Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved all 5 chapters...their silent fight and then overcome with the fight was written excellently.  Bravo dear giving us I think four chapters continuously. Ditto is the best answer to Khushi's sentence. 
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ditto --- for her saying I love you cuz he cancelled the call without saying anything !?
I really like how the story is going forward it's a pleasure to reread it
anamika00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful writing ...not able to decide who to love more ...Khushi or l arnav 
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: archmink

ditto --- for her saying I love you cuz he cancelled the call without saying anything !?
I really like how the story is going forward it's a pleasure to reread it

Most likely ๐Ÿ˜Š
JalebiJane thumbnail
Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

Ah, our possessive lover. His love is dangerous but he loves her to the core and Khushi is perfectly ok with that, she finds life in his love.

The intimate scene was written so wonderfully, so decently, as one is habited to from you.
Good to know she is completing and helping him in her own way and then demading commission ๐Ÿ˜†
I really want to know what he wants to give her as her commission and what the message: ditto is refering to. 
Enjoyed reading it, as I always do in your case wonferful๐Ÿ‘

Thank you.
I recently said to a Sister that I want to write sensual scenes. I don't want to write, "he carried her to into the bedroom..." then close the bedroom door and have the next scene be, "over breakfast she reflected on their beautiful night..." :-) My choice as a writer is to follow them into the bedroom. For three reasons: 
1. The biggest advantage a fan-fiction writer has over the tv-serial writer is that we can depict how we imagine Khushi and Arnav would relate as lovers. It completes the picture.
2. And how they relate is another opportunity for us as writers to further delineate character and further plot. The act is a form of communication in life, why should it not be in fiction? 
3. And for me it is contextual. If I want to show that Khushi trusts Arnav fully, or Arnav is insecure, or he is angry---this is another way to convey it.
I pray that my ability to write such scenes improves---because I don't want to mortify myself nor make my Sisters uneasy. What I have learnt so far is less is more ;-) I have to remind myself that my Sisters know very well what goes where. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have to convey the emotion behind the act, not the logistics. 
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Your last update was superbly written and you brought two new devoted persons, despite their differences, in this picture... Indirectly a lesson to Arnav and his misconceptions regarding Shyam and Khushi... He loves her too, but there is still something missing. 
I feel that Khushi should disclose the chapter between her and Shyam and not forgetting that Buaji played a major role in shaping her destiny. 
Thanks for your response, earlier and settling my fear.  I know that Khushi is strong lady and when her love for Arnav is so pure, then this too shall pass.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JalebiJane

I recently said to a Sister that I want to write sensual scenes. I don't want to write, "he carried her to into the bedroom..." then close the bedroom door and have the next scene be, "over breakfast she reflected on their beautiful night..." :-) My choice as a writer is to follow them into the bedroom. For three reasons: 
1. The biggest advantage a fan-fiction writer has over the tv-serial writer is that we can depict how we imagine Khushi and Arnav would relate as lovers. It completes the picture.
2. And how they relate is another opportunity for us as writers to further delineate character and further plot. The act is a form of communication in life, why should it not be in fiction? 
3. And for me it is contextual. If I want to show that Khushi trusts Arnav fully, or Arnav is insecure, or he is angry---this is another way to convey it.
I pray that my ability to write such scenes improves---because I don't want to mortify myself nor make my Sisters uneasy. What I have learnt so far is less is more ;-) I have to remind myself that my Sisters know very well what goes where. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I have to convey the emotion behind the act, not the logistics. 

I totally agree with you Maya, why intimate scenes are important and necessary for a story. 
If they are skipped in any story it disconnect the flow and impact on reader.
It bring more emotions, if they are written sensibly and  with beautiful words, not going overboard.

Like recently how Arnav made love to khushi when she was tired. He took care of her. He knew how tired she was and sleepy. But he want to love her too. So he did what will be ok for both of them.
I loved how he massage her back. Beautiful scene.

