Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di
Niz update...
Nirbhay and rithika join hands again... They can never change...
Now arthi and uttam said about naina's death to ishveer...
Waiting for their reaction now...
Again late actually i had exam yesterday and today that's why dr... Now its over. And i vl reply soon
Keep smiling 😉
Take care... 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
again Nirbhay and Rithika joined hands those people can never change
yes now Aarthi and Uttam informed about Naina's death to Ishveer
let us see how they react to it
its okay dear exams are very important
ya okay dear work first and you can reply me when you get time
keep smiling
take care
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

take your time Gudiya behan 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 260
Ranveer who was sitting in the sofa facing Aarthi was shocked to hear what Aarthi said now. Ishani too was not able to believe her ears which heard Aarthi's words now. Amba and Baa were having a stunned faces. Sharman and Parul glanced each other with a silent look.Pratik was bit shocked as he has spoke to Naina once they were in Haryana.
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):What Naina is..(he cannot tell beyond it).
Aarthi(shaking her head with a worried face):Haan Ranveer Naina (with a worried face):my little sister is no more.
Ishani(seeing Aarthi):But how?she only fainted here just because of fainting no one will lose their life.
Aarthi(with a silent look):Ishani it was a faintness that came due to shock only.She was shocked that she is not able to get Ranveer but she came back to consciousness as soon as we treated her with the help of a Doctor.She was very silent when she came back to Consciousness.She said she wants to be alone and knowing her adamant nature we too left her alone. But when Bhaiya was up to talk to her he found her room door locked.He has knocked the door but Naina didn't open the door And When they broke the inner lock of the door and entered Naina's room. Naina has cut her wrist and she was losing her blood.
Ishani:Oh no..(she was worried for Naina).

Amba, Baa,Sharman, Parul and Pratik too were shocked. Ranveer was having a silent face he took deep breath to make himself strong to hear it.
Aarthi(with a moist eyes):We took her to hospital but the treatment didn't help to make our Naina come back to us.
Ranveer(was worried to the extreme):Aarthi I think I was wrong in Naina's matter.
Aarthi:(wiping her tears giving a light smile): No Ranveer not at all. Its all our family members fault. When ever Naina asked anything I used to give her. If she wanted my doll when we were small I used to give it to her. Maa too will give what all Naina wants. Even If we tell we cannot give it to her she will be adamant like without eating food still she get what she wants or locking herself in the room to get what she wanted. As we were her family we gave what she wanted. That grow her adamant nature as the day passed. She liked you and she was adamant in only getting you from Ishani and defeat Ishani. That was not love Ranveer. It was completely Naina's want to get you only to her. Finally that adamant nature itself killed Naina.(shaking her head as no):Its surely not you or anybody from your family. All the time you have left my Bhaiya without handing over him to police even when you gave compliant you got back the compliant just for Ishani's words. That is why Bhaiya is out today. Even for the yesterday event If it was some else they would have put Naina in Jail but again you and Ishani seeing Naina fainting caring for her health you left us as it is. you and Ishani always tried to do your best to Naina but(with a head shake as no):she didn't deserve it(taking a deep breath):Fine Ranveer now what I came to tell you all is you all need to be safe.
Ranveer(in a low tone):Why?
Aarthi:I already told you Nirbhay Bhaiya is out of coma. He accepted Naina is no more but he is thinking that you and Ishani are the responsible person for Naina's dead.
Amba(in a normal tone):How can be Ranveer and Ishani responsible for Naina's dead?She was having a one side love for Ranveer even after knowing he is married man.
Aarthi:Haan I can get it Maa but Nirbhay Bhaiya won't think that and all. If he didn't kidnap Ishani means we all won't have come in your life at all. He disturbed your family and because of that only we lost our sister today. Anyways Rithika is also with Bhaiya only now. They are planning to kill Ishani and make Ranveer feel for lifetime so please all of you be safe.
Ranveer(was shocked to hear about Nirbhay is up to kill Ishani in a confirmed tone):Don't worry Aarthi he cannot even touch Ishani's shadow until I am with Ishani.(he got up from the sofa and joined his hands in front of Aarthi).
Aarthi(got up from the sofa and shocked seeing Ranveer joining hands in front of her):Arrey Ranveer why are you joining your hands in front of me?
Ranveer:(words came from his heart):Seriously I never thought to hurt Naina anytime. Even I have scolded her but I have never tried to hurt her. When ever Naina tried something which I don't like also I was controlling my anger just not to boost Naina's anger. But I really didn't think Naina will commit Suicide. Knowingly or unknowingly I have been a reason for Naina's dead. I am really sorry Aarthi.
Aarthi:Nahi Ranveer you or Ishani or even no one from your family is responsible for Naina's end. It was only Naina's adamant Nature and Nirbhay's bhaiya's desire on Ishani. That only has lead to all the problem till now. So please be safe that is what I came to tell you.(seeing Uttam):Let us go Uttam.
Uttam:(got up from the sofa):Haan(seeing Ranveer and all the people in the hall a glance):Let us leave..

