Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 292
Ranveer seeing the cute anger of Ishani held her hand and pulled her back to the bed and made her fall in the bed back and before she could leave him he locked her in between his hands. Ishani getting what happen in a second and feeling she is in Ranveer's hands. Ranveer was smiling seeing Ishani with a cute smile were Ishani was seeing him with a cute puppy anger face. 
Ranveer(making himself comfortable above her):Kya you are getting anger?
Ishani(cute pushing him):Leave me now..
Ranveer:Arrey you wanted love know? let me give my love to you.
Ishani:Don't want you want to sleep know go and sleep.(she was trying to go away from him by pushing his hand from the bed that is stopping her from getting up from the bed).
Ranveer keeping the hand firm and smiling at the way Ishani was trying to take his hand and go away from him.
Ranveer:I won't leave you what can you do?
Ishani(with a cute playful anger): I will fight against you. 
Ranveer:oh you are going to show your Sunny Deol attitude but (made her lay properly and coming above her): I want my Sunny Leone now.(cute smiling to her): Please I was making fun of you. 
Ishani(keeping her head well in the pillow and hitting his shoulder with a cute face):Tum bahut naughty hain Ranveer. 
Ranveer:Haan I am like that only. I love to play with Ishani even when she was my friend and when she is my wife also.(he smiled to her). 
Ishani(too smiled seeing his cute face):Going to office tomorrow? you said you will be in home for three days but to Papa you said you are going to leave him in office tomorrow morning?
Ranveer(took her hand and held her hand in his hand):Your father wants to join in office already he asked me four time when to come and join. I only was giving him time to settle down here. Now also he asked me so tomorrow just going to leave Uncle in the office and introduce him to the Staffs. Let him join tomorrow I will come back home leaving him in office. 
Ishani:(with a smile):hmm tk and Thank you..
Ranveer(without understanding):Thank you for what?
Ishani;For telling who is my real father, when I was not able to digest the truth I fought with you and behaved rude for bearing my rudeness, and for again giving a good time with my father which I and Papa missing these many years, Giving Papa all the facility in the servant quarters too and giving him a job. 
Ranveer(with a smile):He is too my family only know they why you need to thank me?
Ishani(with the other hand caressed his hair):Now a days a husband taking care of a wife is a big deal in society but you are taking care of me and my family too so only you are really special to me and for this itself I will fall in love with you any number of times Ranveer(she had a emotional face which said her pure love on her husband). 
Ranveer(cutely went close to her and lovingly kissed her forehead and moving his lips to her lips and in a low tone):I take care of everyone to keep you smiling because your smile is this Ranveer's happiness and without you I will be poor man in the world Ishani. 
Ishani lovingly moved her hand from Ranveer's hand and brought her hand to his cheek with a eyes that was having so much thanks for him and smile in her lips lowered his head and kissed his forehead. Ranveer was now turning seductive and seeing Ishani's face. The lamp lights were showing her so well to his eyes. 
Ranveer(in a husky tone):I will be so naughty tonight.(telling it he lovingly lowered his face and went to her neck part and started to nuzzle her).
Ishani(closed her eyes and started to feel Ranveer's moves bringing her hands to his back and held him close to her in a low tone): hmm be naughty..
Ranveer with a smile hearing Ishani's reply was nuzzling her and caressing her skin with his lips. He caressed his lips in her neck and slowly raised his head and he came to her chin and kissed her chin. He raised his head and saw Ishani were Ishani was feeling all the moves of Ranveer till now. As soon as Ranveer saw her Ishani opened her eyes and saw his eyes with a smile. 
Ishani: Raagini is too like you only very naughty now a days
Ranveer(with a cute smile):my beti know she will be like me only. If babies are not naughty means it won't be good see. 
Ishani: hmm I know that I love her naughtiness but in her naughtiness I am seeing you only. Perfectly she will do what all you do. 
Ranveer:(with a smile): Manage me and my daughter with your love. 
Ishani(smiled to him): hmm I will. 
