Hii di.. 

So the truth is out.. 
Can't wait now.. 
Eagerly want to know Ishanis reaction. 
Whether she will forgive ranveer
Whether she will forgive ishani.. 
How she reacts.. 
Wht she says to ranveer wht to nitin.. 
Now I think romance is but delayed for then now.. Update soon di. 

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
yes the truth is out now
ya let us see what is going to be her reaction
glad you are eager to know her reaction
let us see whether she is forgiving Nitin and Ranveer
what she is going to say to Ranveer and Nitin let us see
yes Romance will be bit delayed now
ya let me update it
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi thank you for pm I am really loving it such a cutie scenes ishveer cuddle and ishu care 

Now waiting for ishani reactions I think she  will faint keep update dear

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked cuties scenes and Ishveer cuddle and Ishani care on Ranveer
ya let us see how Ishani is going to react
hmm ya she may faint too
let us see
keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Oh God i m on a cliff hanger.what will happen next.but you are a perfect drama writer i must say tht.all the breakfast scene was very well written.

Hi Naush
thanks for teh comment
yes its cliff hanger dear
ya let us see what is going to happen now
no to the level of drama writer dear just writing what come to my mind
happy that you liked the breakfast scene
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Hope u r doing good
Sorry for giving you late Reply just et free from paperz feeling realeave
Please for me
All the friendshps day episodes were amazing
Very beautifully ishveer celebrate it in their old attire
I love their Rain dance
Poor Ranveer get fever
Ishani care him alot
So Fnally ishani got to know Nitin is her real Father
Eagrly waiting to know how ishani React
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 273
As Ranveer said Nitin as Ishani's father all were shocked to the extreme. Kailash was shocked hearing it were the shock was seen very clearly in his face.Sharman and Parul exchanged a shock look to each other. Pratik,Mithesh and Chaitali were shocked and they too were exchanging glances among themselves. Manas, Disha, Devarsh and Krisha were shocked to the equal level.
Disha(in thoughts): What this Nitin is Ishani's father?that means he is Maa's first husband. Oh no(her face turned tensed):as we are Ishani's family only Ranveer and Amba has given us this luxuries life.Now Ishani's real father is this Nitin means thinking we are not Ishani's family Amba send us out of this house? No I will not stand in street I should do something to safeguard my life. (she started to think some ways to survive herself).
Ranveer was standing behind Ishani holding her shoulders were Ishani saw Nitin with a moist eyes. She took a deep breath and made herself okay with tears flowing in her eyes. She started to walk slowly towards Nitin. Nitin raised his head and saw Ishani were his eyes too were having tears.Amba,Kailash, Baa, Sharman, Parul, Laxmi,Pratik and Mithesh were worried for Ishani's state.
Baa(seeing Ishani in thoughts): Bhagwan give her strength to accept the truth.
Chaitali(in a low tone to mithesh):If Ishani's father is this Nitin means we are not Ishani's family here after so Ranveer will send us out of this houses.
Mithesh:(in a low tone bit anger):What is going on here?and what kind of thinking your mind is having?
Chaitali: Now I am telling the future of our family now itself secure our life.

Mithesh throw a angry look on Chaitali were Chaitali giving a up and down look saw Ishani who was going towards Nitin.
Laxmi:(seeing Amba):Moti behan what Ranveer said is...
Amba:(shaking her head as yes): hmm its true only.

They both exchanged a worried glanced to each other.
Ishani came and stood in front of Nitin were tears were coming out without control to Ishani. Nitin saw Ishani were his eyes were moist and he was feeling ashamed to be in front of his daughter as a useless father for her complete life.
Ishani(seeing Nitin in shattered voice):What Ranveer said is true?
Nitin saw her with a silent face and his eyes was completely moist this moment.
Ishani:(again in a emotional voice):Tell me is it true?
Nitin(seeing her eyes in a feeling ashamed face):Haan true only.

