Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Hey LM... πŸ˜Š

was waiting for interludes like hell & now u updated, m late..  bt going into d sequence, last 4 epistles.. So first lets talk about that.. πŸ˜Š

Epistle 97 and 98 are sheer example of ur awesome writing..πŸ‘ first ranveer's heart break... d way u described his turmoil really made my heart sink... πŸ˜­ d way he was fighting and dealing or I shall say trying to deal with reality and his broken dreams was so so painful... Finally all his foreboding came true.. and he can't even get happy for her, that Chirag is already giving him bad vibes but his confusion is killing him more and more.. πŸ˜”

And talkin about next, there's no relief for Ishani also.. just when she is getting some happiness the doom falls on her... loosing Harshad... God... πŸ’” what can b more torturous for her... here also u described her brilliantly...⭐️ one can cry with her... just like Ranveer nothing is left for her also... Ranveer ko she voluntarily pushed apart and harshad's loss she can't recover, left with only an illusion in d form of Chirag who is just waiting to bite her at the earliest opportunity... 

in both these chapters u brought d perfect sadistic out.. I mean they are just so much real... this book was  already a torture but these two chapters was altogether different..  d good thing was this chapter somewhat bought back old essence of Ishveer when Ishani just loosened herself in ranveer's embrace and biggest relief was her forgetting chirag.. β­οΈ for a change she finally came out of her lovesick phase and find her solace at right place... that was good.. it again established that she always wanted him only, just got conned by wrong person..😑 such realizations will hopefully be useful in future.. but have to say just wanted to give both a big hug after reading these two... u are brilliant LM... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

and now moving onto d last two..  why Ranveer why... πŸ˜’ why didn't he just slept quietly for some time to regain his senses before confronting that 🀬 πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬..  why he said what he said... he himself gave Chirag the final weapon of their destruction which he used in his best interest...🀒 but Ishani was kinda surprise in last chapter.. her trust on ranveer startled me..πŸ‘ d way she was behaving in last few chapters as if Chirag is her world, I was expecting her to believe him over ranveer but she did surprised me... d way she blindly trusted ranveer was a pure relief to our tormented hearts...⭐️ β­οΈ but ranveer had already done the deed and Chirag knew he can't lie to her and by this he killed both... πŸ₯Ί knowing the end, I can't say I was jumping in joy with last one but it was definitely a little breather.. and I loved d beautiful adjectives she used on Chirag...πŸ˜‰ good girl... πŸ‘πŸΌ

in this entire book these last 4 chapters are those to remember, after d entire book finally it revolved around Ishveer and their trust and support for each other, and u also did brilliant job there... Claps for u... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And now moving to the interludes... πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much, sweetheart! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so, so happy that you liked these four so much! β­οΈβ­οΈ And don't worry about being late - main kaunsa bhaage jaa rahi hoon? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to the review, these four chapters have perhaps been the most taxing chapters that I've ever penned down for US so far and it actually wore me off emotionally as well.  Be it Ranveer's heartbreak or Ishaani's mourning upon losing her father, I'm just happy that it touched you the way it did both in terms of writing and emotion and that you liked it that much. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ You really don't know how much it means to me. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Moving on, oh yeah if only Ranveer would have shut up and gone to sleep rather than open his big mouth and hand Chirag over the weapon himself on a silver platter.  And yes, this was something that I'd always envisaged about Ishaani for the last epistle. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š It was because she trusted Ranveer so blindly upon Chirag and then coming to know that Chirag had been speaking the truth about it that broke her trust so badly and made her go mental the way she did. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

The adjectives I so loved penning down though, I swear. 😈😈 And like Dv had mentioned in her review as well, just like all the other books, even this book starts and ends with IshVeer as they go another step ahead in their relationship, even though it led to their eventual estrangement. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Thank you so much once again! ❀️❀️
Edited by LadyMeringue - 7 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Now coming to the interludes... 

these two were dhamaka... Totally dhamaka... Lots n lots of information... 😲 

first Ishani with her thoughts and plans.. she got back all paintings except one, most important one, sadly for Chirag, this painting's story will paint a new kahani of him which he'll never forget... 😈 waiting for the big day but no hurries.. current track is more than welcomeπŸ˜‰, after book 5 a big dose of Ishveer is needed.. but d way she has her revenge plan in front of her eyes is too good..πŸ‘ shows how much necessary it is for her and claps fot that.. that leech really deserve hell...🀬 and between all dis her way of entering ranveer's room and even her home during sealing was  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£  ... maybe her techniques will be useful in future also.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

and other side is ranveer... bechara.. was awaken all night,  was about to have itni khushi vali moment but piyush & Ishani's artistry & he got thullu..😑 I was expecting that at least there will be meeting with little revelations but no.. ranveer ki phuti kismat.. and among all this again his foreboding.. u know it's getting dangerous, it's always gives him d expected result, kabhi achcha nahi hota but bura hamesha hota hai.. antaryami ho gaya hai ranveer to..πŸ˜†

bt chalo now moving on to his plan.. kya idea lagaya hai... πŸ˜ƒ he went to apologize..πŸ˜† he know that Ishani knows how shareef he is so he was confident on his plan, don't know if it made any sense but still..πŸ€”... n Ishani's reply.. "Why are you apologizing for something I initiated, Mr. RV?"πŸ‘πŸΌ she must've added one more line.. "don't worry u'll get used to it soon"🀣.. vahin plan fail ho jata..🀣 but finally she is trapped.. And what is going on in between..😳 glances, attractions, difficult to control urges, have to say babies r going out of control.. πŸ€‘

but now moving to the serious part.. revelation of truth in wrong way.. but something like this was bound to happen, Ishani was so much unwilling and he was so much adamant so results were bound to be harsh.. but her outburst was crazy..😲 bechari ko pata hi nahi kya bol rahi hai, 6 saal ki sari bhadas 1 baar me nikal di n as usual again all his fault..🀒 poor poor poor him.. what on earth he is supposed to do.. had he not accepted her command that night he would've tagged as fraud opportunist servant for life and now he did she is giving him all this nonsense.. and he is much more mahaan, he accepted it that all was his fault and along with her condition is dukhi for this also.. both are big big idiots.. just keep proving it again and again...

