Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi lovely update ragini cuteness is overloaded thnq for pmwaiting for ishveer cute scenes 
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
Disha and Devarsh were so funny I hope
happy that you liked the way their plan backfired
ya she listened and they sorted out I have updated the next update
ya they united hope you liked their union now
its okay dear no need to be sorry
but whose birthday it is

Ranveer means are you telling about Shakti Arora or Ranveer Singh?
Both of their birthday are not now I think?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yes di... I liked their union.. 
Iys Ranveer Vaghelas birthday di.. 
Yes I mean Shakti arora.. 
Ranveers birthday is on 2 september. 
So we were celebrating hus birthday
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They are proceeding to their romance.. 
Last part I found bit funny abt clothes.. πŸ˜†
Res
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊😊 ya me too tamilianπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 279
As Ishani cutely said let us Romance Ranveer with a happy smile saw her with a romantic look. Ranveer held her so cutely and started to make her walk behind towards the bed.Ishani seeing his eyes and with a romantic smile in her lips walking as he was making her to walk.
Ishani(in a mesmerized tone walking behind as Ranveer was making her walk to the bed):Ranveer where are you taking me?
Ranveer(seeing her face and lips):To romance were a husband will take his wife?
Ishani(seeing his eyes):where?

Ranveer without answering her he brought her to the bed and without breaking the eye lock made her sit in the bed and instantly made her lay in the bed and he laid above her. Ishani laid in the bed were her hands were holding his shoulders well.
Ranveer(making themselves comfortable in the bed seeing her in a low tone):Did you get were I have brought you?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm to bed..
Ranveer(with a smile): Tell me I love you.
Ishani(shaking her head as no): No.
Ranveer(touching her cheek with his index finger):you are enjoying yourself making me long for you know?
Ishani:(laughing cutely):Who asked you to long for me?
Ranveer(with a smile kissing her forehead and seeing her):My heart is only telling me to long for you but you make me long for you how many time you want but Ranveer can never stop longing for Ishani.
Ishani(smiled in his answer touched his cheek with her hand in a cute tone):sorry for my behaviour. I have hurt you so much.
Ranveer(with a smile):Its really hard to suddenly accept a truth that too being unaware of it for so many days. I can understand your situation so well.Thank god you heard all the truth by yourself or else I should make some effort to talk to you and explain you Nitin Uncle truth.By the by why you came to see Nitin Uncle that time?
Ishani:I decided to make Papa leave from here to tell that only I came there but I got to know how good my Papa is and how much he has suffered. Then without to my control I went to Papa. Again sorry for hurting you.
Ranveer: Its okay sometimes there should be fight too know then only life will be interesting.
Ishani(giving him a smile):Thank you.
Ranveer: I have told you there should not be thank you and sorry at any moment in between husband and wife.
Ishani: But I don't have any other word other than thank you to thank a wonderful man of my life. Today know he has given me a best gift in my life. He has given me the happiness of being a child in my father's hands. Thank you.
Ranveer:Nitin Uncle has seen so much pain in his life Ishani and even you once underwent many problem. Here after know our love will keep both the families glued to each other.
Ishani:hmm I know that my Ranveer is the best person in the world.He will take care of the complete family so well.
Ranveer: Okay I have given your father to you now (showing his cheek to her);you should give your husband something other than thanks..
Ishani(getting a happy smile seeing Ranveer's demand kissed Ranveer's cheek lovingly):Enough?
Ranveer(seeing her showed the other cheek):Here.
Ishani(again lovingly kissed his other cheek):Is it okay?
Ranveer(turning to her with a romantic face):want in lips too.
Ishani with a romantic smile held his both the cheek with her hands and seeing his lips were Ranveer too lost himself to her. Ishani coming close to his lips and making Ranveer to lower his head with her hands and she gave a love filled Kiss on Ranveer's forehead. Ranveer had a happy smile getting Ishani's kiss were he adjusted himself in the bed and took his hand to Ishani's hip and held her hip and made her more close to him.
Ranveer:(in a low tone):I love you Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him with a mesmerized look touching his neck and chest with her soft hands): I love you Ranveer.