Ishani was not able to accept the truth were she didn't know what to react to this. She saw Nitin well and had a emotional face were Ishani turned and saw Ranveer who was standing with a silent face. Ranveer saw her with a silence were he was not able to study what Ishani's eyes is saying to him now. Ishani wiping her tears without able to accept the truth and without knowing what to react started to walk towards the stairs.
Nitin(seeing Ishani who is going with broken heart): Ishani..(he started to go behind her).
Amba, Laxmi,Baa too were about to go behind Ishani were Ranveer stopped them by showing his hand to them.
Amba:Ranveer don't know what Ishani is thinking now. Let us go and..
Ranveer: Maa its okay. Now its time for Ishani and Nitin sir let them talk.Let us go after sometime so that we can get to know what their relationship is going to be.
Baa: Haan Amba let Nitin and Ishani talk for few minutes within themselves then only there will be a correct decision for this problem.

Amba and Laxmi shook their head as okay with worried face.
Sharman(came to Ranveer):Ranveer what you said is true?
Ranveer:(shaking his head as yes):yes Sharman its true only. Nitin sir is only Ishani's father. Real father.
Sharman:How you know this Ranveer?
Ranveer:That let me tell you Sharman. I need to tell it to Ishani first then only I should tell it to all. If I tell you all some how that will go to Ishani's ears. All I need is I only need to tell her the complete truth myself.If the truth goes to her through other persons means she will think wrong about me. She can think I have hided the truth to her.Let me first tell her my situation and then the truth to her and to all.
Sharman(with a head shake):As you wish Ranveer. But thank you so much. Today Ishani's birth has become a sacred one its not her wrong at any point you have proved it.
Ranveer(gave a smile to Sharman): hmmm Tk you and Manas go to office once everything is fine in home let me come to office.
Sharman:But Ranveer how will you come alone? we have planned know all should go together.
Ranveer:Nothing will happen to me. Today alone only know once I reach office let me call and inform you.
Sharman: Okay take care of Ishani. If you are not able to come to office also no problem your support is very important for Ishani now.
Ranveer:Hmm okay.

Sharman and Manas giving a head shake to all started to walk towards the entrance of the house and they left for office.
Ranveer(seeing all the others): That is it this is what I wanted to tell you all. you all can carry on with your works.
As soon as he said it all started to move from there were Amba,Kailash, Baa, Laxmi,Mithesh and Ranveer was standing there.They were waiting for sometime to go and see Ishani and Nitin.
Ishani was walking in the corridor with heavy heart. She thought all the times of her with Nitin. Nitin was coming behind Ishani.
Nitin: Ishani listen to me.
Ishani without turning back or without telling anything went to their room and she was about to lock the door were Nitin came before she close the door. He held the door from outside and saw Ishani with a silent look.
Nitin(in a normal tone): Ishani I can get your situation very well. you are not able to accept the truth. I am not forcing you to accept the truth now just listen to me.
Ishani:(she gave a painful smile):I should listen to you (she left the door and entered the room and stood showing her back to Nitin).
Nitin(entered the room and came and stood behind Ishani);Ishani see let me tell you..
Ishani(turning to him in a questioning face):What you are going to tell me? that why you left me when I was child? (shaking her head as no): Don't want to tell me.

Telling it she saw Nitin with a silent look were Nitin was able to feel her pain and he didn't know what to tell her.
Kailash(seeing Amba):what is this Amba? how Ranveer know the truth about Nitin?
Mithesh: Haan how you know it Ranveer?
Ranveer:Baba, Kaka(before he could tell).
Amba(stopped Ranveer);ek minute Ranveer see let Ishani and Nitin sir issue come to a good relationship then let us tell you all how Ranveer know the truth.
Ranveer:Haan let me tell you all for sure but now let us go up.Don't know how Ishani would be reacting to Nitin sir now.
Amba:Tk let us go.

Amba, baa, Kailash, Mithesh and Laxmi started to claim the stairs and walking in the corridor they came to Ranveer's room. Ranveer saw inside his room were he was able to see Nitin and Ishani's back. All came and stood well in Ranveer's room entrance and they were standing silently.
Nitin(who was thinking how to make Ishani calm in a normal tone): Ishani I can get it its hard for you to accept this truth but..
Ishani(turning to him in a silent tone): I don't want to hear anything now. I never know why you left me or what was the reason behind it. But because of you leaving me and Maa. Maa suffered a lot in her life. If Parekh's family didn't give us shelter we would have never been alive in front of you. Maa got married in Parekh's family so she was daughter in law to that family but what was their need to accept me in their family? but they accepted me My Papa took good care of me. I lived as Harshad Parekh's daughter and let me be like that itself.