and hereafter things turned ugly..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ she realized what she said but d way she is using to deal with it was crazy.. she crossed her limits of insanity.. had ranveer not came on time things could've been disastrous coz we all know what Ishani is capable of doing in her deranged form..😲 but d way u described the entire scenario was phenomenal.. ⭐️ β­οΈ when he saw her in bathroom with blood all over and still spreading wherever she touches must've been life sucking.. even imagining all that looks scary..😡 kudos to u for making this so alive.. πŸ‘ and after all his futile attempts of taming her, finally d long awaited slap... haye... but it made her all d more pagal n he got instant return.. πŸ˜† again poor him, I mean how many times Ishani dhoyofied him but he never said anything n he does once aur Ishani pagal ho gai..πŸ˜† quite unfair.. by d way why he never forgets to free himself from his additional clothes before going to her definitely needs attention.. πŸ€“

and at the end after all this.. him healing her with his final line.. "There was no choice - it would always be her upon him."God... Ranveeerrr.. πŸ€— what is he made of.. as I always say he is born for Ishani... chahe haat kate.,chanta pade or he drowns in forests, Ishani's painful hiss and everything is pushed back, and her current words held a complete shock story so ranveer ko to bahar ana hi tha.. finally bringing her out from her own dark pits and giving the much needed solace.. good for her coz her condition is also not less pitiable.. πŸ˜” with all d heart breaks she had that added burden of guilt which is making her more &  more difficult to live, so her lunacy is justified.. πŸ₯Ί and finally after all this two dead souls seeing a little light.. end part was beautifully calm..πŸ‘ loved it.. it feels so good to see them with other, sharing mutual pain and solace.. πŸ˜Š

this last interlude was the craziest.. u deserves claps for every line.. d way u brought out their feelings and emotions is commendable ⭐️, and I loved the way u showed fight between their alter selves in these two chapters, how they keep pushing ranveer and Ishani behind but it Keep breaking the barrier with every another emotion was wow.. πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ

memorable work here girl..πŸ‘ now going to read next book.. u keep updating.. πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so, so happy that you liked these two chapters so much! β­οΈβ­οΈ And oh yeah, total dhamaaka they were when writing them as well. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Coming to the review, oh yeah Ishaani's pretty mad about the fact that he stole her paintings, especially the one that she's mental about and Chirag is so going to suffer for that. πŸ˜‘😑 As to the current track, yes everyone needs that dose of IshVeer after Book 5, but don't worry the painting thing will come soon enough hopefully. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ As to her techniques with the bobby pin, hehe, it very well might come in handy in the future, who knows? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

As to Ranveer, his kismat is phooti only but he has his own techniques to uglofy the sach from Ishaani's mouth. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And his plan was pretty smart and foolproof as well since we all know about his sharaafat waale records. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And oh yeah, both of them are totally out of control. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Moving on the more serious part, oh yeah this was the worst way possible for him to learn the truth and usmein bhi Ishaani uski vaat lagaake nikal gayi.  Both of them are such idiots, I swear - ek se badhkar ek.  As to Ishaani and her karnaame, well it was just sheer luck that Ranveer did come there on time warna pata nahi aur kya kar leti. πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ 

And yeah, that slap was something that was long standing and due for her and finally Ranveer did it! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ But in his defense, she definitely had that coming. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Return chaata bhi pad gaya and both of them went paagal then. πŸ€“πŸ€“ As to him freeing himself from the extra pieces of clothing, it's second nature to him even though I think the readers look forward to this little show now. 

Coming to the last part of the review, hayeee that's our Ranveer, no? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Chaahe jo ho jaye, bas Ishaani ko kuch nahi hona chahiye warna duniya idhar ki udhar kar dega woh. πŸ’”πŸ’” And yeah, he realizes the strain of the guilt that she's been living under as well so that small moment of solace had to come for both of them eventually, though they'll try going back to square one after this. πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅

LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Surprise after surpriseπŸ‘with in chapπŸ˜›.

Nice chap. I hope nothing should hppn to ishaani. they both known abt each other without others knowledge in these years. Parekh empire fell into his hand without single try. He stunned through each revelations. This shows how much harshad trusts ranveerπŸ‘.

Pls try to avoid alcohol in ur writing. Its humble request πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much, dearie! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so happy that you liked it. β­οΈβ­οΈ

Coming to the review, I'm glad that you liked the revelations and the fact that Harshad did have that trust in Ranveer at the end of the day. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ As to them keeping tabs upon each other through the years, Ishaani didn't know about anything until six months before Ranveer came to Mumbai, but Ranveer had his tabs on her professional life right from the start. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

To know what happened to Ishaani, the next chapter is here now. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š And as to your request, I'll still need to use it in a couple of places but I'll definitely try to keep it to a minimum for certain.  Thank you so much once again and the next chapter is here! ❀️❀️
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Chapter 4: The Settlements of Karma

A/N: Hey there everyone! :D :D Here is the next update! :D :D

Happy Reading! :D :D

Ranveer paced the length of the corridor impatiently, his eyes darting towards the emergency room once in every ten seconds as he grit his teeth. He could barely control the urge to go and shake up every single doctor at the hospital to work faster and get Ishaani breathing somehow as his heart beat irregularly, never feeling this frightened in all his life as he felt in that moment. It was as though he could feel her slipping away from his grasp like tricking sand, the disturbing thoughts only intensifying the fear that his heart would cease to beat the next moment if he didn't get to know how Ishaani was doing.

During one of his several rounds where he had half an urge to push the door open and barge into the emergency room, he was saved the trouble of actually doing so as the doctor finally exited the room after his forty-minute examination. Ranveer stopped in his tracks abruptly as he threw question after question upon the doctor who seemed tired enough after this being his eighth case by five in the morning during his shift.

"Sir, if you'd mind not pouncing upon me like that?" asked the doctor patiently as Ranveer shut his mouth, putting an end to his ceaseless tirade of questions. The doctor sighed in gratitude.

"She's out of danger now. Her airway had swollen up because of which she obviously couldn't draw in any breath and she crashed on the way here. But we've managed to get her breathing for now. You brought her in at the right time," added the doctor and Ranveer let out a shaky sigh, wondering what exactly had hit him in these five days or what was yet to hit him in the future.

"What did happen to her?"

"We're suspecting that she's had an allergic reaction to the cheap country liquor. Like you mentioned, she hasn't had anything else that could trigger the allergy in the first place. And since she had almost 50% of the bottle's contents, undiluted no less, it only aggravated the allergy," he explained and Ranveer gulped in worry. He shut his eyes in guilt, wondering why he had to let her drink the country liquor in the first place.

"But she's not allergic to alcohol in general," he suddenly remembered, confusion clouding his mind. The doctor nodded his head in agreement.

"It's rare to have an allergy like that but then again, since country alcohol is usually extracted from wilder sources and by cheaper methods, there must be something in it that must have triggered the reaction," guessed the doctor and Ranveer nodded his head, still not feeling his worry abate as images of her limp form kept haunting him.

