Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nice beauriful amazing chapter.. 

Waiting foe next.. Eager to know wgts tgere in the box.. 

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the chapter 
ya let me update it dear 
ya let us see what is there in that box
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Beautifull episodes
The way ishani kissed Ranveer is so cute
Raghni is so intellegent
So our Ranveer wants to spent timr with ishani
Let c which surprize he plan
Take care

Hi Hafsa 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the episodes 
happy that you liked the way Ishani kissed Ranveer 
glad you liked Raagini's intellegence
yes now Ranveer wants to spend time with Ishani 
let us see what is his surprise plan 
take care
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved nitin ishani conversation.the reason y he left d place was said with emotions.so the money was sent by nitin.on the show i've seen that part.but did they reveal who the sender was on the show?so sweet of nitin 2 send falguni's insurance money 2 ishani 2 help her.ranveer feels so guilty of accusing her of stealing 2 make that money n the apology scene was lovely.ishani ffeeding nitin with curd sugar like her maa used 2 do was nice.ranveer has given a nice post to nitin in his office.hope everything goes smooth.wish these nitin ishani scenes were real n they had shown them on d show.ishveer romantic scenes were so nice.Ishani Ragini scenes were so cute.Ishani bathing ragini was cute.its true that with a baby chudidar is easier.but like any man he wants 2 c his wife in saree as saree makes women best looking.what gift did ranveer give ishani 2 make her d most beautiful?guess more ishveer romantic moments r up

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishani and Nitin conversation 
happy you liked the way I wrote why he left 
yes money was sent by Nitin they showed that money came from Nitin joshi 
but they didn't show Nitin in that part and they didn't tell anything about it after it 
yes Nitin sent Falguni Insurance amount to Ishani to help her 
Ranveer is now feeling guilty for accusing her of stealing
happy you liked the apology scene 
glad you liked Ishani feeding curd for Nitin as Falguni used to do it
happy you liked Ranveer giving good post in his office 
ya all will go well 
ya they would have showed Nitin and Ishani scene in the show 
glad you liked Ishveer romance and Ishani Raagini scene 
glad you liked Raagini bathing scene and its really convienent for mother's is chudidar
yes all the man wants to see his wife in Saree as they look so good in it 
ya let us see what gift Ranveer has given 
ya there is a cute moment for them 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi hi
Both episodes were nice ishani and nitin bonding well and apparently even ranveer realised his mistake of spoiling her name
Ishveer are so awesome but ragini is the real competition to ranveer she also wants ishani always near her
This was very nice and ishani is becoming bold day by day.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked both the episode 
glad you like Nitin and Ishani bonding 
yes Ranveer got to know his mistake of spoiling Ishani's name 
happy you liked Ishveer 
yes Raagini is the real competition for Ranveer as she too wants Ishani always 
near her 
glad you are liking it and yes Ishani is becoming bold day by day 
ya let me update it 
keep reading 

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi My dear cute friends and readers,

Next episode 295 will have a lovey dovey moment of Ishveer. They will be spending some good time with each other. Ishani will be in a extreme modern avatar. Hope all of you will like this lovely moment of Ishveer. Let me post a photo of how Ishani would be in the episode have a look at the image and continue reading and enjoy reading.This will be Ishani vaghela look:

Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh.. Niz look dr... So now eagerly waiting for next... Update soonEdited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow sakshi amazing keep update 
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh beautiful look di wairing for next.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 295
Ishani started to open the gift pack. she opened the gift slowly and when she unwrapped the gift pack it was a box. Ishani opened the top of the box were she saw a dress for her. Ishani had a smile seeing it. There was another piece of chit inside the box. Ishani took the chit from the box were Ranveer has written some words for her.
Ishani(started to read the words Ranveer has written):I hope you remember my demand of asking for my Sunny in front of me. I have presented this dress for you today. I know we are now a days hardly finding time for each other. Ishani I love to see you in this dress please wear and give my Sunny in front of me. you will look more and more beautiful in this dress. Will you wear it???
your lovely Ranveer.

