Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow amazing updates loved all parts can't wait for next part thank you for pm.

Thanks dear
Next part in sometime
Asshi... thumbnail

So happy to know you liked it
Yeah I know that but it will take some time you know just can't free him so soon in 3 to 4 updates he will be freed that part is completed though[/QUOTE]

chapter 3, and 4 are awesome
i will wait
n piya is soo😭
you write her part very well
[/QUOTE]
Wait comes to end next part and abhay freed
Ohh really glad to know you liked that
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bestpasstime

It is superb

arnab is like thorn (sometime) in abhiyas life
waiting for next one
n it seems that misha will help pia to save abhay

Misha no she helped in telling arnab and arnab indirectly he is going to help
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

I'm so happy.

.back to back updates.3 months passed n abhay n piya r still away from each other
Misha followed piya but lost da track
Nw arnab has decided to knw da truth

Yes and now arnab will help piya though not directly
Thanks
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

awesome update...kinna ro rai hai piya...hawww...dont cry dear...everything will be alryt...

Awww don't worry as you say everything is going to be alright
Thank you
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveToRead.

Interesting beginning!

Thanks
Asshi... thumbnail

A special chapter for my lovely readers

Chapter 6 - Return for True love

Arnab and his companions walked in forest trying to find something they themselves didn't knew about.

"But Mr Dobriyal why are we even here? " One of them question

"Because am sure someone is troubling my daughter. After that night she is behaving strange and she regularly visit this forest why would a sane person do this? " Arnab glanced towards them

"But how can you say that it is some power?"

"Because it all started from that night when powers attacked" Arnab remember that night

"Then instead of finding like this we should've followed your daughter that would've give us better answers " They suggested still trying to find their way through forest

"No!" Arnab stopped and looked at them "I can't do that. She has already faced a lot that night I don't want her to be in danger again. And if it is some power that is troubling her then it must come in open in night"

"Wait!" One of them stopped "there's something here" the head if tantriks concentrated

It got Arnabs attention, he waited for the man to tell something. That man walked around trying to find the power he was feeling. He stopped and sat near a tree. There were dry leaves all around, he cleared them. They all stood shocked seeing the ice with Abhay in it though they didn't recognize him.

"What's it? " Arnab ask

"A vampire! Someone must have confined him here" The man looked at Arnab

"Now I understood!" The man exclaimed

Arnab looked at him worriedly.

"Some girl has been coming over all of us asking us that how can a vampire can be freed from ice maybe she is your daughter"

Arnab was shocked to hear this - "but.. but why will she do this? "

"Maybe this vampire is important for his clan and they want to free him. They cannot come to us and ask as they know they will be destroyed in that way so maybe someone is forcing your daughter to do this as she is human and we can tell her " The man concluded

"So did you? " Arnab looked at them afraid to know the answer

"No!" Arnab sigh in relief " we don't tell anyone because it is dangerous. Vampires know some ways but not all we never let them know. Probably they are unable to free him from the ways they know and are trying to find new ways" The man explain

"Hmm... alright! If he is so important for them and is causing trou le for my daughter then he shouldn't be freed! We should finish him right here then my daughter will be free too" Arnab said

They all nodded agreeing with him

Piya walk near window. She looked towards forest again. Cold wind was blowing the same as on that night.

"Why do I feel something is going to happen. Good or bad I don't know but it feels like that night... is going to repeat" Piya touch her heart, she was having weird feeling

"I just hope this time nothing goes wrong" she prayed closing her eyes

"Piya.." Piya opened her eyes quickly

"Abhay" she whispers

"Piya am going" she hears his broken voice

"Going! Where" Piya was scared and shocked
she thought "I hope that night don't repeat itself I don't want to lose you again"

"Am going for ever" And his voice died

"Noo" Piya shook her head "not this time that night I got late and I lose you in ice but not tonight... I am coming Abhay, I am coming to save you" Piya murmured getting out of the house

She ran in forest, deep and deep. Even in the night she knew the path very well how can she even forget that path? Her breaths were uneven as she reached there and hold the tree for support. She looked up to see a tantrik lifting a stake to pierce it in his heart over ice. She knew what they mean because on internet there was everything how to kill a vampire or everything else regarding them except how to free them. She shook her head trying to get her breaths

"Nooo please no! Stop it!" Piya shouted exactly when he was going to stab the stack

They stopped and looked towards her shocked. Arnab was the most shock one to see his daughter there, in forest, at night.