"Will she be alright?"

"We've given her the anti-allergen so she should be alright in a couple of hours. It was a good thing that you gave her the epi-pen alongside since it did help in keeping her heart beating. We'll be keeping her in the ICU since she still cannot breathe well enough on her own. The moment she stabilizes we'll be transferring her to the general ward," informed the doctor tiredly, taking notice of Ranveer's slightly relaxed form with a small smile upon his face.

"When will she get her discharge by?"

"If she's alright, you can take her home by today evening itself. We'll need to run a few more tests once she's awake, but otherwise she should be good to go by tonight," answered the doctor, and this time Ranveer did relax considerably.

"Can I see her?"

"She's on sedatives right now so I don't think you'll do much good. When she wakes up, you can meet her then," advised the doctor kindly. Ranveer gave him a slightly disappointed look, but agreed nonetheless.

"Thank you, doctor. And sorry about the hassle," added Ranveer as he looked at the doctor, flustered about his erratic behaviour from earlier. The doctor patted his shoulder in understanding.

"Go home and rest, sir. You can come back here in a few hours," advised the doctor before leaving, but the polite smile upon Ranveer's face made him smile in spite of himself.

He'd come across several kinds of visitors in his career, and he could place the haggard and overly strained Ranveer easily in one of the prime categories he'd made in his fourteen-year old experience of working as a full-time practicing doctor.

He wasn't going to even as much as blink an eye till the patient woke up.

-x-

Six hours later, Ranveer entered the special ward to see Ishaani propped against her pillows weakly, staring away at the wall opposite, lost in thought. Ranveer walked towards her bed quietly as he felt his own breath come in uneven gasps, his heart weak with relief at the sight of her alive and breathing with her coal orbs open and staring around the place. He still hadn't been able to digest and displace away the one-hour shock from earlier with her form so still in his arms, he'd been sure she was lifeless.

The silent tap of his footsteps snapped Ishaani out from her thoughts as she turned to look at him, immediately noticing the undiluted trauma upon his face. She could see that he looked extremely worn out and disturbed about whatever had happened. And in spite of herself, she couldn't help but feel happy about it - he could say the same thing how many ever times he wanted, but the fact would never change that he still couldn't see her in any kind of pain because his love for her was still the same.

"Oh God, you're staring at me. I must look like crap," whispered Ishaani hoarsely when Ranveer continued to stare at her as though he were seeing a ghost. He snapped out from his reverie abruptly to realize that his lips were slightly apart.

"No, I... I just thought that I wouldn't see you again," replied back Ranveer in a humble whisper. Both of them gave each other a quiet smile, fear thumping the loudest between their breaths. Ranveer took a seat beside her, wondering what to speak first for he seemed to have been robbed away of his words entirely.

"What happened?" asked Ishaani after some time and Ranveer was thankfully that she'd broken the silence first.

"You had an allergic reaction to the desi tharra. Why on Earth did you have to drink the goddamn thing in the first place?" he asked her suddenly, his tone cross as he couldn't help but fume at her. She gave him a skeptical look.

"Like I'd know in the wildest of my dreams that I'd be allergic to desi tharra when all the other forms of alcohol work just fine," she replied, sarcasm dripping from her voice even though she sounded extremely weak. Ranveer gave her a disgruntled look as he got up and brought her some water to drink in a Styrofoam cup that she only too readily accepted.

"Why do you drink alcohol when you can't handle it?" he asked her in exasperation as he took his seat back, his eyes suddenly boring into her own in a fright that made goosebumps erupt all over her skin, her soul shivering in fright. The phoenix afire in his dreams and the scene before his eyes had disturbed his balance entirely.

"Look who's talking," she shot back, rolling her eyes at him in vexation.

"I'm serious, Ishaani. Do you even have any idea what could have happened had I not brought you here on time? You'd already stopped breathing and-" began Ranveer but came to an abrupt halt as he realized what he was saying. The thought was unbearable for him to even phrase.

"Why does it even matter to you, Ranveer?" asked Ishaani as she stared at him quietly, her heart feeling the heat of the words that were violently beating against his lean form, waiting for release. Ranveer chose to avoid her question entirely as he could sense their conversation going back to square one. So he decided to change the topic entirely by blurting out the first thing that came to his mind.

"Thanks for ruining my birthday."

Ishaani cocked her eyebrow at him but didn't look apologetic in the least. On the contrary, Ranveer suspected that she was trying too hard to control herself from bursting out laughing. The next moment, he knew why.

"It's just karma. I told you years ago that it'd bite you right in the ass one day," she replied smugly and all that Ranveer did was stare at her, bewildered.

He tried to ponder upon what she'd just spoken before it hit him with razor sharp clarity. It was Ishaani's nineteenth birthday when he'd had the incident with the allergic reaction from the peanut butter filling and the deviated septum alongside. And during their spat at the hospital, she'd so carelessly told him that karma was a bitch and it would bite him in the ass one day. He'd laughed it off back then thinking about the odds being astronomical. He wasn't laughing now.

What she'd said had actually become true and he could feel the sting of karma hurt him. Bad.

"Do you have a deviated septum too?" asked Ranveer icily, not bothering to keep the sarcasm out from his voice even though the worry in it remained badly camouflaged. Ishaani shrugged her shoulders.

"No, but well, you get my point," she replied in the same low voice and Ranveer suddenly couldn't get himself to look at her anymore. He simply couldn't, because the life in her eyes now only planted the gory image of the lifelessness in them from just mere hours ago. And seeing her like that for the second time in three days was something he couldn't take anymore.

"Do you even have any idea what it is like to watch the life drain out of someone you lo- you care about?" asked Ranveer, his voice cracking as he felt Ishaani's fingers slip into his palm that sat inches away from her own. He looked at her in reflex and regretted his decision almost immediately.

"I think I do, much better than you anyway," she replied plainly.

Ranveer shut his eyes, thinking about all the times she must watched him in a similar state at the hospital, fighting between life and death. He finally got a taste of how she must have felt every single time, something he prayed they never experienced ever again.

"I watched you almost asphyxiate to death on that terrace, Ishaani..." he whispered in the same throaty whisper as though he'd lost the practice of using his voice. Ishaani let her thumb caress the back of his palm softly, even though when she spoke next, her voice held no sympathy at all.

"I've watched you die four times. I think you can relate to my agony better now."