Ishani reading it had a smile and keeping the chit back in the box and took the dress from the box and saw the dress well. It was a short frock which was of white and black strips.
Ishani(to herself): My Ranveer know he is really a man to admire me to the extreme he can. I don't know what kind of love he has for me till today. He wants to be with me 24/7, Don't know how he is like this without getting bored of me.(she saw the dress once again): I want to wear this dress. I know I have already wore these kind of dresses but If I today wear this know my Ranveer won't leave me that easily.(as she was talking to herself she heard the sound of door opening).
Ishani turned to the door of the room were Ranveer was entering the room with a cute smile. He was looking so cool in his white t-shirt and black track suite. He was having a big cover in his hand and he kept it in table near by and he locked the room and came and stood in front of Ishani.
Ranveer:(with a smile):Liked the gift?
Ishani(saw him controlling her shyness):Ranveer this is what you said as you wanted Sunny Leone in front of you?
Ranveer: Haan you only said know you will do it for me. (going close to her in a cute romantic look): Haan I want to see you in this dress. Long back during a valentines day I presented you a short dress now today I am presenting it. Will you give my Sunny?
Ishani(thinking for a while):hmm okay but on one condition..
Ranveer:Condition? what is the condition?
Ishani: Let me wear it but you should leave me after one hour and I am not ready today for love sharing and all.
Ranveer: hmm okay fine I will leave you after one hour all I need is to be with you alone for sometime.Even I too want some other thing from you.
Ishani:(with a not understanding face):What you want?
Ranveer:You want to dance with me wearing this dress, and let us share some sweet things between us okay. Then let us go back to our room and sleep.
Ishani:(with a smile): okay..
Ranveer:Fine go and change and come.
Ishani:you should not make fun of me.
Ranveer: I won't make fun and all.

Ishani giving a head shake with a shy smile entered the washroom taking the dress in her hand. She went inside were Ranveer made sure all the windows are closed and covered by the curtain and he went and took the bag he brought it and kept it in the table. He sat in the sofa and took the two tin cock and kept it in table. He kept a diary milk silk chocolate and waited for Ishani to come.
It was exactly 20 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom closing herself with the long cloth around her. Ranveer got up and seeing her shyness with a smile came to her.
Ranveer(standing close to her):you have wore the dress?
Ishani:(without seeing him): hmm(her face was full of red).
Ranveer: hmm come on Sunny show me.
Ishani:(seeing him with a cute look):Ranveer you are really impossible how you are getting these ideas? I thought it will be nice to wear but its top short dress.

Ranveer seeing her hesitation without a word held her shoulders and turned well to him and he took her few steps were they reached the wall. Ranveer made Ishani stand by the wall and he saw his eyes. She was covering herself so well were her both the hands were holding the cloth over her very well.
Ranveer(standing close to her):Ishani I am your husband and I have all rights to see you. Come on Sunny..
Ishani was hesitating a bit and she was not seeing his eyes too.
Ranveer(seeing her hesitating face);Okay fine Ishani If you are not comfortable go and change and go to our room(he was about to leave her).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer leaving her held his hand):Ranveer If you are happy in it let me..

Taking a deep breath in the next moment she removed the cloth that was covering her and she dropped the cloth down which fell in the floor. Ranveer saw Ishani were he completely lost himself in her as the dress he gave become so beautiful as Ishani is wearing it now. The short frock which is of white and black strips without sleeves was exposing Ishani's white skin so well. He was able to see the completely exposed white legs of Ishani. Ishani was standing in front of him bowing her head. Ranveer saw Ishani's face were she was feeling shy so much.
Ranveer(went close to her in a low tone): Feeling shy?
Ishani(without seeing him): haan
Ranveer(touched her shoulder):hug me you won't feel shy?
Ishani having a complete shyness without knowing how to control it immediately hugged Ranveer so well. She rested her head in his chest and her hands were holding him so well in his back. Ranveer brought his hand to her back and he started to caress her back well. They both hugged each other so well. As Ranveer said Ishani lost her shyness were she completely lost herself in this hug to her husband.
Ranveer(after a hug of 5 minutes):Ishani let us spend some good time today.
Ishani(hugging him well and comforting herself in his hug): hmm okay. Ranveer you are happy know?
Ranveer: Haan I am really happy to see my Sunny and her shyness. And when you are coming out of the hug you will face me know?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan I am okay now.

Ranveer with a smile brought her out of the hug were Ishani too managing herself and saw Ranveer with a smile.
Ranveer(seeing her well again): you look so hot and so cute.
Ishani:(pinching his cheek):Kitni naughty hain tum its really so short dress and you want to see me in this dress.
Ranveer(giving a naughty smile):Hello I am the person who has complete rights to see you so its my wish that how all I should admire my wife's beauty.
Ishani:Tk now what are you going to do?
Ranveer(showing his hand to Ishani):Hold my hand.
Ishani(with a smile held his hand): Haan.