We know how he convey his love. So his reply as ditto didn't bother me. Khushi will get the message what he wants to say. He is like this. 
Awesome update.
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She tried again to roll towards him needing that deep release that only Arnav Singh Raizada could supply her with, but his hands prevented her.
Should he always always have his control ??? Should he always have his way??? He had said in the past that this is him in love and he will do anything and he'll even lie or hurt her if that will keep her to him and him in control ... Oohhh this fierce brand of love that he provides has no place for anything else cuz he very well make sures that he is occuping her mind even when he is not around her ... There is no you or me it's only us "them" ... And I shall wait for her reward now .. Which I already know Like I said its so good to be visiting this .. It's like taking your fav classic book out once again from the bookshelves and dusting off and siting down in a corner one rainy afternoon ...looking forward for more
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Maya,

This was so lucidly written. Not a word out of place, not an emotion left untouched...you aced it. Love what you have said in a comment to one of your readers about writing sensual scenes rather than overtly sexual ones. While I believe you could easily do justice to both genres of writing, I think what you have going in Khushi is an amazing balance...there is the sensual, the sexual as much as one stretches the imagination - and there is the intrinsic story of how this lovely woman changes the life of one of Delhi's most commitment phobic eligible bachelors when she enters his life! 

Khushi has always been a favourite, even in its earliest avatar...I remember burning the candle on both ends literally to try and finish the story in a day or two...while as usual juggling work and getting ticked off for not being at my alert best! Hahah! ๐Ÿ˜† So many hilarious memories! The night scenes between Arnav and Khushi so beautifully done. Mr Riazada certainly knows when he needs to take charge and what he needs to do to make his lovely wife that much more relaxed. His care, possessiveness, passion all coming through in equal measure. Khushi can hardly resist falling deeper and deeper for such a man. 

Love how he tries to control as many elements as possible to ease the path for her the next morning as she sets off on that shopping trip with Tatyana. The bond between the husband and wife so beautifully strong. He calls her, her phone is busy, she is talking to Ashok Sen and giving him a thorough overview of their progress, she then calls him and tells him she loves him. Any man but hamara Raizada would have answered back in the affirmative without two thoughts and hung up. But not this man who does not know about or believe in wearing his heart on his sleeve. He hangs up! He regrets it immediately though and sends her a text.  So cute. Who can resists this man, Maya? One incredible dude. Even his controlling nature masks his deep care and concern. Isn't Khushi lucky to have a husband like this one, or Anjali to have a brother like him? A fabulous human being and a great father someday in the not too distant future?! 

Best,

Anu
Edited by Anu567 - 7 years ago
JalebiJane thumbnail

KHUSHI by Jalebi Jane (EPISODE 028)

WE SHOULD SAY something here about the power of love---or rather, the force of those three words---which can create wonders in a woman's life. Since yesterday when her husband had spoken those words, Khushi had felt transformed. Yes, deliciously transformed. More secure. More confident. More sexual, too! And, not incidentally, our Heroine was better able to see the role she could play in their marriage.

Khushi unclipped her seat belt. The click caught her husband's attention and he looked at her---and then the open belt, and frowned.

"What the---?" he exclaimed.

Khushi reached across the vehicle and twisted his ear. Not ungently. "I love you, nai bol sakte aap, kya?" she teased.

"Get back in your seat. Seatbelt, Khushi! NOW!" he instructed, cleverly avoiding her jibe.

Khushi did as he asked. She knew it made him nervous when she was without the seatbelt. He reached for her hand and placed it on his thigh, covering it with his hand. She couldn't help smiling at him. How a man could be so bold in every other way and yet so shy with these three words? It was a juxtaposition she found terribly endearing.

They sped past a mithai shop, and Khushi pointed to it, "can we stop there?"

He turned the vehicle around and returned to the shop. "Jalebi?" he asked getting out of the vehicle.

She shook her head and said, "no, just two boxes of assorted sweets."

Arnav returned with the two boxes she had requested---and also handed her a small box of jalebis.

"Your commission will be paid in jalebis," he explained.

Hmmph!

"One more stop," she requested. He started the car and waited for her instructions. "Mandir. We'll make an offering for your successful contract."

He groaned, "is that necessary?"

She would allow no compromise. "Yes, it is. You've been blessed."

"I've worked for everything I have," he corrected.

