Days after MARRIAGE, TV actress Divyanka Tripathi sends MESSAGE to ex- - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont think Sharad was sitting idle while DT worked. He did 2 hindi films(one is released for sure ) and a web movie. I can only assume he did not do that for free. He started MP about 5/6 months before the break up. 
In other note,he may or may not have cheated.  But his silence is definitely not a proof for anything. Maybe he did not want to involve in a verbal fight and rightly so, because DT enjoyed an unparalleled support over social media sites at that time. Even if he said something in his own defence, it wouldn't have made any difference.

Edited by belleza - 7 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: belleza

I dont think Sharad was sitting idle while DT worked. He did 2 hindi films(one is released for sure ) and a web movie. I can only assume he did not do that for free. He started MP about 5/6 months before the break up. 

In other note,he may or may not have cheated.  But his silence is definitely not a proof for anything. Maybe he did not want to involve in a verbal fight and rightly so, because DT enjoyed an unparalleled support over social media sites at that time. Even if he said something in his own defence, it wouldn't have made any difference.

During that time He also went to USA for cinematography course or something behind the camera thing ... 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

I really like Divyanka but gosh does she realise that Sharad made her look like a fool here  Why couldn't she block the users abusing her instead? 

P.S - People got a little confused here over the privacy part. She had no problems with her wedding pics being splashed all over. Her wedding planner's company shared it publicly. The privacy part was for when some media portal splashed some interior pics of her Mumbai house.

Oh come on  ...who gave media those pics including her bedroom , bathroom   ? Of course DTD ..
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Divyanka = TV Duniya ki DP

True that 😆
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Not related to BW

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Mandy. - 7 years ago