Ranveer started to walk were Ishani too holding his hand walked with him.He brought her to the table were he has arranged for Chocolate and Cool drink. Ishani had a smile seeing it and she was excited.
Ishani:Ranveer cock and chocolate?
Ranveer(he left her hand and showed her the sofa):sit now.

Ishani sat in the sofa and Ranveer too sat beside her. Ishani was so happily smiling were Ranveer too was happy to see her smile. '
Ranveer:Do you remember when you were studying in collage I used to come to pick you up.during that time we will go to a petty shop and used to have a cock and Dairy milk and used to chat for a long time. So today let us have Cock and Chocolate and share some special things between us.
Ishani: (smiling to him):hmm okay.
Ranveer took a cock tin and gave it to Ishani were he took another cock tin and they opened the tin. Ranveer showed the tin were Ishani too showed the tin towards his tin.
Ranveer, Ishani(with a smile at the same time):Cheers..
They started to sip the cock from the tin.
Ishani:(drink the cock and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer how you got this idea?
Ranveer:hmm actually know I thought to have Shampain drink but I just thought why we need to spoil our health by drinking. That too when we are together.
Ishani:So cute my husband is. Thank god some how you are not drinking now a days. you know when you drink like anything I would be really worried for you. Don't know how you got used to this drinking habit.
Ranveer:(drinking the cock): I told you the reason already...
Ishani: Haan when you think you cannot get me or when you get hurt because of me that time you used to drink.
Ranveer:haaan only during that time I used to drink I am not a chain drinker Ishani. When seeing Raagini know now a days I am trying my best to stop drinking.A man who is a father to a girl  child need to be more responsible than a boy's father.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a surprised look):Wow you got this much enlightenment. I am so happy

Ranveer smiled to her and they both drank the cock with a cute chats between them. Ranveer finishing the cock kept the tin in the table and took the Dairy milk silk packet and he started to unwrap it. when he unwrapped it Ishani finished her cock and kept the tin in the table. Ranveer took a piece of chocolate and eat it.
Ishani(was seeing him with a cute face):For me..
Ranveer:(eating the chocolate well): Let me give after I eat it okay.
Ishani(seeing the chocolate):Ranveer you know I like chocolates so much and you (she was trying to get the chocolate from him).

Ranveer started to hide the chocolate behind were Ishani was cutely coming to get the chocolate from him. Ishani was kept on trying to get it from him. Ranveer started to run in the room hiding the chocolate from her.
Ishani(running behind Ranveer);Ranveer give me the chocolate..
Ranveer:(running making fun of her):I said I will give you after I finish eating but you are only not ready to wait.
Ishani:Ranveer ruko..

Ranveer with a smile slowed his running and when Ishani came to him lovingly pulled her hand made her to fall in bed. Ishani falling in the bed and took time to realize what happened to her within that time Ranveer too laid beside her with a cute smile and having a piece of chocolate in his mouth.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger):Give me know Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a naughty smile):What you want kiss let me give you(he was about to kiss her cheek).
Ishani(held his face with her hand in a cute tone): I asked for Chocolate.
Ranveer:Tk let me give you the chocolate but before it answer me for a question.
Ishani:What?
Ranveer:(laying well near her and supporting his head with his hand with a smile):Till today what kind of husband I am to you?
Ishani(laying well in the bed and saw him with a smile):You are a pure soul Ranveer.Till today I can never get to know how you are able to love me this much madly. You are really a sweet husband when you are caring me. You are the most lovely man when you hold me beside you. On the whole you are the best partner of Ishani. (she gave a smile to him).
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile):what is this you are telling only the good part of me. Tell me what kind of husband I am when I show my anger?
Ishani(seeing him and touched his cheek with her hand): hmm you are so cute that time too. you know when you are angry that time you will be like a cute school boy who used to be angry for not getting what he wants. Ranveer when you take care of my family know that time I will almost forget me and I will be admiring you. When you play with Raagini know you will be the most adorable thing for me in this world. Overall you are cute, hardworking, honest husband to me. And all these character make you a handsome man to my eyes.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile took a piece of chocolate and fed her): okay have it now.
Ishani(chewing the chocolate and seeing Ranveer):you tell me what kind of wife I am for you?
Ranveer(going and laying close to her in a cute tone): you are such a caring, affectionate, loving wife to me. you are such a darling Ishani. When ever I humiliate you or hurt you I too get pain in it but when I am angry I used to behave so worst to you. I am a sadistic lover to you but also..(before he completes).
Ishani: I love that too..(she saw him with a love look).
Ranveer(with a smile):hmm this is what is making me love you so much Ishani. How lovely you are bearing all my wrongs. (he took a chocolate piece and fed her): Thank you for bearing me. And next to it the way you take care of my family, My daughter and me everything is so lovely to me. When ever you give love to me I feel like I am the happiest man in the world and I am the luckiest man in the world. (seeing her eyes):almost all the day I just wish I should see your face while waking up and seeing your face while going to bed. you are the best wife Ishani.