"Not everything," she said. "There are things you now have which you actually worked against---shall I elaborate?" she reminded him. Arnav met her eyes and squeezed her hand. They stopped at the mandir, had the sweets blessed, leaving one box behind and taking one box home for the family.

AKAASH HAD REACHED before them and informed the family of Arnav's feat. So when he and Khushi arrived, the Raizada clan was ready to celebrate. Khushi moved amongst them, feeding everyone (except you-know-who) mithai and eating a hefty portion herself.

Anjali had the pooja thali (of course) and placed a dot of vermillion on his forehead.

"What's this, Di? I make deals daily---why this fuss today?" he said.

"I can make a fuss if I want to," his sister replied using that non-argument which sisters were famous for.

Akaash added, "Bhai, this is special. This deal takes us into new markets abroad. I'm very excited for the future of ARGroup." Everyone had something to say. Including Arnav's Jijaji.

"When did you suddenly become coy?" Shyam asked. "Accept that you are a great man." The two men exchanged looks which the others in the room could not warrant to guess.

Anjali added, "And Bhabhi proved today that behind every great man is a great woman."

Arnav protested. "What nonsense! I was working on SenHotels long before I met Khushi."

"Precisely," said Nani, "you were working on it, but it took Khushi's golden touch to secure the contract. The deal was certain once Khushi Bitya became friendly with that man's wife."

Khushi approached Arnav. She slipped a small crumb of mithai into his mouth, and whispered in his ear, "You can't tolerate my receiving any credit, can you?"

"Show me something impressive and I'll gladly give you credit," he said in a provoking manner, as his eyes skimmed her body, leaving no question as to what he inferred.

"Are you challenging me, Mr Raizada?" she asked, her eyes widening with excitement.

He stated, "Lagi shart."

She looked as though she was going to reply, when Akaash and Payal joined them.

"Payal mentioned that neither she nor Khushi have passports," Akaash said.

It took Arnav a moment to see that this statement was related to the proposed honeymoon trip. "Let's choose a domestic destination then," Arnav suggested.

Payal and Akaash exchanged looks. "Or we postpone travel until the passports can be arranged," Akaash suggested. It was clear to Arnav that Payal had her heart set on international travel, and Akaash was trying to support that desire.

Arnav said, "Fine."

Here, that voice---that yet again unwanted and unwelcome addition---entered the conversation. "Will Khushiji's passport say Gupta or Raizada?" Shyam asked, in that pseudo-innocent voice he adopted around the family.

Khushi had already moved away, but when she heard this question, she halted, swiftly turned and looked at Shyam, her brow revealing her inner disquiet. 

Arnav's irritation rose upon seeing this. "What?" he snapped.

"You may be an accomplished businessman, but I know the law," Shyam continued smugly. "To register Raizada on Khushiji's passport, you will have to prove a registered wedding. And as the circumstances of your wedding were so---so hasty and---uh, unusual---I wonder if the law would recognize it. I mean, were there any witnesses present?"

Arnav saw Khushi's eyes go instantly bright with tears and she lowered her gaze---with shame? with anguish?---he didn't know. But, he had had enough. "Let me leave you with no doubts. Our wedding is legally registered and Khushi's married name was registered at the same time. I assure you she is my wife. In every way."

Shyam visibly flared at the reply, but could say nothing more.

Khushi and Payal left for the kitchen to serve dinner, so Arnav was unable to see how she was, but he noticed that as she walked past him she did not meet his eyes.

FOLLOWING DINNER, Payal and Akaash sat down to watch a film in the upstairs study. Khushi and Arnav were climbing the stairs to their room, but were persuaded to sit and join them for a bit. Arnav rested his arm along the back of the sofa and drew Khushi closer to him. As the elder family members were not present, she allowed and succumbed to the intimacy.