Aarthi and Uttam were about to walk towards the entrance of the house.
Amba(in a clear tone):Ek minute..
Aarthi and Uttam turned and saw Amba.
Amba:I am really sorry I scolded you but (with a smile coming to Aarthi): how good you are?I am sorry.
Baa(coming and seeing Aarthi):Thank you so much for caring about our family.
Aarthi:(with a smile): Its okay. you all are elders you should not tell sorry and thanks to me.
Ishani(with a worried face coming to her):No Aarthi they are right only we only need to thank you. On that day when Nirbhay entered our house to take me with me telling to Ranveer you prevented me from Nirbhay knowing he is your own brother.
Aarthi:He can be my own brother Ishani but all he needed from you was your respect.As a woman I won't let another woman to be got in a wrong man's hand. That too the woman he wanted is other man's wife.(she touched Ishani's shoulders):Be safe.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Hmm(with a worried eyes):Sorry for Naina's..
Aarthi:I told you know its all because of Naina's nature no one can be blamed other than Bhaiya and Rithika.Our family should have advised Naina that loving a married man is wrong but all were supporting her.Rithika was playing with Naina's feelings.
Amba:When they will realize their mistakes? why they are hurting all the others feelings and they are even losing their own life.
Aarthi(in a confirmed tone):Don't worry Maa. I didn't know what Naina was doing in Nagpur for these past two and half months.
Ranveer:She was working in my office only.
Aarthi: you already told me that Ranveer. I am talking about what all Naina did without to your knowledge. Once I get what all happened in these two and half months. When I get the right chance I will surely make Nirbhay Bhaiya realize his mistake. One day or the other Nirbhay Bhaiya should know his mistakes. Even If I am not able do it I will leave to USA again.
Baa(keep her hand in Aarthi's head): God should keep you always smiling.(she touched Uttam's head and blessed it): Take care of your wife well.
Uttam(with a smile): Haan sure.
Aarthi:Tk let us leave.
Amba:you can have something know?
Aarthi:Its okay Maa we need to go back home or else that may  create any new problem. Let us leave.
Giving a light smile to all Uttam and Aarthi started to walk out of the house. Ranveer was taking time to come out of the shock he heard. Ishani was feeling sorry for Naina's state.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani): what you both are feeling that you are responsible for Naina's dead?

Ranveer and Ishani saw each other and then stood with a silent face in front of Amba.
Amba:No Ranveer Aarthi who is sister of that Naina itself telling about Naina's character. Even If she didn't die for this one day or the other for some other thing she will die. you both be safe with each other.(seeing Ishani):Ishani always be with us when you are in home. Even If you are in room be safe there too.
Baa(coming and standing in front of Ranveer and Ishani):See you both forget that Naina. I can get that she was a wrong thing happened to you both. But for that girl adamant nature you cannot marry her Ranveer. She should have understood that she is doing wrong by loving a married man. She didn't realize her mistake and finally she lost her life for a silly thing.
Ranveer:Tk Baa let us try to move on.
Baa:Haan (seeing Sharman):Sharman..
Sharman:Haan Baa.
Baa:Here after you and Ranveer go to office together. Even If you are going to another branch leave Ranveer in his office and go. While coming pick him up and come home.
Amba:Haan Baa is right Ranveer be with Sharman always.
Ranveer:What Maa? you are telling me to get scared of that Nirbhay?
Ishani:Please Ranveer be with Bhaiya(she was about to cry).
Ranveer:But Ishani why?(before he could tell).
Ishani(joined her hands in front of him): Please be with someone around you always. I know in office no one can come inside without your will but till you go to office that time they will do anything so please.
Ranveer:Ishani I only need to prevent you but you are asking me to keep a person near me and safeguard me?
Sharman(touching Ranveer's shoulder which made Ranveer to turn to him):See Ranveer that Nirbhay sounds too bad. Did you even see that Naina?she was doing all the wrongs she can do to get married to a married man. She was with Rithika and no one can know Rithika more than me. She will go to the any extreme to hurt people. Rithika has kidnapped Ishani and Kaka too. So there is nothing wrong in safeguarding us.
Amba:Haan Ranveer please..

