Days after MARRIAGE, TV actress Divyanka Tripathi sends MESSAGE to ex-

Posted: 7 years ago

New Delhi: Newlywed TV actress Divyanka Tripathi is hogging limelight from few days. Courtesy? Her fairy tale wedding with co-actor Vivek Dahiya.

This time the actress has done something which has raised many eyebrows. Well, the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress has sent a text message to her ex-beau Ssharad Malhotra asking him to make a public note about fans who are trying to tarnish her image.

Ssharad took to his Instagram account and wrote, "Was a little disappointed when I got a text from Mrs Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya stating that apparently some of my fans were deterring her image and hurling abuses at her and family. On one hand we have the women at the Olympics making the nation beam with pride and happiness and on other we also have a certain section of people who are disrespecting women.. As Mrs divyanka tripathi Dahiya asked me to make a public note, so I hereby request one and all that kindly respect women and please respect our privacy as we both have moved on... I wish her a happy married life. Also I completely believe that true fans of mine would never tarnish a women's image."

Television actress Divyanka Tripathi and her former boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra had parted ways after a seven-year relationship. The duo were not in talking terms since then.

However, days before marriage Ssharad had wished her all the best.

On professional front, Divyanka is currently seen as Ishita Bhalla in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein', meanwhile Ssharad is playing lead role in Ekta Kapoor's love saga Kasam Tere Pyar Ki'.

who is the bigger attention seeker ? Divyanka or Mrs Divyanka Vivek Dahiya ? ðŸ˜† .. And sharad is spineless or what, drama in instagram, TRP's will be rocket high

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sharad scores🥳
Agar DT BW mein hoti tou log DP ke PR ko bhool jaate😆

Originally posted by: yamyam

Sharad scores🥳

Agar DT BW mein hoti tou log DP ke PR ko bhool jaate😆

i feel that sarad is lucky, after 7 years or 8 years, he got rid of this nautanki...  Dahiya is another cartoon😆
HotFuzz thumbnail
2 attention seekers competing with each other ðŸ˜†
fariak thumbnail
ssharad is rite here divyanka lost it learn from btwon celebs they are getting hate from x partner fans but still calm
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

i feel that sarad is lucky, after 7 years or 8 years, he got rid of this nautanki...  Dahiya is another cartoon😆

Did you watch the wedding drama? It will put BW celebs to shame😆
bollyfanforever thumbnail
What wedding drama went on? I thought her wedding video was super tacky, but don't know what went on
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

New Delhi: Newlywed TV actress Divyanka Tripathi is hogging limelight from few days. Courtesy? Her fairy tale wedding with co-actor Vivek Dahiya.

This time the actress has done something which has raised many eyebrows. Well, the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress has sent a text message to her ex-beau Ssharad Malhotra asking him to make a public note about fans who are trying to tarnish her image.

Ssharad took to his Instagram account and wrote, "Was a little disappointed when I got a text from Mrs Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya stating that apparently some of my fans were deterring her image and hurling abuses at her and family. On one hand we have the women at the Olympics making the nation beam with pride and happiness and on other we also have a certain section of people who are disrespecting women.. As Mrs divyanka tripathi Dahiya asked me to make a public note, so I hereby request one and all that kindly respect women and please respect our privacy as we both have moved on... I wish her a happy married life. Also I completely believe that true fans of mine would never tarnish a women's image."

Television actress Divyanka Tripathi and her former boyfriend Ssharad Malhotra had parted ways after a seven-year relationship. The duo were not in talking terms since then.

However, days before marriage Ssharad had wished her all the best.

On professional front, Divyanka is currently seen as Ishita Bhalla in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein', meanwhile Ssharad is playing lead role in Ekta Kapoor's love saga Kasam Tere Pyar Ki'.

who is the bigger attention seeker ? Divyanka or Mrs Divyanka Vivek Dahiya ? ðŸ˜† .. And sharad is spineless or what, drama in instagram, TRP's will be rocket high

🤣
sharad ðŸ¤¢ he is still milking his relationship with dt 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyfanforever

What wedding drama went on? I thought her wedding video was super tacky, but don't know what went on

She went wedding shopping with the media.. ðŸ˜•
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Ekta ke show ke drama ki tarah ab yeh log bhi drama chalu kar diya. #Nautanki. ðŸ¤£