She welcomed it. Shyam's comment had alarmed her. Not because she doubted the legality of their marriage, but because it indicated Shyam was getting bolder in challenging Arnav. She was mystified. After the cinema incident, she had been certain Shyam had told Arnav he knew about their forced wedding. However, recent exchanges between the two men made her wonder. The difficulty was that Khushi was uncertain of her husband's reaction. If Arnav knew Khushi had betrayed their secret to Shyam, she would expect him to aggressively confront her. But he had said nothing. Yet, it was equally plausible that Arnav would not express his hurt. Arnav was complex---and his reactions were either predictable or entirely chaotic. She just didn't know what to think.

She shifted in her seat, and Arnav met her eyes to ask if she was comfortable. She nodded. He took her hand, and continued to watch the film.

The other day when Shyam had been outside their bedroom door---the two men had had a conversation---and she knew Arnav had been disturbed by it; but again, he had said nothing about it. The pervading wisdom was that she ought to tell her husband herself before things went monumentally wrong.

But she was afraid, Sisters.

She looked at her husband's profile. His eyes were intensely focused on the screen. Her heart swelled with love for this man. But, he was so proud---and how would he bear what he saw as a betrayal of trust between husband and wife? Moreover, she knew that if she told one part of the story, she would have to tell it all. What would be the ramifications for Anjali? Arnav would tell Anjali about Shyam's actions. Anjali would be devastated. What would this do to their unborn child? And if Shyam was sincere in starting a new life with Anjali, would this revelation ruin their only chance at happiness?

She sighed and shifted again.

Arnav looked at her again. "Tired?" he asked in a low voice.

She forced a smile, and said, in his ear, "I long for a shower. Do you mind if I go up?" She rose to her feet.

He stood also. "I'll come with you."

"No, enjoy the film," she insisted. "I'll wait for you in bed," she said, promising more with her eyes.

"Don't start without me," was his saucy reply.

OUR HEROINE DID NOT WAIT IN BED. She waited by the pool, holding a one-way conversation with the stars. After a lengthy time under the shower, Khushi had emerged from the bathroom determined that she would speak to Arnav tonight about what she had revealed to Shyam at Holi. And everything else. She would do it tonight. She brushed out her hair, slipped into her night suit and went to wait for him by the pool.

It wasn't long before she heard their bedroom door open, but then she heard footsteps come from the opposite direction. From behind her. She turned around.

It was not her husband. It was Shyam.

"How dare you enter our private area?" she blazed, coming to her feet. She reached to adjust her dupatta only to realize she did not have one.

"Your private area?" Shyam scoffed. "Stop this pretence that your marriage is real. I know it is not."

Angry blood rushed to Khushi's extremities while her inner body grew ice-cold. "My marriage is real. In every way." she stated, forcing power into her voice. She was terrified Shyam would see the fear in her eyes.

He took a step toward her, and when she immediately stepped back, he said, "Khushiji, you fear the wrong man. You should be afraid of Arnav Singh Raizada. He is devious. You don't know what he is capable of."

"I'm not listening to this---" she moved towards the bedroom.

But her feet halted when she heard what Shyam said next.

"He saw us on the terrace on the wedding day."

Khushi turned to face Shyam. Kya?

"He confronted me. I told him I would leave Anjali to be with you. So he married you to remove you as a temptation. He told me so himself. He was proud of it. He loves only his precious Di, and he forced you to marry him to protect her and the child. He doesn't care for you."

Khushi heard Shyam's words. Each word was like a drip of poison. Each word filling her heart with pain. Each word constricting her throat.

Shyam continued, "he is an actor. He tells you he loves you, doesn't he?" He snorted with derision, and leaned towards her, and said,  "He's clever. He knows you will stay with him if he says such things. Did you not stop to ask yourself how he hated you one minute and claims to love you the next? He is using you. And when he feels Anjali is strong enough to accept the truth, he will discard both me and you---but until then he has found a way to keep us apart."

"There is no us!" Khushi growled back. "It's all in your head."

"Khushiji---" he said, plaintively, taking a step towards her.

"Take another step and I'll have the entire house here in half a minute," she warned. Her voice calm and strong now. Her stance that of a warrior.

He held up his palm. "I understand. You don't trust me---I do understand. But I ask for your own sake to not trust him. He will take everything from you and leave you with nothing but pain."

By Jalebi Jane

Edited by JalebiJane - 7 years ago