Ranveer stared at her, dumbstruck as her words robbed him of all retorts. There was something about the physically weakened Ishaani that exuded a power strong enough to strike him mute. Her physical appearance was a deceit for clearly she seemed to be in complete command of the situation, something that Ranveer felt himself losing with every passing minute. And he knew that he couldn't permit for it. Not after how close they were to fulfilling the only incomplete legacy of Harshad Parekh.

Ranveer grudgingly knew that RV would have to intervene soon.

"That's wasn't-"

"Intentional? Nothing you do ever is. It always has to be genuine self-sacrifice, no?" she mused, her tone still unforgiving. And suddenly, something snapped within Ranveer as he glared daggers at her, having heard enough about how he'd made everyone's life living hell with his accidents even though somewhere deep down in his heart, he knew that it was true as well.

"Just for your information, I haven't had a hospital visit even once in these eight years."

"So are you telling me that you've finally turned human? Congratulations!" exclaimed Ishaani in a diabetically cheery tone while Ranveer grit his teeth at her in anger.

"What're you so chirpy about? This is your third hospital visit!" he retorted, hoping that this would make the scales even. Somehow, Ishaani seemed to have an upper hand in everything she said today, and her next statement was no different.

"Out of which, only this one was near fatal. I don't die every once in three years to prove my point!"

Ranveer shut his mouth angrily as it wasn't for the first time that Ishaani had beaten him hands down in any argument from which logic had long since departed. She was a natural at it, and the fact that even after all these years he couldn't last two minutes in front of her in an argument as stupid as this was something that put him off entirely.

"That's- that's just non- nonsense!" he shot back lamely and Ishaani only cocked her eyebrow at him in derision. Ranveer was having a hard time determining whether she was still bitter about all the times he'd put her through something like this or whether it was the side effects of the morphine that had turned her into a fiend. And unwillingly, he had to admit that Rishi did have a good point.

"Says he who has been afflicted by all of the world's traumatic ailments."

Ranveer stared at her in silence as he felt the will to fight back fade away, the fatigue suddenly creeping into his veins. Somewhere along the line of forcing the will of fighting back into her, he felt the will drain out of himself as his vision doubled for a minute, enticing him to succumb into the loving arms of oblivion after having only nine hours' worth of sleep in exactly fifty seven hours.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... You just scared the crap out of me," he spoke aloud after some time, not meeting eyes with Ishaani as he chose to talk to her IV connected hand instead. Ishaani remained silent as she let out a tired sigh.

"How do you feel now?" he asked in a much softer tone when Ishaani let her fingers trail towards his chin. She pulled it up, both of them now looking at each other eye-to-eye once again.

"Brilliant," she replied halfheartedly, but even before Ranveer could say anything, she added with longing "Can't I just take these drips off?"

"Unless you want to end up doing what I did all those years back, no," he added and both of them remembered the time he'd taken off his oxygen mask in spite of being told otherwise and what it had resulted in. And with that, Ishaani was suddenly reminded of one particular bit of their conversation whose answer had not been satisfactory to her even back then.

It now made sense to her why.

"Say loyalty instead of love?" she countered, and Ranveer pursed his lips.

Brilliant, she'd figured even that out, was all Ranveer could think about darkly. She'd figured out everything except for how to deal with their situation. Wait, she'd even figured that out. It was he who was clueless about everything at the end of the day. The problem wasn't with her; it was with him always.

"If you think that these eight years have been a catwalk for me while you've borne all of the world's pains and troubles upon yourself, then cut me some slack," he said once he managed to stem his darknening thoughts but he couldn't help but realize how it sounded like more of a plea. Perhaps even Ishaani had sensed the change in his tone for her voice was considerably softer when she spoke next.

"Well, you're Mr. Prefect Perfect. What else was to be expected from you, really?" she asked and Ranveer smiled in spite of himself. How long had it been since she'd last called him that? Reminisces and regrets were the only two things he'd been forced to feel in these six days ever since he first laid eyes upon her again. And he was simply tired of the two.

"Had you been in my place, would you have been able to forget everything and move on, giving me a second chance?" he asked Ishaani suddenly, and he was happy to see that for the first time, the confidence was wiped away from upon her face, leaving behind it its wake a troubled look.

He could see her try to mouth the word 'yes' several times, but she seemed incapable of doing so. He could see the realization of his plight gradually descend in her eyes, leaving him satisfied with the fact that she did finally get his perspective at long last. But when she chose to say nothing in return, Ranveer decided to continue.

"It's not folly to hope, Ishaani. Don't get me wrong. Atleast in all these years, I've had Finch and even Ritika for the time we were married to support me whenever I needed someone to break my fall. You didn't even have that much. And you deserve every bit of that second chance to revolve your life back around. But I'm just not good enough for you anymore, Ishaani. And you deserve the best," he added, his eyes now dimly aflame with the words he'd just spoken while the yearning in his voice intensified the fire in his heart.

But all Ishaani did was smile at him woefully.

"That's where you're wrong, Ranveer. You were wrong back then and you are wrong even now. You are much better than I ever deserved. And maybe that's why I never saw it - how much you really meant to me. And neither did you," she replied, caressing his face softly as they hit dead end, neither of them knowing how best to convince the other of their point. They were too stubborn for their own good and just like their four month estrangement back when they were in their late teens, their egos only seemed more pronounced now.

"So what do we do about this now?" asked Ranveer as he gently took away her hand from upon his face and put it back upon her stomach. Ishaani gave him a blank look in return.

"You tell me, Mr. RV. I'm ready to give this another shot. Are you?"

"I need some time," replied Ranveer after thinking upon her question for some time.

Nothing seemed too clear to him at the moment except for the fact that he did need time to come to terms with everything that had happened. Not just in those six days, but in those six and a half years as well. In those five years, Ishaani did get her opportunities for closure, to come to terms with everything that had happened. He hadn't.

"And that's the one thing neither of us have - time," reasoned Ishaani with a rueful smile upon her face. Why life was always meant to be so difficult upon them, they couldn't understand. Ranveer stared at her silently for an indefinite amount of time, considering all his options until only one seemed feasible enough to him.

"Inclusive of today, nineteen days are more than enough to make a call, I think," spoke Ranveer finally as he forced his mind to come to a decision, wondering almost instantly whether nineteen days would be even remotely enough to wipe away the scars of a lifetime.

"I guess so, yes. Just don't make it too late, okay?" she requested, eyeing Ranveer curiously as she saw the cogwheels of his brains run at full speed once again. She wondered whether it was set for collision.