Ishani smiled seeing Ranveer and got the chocolate from his and took a piece and fed it to Ranveer. Both were smiling seeing each other.
Ranveer: (having the chocolate in his mouth): Ishani..
Ishani: hmm
Ranveer:Tell me what is the thing you like in me?
Ishani(having the chocolate in her one hand and with other hand touched his beard): Your beard and mustache.
Ranveer(having a happy smile):That's so nice.
Ishani:Tk tell me what you like the most in me?

Ranveer with a lovely look went close to her were Ishani tried to slowly move were Ranveer didn't leave her at any moment. Ranveer took his lips close to her lips and was seeing her eyes. Ranveer got the chocolate pack from her hand and kept it in the lamp stand and touched her exposed shoulders with his hand.
Ishani:(in a shivering tone): Please don't touch me I am losing my control.
Ranveer:(with a seductive face):Wanted to know what I like the most in you know? let me tell..

He lovingly moved his lips without touching her skin and came to the exposed neck and the skin below her nick and kissed below her neck. That was a deep kiss were Ishani held his head and felt this moment by closing her eyes. He started to move his lips towards her neck slowly.
Ishani(caressing Ranveer's hair well):Ranveer...please..
Ranveer(moved his lips to the neck and came to her face in a cute tone): I like you heart so much Ishani.
Ishani(who was feeling his love till now saw his face opening her eyes and gave a smile): I am really happy to have you in my life.
Ranveer(got up from her with a smile):Tk come and dance with me.

Telling it like a small boy got up from the bed and went and turned on the music system. Ishani got up slowly and was sitting seeing Ranveer. Ranveer selected a song and when the song was about to play he came and showed his hand to Ishani and signed her to come. Ishani with a smile gave her hand in his hand. Ranveer pulled her were now Ishani stood in the floor facing him.Ranveer held her close to him were the Song started to play.
Ranveer(lovingly standing close to her smiling to her):
Dhoop Nikalti Hai Jahaan Se
Chandni Rehti Hai Jahaan Pe
Khabar Yeh Ayi Hai Wahaan Se
Koi Tumsa Nahin, Oh Koi Tumsa Nahin(he lovingly started to dance seeing her).
Ishani(lovingly seeing him dancing went close to him):
Neend Chupti Hain Jahaan Pe
Khwaab Sajte Hain Jahaan Pe
Khabar Yeh Ayi Hai Wahaan Se
Koi Tumsa Nahin, Oh Koi Tumsa Nahin(she too cutely started to dance with him).
Ranveer(dancing and held her from behind and in a cute love):
Phool, Titli Aur Kaliyaan, Ho Gaye Tumse Khafa(Ishani turned to him shook her head as Is it and Ranveer shaking his head as yes)
Hoo Phool, Titli Aur Kaliyaan, Ho Gaye Tumse Khafa
Chhen Li Joh Tumne Inse, Pyaar Ki Har Ek Ada
Pyaar Ki Har Ek Ada(held her hand and dancing).
Rang Banta Hain Jahaan Pe
Roop Milta Hain Jahaan Se
Khabar Yeh Ayi Hai Wahaan Se(shaking her head as no one cutely)
Koi Tumsa Nahin, Oh Koi Tumsa Nahin
Ishani(smiling to him and lovingly dancing with him):
Mere Dilke Chor Ho Tum, Kiya Tumhe Ehsaas Hai(Ranveer asked it is him and Ishani cutely shook her head as it is him)Haan Mere Dilke Chor Ho Tum, Kiya Tumhe Ehsaas Hai(dancing rotating herself and lovingly showed her head as he has all)Ishq Tha Duniya Mein Jitna, Sab Tumhare Paas Hai(going close to him and touching his head with a smile)
Sab Tumhare Paas Hai
Hai Deewanapan Jahaan Pe(caressing his cheek and lovingly seeing him)Bante Hain Aashiq Jahaan Pe
Khabar Yeh Ayi Hai Wahaan Se(held her hand around him and touching his nose with her nose and shook her head as no one)
Koi Tumsa Nahin, Oh Koi Tumsa Nahin(she lovingly hugged him).