Baa and Amba saw each other and had a proud smile on Ishani's words. Ranveer was able to see Ishani's pain very well now.
Nitin(gave a smile to her):you are really a honest person Ishani.The way you speak itself is enough for me.you are really truthful to the persons who took care of you these many years. Okay let me leave.
Telling it without waiting for Ishani's answer Nitin started to walk from the room were Ishani saw his back some where or the other she wanted to cry in Nitin's embrace but her mind was telling it hard for her to accept the truth.She turned to other side and went to the window and started to stare outside. Nitin came to the entrance were Ranveer, Baa, Amba, kailash and Mithesh, laxmi were seeing him. Nitin giving a glance to them started to walk were Ranveer came behind him. All of them came and stood near Nitin.
Ranveer:Sir where are you going?
Nitin:Let me leave Ranveer. I know Ishani cannot accept me that easily.That is why when you talked itself I told I am leaving you only wanted to tell the truth to Ishani. For you only I accepted it. (with a smile):take care of Ishani.(seeing Baa and Mithesh he joined his hands in front of them):Even if I have brought up Ishani I would have not given her this much honest and good character but you have brought her up with good values. Thank you.
Baa:Nahi Nitin its Falguni who gave her this much good values and character. Ishani has always been a great support to all of us. I have never accepted her in my family once but even that time too she loved me a lot. Ishani never knows to hate anyone so please don't go anywhere be here after sometime Ishani herself will become calm and she will talk to you.
Nitin:Its okay Ishani is the only relationship I have in this world.She is not ready to accept me then surely I need to leave only. (seeing Amba and Kailash joined his hands): My daughter has got married to a beautiful family. I am able to see a father and Mother for Ishani in both of you. Thanks for accepting her as daughter in law and taking care of her.

Amba and Kailash gave a head shake with emotional face.
Nitin(seeing Ranveer touching his shoulders): No one can love Ishani like you. you have given her life full of happiness.Thank you so much Ranveer. Let me leave now(he was about to walk).
Ranveer:Sir please ek minute..

Nitin turned and Ranveer.
Ranveer: Nitin sir I know its really hard for Ishani to accept the truth but that is the truth right? you are Ishani's father and she is your daughter no one can change this at any time. Even god cannot change it now. Ishani is in a state where her heart and mind are fighting with each other and she is confused whether to got with heart or brain. Give her sometime surely Ishani will get to know you completely. Please sir please be here for some more days. you no need to see Ishani be in servant quarters. Let me talk to Ishani and make her calm even after that also Ishani didn't accept you, you can go from here.
Baa(coming near Nitin): Haan Nitin I don't know why you left Falguni and Ishani. But Ishani's heart is so soft she never knows to be angry on anyone for more than few hours. So please be here till Ishani take a good decision about you and her relationship okay.
Nitin:But mein..
Amba:Bhaiya please till Ishani comes to a decision be here.

Nitin without heart was feeling uncomfortable to be there. Ranveer was shaking his head as be here to Nitin.
Nitin(shaking his head as yes):Okay Ranveer.Let me be here now let me go to servant quarters.
Ranveer: haan

Nitin started to walk from there were Ranveer saw Baa and all the others standing near him.
Ranveer:all of you go to your room. Let me go and talk to Ishani.
Amba:Ranveer take care of Ishani. She needs you now.
Ranveer: haan Maa.

All of them left from Ranveer and they  started to walk to their room. Ranveer taking a deep breath started to walk to his room and he came to the entrance of his room. He saw Ishani standing near the window and seeing outside. Ranveer slowly walking towards Ishani and came and stood behind her.
Ranveer(in a low tone):Is..Ishani.
Ishani(turned to him with a silent look):Tell me Ranveer. Is there anything more you have hided from me?
Ranveer(with a uncomfortable face): Ishani let me tell you..
Ishani:What you are going to tell?That is what you told me who is my real father today know. Knowing this already only you have asked me such question like anytime you have thought about your real father?Am I right..
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan to know your feelings about your real father only I asked that question.
Ishani:(in a anger controlling voice):How you know he is my real father?
Ranveer(bit struggling to answer): Ishani..wo mein.
Ishani:How you know Ranveer?
Ranveer:(making himself okay):When Mota Babuji was about to die only I came to know about your father.
Ishani(showing a not able to understand face):what? when Papa was about to die itself you know about my real father?That means...
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan I know it that time itself.
Ishani(gave a  smile):So you know the truth before our marriage itself?you have hided it almost for two and half years to me.
Ranveer: Ishani listen to me.
Ishani(in a confirmed tone): Please leave me alone Ranveer.
Ranveer: Ishani..