"I'll be leaving for Sydney on the 30th of this month. I'll tell you my decision then," replied Ranveer as his mind eased out another decision for him. He didn't know how much sense it made, but he knew that if life was giving him an opportunity to settle things with Ishaani, it wasn't something he was supposed let go off. Atleast not without giving it a shot.

"And until then?" asked Ishaani, feeling a little hope stir in her heart as Ranveer finally showed an interest in making amends with her even though she could sense an entire storm gathering in the wake of the feigned calm upon his face. Ranveer put his hand forward in a handshake.

"I'm Ranveer Vaghela. Known as a lot of titles, but most popularly as RV in the world of business. Twenty-nine. Widower. Entrepreneur, analyst, stock trader and business tycoon. Run one of the world's leading brokerage firms and diamond trading companies. Have a chain of resorts all over Australia and a few other countries in association with my legal counsel and long-standing friend, Gregory Finch. Have written a couple of research papers and two thesis papers on the taxation policies and the Australian markets post my Masters apart from the two I wrote for my graduation and post-graduation. I'm a guest lecturer at the Sydney Business School where I give career counselling lectures once a year. I'm a certified Research Analyst as well, and am currently pursuing my PhD in Economics. And ofcourse, I've published a novel under the pseudonym Ian-Hake Parish."

"Didn't you get a better anagram for my name?" asked Ishaani as she shook hands with him, taking in his entire introduction with an amusement she couldn't help but feel, along with a thrill that came with a rollercoaster ride. Ranveer stared at her, not looking too surprised this time about the fact that she'd figured out about Ian-Hake Parish being an anagram for Ishaani Parekh.

"How the hell did you figure that out now?"

"Like I said, it all just struck me at once - you being the author of Caffeinated Love and the dedication proclaiming your love for me along with the anagram of my name that you adopted as your pen name. And lastly, IHP - Ishaani Harshad Parekh. I called you a servant, and yet you bestowed me the honour of being Harshad Parekh's legilimate daughter. You could have broken me away by calling me the taboo word that night, but you didn't."

"You'll always be Mota Babuji's daughter for me. No matter what the world says, or even your DNA for that matter," was all Ranveer said after maintaining an unfathomable silence for a couple of minutes, during which all Ishaani did was observe Ranveer's features closely.

It didn't take her long to come to a certain conclusion that just like how Miss Parekh had the scalpel for keeping her in control, even RV had a vice (or vices alike) to keep him in control. And just like how the scalpel wasn't working for her anymore, they weren't working for him as well.

And the thought of the scalpel reminded her of yet another confession to be made.

"I quit using the scalpel four years ago. After reading Caffeinated Love. It gave me the hope that maybe all hope wasn't lost. If Sarah could turn her life around with the hope Ben had from her, so could I. And maybe along the way, I'd bump into you again," confessed Ishaani sheepishly and all Ranveer managed to do was give her a coy smile. Fantasies were something even the most hopeless soul held on to.

"You've grown a lot of brains in these six and a half years, especially in these few days before I came here. You seem to have realized a lot of things and connected a lot of dots," remarked Ranveer and Ishaani let out a small laugh before succumbing to fits of coughing. She still wasn't strong enough to strain her voice too much.

"Well, what can I say? You do tend to do that to people. And it's not like your research work was incomplete either. You've done a lot of homework before coming here," she added shrewdly and it was Ranveer's turn to give her a soft smile.

And just like that, Ishaani suddenly felt her heart melt at the sight of his smile. Ranveer had completely forgotten what it was to smile in those six and a half years and gone was the elixir that she filled her heart with at the sight of that smile so brimmed with life. It was a sight for sore eyes.

"I'm an analyst. It's my job to do the Math," stated Ranveer rather pointedly and Ishaani shook her head, looking unamused.

"Yeah, you did the Math too quickly - much quicker than I'd have liked you to," she agreed grudgingly. Ranveer understood what, or rather who it was that she was referring to.

"You've sent my brain into overdrive. I don't think that I can take in any more shocks without having a brain freeze," he retorted with evident exasperation.

Ishaani couldn't help but grin lopsidedly at the thought of the art exhibition in the upcoming. She couldn't even begin to control the butterflies in her stomach at the thought of his expression when he'd come to know what she'd staged it for in the first place. The exhibition was certainly going to be a grand affair to remember.

"You are yet to gear up for the best then," she remarked rather proudly.

Ranveer gulped in nervously, not liking the look upon her face at all as he associated with the dropping of another bomb upon his head. He wondered whether he'd be walking out of Mumbai with his sanity intact after everything she was throwing upon him left, right and center.

"Who are you, really?" was all Ranveer managed to ask as he stared at her in reverence, realizing that she'd become the woman of element he'd always knew she had in her and had wanted her to become.

Ishaani chuckled at the question and decided to turn the tables around.

"I'm Ishaani Vaghela. Reputedly known as the Queen of Dalal Street. Will turn twenty-eight in four months. Divorced. Entrepreneur, business tycoon, stockbroker and an art purveyor. I run one of Indian's best diamond trading company and brokerage firm, along with one of Mumbai's leading construction firms. Completed my MBA in Finance along with a two-year art course very recently. I'm a guest lecturer myself at several leading colleges in Mumbai at the post-graduate level. Planning to open an art gallery sometime later next year."

Ranveer nodded at her graciously.

"What about your hobbies?"

"I still paint and play the piano. And oh, ofcourse, planning my revenge upon Chirag. That takes away all of my free time, sadly," she added with a delinquency that made Ranveer roar in laughter. She'd gained a sass that only seemed to match his wit, something that amused him as much as it annoyed him at times. His laughter was more of a bark than an actual one but Ishaani was happy to see it nonetheless.

"Yeah, I can only imagine how much free time that must take away," he agreed and Ishaani bit her cheek to not give out another sarcastic response.

"What about you, though? More novels under the header of Ian-Hake Parish?" she asked when both of them sobered down, and Ranveer shook his head.

"No, once was good enough. Like you, I have enough odds to even out, most of which I'm done with. Maybe now I can think about getting back to some of my hobbies. Someday. Although I do get time for a lot of tennis, cycling, and obsessive running. But for now, I think it's best if neither of us gets distracted. We still have to lot to accomplish yet," he added suddenly and the atmosphere of the room deadened, along with Ishaani's mood.

"So you mean to say that unless and until the consignment doesn't get approved, we should push our personal equation out of the window and pretend like it doesn't exist?" she asked incredulously, feeling the medicines make her slightly drowsy now.

"Yes. We've both worked extremely hard to reach where we are today and now that we're on the final leg to achieve our first legacy for Mota Babuji, I don't want anything coming in the way, including ourselves," replied Ranveer in all seriousness as he straightened her bed and made her lie down properly, stroking her hair gently.