Ranveer with a smile cutely turned his face and showed his cheek to her lips. Ishani with a smile lovingly kissed his cheek were Ranveer had a smile getting her kiss and he cutely turned his face and showed his other cheek to her. Ishani again kissed his next cheek. Ranveer brought his naughtiness back and showed his lips to her lips were Ishani with a cute shyness pushed Ranveer beside her and she turned to the other side and she showed her back. Ranveer admiring Ishani's shyness seeing her exposed back and the Choli knot with the bells in it and the Choli hook. The fair skin of Ishani was attracted him to her. He lovingly went close to her and touched her back with his hand. Ishani closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's hand touching her back. Ranveer brought his hands to her shoulders and slowly turned her and made her lay well in the bed. Ishani didn't have guts to see Ranveer's eyes by now. Ranveer saw Ishani who has closed her eyes and now Ranveer turned so romantic and he lowered his head and kiss her below her neck and he moved his lips and came to the exposed stomach of Ishani. He started to caress his lips in Ishani's clear stomach Ishani's hand were caressing Ranveer's hair so well and was feeling the love of her husband. Ranveer kissed her cleavage and stomach and came to Ishani and held her Shawl pin. He started to unpin her Shawl were Ishani didn't stop him. Ranveer removed the pin and took her shawl and dropped it in the floor and slowly moved his head to Ishani and saw her lips with full of love in him. 
Ranveer(in a seductive voice): I want your lips Ishani..
Ishani(still with closed eyes and breathing heavily): hmmm
Ranveer swallowing his throat came to Ishani's lips keeping his lips near her lips were both were able to feel each other's breath now. When Ranveer was about to kiss Ishani with a shy smile pushed Ranveer from her and got up from the bed were there was shyness in her face. The white face of Ishani was blushing like anything. Ranveer still laying in the bed with a lovely disappointment of not able to kiss and having a naughty smile seeing Ishani's back got up and hugged her from behind her. Ishani closed her eyes and held Ranveer's hands that was hugging her. They both lost themselves in each other. Ranveer hugging her well closed his eyes and started to feel her love in this hug. They were in the hug for almost 10 minutes were Ranveer slowly moved his head and kissed Ishani's shoulders and kissed her ear lobe. 
Ranveer(near her ears): I love you Ishani for the whole life I want to tell I love you to you. 
Ishani(hearing it with a smile brought her hands to Ranveer and held his cheek);Always tell me that..
Ranveer:you too tell me know please I want to hear it today. 
Ishani: I will tell you Ranveer I will. 
Ranveer(held her shoulders and made her to lay in the bed and came above her): Why god created you this much beautiful?
Ishani(seeing him with a romantic look):For you only..
Ranveer smiled hearing her answer were she touched his cheek and slowly started to move her hands to his chest and opened his one button of the shirt and before she could touch his next button Raneer started to remove his shirt by himself. Ishani saw Ranveer with a lovely look.Ranveer removed his shirt and dropped it in the floor and he was in his vest. He looked so cute to Ishani's eyes were Ranveer came to Ishani with a smile and saw her lips.
Ranveer(in a confirmed tone):Here after I won't allow you to get up from the bed even in shyness.
Ishani(touched his chest with her hands):Tk..
Ranveer saw her lips and was about to plant a kiss were that was the moment they heard a knock in the door and was able to hear Raagini crying. 
Ishani(came back to her sense and got her mother affection immediately):Ranveer I think Raagini is crying
Without waiting for Ranveer's answer she moved from him and got down from the bed. Ranveer was bit disappointed of this disturbance.Ishani turned on the lights and came to the dressing table and saw herself from top to bottom and took her shawl that was laying in the floor and kept it in the bed and making her hair well were before she could go to the door there was another three knocks in the door.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Wear your shirt Ranveer or else close yourself with the blanket.
Ranveer with a disappointed face took his shirt from the floor and wore it and he laid in the bed. Ishani went to the door and opened it were Amba was having Raagini who was crying heavily. Raagini showed her hands to Ishani were Ishani got  her with a smile. 
Ishani:Arrey kya hua its okay baby calm down..(seeing Amba):Sorry Maa because of Raagini you needed to walk back to our room. 