Before Ishani could reply to him there was a cry from Raagini. Ishani wiping her tears well went and took Raagini from the cradle and held her close to her.
Ishani: Oh my baby no don't cry. (she started to walk towards the entrance of the room and turning and seeing Ranveer): Let me stay in my room here after.(she started to walk towards the entrance).
Ranveer(quickly came and stood before her before she reach the entrance):why you need to stay in different room now?
Ishani:(making Raagini to rest her chin in her shoulders): I want to be alone Ranveer please. Who all I am thinking they will be true to me they are really making me a fool. So please at least let me be alone,(telling it without waiting for his answer left the room).
Ranveer(to himself): oh god what is going to happen now?

giving a impossible head shake to himself he started to walk out of the room.He came to the hall and went out the hall and he started to walk to the car. Taking the car he left for office.
Ishani started to make Raagini ready and make Raagini have her breakfast and the day started to run as Raagini was playing with her. Though Ishani was playing with Raagini so well somewhere or the other the morning incident was coming in her mind. She was confused on Nitin in her life. The day was in afternoon were the cutie pie was sleeping after having her lunch. Ishani having Raagini's head in her lap and resting her head in the head rest was thinking all the happy moments she spend with Nitin.
Ishani(to herself):Nitin uncle is my father. What should I do now? In anger I told him to leave from here. But why you left me when I was a child and now why he have come to me? what should I do now?
Nitin(seeing outside through the window in servant quarters): I didn't do it wantedly Ishani. I didn't mean to hurt you it was my situation that made me to lose you and Falguni in my life. Ishani beta tum meri beti hain. Haan my heart wants to have you in my life but you are not ready to accept me.

Screen splits on Ishani and Nitin with worried faces.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi hope you are good
it was such an interesting update loved it ishani's reaction was true and this disha and chaitali are a team now in their idiotic thinking.
well bechara ranveer caught in this tussle and now they will live separately well ragini will be caught in their tussle and ishani is right at her place and even ranveer is lets see how this unfold and nitin ishani accept each other.
thnx for pm
waiting for next
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

amazing updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
wawo very lovely and niceπŸ‘πŸ‘ way you are handling nitin's truth for ishu your also a brilliant writer like EH, LM and MMπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
what i am thinking ishu will accept nitin as his father but after knowing mota boji death accident reason was nitin.. may be she punish nitin along ranveerπŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