Ishaani let a tear slip from her eye.

"If you think that I'm going to let you get away with this, you are direly mistaken. Nineteen days is all I need to convince you to give us a second chance," she emphasized even though her voice faded away into a silent whisper towards the end, the plea in her voice only growing stronger as Ranveer took her hand in his own for the first time since he entered the room.

"Say that I give us a second chance. But do you think life will?" he asked her quietly, and Ishaani increased the strength of her grip upon his fingers.

"Why don't you life unravel that on its own? Life gave you four chances," she added, hoping that he'd just learn to let go and take the leap of faith somehow even though she was afraid to ask him of the one thing she knew he wouldn't be able to do in a long time - trust her blindly.

"You sound like my mother. Optimistic fools," he whispered underneath his breath, quickly realizing that he was loud enough for Ishaani to hear him anyway. He looked up to see Ishaani give him a cold look.

"Some things never change, Ranveer."

"And some things never remain the same, Ishaani."

Both of them stared daggers at each other for several minutes, too strong-headed to let the other convince them of what they knew was right somewhere down the line. Both of their point of views were justified, they knew. But they couldn't succumb to the other's view because that would mean risking their emotions all over again. And neither of them had the strength to do that.

When conversation seemed impossible again, Ishaani finally spoke up, her voice holding a strength that almost made Ranveer fall upon his feet in surrender.

"Don't challenge me, Ranveer. You'll lose miserably. If I could fight for your life fifteen years ago at that hospital and get you back alive... If I could turn my entire life around after being left homeless and penniless... And if I could get you to be having this conversation with me right now, I'm pretty sure I can convince you to give me that second chance. It's only fair upon you, Ranveer. You were punished for something that wasn't even your fault - loving me unconditionally. So you deserve that second chance to see what life would be when you reach the end of your stop - meeting me at the horizon."

"That's life - it's never fair," he whispered in silence as he let her words wash upon him like the waves of the sea. It did nothing but make him want to die rather than face this agony over and over again.

"And that's always been your problem, Ranveer. You've been too afraid to let go. Even though you know you can be happy again, you will not let go because you're too afraid to see who you are without your past after all these years," said Ishaani suddenly as she turned her face away from Ranveer, tired with how he kept draining her off mentally with his own strong-headed nature.

"What about you, Ishaani? You've been doing the same thing as well in the name of chasing perfection when all you've tried to do is use blood to hide your scars away," replied Ranveer and Ishaani gasped, feeling her blood go cold.

She did not know how he knew about it but the fact that he did unsettled her.

"You don't know me, Ranveer. You think you do, but you don't. So don't you dare try to judge me. And it's not self-harm, it's just trying to gain control," she tried to justify but in vain. It was Ranveer's turn to smile at her cruelly.

"If what I saw the other night is you trying to gain control, then I'm sorry but we really need to redefine chasing perfection. You are broken and aloof, Ishaani. Just like I'm empty and lifeless. And you've crawled into this revenge so deep that you're afraid to see who you will truly be without it. It's why you're trying to futilely hold on to the hope that maybe I'll be there to break your fall because the fire of your revenge has been consuming you a little more every day, and you know it's going to take you down as well if you don't stop right now. And that's what is making you go out of control. The fact that your soul is now beginning to get consumed by the fire and you don't know what to do about it. And yet I cannot save you because I'm just that - empty."

"All those years ago, Love trusted you to save her and you did. I have that same trust in you. Nineteen days, Ranveer," reminded Ishaani as she turned to look at Ranveer grudgingly.

She let his words sink in her mind with a bitterness she knew existed because she knew what he was saying was true. She'd almost forgotten that he was the better manipulator from the two of them. Even though rusty, he definitely knew her weak spots with an effortlessness she could never match or use.

"You trust me that much?"

"I trust you with my life, Ranveer. I always have. You've rescued me from every problem all my life because that's who you are - my shield, my hero and my invisble benefactor. So isn't it about time that someone rescued you as well?" she asked him quietly as he gave her a gratuitous smile, wondering where life's graciousness had been all those years ago when they were whole, innocent and unscathed.

"This conversation never took place. Neither did the past three days. We cannot let this happen now that we are so close to getting what we've both striven for all our lives - to be the rulers of the world," begged Ranveer of her, hoping that she'd let him live with what little control he had upon himself to atleast watch his mentor's legacy get fulfilled.

After that, he wasn't sure whether the pain of healing would even let him survive or no.

"I can only imagine why you gave Papa a BP half of the time with your bullshit. I always thought that he used to be a little short-tempered with you at times, but now I realize how right he was. You are indeed a very, very, maddening... challenging, frustrating, self-sacrificing arse!" she exclaimed, not bothering to keep a check on her language as she felt thoroughly stretched to the maximum with his obstinacy.

"Ishaani, I-"

"If nineteen days is what you want, take them. You don't know me and I don't know you the moment you step out from this room. And from now on, we are only RV and Miss Parekh unless and until you decide to bring Ranveer first. Ishaani will only come back after that," she added and Ranveer pursed his lips, knowing that she was in no mood to entertain any further arguments.

"Fine by me. In fact, so much the better. I'm leaving behind my driver to take you home once you get discharged," he said as he stood up, planting a soft kiss upon Ishaani's forehead. She wriggled under the touch of his lips as she tried to push him away from her. Ranveer gave her a broken look as he saw Miss Parekh spring into her eyes, along with a pain that solely belonged to Ishaani.

"I'm not going to use your driver," she muttered stubbornly as she turned away her face from him, not willing to look at him any longer. RV snapped up in reflex, knowing that Ranveer had spent away what little control he had upon his emotions as well.

"If you think that not using a driver is a befitting redemption for calling me a driver, it's not how it works. And it doesn't change the fact either," replied RV dispassionately as Ishaani stared at him, outraged.

"Just get out of my room before I jam an epi-pen in your neck."