Ranveer and Ishani's looks said they both were wanting each others closeness for sometime. Ranveer lowered his head to Ishani's lips and went to keep his lips in her lip for a lips lock. Ishani too brought her hand behind his head and held his hairs with affection. Ranveer kept his lips in Ishani's lips were Ranveer's mobile rang from his pocket that completely disturbed both of their romantic moods.
Ranveer(completely got disturbed):Oh god I am really angry on this phone.
Ishani(too getting disturbed): hmm even me..(making him get up and she too got up and sat near him):Attend the call Ranveer.
Ranveer: hmm(with a irritated face took the phone from his pocket and saw the display): Ishani Maa I think Raagini is crying.
Ishani: oh attend the call.
Ranveer: hmm(he picked the call): Hello Maa.
Amba:Ranveer Raagini is not coming from the garden. she is playing well weather is getting chill.Tell Ishani to come and take her.
Ranveer: Haan Maa let me tell her.
Amba:hmm let me cut the call.
Ranveer:(as the call is cut): Ishani Raagini is playing well in the garden it seems she is not coming into home. Weather is chill so Maa is calling you.
Ishani(got down from the bed):Haan Ranveer Raagini may get sick If she play in this weather. Let me go and bring her you go to our room.
Ranveer: hmm okay you will come to our room only know?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan Baba.
Ranveer(giving a smile): Okay.

Ishani opened the door and started to walk out of the room.Ranveer got up from the bed and he came out of Ishanis's room and he came to their room. Ishani walking in the corridor and came to the hall and crossing the hall she came out of the house and she went to the garden. She saw Raagini who was running in the grass with her tiny legs. Amba was managing her were Kailash was smiling seeing Raagini's naughtiness sitting in the bench.
Amba:Raagini come inside let us go.
Raagini(running cutely):Naaa naaa Dadi.
Ishani with a smile went to the garden and seeing Raagini running way and went and stood in a place were Raagini was running and coming towards Ishani.Ishani stood well were the cutie pie seeing Amba coming behind her and running well were cutie pie laughing and running and when turned and saw Ishani the cutie pie with a happiness slowed her running and lovely hugged Ishani's leg well.
Ishani(caressing Raagini's hair):Baby this much naughtiness. (she took Raagini in her hand and giving a smile and touching Raagini's chest):Oh my cute baby's heart is beating fast. relax yourself.
Raagini:(with a smile): Mama.
Ishani:Shall we go in?
Raagini(showed the grass again): Mama
Ishani: No Baby enough tomorrow you can play okay.
Raagini(seeing the grass with a silent face and seeing Ishani had a smile):Mama(she held Ishani's neck cutely).
Amba(coming to Ishani): No one can control Raagini Ishani. Only after seeing you she has stopped Running.
Ishani:(giving a smile to Amba and seeing Raagini):That much Naughtiness my cutie is doing.
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): Hmm
Ishani(pinched her cheek): Love you Baby. (seeing Amba and Kailash): Maa Baba we can go in. Its time let us have dinner I think.
Amba: Haan Ishani let us.

Kailash, Amba and Ishani holding Raagini started to walk inside the house.
Ishani(walking inside the hall): Have your dinner dear and then sleep okay.
Raagini: hmm.
Mala was arranging for the dinner in the table. Amba and Kailash washing their hands and went and sat in the dinning table for their dinner.
Kailash:(seeing Amba): As Raagini is there in our life we are so happy know Amba?
Amba(keeping the Roti in Kailash plate): Haan we are so happy. Raagini is having the same Naughtiness what Ranveer used to do when he was a child. But difference is Raagini is listening to Ishani our Ranveer know after walking know he didn't listen to anybody.

Kailash: haan Ranveer as soon as he walked he has never been in anyone's hand(seeing the hall were Ishani was keeping Raagini in her hand and making her smile):But Raagini is silent when she is in the hands of Ishani.
Amba:Haan Kailashji tk have your dinner.
Kailash: haan.