eagerly waiting for next update😳😳😳

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sad episode... It's really very hard for ISHANI to accept the truth...but i hope that in coming days she will accept NITIN s her father whole heartedly
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 274
Disha was walking here and there in her room thinking about securing her life. She picked her phone and messages Devarsh to come to her room. Krish was playing in her room with his toys. Disha got the reply of Devarsh he is coming. Disha walking left and right in the room was waiting for Devarsh to come to the room. After 10 minutes Devarsh came to Disha's room.
Devarsh:Why did you call me?
Disha: hmm you never know to do anything better in your life. Some days before you told me that we will get jewels from Ishani by cheating her but she called Ranveer on that day. As you were concentrating in revenging Parul we left the idea of getting money from Ishani. She went to Nagpur with Ranveer. At least did you revenge parul not at all she is happy with Sharman Bhaiya.
Devarsh(seeing her with cunning look):Surely I will revenge that Parul for slapping me.
Disha:Non-sense If you see revenging Parul you should only stand in street.
Devarsh:(without understanding face);What?
Disha:you saw what happen in the morning right? Ishani's real father has come in front of us. Not only in front of us almost in front of all. Ishani came to know who is her real father. Now what does this means?
Devarsh(in a simple tone):what it means?these many years Ishani didn't know her father name now she got to know who is her father that is it.
Disha(in a anger face):Don't know how you are my brother?you idiot that Nitin being here is clearing telling all of us that Ishani is not our family here after. She got her father and she got to know from where she came and which place she belongs to.And for your kind information this house is not our house now its Ishani's in-laws house. As we are Ishani's family only they are keeping us inside the house. Now as they came to know we are not her family means If they think to keep Nitin with them for Ishani's sake and tell us to get out of the house means????
Devarsh(with a anger face):They will tell like that too. Who was that Ranveer our Driver once and Amba and Kailash were people who were serving us. They will tell like that.
Disha:Hello you stupid which century are you now? Now this is their house only for Ishani's happiness Ranveer is keeping us with him or else we all should only stand in the street.
Devarsh:Tk now what are you coming to tell?
Disha:Ishani does not seem to be accepting her real father. As Ranveer only said the truth means we need to find out whether there is any fight going between Ranveer and Ishani now. If they have a fight between them means using that fight we should go and ask that stupid Ishani a bulk amount and we should secure ourselves even If Amba sent us out we will be safe.
Devarsh(with a cunning smile): hmm last time when we planned to cheat Ishani she was in good terms with Ranveer. If they have fight means that time let us get money from Ishani. Ishani is only having the password for the Digital money locker of the house.Other than her only Ranveer and Amba know the money locker Password.
Disha:hmm that is good now concentrate in this plan alone. Okay what amount let us ask to Ishani?
Devarsh:for a trial let us ask 10 lakhs to her and let us try to get step by step to her or let us try to know the password and take the money whenever we want.
Disha:Wow that's good let us tell we both are going to do business and let us get 10 lakhs from her and we should divide it between us.
Devarsh(with a smile): Okay.
Disha:Now we should find out what impact this Real father drama has created in between Ranveer and Ishani. If they have a fight between them in this we should use the chance and get money from Ishani. She will surely give if we just act like feeling emotional or cry in front of her.
Devarsh: hmm okay let us try to find it
They both exchanged a cunning smile in their faces.
It was night 10 o clock, Ranveer after a busy schedule of work the whole day entered the hall of RV mansion. The complete house was silent. He was sure all have gone to their rooms after the dinner.
Ranveer(to himself):House is silent. Don't know what my Jungli billi is doing.Still now she will be angry only.In this situation I only need to give her emotional support to her fine.
Thinking it he started to walk towards his room climbing the stairs and was walking in the corridor. As he was walking in the corridor he heard a voice calling "Ranveer".
Ranveer(turned and saw Amba in the corridor with a smile): Maa. (he went to her).
Amba:Had your dinner?why are you this much late today?
Ranveer: Maa work was excess today so only.(in a normal tone):How was Ishani the whole day?
Amba:She is very silent Ranveer.She is in her room only not in your room. I went to take Raagini two times today.She was normal to me. She didn't come down today for her lunch also she had the lunch in her room itself.
Ranveer:hmm tk tk Maa by the by why did you call me now?
Amba:Nothing take care of Ishani. Even If she is sad on you for hiding the truth also you be silent to her and make her to understand the situation. And try to make her to talk to Nitin Bhaiya okay.
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk Maa let me try my best.
Amba(giving a smile):Tk Dikhra.Good night.
Ranveer:Haan Maa good night.

Ranveer giving a smile to Amba started to walk towards Ishani's room. He went and knocked the door and he knocked again. Ishani opened the door and seeing Ranveer in front of her giving a angry look was about to lock the door. Ranveer held the door before she closes it.
Ranveer: I want to come in.
Ishani:(in a silent face);see your room is opposite room not here. Go now.
Ranveer(giving a smile): If I shiver means who will I hug and sleep?
Ishani(saw him with a cute look and in a instant tone):Hug the pillow and sleep.
Ranveer:Ishani please try to listen to me.Let me explain you everything.
Ishani:Don't want Ranveer I want to you sleep you also go and sleep.
Ranveer:Ishani I need to talk to you.
Ishani:I am not in a mood to talk now. Please leave.
Telling it in a instant pushed him lightly and locked the door. Ranveer felt sorry in his face.
Ranveer:(to himself): If I knock again she won't open. Fine let me go to my room itself.
Telling it he went and opened his room door and entered the room and locked his room door. As he locked Devarsh came out from behind the pillar.
Devarsh(in a cunning tone):so finally Ranveer and Ishani are staying in separate room. So cheating Ishani is a easy task now. I need to tell it to Disha now(he took his phone and dialed to Disha's number).
Disha(seeing manas sleeping near her and picking the call in a low tone):Haan Devarsh why did you call me now?
Devarsh: Hello a good news. As Ranveer said the real father of Ishani to her.They both are having a fight over it. Most interesting thing is both are staying in different rooms.
Disha(with a happy smile): This is the right chance for both of us.
Devarsh:Okay good night.Let us plan how we are going to get money from her in the morning.
Disha:Hmm okay Good night.

They both cut the calls in each ends.
Ranveer changing himself came out of the washroom and saw his room a glance. The room was completely silent and was looking vacant to his eyes. Ranveer went and switched off the lights and laid in the bed and took his phone and called to Ishani.
Ishani was thinking about morning incident and Nitin and was struggling between her heart and brain. Raagini has cuddled to Ishani so well. Ishani's phone rang in the lamp stand were she saw the display and getting it is Ranveer took the phone and cut the phone call. Ranveer getting Ishani is cutting his call he again called to her. Ishani was again cutting the call. He called her for four times were Ishani was only cutting the call all the four times. Ranveer typed a whats-app message "Ishani please pick my call" and he sent the message to Ishani. Ishani saw the message and typed back a reply to Ranveer "Better stop talking to me please".
Ranveer seeing the message again called her were Ishani cut the call and completely switched off her mobile.Ranveer getting the call cut again called were now he heard switched off record voice.
Ranveer(keeping the phone in the lamp stand);At last she switched off the phone. She is angry on me to that extreme. What should I do now. First I need to explain my situations that why I didn't tell her the truth these many days. Then she need to talk to Nitin sir. If Ishani didn't accept Nitin sir he would definitely leave. No I should not let that Happen my Ishani should have her father near her. What should I do?
He was thinking it and thinking itself he slept were Ishani too thinking about Nitin and thinking she has know who is father slept.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer got himself ready in front of the mirror and making himself ready he came to the door and when he opened the door that was the moment Ishani too opened the door. Both really didn't expect this perfect timing.Raagini too was standing near Ishani wearing a little white pant and black shirt. Ranveer smiled seeing Raagini.
Raagini(cutely walking to Ranveer); Papa..
Ishani(seeing walking Raagini): Raagini stop there.
Raagini(cutely stopped and turning to Ishani); Mama(showing her hands to Ranveer);papa.
Ishani:come to Mama.

Ranveer getting it came with a smile to Raagini and took Raagini in his hands and saw Raagini with a smile.
Ranveer(showing his cheek to Raagini):Give Ki to Papa.
Raagini cutely kept her little lips in Ranveer's cheek and took back her lips and gave a smile to Ranveer.Ranveer too smiled back to her.
Ishani(in a low tone);you were waiting for me to open the door?
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face):See It was a co-incidence and I didn't wait for your door open and open my room door okay.
Ishani(seeing him up and down and seeing Raagini):Raagini I said you to come to Mama.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a bit anger face):Why are you showing your anger to Raagini now?. If you are not ready to accept your father means my daughter also should leave her father and come to you?
Ishani was more hurt hearing Ranveer's words and seeing his anger without any reply she started to walk in the corridor. Ranveer  realized  he said in anger and felt sorry for a while to talk in a anger to Ishani.
Ranveer(in thoughts):What are you talking Ranveer? you are wounding her more by saying about her father. why you are showing your anger now?
As he was thinking Raagini cutely saw Ranveer with a lovely look.
Raagini: Mama(showing hands towards the corridor).
Ranveer: Haan let us go to Mama.

Ranveer started to walk with Raagini in his hands. As he came to the hall he saw Ishani in the dinning table with Pratik and Amba. Ranveer went to the dinning table and sat in his chair making Raagini sit in his lap.
Amba(seeing Raagini): Oh my pothi woke up this much early today.
Raagini(cutely seeing Amba and seeing Ranveer): Dadi.
Amba:Arrey how much cutely she is calling me Dadi know Ranveer?
Ranveer :Haan Maa..

Amba showed her hands to Raagini were the cutie pie with a smiling face came to Amba. Ranveer giving Raagini to Amba saw Ishani were Ishani was serving Parekh his breakfast. Ranveer took his plate and kept it in front of him.Ishani seeing him came and started to serve his breakfast. Ishani's face was having a silence such as a sea in the night. As Ishani was keeping Roti in his plate.
Ranveer(in a low tone); I want to talk to you.
Ishani(keeping the Aloo sabzi in his plate in a low tone): I don't want any talking with you.

