy now know?
Ranveer: Haan I am so happy getting my Ishani kiss and seeing my Ishani in Saree. you are beautiful today that my eyes want to see only you today.
Ishani(with a smile):Thank you so much for being without losing interest on me even after I am becoming a mother.

Ranveer gave a smile and saw the dressing table and spotting the Kumkum box and holding Ishani in one hand and took the kumkum box with one hand and opened it and took Kumkum from it. He brought his finger to her forehead were Ishani too was smiling seeing Ranveer after so many days applying KumKum in her forehead. Ranveer with a smile touched her forehead with his finger. Ishani closed her eyes were Ranveer with a smile took his finger from her forehead were Kumkum was in her forehead.
Ranveer(saw her with a smile in a cute tone): you are complete Mrs. Ranveer Vaghela and I love you.
Ishani:(opened her eyes and smiling to him):okay go and bath and come let us have our breakfast and leave to hospital.
Ranveer:Tell me at least I love you Ishani. All the time only I am telling it but you are not telling and even not showing you love too.
Ishani:(giving a fun face): oh without telling I love you and without showing my love only I am mother to your child.
Ranveer:you have said me (with a child like face): But its not enough for me I want to get your love for my complete life time Ishani.

They both smiled to each other and in a instant lovely eye lock hit their forehead with each other and were lost in each other but that was the moment Nirbhay's car came near RV mansion and Nirbhay told the driver to park the car opposite to RV mansion hiding behind the tree.
Rithika:What are you going to do Nirbhay?
Nirbhay:Let me tell you I want Ishani to come out of her house and that is it after that she will go inside her house only as a dead body. (he put his hand inside his Kurta pocket and took a sharp knife and saw the knife with a revengeful face): I am going to end Ranveer and Ishani's love life for sure.

Screen splits on Ishani and Ranveer hitting their forehead with each other with a smile in their faces and Nirbhay having the knife in his hand with a revengeful face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh..nirbhay is back 2 take revenge.he wants 2 kill ishani.ritika supporting him.oh..2 terrors.ranveer wants 2 c ishani in saree as woman looks most beautiful in saree.typical manπŸ˜ƒ.ranveer admiring her when she was drying her hair after bath,making her wear mangalsuthran n sindoor was romantic.u have described ishani's blouse very well.ranveer is lost in her.if he asks 4 lip kiss she kisses on his cheek.ha ha.ishani is happy that even after becoming a mother ranveer is romantic with her.ishveer scenes r always cute  simple n romantic
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhi.
The epi is niz as always and nirbhay is back with revenge of killing ishani
What's gonna happen now. He was ready with knife and ishveer going to hospital for ragini...
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Oh my GOD ... nirbhay is back again...y that swine isn't dead while in coma???... Hope nothing goes wrong with both Ranveer & Ishani...hope that nirbhay & rithika fall into their own traps...help me sissy I'm trembling in extreme fear... Update next episode... B safe & sound
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Ranveer want ishani to wear saree becoz she looks more beautifull in saree
I also like her in saree
Ranveer always need romance naughty Ranveer
So nirbhay singh is back to kill ishani and make Ranveer cry
This ritika know just want to kill her
Take care
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

oh..nirbhay is back 2 take revenge.he wants 2 kill ishani.ritika supporting him.oh..2 terrors.ranveer wants 2 c ishani in saree as woman looks most beautiful in saree.typical manπŸ˜ƒ.ranveer admiring her when she was drying her hair after bath,making her wear mangalsuthran n sindoor was romantic.u have described ishani's blouse very well.ranveer is lost in her.if he asks 4 lip kiss she kisses on his cheek.ha ha.ishani is happy that even after becoming a mother ranveer is romantic with her.ishveer scenes r always cute  simple n romantic

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes now Nirbhay is back to take revenge
he is thinking to kill Ishani
Rithika is too supporting him
there are 2 terrors now
yes he is typical man want to see Ishani in saree which makes woman beautiful
happy you liked Ranveer admiring her and making her wear Magalsutra and
Sindoor
glad you liked the description of Ishani's blouse
Ranveer lost himself in her
yes Ishani used to do it always making him calm by kissing in cheek
Ishani is happy that Ranveer's love didn't reduce on her even after she is a mother
happy you liked Ishveer scenes
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dhi.
The epi is niz as always and nirbhay is back with revenge of killing ishani
What's gonna happen now. He was ready with knife and ishveer going to hospital for ragini...
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
Glad you liked the episode
yes Nirbhay is back to revenge by killing Ishani
let us see what is going to happen now
he is having Knife with him
and Ishveer are planning to go to hospital for Raagini
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Oh my GOD ... nirbhay is back again...y that swine isn't dead while in coma???... Hope nothing goes wrong with both Ranveer & Ishani...hope that nirbhay & rithika fall into their own traps...help me sissy I'm trembling in extreme fear... Update next episode... B safe & sound

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
Nirbhay is back again
he should have died but he came back
ya let us wish that nothing should go wrong for Ishveer
Nirbhay and Rithika should fall in their own traps I too wish the same
sorry to make you feared
ya let me update it
keep reading
πŸ˜‰