Amba(with a smile): Its okay Ishani. I thought she will sleep but she was playing for sometime and suddenly she got your thoughts and she started to cry. Make her sleep.
Ishani:Tk Maa. 
Amba(was about to move and again seeing Ishani):Till now you didn't change Ishani?
Ishani(managing tone); Maa I was reading book till now as the book was interesting I sat like this itself and read it. I too slept by reading itself sitting in the sofa that is why it took time to open the door. 
Amba:Tk tk make Raagini sleep and you too change and sleep its time. 
Ishani(giving a smile):Tk Maa. 
Amba started to move were Ishani held Raagini well in her hand and locked the door and she brought Raagini inside the room and sat in the bed. Ranveer got up and sat in the bed were his face said he is bit disappointed. 
Raagini(was crying hugging Ishani well): Mama..Mama..
Ishani(made her comfortable in her hug):tk tk you are with mama only sleep now. (she caressed her back):Sleep now..
Raagini was calming as feeling the hands of Ishani caressing her. 
Raagini was resting her chin well in the shoulders of Ishani. Ishani saw Ranveer and touched his shoulders.
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(saw her with a silent face):hmm
Ishani:sleep know?
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani with a disappointed look): If I really get some powers know I will take you away just for me. I am really disappointed today Ishani.
Ishani:Ranveer its okay its not only the night and we need to be there when Raagini needs us.
Ranveer(gave a smile):I know Ishani but suddenly bit disappointed.I feel our love is incomplete today. Tk let me sleep good night. 
Raagini(cutely came out of the hug and saw Ishani): Mama...
Ishani(caressed Raagini's cheek and giving a smile);Want anything Baby?
Raagini:(seeing Ishani and turning to Ranveer): Papa..Kani..
Ranveer(who was disappointed had a happy smile seeing his daughter calling him Papa):Raagini..
Raagini(cutely); Papa..
Ranveer(showed his hand to her):Come to papa..
Ishani left Raagini down were the cutie pie walked in the bed and came to Ranveer. Ranveer making Raagini stand close to him and seeing her with a smile. 
Ranveer:Why you are not ready to sleep today? 
Raagini(with her cute voice): Kani..
Ranveer: oh yes how will my beti get sleep without her Papa's kahani hain na?(seeing Ishani and Raagini):Tk you, Mama and Papa are the No.1 family hain na. Let Papa give you something you give it to your Mama okay. 
Raagini(listening to him silently): hmm
Ranveer(with a affection of a father held Raagini's hand and kissed her tiny hand and saw her with a smile):Now go and give this kiss to Mama. 
Raagini(smiling seeing her hand were Ranveer kissed her and seeing Ranveer and showing Ishani to him): Mama..ki  ki..
Ranveer: Haan give that ki to Mama..
Raagini smiling and walking in the bed between Ranveer and Ishani came to Ishani were Ishani held Raagini with a smile. The cutie pie cutely kissed Ishani's cheek and smiled to her mother. 
Ishani had a smile to Raagini and saw Ranveer who was smiling cutely seeing this cute scene.
Ranveer:That is it Baby come now let Papa tell you Kani and you can sleep.
Raagini cutely came to Ranveer were Ranveer took Raagini in his hand and made her lay in his stomach and rest her head in his chest. The cutie pie held him well and settled herself well in Ranveer's embrace. Ishani was about to get up to change were Ranveer held her hand and signed her to come near him. Ishani came and sat near him were Ranveer made her to sit close to him but putting his hand around her neck. 
Ranveer(caressing Raagini's back and holding Ishani in one hand): Ishani..
Ishani: hmm
Ranveer:(saw her with a smile): Haan I was disappointed a bit today but when Raagini gave the kiss I gave to you know I came to know that our love will be never incomplete. Its going to be a complete love story.We didn't share our love today but Our Raagini made our love complete. 
Ishani(rested her head in his shoulders):hmm so sweet my husband is not like other husband who used to shout if they didn't make love.(she too made herself comfortable in Ranveer's embrace and Ranveer made her close to him). 