Piya ran towards them. She looked towards them all and was shocked to see her father but it was not time to talk to him. She sat beside Abhay, running her trembling hands over his face with teary eyes.

"What do you think you all are doing? Don't do this please" She cried looking at them while sitting beside Abhay

She then turned her head towards Abhay. She breakdown on realising that she just reached at nick of time or else she was going to lose him forever.

"Look Abhay am here! Nothing will happen to you, I will not let you go anywhere never ever" She cried sitting beside him without realizing what she just said

"Abhay!" Arnab whisper shocked "Abhay Raichand! So that's the reason they disappear, they are vampires! But Piya.." he looked towards his daughter

"Piya what are you doing here? Why did you even came here? " Arnab asked her angrily

Piya looked at him and then towards Abhay. Touching his face one last time she stood up.

"I should ask you the same papa what are you doing here and why? " Piya counter back

"We are here for work! You go from here" Arnab tried to talk normally

"Why? So that you try to kill him again? How could you do this papa" Piya cried in pain

"Look Piya he is a vampire, a monster he should leave this world" Arnab tried to make her understand

"He is not a monster!" Piya shouted "he might be a vampire that doesn't mean he is a monster. I love him papa you can't hurt him. Here am trying to free him from three months and you are trying to kill him like this please no don't do this"

Arnab was shocked at his daughter words - "what do you even know about him Piya? Just for some months love you are trying to save a vampire? Forget him Piya he is a dead person and it's time he leave this world"

"Stop this just stop it papa!" Piya shouted in pain

"Piya your father is right. Forget me! Don't fight for me, he is your father" She heared Abhay

She stood frozen on his words.

"How can you say this Abhay? Why should I forget you? Abhay I told you na I will bring you out of this ice then how can you say this? He is my father then he should understand me too. You just don't worry okay and let me deal with papa"

Arnab looked at his companions shocked gesturing them what's it and what is Piya saying.
It was just Piya who could hear Abhay, it was like heart to heart talk.

Piya then turn towards her father.

"Did you hear that papa? He is so good, he want to leave this world just because he don't want we fight." Piya told her father with love

Seeing her father confuse, Piya understood - "ohhh I forgot you can't hear him only I can hear him"

Arnab was shocked, he looked towards tantriks with a look how is it possible but they were too shock to answer him.

"papa I know him very well! he is not monster, he is really a good person! He has been there for me even before I know him. He has been with me from the day I came here. He always helped me papa. He saved my life every time. Remember, that accident how critical I was but he came and save me, he save me when Danish tried to kill me and Misha... when Misha pushed me... he saved me then too even after knowing that he can lose his life in doing that. He was always there when I needed him papa. He stood with me when everyone left me. He fought with his family... for me. He saved me from Siddharth, his own brother, he killed him just to save me and.. and today he is tied here just because he was trying to save me" Piya looked at her father with pain wishing he understands

Arnab looked at her daughter shocked. All of these facts were unknown to him. He stood confuse on happenings.

"Siddharth! His brother! Means Maithli..." Arnab said as reality dawned him

"Don't even take her name papa! Abhay cried for her for two centuries and she never came to him instead she was with his brother Siddharth! She cheated Abhay who gave his life for her and even if it was not less she came back when she get to know finally he is getting over the pain and confined him in this ice. I hate her for what she did with him. She always hurt him." Only Piya knew how much she hated Maithli in these three months

"So you are saying that for taking revenge on him, she tried to hurt you? " Arnab looked at her for answers

"No papa she wanted to be strong because I'm her look-a-like by drinking my blood she would've become powerful but I called Abhay there as I was able to connect with him and he came too to save me from her when she saw that she cannot hurt me then she took revenge on Abhay for protecting me" Piya explained the situation how much she could understand herself

Arnab looked towards tantrik and they gave him a nod pointing it could be the truth.

Piya saw her father was thinking something. She felt it as her half victory. She turned towards Abhay and sat beside him again.

"Trust me papa he will never hurt me... he is a reason I am alive" Piya told her father while running her hands all over the ice.

Piya was caressing Abhay's face over the ice when she hears the howl. She stopped in her tracks as she knew what that means after all she has faced it bedore too. She turned to look around her. There were pack of wolves all around them. They all were trapped.

"Oh God! they are too many we can't fight them" one of them said as they circle Piya so that wolves don't hurt her

Piya looked at her father who stood scared and shocked as her. She knew they were trapped, they can't fight the wolves as she remember how she saw them once on the trip and Abhay save him with his powers. She looked towards Abhay, only he can save them.