Ishani cutely smiling to Raagini went and took the cordless phone and called to Ranveer. She was waiting for the call to be picked.
Ranveer(picking the call):Hello..
Ishani:Ranveer come down know dinner is ready.
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan let me come.(he cut the call and got down from the bed and started to walk down to the hall).
Ishani(kept the cordless in its place and seeing Raagini):Shall we have dinner?
Raagini: hmm

Ishani smiling to Raagini went to the dinning table and sat in the chair. Ishani told mala to bring the dinner for Raagini and Ishani started to feed Raagini her dinner. Baa and Pratik came to have their dinner. Some of the others were having their dinner in their room. Ranveer came to the dinning table and sat in his chair and started to have the dinner Mala served him.Ishani finished feeding Raagini her dinner.
Ishani:(in a affectionate tone to Raagini): Baby you can drink water (she gave the feeding bottle with water to Raagini):drink it.
Raagini holding the feeding bottle with her cute hands started to drink the water keeping her tiny lips in the feeding bottle.
Ishani:Be in Mama's lap okay.Let Mama have my dinner.
Raagini:mmm

Ishani started to have her dinner having Raagini in her one hand. Finally all finishing their dinner wishing good night to all were started to retire to their rooms. Ranveer finishing his dinner started to walk to their room. Ishani finishing her dinner stared to walk with Raagini. As she climbed the stairs and came to the corridor Raagini showed the corridor with her index finger.
Raagini(showing the corridor): Mama...
Ishani:want to walk tk(she left Raagini down).

Raagini standing in the floor of the corridor showed her hands to Raagini.
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing her hand to her):Not bad my baby is following what Mama is telling her(gave her hand to Raagini).
Raagini held Ishani's hand with the smile in her hand. Ishani started to walk with Raagini in the corridor.
Raagini(walking with a happiness holding Ishani's hand): Mama wo la uh.
Ishani:(walking with Raagini):So soon you are going to talk well Raagini.
Raagini:oh hh

Both mother and daughter walking in the corridor came to their room. Ranveer was changed to his night dress and was sitting in the bed. Ishani entered the room with Raagini were Ranveer seeing them had a happy smile in his face.
Ranveer:(seeing Raagini); Oh my baby came back to our room. come to Papa.
Ishani took Raagini in her hand and made her sit in the bed near Ranveer.
Ishani:Make her sleep Ranveer. Let me change and come.
Ranveer: haan okay(Ranveer made Raagini sit in his lap):shall I tell you Kahani?
Raagini(cute tone): Kani Papa.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay Kani.Shall I tell you can sleep okay.
Raagini:mmm
Ishani took her dressed and entered the washroom to change herself.
Ranveer:(with a expressing face);Once upon a time there was Donkey..
Raagini(smiling to him without getting the word Donkey):Ke ke..
Ranveer(laughed at her child language):Donkey baby tk listen to the story. Donkey was there and his name was Juna and he was having a master and his name was Kichu. The master used Juna to bring the salt bags from one village to other village. But this Juna know he was so lazy. He was working without heart to work. He used to find a best way to escape from the work by often telling he is not feeling well or he is tiered. One day Kichu was walking with Juna having Salt bag at Juna's back. Juna while walking accidentally fell in the water lake on their way. As soon as he fell in the river the salt started to dissolve were the weight of the load was decreased. Kichu helped Juna to get out of the lake.
Feeling that the weight of the bags is reduced Juna got a idea were he started to daily fall on the lake voluntarily. Daily he was doing these kind of things to escape from carrying heavy weights at his back.