Ranveer too hugged her well were both lost them in each other. The song was ended as they were hugging well. Ranveer's hands started to touch her exposed back and caress. He slowly held Ishani's shoulder and brought her out of the hug and saw her with a silent face. He gave a look to her from head to bottom and seeing her in that dress gave him a different feel and he was wanting her to be with him for some more time.
Ranveer(in a low tone):looking so hot Ishani..
Ishani without seeing him smiled bowing her head.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath and in a low tone):Thanks for wearing the dress and spending time with me. But should you go now Ishani?
Ishani(saw Ranveer): Haan I danced with you and spent time with you know come let us go to our room and sleep. Let me go and change and come. (she started to walk)
Ranveer before she cross him held her hand and brought her back and made her face him and in a instance turned her to the other side and seeing her back he kept a deep kiss in her back. Ishani was able to feel the kiss of Ranveer so well. He started to nuzzle the back of Ishani's white skin. He caressed her skin by his lips and came to her neck and shoulders part.
Ishani:(feeling his love):Ranveer let us go..
Ranveer(completely in a seductive mood turned her to him and seeing her with a want): Ishani my heart is not allowing to go away from you. (he was struggling to control him).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's face went close to him and held his cheek): Kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer:Till now I was okay only Ishani as you spent time with me. But when you are telling its time to go that time I am unable to accept it. (with a confused face he pulled her close to him and hugged her tightly).
Ishani(without understanding the sudden reaction of Ranveer hugging him):Ranveer what happen to you suddenly? you only said I can go after one hour know? see we spend time I wore the dress you gave and we danced. Then what..
Ranveer(immediately coming out of the hug were his eyes was bit moist): Not enough for me Ishani.
Ishani:Why?
Ranveer:(wiping his face with his hand): I know you need to take care of Raagini. But I really want some time with you Ishani. After Raagini walked I really not able to get a fulfilled moment with you.
Ishani(seeing him): you are talking about love making Ranveer?
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):No Ishani not that I very well can understand that you are busy in home works and with Raagini but don't know why I feel that I am not able to completely be with you and spend time with you. We are surely getting disturbed somehow.
Ishani(with a smile held his cheek): Ranveer nothing is there to worry in it. Come with me now let us go to room. Always I am your wife you can be with me anytime you want. you can make fun of me play with me and do what ever you want.And when we have child these kind of things will happen.(having a bowed head):today I am not ready for sharing the love. If not today itself we would have spent some time even now If you want let me..
Ranveer(before she could tell held her hand): No no Ishani I am not telling about that. Its now a days my feelings some where I am finding it hard to spend time with you that is what I came to tell you.Suddenly you said you are going to room know my heart is not able to accept that you are leaving(he gave smile to her):go and change and come let us go.
Ishani; hmm tk..

Ishani entered the washroom were Ranveer took the tin in which they drank the cock and dropped it in the waste bin.He turned off the music player and He took the balance chocolate and started to have it. As he finished the chocolate and was throwing the wrapper in the waste bin. Ishani came out changing to her chudidar and with the short frock in her hand.
Ranveer(showing the door):shall we go..
Ishani:hmm

They both started to walk out of the room and seeing no one is seeing them and Ishani closed her room door and entered their room and turned on the lights. Ishani putting the frock in her cupboard and saw Raagini sleeping well till now and she came and laid in the bed. Ranveer turned off the lights and laid beside her. Ishani seeing the way Ranveer is longing for her with a smile she moved close to him. She raised her head and rested her head in Ranveer's chest. Ranveer immediately brought his hand over her shoulders and made her close to him.
Ranveer:Thank you for giving my Sunny and fulfilling my demand.
Ishani: hmm okay Ranveer good night.
Ranveer:hmm good night

They both drifted off to sleep in each other embrace.
To be continued 😉
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranveer gifted Ishani a hot short dress as he wanted Sunny leone from Ishani.naughty ranveer.Nice dress 4 Ishani in the pic.Ishani wore the dress to make Ranveer happy.Their romantic moments were very sweet.Ishani luvs Ranveer's beard n she touched it.so cute.In this ff Ranveer has beard?The dance was damn romantic.Ranveer is missing ishani as she is busy with ragini n instead of complaining he understands her condition.Dialogues in the conversation were well written
Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago