Shah Rukh Khan beats Salman and Akshay to feature on Forbes list

Posted: 7 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan beats Salman and Akshay to feature on Forbes list of highest paid actors in the world!

Shah Rukh Khan just beat Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar in the best way possible

By Chandni Shah | Updated: August 25, 2016 8:20 pm
comments
Shah Rukh Khan beats Salman and Akshay to feature on Forbes list of highest paid actors in the world!
  • These pics of Deepika Padukone embracing her little fan make it difficult to decide who is cuter!
  • IN PICS: Salman Khan celebrates Raksha Bandhan with sisters Arpita and Alvira
  • Aww! Salman Khan takes sisters Arpita and Alvira for movie outing on Raksha Bandhan, see pics
  • 8 pics which prove that Iulia Vantur is soon going to be Salman Khan's better half!

He shares the eighth spot with none other Robert Downey Jr.

Shah Rukh Khan has just featured in the list of World's Top Paid actors thereby joining the likes of stars like Dwayne Johnson, Jackie Chan, Matt Damon and Tom Cruise. Featuring in Forbes is itself like a huge honour and to be in the top 10 is like calling yourself an elite star worldwide. Shah Rukh who did not feature in this illustrious list last year, has made a comeback with a bang and defeated top earning actors like Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan. Just yesterday, Deepika was announced in the list featuring top ten paid actresses in the world. She was the only B town star who could enter this fame.

Speaking for Khan, Forbes said that, "Khan continues to rule Bollywood's box office with the lead role in hit Dilwale and many others, earning multimillion-dollar upfront fees and a cut of the back-end for his efforts. He also cashes in on endorsement deals for dozens of brands most Americans have likely never heard of."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone please post the whole list...my adblocker doesn't let me access the Forbes website
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Has Salman ever been in the list?

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Has Salman ever been in the list?

Nahi hai fir bhi thodi deir mein ban jayegi. Just wait for the spreadsheets. πŸ˜†
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How is Amitabh earning so much even at this age ?
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Amitabh is at no.18 with 20 million 
Salman is at no.14 with 28.5 million 
Akshay Kumar is at no.10 with 31.5 million 
SRK is at no.8 with 33 million

Forbes website sucks with their gallery crap πŸ˜‘😑😑

BI you can enable the website 

Edit: 
Some comments are EXTRA ORDINARILY Hilarious 
🀣  Salman is Mahan who charges 5-6  + crore per weekend for BB ..Reasonable πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
🀣

SRK is Greedy Khan and Salman is not? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ LOL 

The same Salman who actually is the one that started the trend of charging for Wedding Appearances (as confirmed by Anil in KWK) πŸ€£
And yet have the audacity to call others Greedy πŸ€£
Edited by GrumpyTheCat - 7 years ago
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

Can someone please post the whole list...my adblocker doesn't let me access the Forbes website

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
These celebs are rich. But I remember years ago, I used to see Srk being the second richest actor of the world, now he is at number 8? I am confused
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Terenaina

These celebs are rich. But I remember years ago, I used to see Srk being the second richest actor of the world, now he is at number 8? I am confused

he is still second richest but this is about highest paid.. richest mein all his investments would also be counted
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Srk and Akki for being in top 10 and congrats to Salman and Ab Sr. to feature in top 20. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tom Cruise and Dwayne Johnson. Some fab movies are in line for their new releases.  πŸ₯³