"Atleast tell me now how can I free him only he can save us" Piya asked the tantriks but they were too busy in wolves to answer her.

Piya looked towards Abhay.

"Abhay please help us. Only you can save us from these wolves Abhay please try to break this ice please Abhay for me" Piya cried

"Piya you are being foolish he can't come out just try to go away from here we'll try to stop them" Arnab shouted trying to be safe

Piya looked towards her father and then towards Abhay. She shook her head.

"No. He has to come for me. I trust him papa he will come out. And if he will be not able to then I'll happily die with him because if I can't free him then my life is useless, a waste!" Piya ran her fingers over him

"Have you gone mad Piya? Why are you putting your life at stake for something that can't happen" Arnab was angry at his daughters madness

"If it can't happen then I don't have any right to live." Piya was determined "Abhay please help us. See papa cannot fight with them, they can hurt papa... they can hurt me please Abhay you have to come for me"

Piya looked up to see a wolf just in front of her. She gulped. She didn't move even an inch. She closed her eyes, ready to face the death.

"Piya move" she hears her father shouting but she wasn't ready to listen him

And that's when it happens...a crack and ice break, he jumped out of it screaming her name.

She opens her eyes to see him shielding her. She smiles and stood beside him.

Arnab and tantriks stood shocked. They were numb to see what happened. It was something they never thought can happen.

He was back, back for his true love. He stood in front of her protecting her from wolves. He closed his eyes only to open them in his real form, a vampire form. The wolves were vanishing slowly it was like that old moment during college trip but there was little change, today Piya was not scared but happy to have him beside her.

As all the wolves disappeared, Abhay fall on his knees. Piya sat beside her worried for him

"Abhay" she touched his shoulders

He looked at her with weak smile. He was weak, living in the ice for three months without any blood made him weak and after coming out of ice using his power to scare away the wolves weakened him more.

Tantriks stood by Arnab.

"This is weird! This is just impossible. I can't believe that it happeneds." Arnab looked at them

"Only a true love can free a vampire from that prison by caressing his dead heart and even after coming out they are unable to use their powers like this because they are too weak but here... a human freed him without touching his heart and...and he used his power like this even if it was for sometime... Do you know what it means? " he looked at Arnab

"What? What does it mean? " Arnab was scared to hear the answer

"It means their love is powerful than any power in this world... they can fight with death too. It is too different. They are fated to be together, they are made for each other." He said shocking Arnab

Arnab looked towards Abhay and Piya.

"Bhut... ziddi ho. Why do you always put your life at.. risk for... me? " Abhay asked between the breaths

"What to do? I have to be stubborn so that you listen to me or else you always do what you want" Piya replied with smile

"Alright but will you not run away this time too like before? " Abhay teased her while struggling to breath

"Nope! Not this time. I learnt my lesson" Piya hugged him

"But you have to.. they can come back since they know am back! You have to go from here, I will be fine but I am too weak to protect you right now" Abhay whispers, he was not able to speak

"But Abhay, you cannot protect yourself too you are too weak to use your powers. You too come with me" Piya was worried now

"No Piya, if you are with me they will hurt you, you have to go. Don't be stubborn now" Abhay smiled lightly

"But Abhay how will you manage? Uncle and aunty... they are also not here to help you" Piya protested

"They will be here soon trust me" Abhay assured her

"Okay.. if you say so" Piya relented unwillingly

Abhay passed her weak smile

"Take care of yourself" Piya touched his cheeks, she was worried for him

"You too" Abhay holds her hand, planting a kiss on it

Piya smiled with tears of happiness. She hugged him.

"I'll wait for you in college but come if you are feeling better only okay" Piya break the hug

Abhay nodded with small smile.

Piya stood up half heartedly. She looked at her father and all tantriks. Suddenly it struck her - "if I leave Abhay alone with them they can hurt Abhay, he is not in condition to fight with them"

"Papa shall we go? " Piya gestured towards tantriks too giving the hint to her father that they shall come with them

Arnab looked towards tantriks and give them a nod, they too nodded back. They all walked ahead while Piya followed them behind. She turn to look at Abhay from time to time to make sure he is fine. Before losing his sight, she saw Haseena and Chand helping Abhay to stand up. She sigh in relief as she knew that now Abhay is safe.

I hope this is big one and up to you guys expectations

Love,
Asshi

Edited by Asshi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update
loved it