Ishani came out changed to the night dress and she locked the door of their room and came and sat next to Ranveer in the bed. Ishani seeing Raagini listening to Ranveer so well touched Raagini's back and made her to lay in Ranveer's chest. Ranveer gave a smile to Ishani and made Raagini comfortable in his embrace.
Ranveer(continuing):Kichu got to know Juna is voluntarily falling in the lake daily and finally he got a idea and one day instead of salt bags he tied the cotton bags in the back of Juna. As usual Juna fell in the lake were as the cotton was soaked in the water was becoming more and more heavy to Juna. Juna suffered a lot were again Kichu saved him and told him that to make him realize the mistake he is doing only he did like that and If he didn't save him he would have died because of his silly idea to escape from his work and told he don't want such a cheating Donkey for him here after and made the Donkey to leave from his work.
Raagini(closed her eyes and was hearing Ranveer holding his t-shirt well): hmmm
Ranveer:At last what happen to Juno because of working without dedication lost a very good master and the master gave a very good lesson to that donkey. The moral is always do the work with dedication and work hard or else we will only suffer If we cheat our masters. (he caressed her back).
Ishani(seeing Raagini sleeping slowly in a low tone):Not bad you have got to tell these many stories now a days.
Ranveer: I have a child book with me. I am reading it when I get time just to give my daughter good values. I know you have brought her up so well and surely you will make her a good human being for sure. And I am also doing my part which I can.
Ishani:So sweet.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):She slept?
Ishani:She is sleeping but didn't go to deep sleep. Have her like this for sometime.
Ranveer:How you know she has not gone to deep sleep?
Ishani:If she goes to deep sleep she will be moving her lower lips slowly.
Ranveer;What ever father teach know mother's are always mothers you people can get the simple moves of your babies.(he gave a smile).
Ishani:hmm of course once a woman become a mother know that is it our complete life will be revolving around our babies only.
Ranveer: haan I know..(he started to caressed Raagini well).
Ishani:Tk make her sleep and lay her in the cradle. Let me sleep.
Ranveer:arrey wait know I want to talk to you let Raagini sleep.
Ishani:What you are going to talk to me?
Ranveer:Wait let me tell.
Ishani(resting her head in the head rest): hmm okay
Ranveer waited till Raagini get into the deep sleep were after sometime as Ishani said the cutie pie was moving her lower lips slowly.Ranveer getting she has slept took Raagini without disturbing her sleep and made her lay in the cradle. He came back to the bed and went close to Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him):What you to talk to me?
Ranveer:You didn't give me what you said you will give.
Ishani:What I didn't give?
Ranveer:As I united you with your father you said you will give a kiss to me and as Maa called that time our romance was incomplete. So now I don't want kiss and all I want something special.
Ishani(giving a smile):what you want?
Ranveer:Let me tell but before that tell me you will give it for sure.
Ishani:as you have given me the respect what all I lost from my childhood today and as you have given me a precious future with my father. And to keep  me happy you have given job for Papa in your office. so for all these things let me give you what ever you ask. But..(she was struggling).
Ranveer:What?
Ishani(bowing her head): If you want Non-vegetarian love know that I will tell the day and they only we can have it.
Ranveer(laughed a bit):Immediately when we have gone to Non-vegetarian love Ishani before that we should have light romances and special romances then only non-vegetarian love will be so passionate.
Ishani:Accha tk tell me what you want?

Ranveer laid in her lap were Ishani turned off the lamp lights just leaving the lamps on the bed stand.
Ishani(caressing his hair):Hmm tell me..
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look):Tell me do my eyes have rights to see my Ishani's beauty as much as I want?
Ishani(smiling with shyness): hmm you have all the rights in me.
Ranveer:Then I want a sunny Leone Ishani in front of me.
Ishani(without getting him):sunny Leone matlab?
Ranveer(pinching her cheek laying in her lap):That let me tell you when we get time for us. Tell me will be do it for Ranveer?
Ishani(with a smile):Anything for you but when we have time for us only.Not during the time when Raagini is with us and all.
Ranveer: I know that Ishani when we get time only.
Ishani:Okay Ranveer (made him to get up from her):sleep now. Good night.
Ranveer(bit disappointed):Not even our single romance will be complete. (telling it he laid in the pillow with a smile):Good night.
Ishani:hmm good night.

They both drifted off to a peaceful sleep.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
The update was very nice sakshi . raagini's cuteness was increasing day by day
Ranveer's naughtiness is also very well increasing fastlyπŸ₯±
Nandhini20 thumbnail
The updates are very nice sakshi raagini's cuteness was increasing day by day ranveers naughtiness is also increasing very fastly!!!! 
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dhi...
The epi is super cute..
Ragini is so naughty. And ranveer tooo.
Same to same papa-beti.
I think it will be hard for Ishu to handle both when ragini grows up. Lovely cutie pie.
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling πŸ˜‰
Take care 😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wawo lovely updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

want more and more ranveer and ragni scene😊😊😊
i loved daughter and father bonding❀️❀️❀️

like the story also ranveer tell her daughterπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi lovely update ragini cuteness is overloaded thnq for pmwaiting for ishveer cute scenes 

Hi Janani 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the update 
happy that you are liking Raagini's cuteness
ya Ishveer scenes are on the way 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