Telling it she left from there and entered the kitchen. Ranveer was having his breakfast were after 15 minutes Ishani came out with a bowl of meshed rice in it.Ishani coming and sitting next to Amba.
Ishani: Maa let me feed her.
Amba:(with a smile): Ishani let me make her have the breakfast.
Ishani: Maa If she runs means you also need to run to her speed its okay Maa let me feed her.
Amba:Arrey its okay Ishani let me feed her. If I too start to feed her means your one work will be reduced daily. If I feed breakfast you feed Lunch and dinner to her.
Ishani:(giving a smile):Tk Maa(seeing Raagini): Have the breakfast from Dadi.
Raagini(cutely seeing Amba sitting in her lap and seeing Ishani): Mama Dadi..
Ishani: Haan Dadi baby have the breakfast okay.
Raagini; hmmm

Sharman and Parul came to the dinning table. parul served Sharman were he too started to have his breakfast.Amba started to feed the breakfast for Raagini were the cutie pie was having it cutely. Amba was so happy being with Raagini now a days. Ranveer finished his breakfast and went and washed his hands. He waited for Sharman to finish his breakfast.Ranveer was wanting to talk to Ishani now but she has got herself busy seeing Raagini. As soon as Sharman finished his breakfast. Ranveer got himself ready to leave to office.
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa let me leave to office.
Amba:Tk Dikhra.

Sharman and Ranveer started to walk to the entrance of the house and they started to move to office in their car. Ishani's day too started to move in her own routine. It was evening 5 o clock were Raagini was playing in Ishani's room. Ishani opened a draw in her cupboard and took Falguni's photo and saw her with a silent face. She went and sat in the sofa and was having tears in her eyes.
Ishani(seeing Falguni photo); Maa Nitin uncle is my father? you also saw him and you didn't tell he is my father to me. That means you were not ready to forgive him know Maa. Now I came to know who is my father, I came to know because of whom I came to this world. But Maa I don't know how to react to it and I really really don't know whether to accept Nitin Uncle or not.(her tears fell in Falguni's photo): Maa when everyone asked who is your father to me I never got hurt this much but Ranveer too asking such question to me I got hurt so much. Ranveer knowing the truth itself he has been hiding it to me for so many months Maa. Today morning when he told that I am not ready to accept my father was also hurting me a lot. What should I do Maa? (she started to cry so much).
Raagini who got up from the floor to take the ball that has gone some distance from her saw Ishani crying.The cutie pie seeing Ishani silently came to her and stood near Ishani's leg.
Raagini(in a cute silent face); Mama.
Ishani(with tears wiping the tears and smiling to Raagini): Haan Baby what you want?

Raagini signed Ishani to come to her were Ishani brought her face near her the cutie pie lovingly wiped Ishani's tears with her tiny hand. Ishani had a smile keeping Falguni photo aside she took Raagini in her embrace and kissed Raagini's hand.
Ishani: Love you so much.
Raagini cutely hugged Ishani were both Mother and Daughter had a lovable hug. Ishani was feeling relaxed in Raagini's hug.
Disha and Devarsh were in Disha's room.
Disha:Tk let us go and tell Ishani that we both need to do a business and for that we need money and let us ask the 10 lakhs and once Ishani gives this let us ask her step by step okay.
Devarsh: hmm okay surely let us ask.When can we ask it?
Disha:I think Ishani is so adamant in her real father matter so let us see a right time and talk to her wait till that.
Devarsh: Make it fast If they compromised between them we cannot get anything.
Disha: My plan will not miss this time.
Devarsh:Tk

That day night Ranveer tried to talk to Ishani were Ishani was not even ready to see his face. Ranveer was feeling sorry for the word he used against Ishani telling about her not accepting her father made him to feel sorry for Ishani. The days started to pass with this adamant nature of Ishani.
4 DAYS later
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Two update back to back its interesting ...
I also liked that you involved diaha and deversh in this situation with their cunning plan...
It's interesting to know whether ishveer will patch up or disha and deversh will successed ...
And 4 days latter ... Want to what happened