Raagini(holding Ranveer's shirt):Kani Papa.
Ranveer; Haan Baby once up a time there was a man who was a very lazy person(he started to narrate a story by caressing Raagini's back).
He was telling the story were after next 20 minutes he found Raagini has slept well in his embrace were the cutie pie was sleeping well in his chest. 
Ranveer(with a smile was about to turn to Ishani):Ishani wo..(he saw Ishani too lovingly sleeping well in his shoulders he had a smile):She too slept hearing my story.
Both Ishani and Raagini were sleeping in his shoulders and chest well. He had a happiness which was not that easy to explain. 
Ranveer(admiring Ishani and Raagini sleeping in a normal tone): I no need to get disappointed Ishani (smiling and kissing Ishani's forehead): you both by sleeping in my chest and shoulders and gave me the happiness which is 1000 times more than a love making happiness. (seeing both Raagini and Ishani and seeing the camera): No difference in both of them know I will take care of both of them as a child for me forever.
Telling it he started to make them comfortable in the bed and cradle. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai sakshi back to back two episodes all episodes are very nice I enjoyed each and every bit of your episodes first ranveer was bit disappointed but then  because of cute raagini he is very happy . last part best part raagini and ishani sleeping in ranveer's shoulder and chest !! Very cute πŸ˜†      waiting for your next update bye and take care !!! Edited by Nandhini1020 - 7 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
again lovely updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
so sweet ranveer is😳😳😳😳

love the scene when ishu and ragni both slept on ranveer's shoulderπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

amazing update dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii. The epi is gud.
But disappointed ranveer 😭
Ragini is cute. She made her parents happy.
Their moments were lovely... Happy cutest family no.1
If we have seen these on show, it would be really niz and break trp chart. We miss it though. But you made their story complete dr.
Love you 😳
update next soon
Keep smiling πŸ˜‰
Take care 😊
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Today's episode is very sweet...Raagini & Ishani r sleeping in Ranveer's chest is the best part of this forum...excellent update sissy... Waiting for next part...b safe & healthy
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
2 episode in one day for me makes me happy
I really love the episode as well as ishveer cute romance
Oh poor ranveer dissapointed but soon get fine
Just becoz of his cute daughter
Last part was amazing
Wife and daughtr both on Ranveer chest
Sooo cute
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi,
Sorry for late reply due to net problem..
Just read it was amazing update..
Finally shivnya engegment's done...Happy to see all couple rock on the dance floor..specially our ishveer [:D/
] they r best romantic couple forever..
So both give up their challenge good 😳
Hmm first time ishani getting so romantic 😳 with ranveer ky baat hai..
Our dhikar also make fun with her their simply naughty mood nd kissesπŸ˜› it was so romantic..i loved it..
Lo poor ishveer again get distrub by cutiepie nd ranveer get disapointed but when he understand it really nice...nd where ishveer sleeping well with each other i like it was best moment
Update soon dr...nd luv u
Thanks for pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer naughty.he wants ishani 2 b sunny leone.loved ishani thanking him to bring her lovely moments of being with her father nitin.romance was beautiful.ragini interrupted their romance but its lovely that like ishani said ranveer wasnt angry.so sweet of him 2 tell a story 2 ragini n make her sleep.loved ranveer saying that  both ishani n ragini sleeping with him gives him more happiness n he will take care of bot of them like his kids
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Can u plz tell me when u upload next episode
Actually my net pkg goes off soon
And i want to read the next chpter

Hi Hafsa
ya I have updated it dear
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi back to back two episodes all episodes are very nice I enjoyed each and every bit of your episodes first ranveer was bit disappointed but then  because of cute raagini he is very happy . last part best part raagini and ishani sleeping in ranveer's shoulder and chest !! Very cute πŸ˜†      waiting for your next update bye and take care !!!

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the update
happy that you enjoyed it very much
yes Ranveer is bit disappointed but then he was happy seeing his daughter
happy that you liked the last part of Ishani and Raagini sleeping in Ranveer's shoulder
and chest
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