Constructive criticism will be more than welcome and sorry for any typos. :D :D

Next chapter:
Chapter 5

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi LM
It was maddening to wait for this given that previous one was an cliffhangerπŸ˜†
Situation reversed she in ICU  and he outside well they always need to have this literally breath taking moment to talk like two mature adults rather than a bunch of idiot but this time they were more like a pair of egoistic moron hiding themselves behind other ones mistake and trying to bring sanity in them.πŸ€“
Doctor should have given him a sedative also bechare ki neend k piche pad gaye hai sab😲
in case of ishani well she is behind his everythingπŸ€ͺ i mean happiness sanity relief and sensibilityπŸ˜†
He was looking like he would kill doctor with his questions and yet he was sane because had it been ishani she would have barged in and wouldn't have let anyone even touch her for doing and this i love the most about her wouldn't listen a word about loved ones.
Bach gayi i thought it was ranveer's turn for the hospital but i know you are planning big for him what's this small breathlessness he have that every time ishani is in his close proximityπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
What is this i was waiting that ranveer will be crying you know revenge for putting her through this beforeπŸ˜‰
look at the girl she is just survived and is in hospital and apart from everything else she is worried that she is looking like a crap love is a maddening businessπŸ˜†
Look i told it's all about revenge all she thinks of is revenge whether chirag or ranveer the para mentioning how weakened ishani is so powerfull to rob him off words was my favourite.
So even the boy knows very well only one girl is his khoon ki pyaasi ishani parekh whenever he is near her he have to make a visit in hospitalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Seriously she isn't letting him even speak catching up with his pace of thoughts i mean this time she have an upper hand totally and using his vulnerability carefully to make him heal themselves by being near her.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ishani was right totally his attitude of not being worthy of her has robbed her of the only best thing she deserved in life and she had it to had he not thought himself of so unworthy and even now after all this time he isn't ready to accept the fact😭😭
And he always resist her touch even now after knowing everything its like she isn't leaving a chance to heal them and he isn't letting as much as let him near his closely guarded iron walled heart😭
and he is right because in these 4 years she realised very clearly that what and whom she wanted all her life its ranveer who was in oblivion or rather caught in the tussle of mind and heart that maybe or maybe not😭
His achievements was he not doing anything else i mean look at the listπŸ€“ and even now he is pursuing P.hd in some days there will be a degree under his name within which everything he did will be included and student would have options to do it in various semester and choice of subject because there is no other way everyone can do all this in this life time🀣🀣 i just so want to know his reaction after knowing about her dream which led her to find out so many things about book😳😳
here situation is much more complicated unlike CL here two idiots are fighting along with their ego in kitty.
Her achievements are no less she finally completed MBA and many other degrees as well expected as she was becoming worthy of Mr. perfect prefect but i am glad despite being all alone, helpless yet she turned out the women which one can only dream about. just a question i guess it was a typo of mentioning ishani as vaghela not parekh i know we are too eager for that first thing we do is let her become mrs vaghela
Finally the wait game with a timeline started and this is going to be interesting because he have challenged ishani and she will do anything to beat him now because both are fighter and not going to let go of this lifetime opportunity also i noticed one thing that it has both drawback and good thing also as we are going to have their small interludes more or its going to be less whatever it is it should be more intense now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but this is good now he has literally pissed her of it will be fun to see how ranveer comes out because this girl will not leave a chance to do so and he will have to fight his heart and then the results will be fireworks🀣
This is the problem with both of them they have crawled so deep into the darkness that it has became a part of them and which they are afraid to let go and they also know the hand of light its just that he isn't ready to catch and she is waiting for him to catch that hand
He haven't seen the cold manipulative bitch now he himself will bring back that ishani because this wait game is going to be awesome.
And he is the one to break the truce will Mr. RV ever will kiss forehead of his partner Miss. Parekh no he won't wait beta you will realise soon what mess you have brought on yourself.
Bring shanella asap
this conversation was awesome and i loved it so much
dear i have a doubt as if you are giving a hint of end in all these chapters and i am thinking over them just to confirm is it my thinking or its really like that.
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Edited by dvprt418.py - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in response to your replies

you dont have to be sorry for the delay in response dear it's really a tough thing to balance everything studies, these tough emotionally draining chapters and replying also. Given the kind of perfectionist you are i don't even have a single doubt how much it would be tough for you to balance and life is always a mess trust meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

camera angles on shows well just say i had only a meagre glimpse of it when i use to stalk the thread of your and TL's dissection specially for the lahu muh lag gaya and her vampire hugs honestly nothing was more hillarious then those even though i know there were many  things that weren't discussed due to rules of sharafat and i dearly miss not having a chance to lay my hand upon them.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

well this painfull wait game you play honestly till chapter 10 i can't fathom courage to imagine what will miss parekh will do then. I love shanella too for her daring to play with fire and apart from ishveer  the only person who is willing to jump in fire.🀣

If last line was a hint to end then honestly i was ready for something tough and different but why i have feeling that things will touch the dead end but there will be a new beginning from it. although i am ready to whatever it is.

so you are planning to drop  bomb on me kitne sitam. wait for it girl i ll make sure that you compensate for this way more now bt pestering over my demands if sadism is what you love then i am going to have it😈 bring it on😳

as to how i relate to dreams and situation honestly i have read them so much and many times that whenever a situation arrives its just clicks that things like this have happened in the past and that'si easily decipher the meaning πŸ˜›πŸ˜›but i am glad that it make sense to you because many times it happens my own words are mystery to me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishani again going to become jungli billiπŸ˜‰ is going to be lot more open about her thoughts and action🀣 i am waiting like anything just make sure they are in room πŸ˜‰ warna what people will thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoa...today's conversation between Ranveer & Ishani was overwhelming... Y don't they just give up on their stubbornness & stick together... By the way coming to the story it's always s coolest s it was...& I'm sorry that i couldn't comment on previous due to some problems...keep going sis & pls don't end this story
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well LM 1st of all sorry for not replying but all ur chaps have been amazing girl there is a magic at the way u write and it goes straight into ur heartπŸ‘whenever i read ur ff's i feel my heart skip a beat just lyk ranveer's heart skip a beat whenever he sees ishani and i don't want this ff 2 endπŸ˜†
I can't wait for the next one though so update fast...
Thanks for the pm...
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi LM
It was maddening to wait for this given that previous one was an cliffhangerπŸ˜†
Situation reversed she in ICU  and he outside well they always need to have this literally breath taking moment to talk like two mature adults rather than a bunch of idiot but this time they were more like a pair of egoistic moron hiding themselves behind other ones mistake and trying to bring sanity in them.πŸ€“
Doctor should have given him a sedative also bechare ki neend k piche pad gaye hai sab😲
in case of ishani well she is behind his everythingπŸ€ͺ i mean happiness sanity relief and sensibilityπŸ˜†
He was looking like he would kill doctor with his questions and yet he was sane because had it been ishani she would have barged in and wouldn't have let anyone even touch her for doing and this i love the most about her wouldn't listen a word about loved ones.
Bach gayi i thought it was ranveer's turn for the hospital but i know you are planning big for him what's this small breathlessness he have that every time ishani is in his close proximityπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
What is this i was waiting that ranveer will be crying you know revenge for putting her through this beforeπŸ˜‰
look at the girl she is just survived and is in hospital and apart from everything else she is worried that she is looking like a crap love is a maddening businessπŸ˜†
Look i told it's all about revenge all she thinks of is revenge whether chirag or ranveer the para mentioning how weakened ishani is so powerfull to rob him off words was my favourite.
So even the boy knows very well only one girl is his khoon ki pyaasi ishani parekh whenever he is near her he have to make a visit in hospitalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Seriously she isn't letting him even speak catching up with his pace of thoughts i mean this time she have an upper hand totally and using his vulnerability carefully to make him heal themselves by being near her.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ishani was right totally his attitude of not being worthy of her has robbed her of the only best thing she deserved in life and she had it to had he not thought himself of so unworthy and even now after all this time he isn't ready to accept the fact😭😭
And he always resist her touch even now after knowing everything its like she isn't leaving a chance to heal them and he isn't letting as much as let him near his closely guarded iron walled heart😭
and he is right because in these 4 years she realised very clearly that what and whom she wanted all her life its ranveer who was in oblivion or rather caught in the tussle of mind and heart that maybe or maybe not😭
His achievements was he not doing anything else i mean look at the listπŸ€“ and even now he is pursuing P.hd in some days there will be a degree under his name within which everything he did will be included and student would have options to do it in various semester and choice of subject because there is no other way everyone can do all this in this life time🀣🀣 i just so want to know his reaction after knowing about her dream which led her to find out so many things about book😳😳
here situation is much more complicated unlike CL here two idiots are fighting along with their ego in kitty.
Her achievements are no less she finally completed MBA and many other degrees as well expected as she was becoming worthy of Mr. perfect prefect but i am glad despite being all alone, helpless yet she turned out the women which one can only dream about. just a question i guess it was a typo of mentioning ishani as vaghela not parekh i know we are too eager for that first thing we do is let her become mrs vaghela
Finally the wait game with a timeline started and this is going to be interesting because he have challenged ishani and she will do anything to beat him now because both are fighter and not going to let go of this lifetime opportunity also i noticed one thing that it has both drawback and good thing also as we are going to have their small interludes more or its going to be less whatever it is it should be more intense now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but this is good now he has literally pissed her of it will be fun to see how ranveer comes out because this girl will not leave a chance to do so and he will have to fight his heart and then the results will be fireworks🀣
This is the problem with both of them they have crawled so deep into the darkness that it has became a part of them and which they are afraid to let go and they also know the hand of light its just that he isn't ready to catch and she is waiting for him to catch that hand
He haven't seen the cold manipulative bitch now he himself will bring back that ishani because this wait game is going to be awesome.
And he is the one to break the truce will Mr. RV ever will kiss forehead of his partner Miss. Parekh no he won't wait beta you will realise soon what mess you have brought on yourself.
Bring shanella asap
this conversation was awesome and i loved it so much
dear i have a doubt as if you are giving a hint of end in all these chapters and i am thinking over them just to confirm is it my thinking or its really like that.
thnx for pm
waiting for next

Thank you so much, darling! πŸ€—πŸ€— I'm so, so happy that you liked it! β­οΈβ­οΈ

Coming to the review, hehe sorry for the wait. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› But yeah, for once the tables have turned and it's Ishaani in the hospital instead of Ranveer. πŸ€£πŸ€£ And yeah, you've given the perfect description for the two of them in this chapter - egotistical morons. πŸ₯±πŸ₯± And yes, I do agree with you - doctor should have given him one sedative as well.  And coming to Ishaani, oh yeah she's after everything related to him, including him. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Moving on, yeah Ishaani is just that mad enough to go barging in everywhere and turning the whole world upside down, especially when it comes to Ranveer. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ But well, that madness spree of Ranveer you'll get to see as well in this FF for certain. πŸ€‘🀑 Btw this reminds me - why do you think I have something big planned up for Ranveer in the end? πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ I mean, it could be even...

Hehe, rona toh next chapter mein aayega abhi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And maybe in one of the future ones as well (no spoilers πŸ˜³πŸ˜³).  And yeah, Ishaani just finds new ways of asking the most funniest questions, no? πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ And as to her revenge spree, Ranveer knows how khoon ki pyaasi she is for revenge. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž And even how she'd khoon ki pyaasi of him as well. '

Coming to their tussle, oh yeah Ishaani definitely had the upper hand over here but Ranveer will make sure to take his badla from her on this. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ And yeah, coming to the part on his attitude robbing away everything from them, well that is completely true. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ And the next paragraph on Ranveer's emotions and POV is spot on as well. πŸ‘πŸ‘

That idea is brilliant - they can make a degree on his name only. πŸ€£πŸ€£ As to her dream that led to her box of revelations, I don't think Ishaani's going to tell him anytime soon but it would certainly be fun to imagine his reaction at the same time. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ And oh yeah, their situation over here is definitely much more complicated than in CL. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Moving on, oh yeah Ishaani herself has her own list of accomplishments and it's why I love her so much - she's an inspiration with the way she turned her life around from rags to riches with her own bare hands. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ And gee, about the typo, I'll go and make the change right now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks for pointing that out to me. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

And yes, the timeline has begun and you can expect both - intense as well as the interludes once the intensity lessens up.  And oh yeah, he's challenged her into this now and she's certainly not going to give up until she'd had her way with him. β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ But like you said, they've both walked so deep into the darkness that they're going to take time to get accustomed to embracing the light, but the moment they do, it's going to be... magic. β˜’️☒️

I can't wait to start working on Chapter 6 because the real sparks are going to fly over there between RV and Miss Parekh. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ And oh yeah, poor fellow still had Ranveer in him when he kissed her forehead but Ishaani had already switched to her alter ego. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› As to Shanella, she'll be back in Chapters 6 and 7 hopefully. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ps. If you know me well enough, you should get the hint that all isn't like it seems with the hints on the end. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I'm trusting you to read in between the lines and use that khurrafaati dimaag of yours since I'm eager to see whether you catch on to what I have in mind (you gave me the gist that you did in the previous response). πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

Hi lm...
U rocked it...
The epi is awesome...
Was waiting for it...
Now waiting for the next...
Post the next one soon...
How r u???
Take care...
Bye...

Thank you so much, sweetie! πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so happy that you liked it! β­οΈβ­οΈ I'm doing good and I hope that you're doing good as well. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Thank you so much once again and the next chapter is here! ❀️❀️