Ranveer seeing Amba, Baa and Ishani the most three important ladies of his life with a glancing look and in a confirmed shook his head as yes.
Amba(with a smile):Tk come you can have your breakfast and leave, Come all of you (seeing Ishani with a silent feeling face);Come know Ishani?
Ishani: Its okay Maa I am not feeling hungry.
Ranveer: Haan even me let me leave to office.
Amba(seeing both):Still you are feeling for that Naina's dead?See If you both concentrate in other things you will be back to normal(held Ranveer and Ishani in each hand and seeing Parul) Make the breakfast ready to eat Parul.
Parul: Haan Maasi.

Parul served breakfast for those who were in the dinning table.Amba made Ranveer and Ishani too sit in the table and she too sat in the table and they all had their breakfast. Sharman and Ranveer started to office. Ishani started to go to her room and saw Raagini sleeping still. Ishani sat in the sofa with a sad face thinking the time were Naina was with her and Ranveer in their Nagpur house.
The day was running at its speed.They were in the afternoon of the day. Ranveer though was making everything proper in the office after these many days. He started to concentrate in his Mumbai business and he was looking after Nagpur office through online and phone calls. But somewhere he was feeling about Naina's dead. When he thought about Naina wrong mouthing Ishani and the way he tried his best to not let his anger all came in front of him.
Ranveer(in thoughts keeping file in front of him):To the extreme I can I controlled my anger towards Naina.When I came to know her complete truth yesterday too I only slapped her when she was catching Ishani's neck. But for her own wrong things she gave her life itself.Give her soul peace god.
He made himself okay and started to work. Ishani though was Raagini playing with her and even she was smiling to her daughter some where Naina's face came in front of her. Raagini was resting her head in Ishani's shoulders were Ishani was making Raagini to sleep for the afternoon Nap.
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back in thoughts):Have I did anything wrong to Naina?
Ishani was feeling that only she was responsible for Naina's dead.When she saw the cutie pie the cutie pie was sleeping in her shoulders. Ishani made the cutie pie to sleep in the bed and made her safe between the pillow and making sure Raagini is sleeping Ishani sat in the sofa and was thinking about the things that is making their life more worst.It was late evening when Sharman and Ranveer was entering the house. Ishani was arranging the dinner for all in the dinning table. Raagini was walking and running with Amba who was behind her pothi in the hall. Sharman giving a smile to Ranveer started to go towards his room were Ranveer saw Ishani standing in the hall were Ishani too glanced him with a silent face standing near Dinning table. Ranveer gave a light smile to her and started to walk upstairs. Ishani wanting to talk to Ranveer saw Raagini playing with Amba after coming out of her afternoon sleep.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa I need to arrange my cupboard so let me go to my room. I have kept the dinner ready after sometime all will be coming to have dinner know let me also come.
Amba:Tk(she gave a smile).
Ishani(seeing Raagini):are you coming with Mama baby?
Amba(seeing Raagini with a smile and making Raagini sit in her lap and making butterflies in the cutie pie tummy): you want to go?
Raagini(giving a cute smile to Amba and seeing Ishani and showing Amba to her): Mama Dadi..
Ishani:Tk be with Dadi let Mama come.
Amba:Tk Ishani you go let me take care of her.
Ishani: Haan Maa.

Telling it Ishani started to move to their room.She entered the room and she didn't find Ranveer there.She saw his coat and tie in the bed. She saw the washroom and even there Ranveer was not there. She cannot get were is Ranveer.
Ishani:I don't have phone also.Where is he?
She came out of their room and she searched him in her room and he was not there too. She came to the study room and he was not there too. She was about to search him in Kailash's room and when she was about to go towards Kailash's room she saw terrace door open. She got that Ranveer was there only and she started to claim the stairs of the terrace and she entered the door of terrace.She came to the terrace were Ranveer was standing showing his back to her. He was seeing the outside world standing in the terrace and he was staring at the sky. Ishani started to walk towards him and she kept her hand in his shoulders.
Ishani:Ranveer.
Ranveer(turned and saw her with a silent face): Haan Ishani.
Ishani:you are feeling for Naina's dead?
Ranveer: Haan I felt so bad.
Ishani(in a worried voice): I am only responsible for her dead Ranveer. When she came to Nagpur as you said I should have not allowed her inside the house. If I didn't allow her with that itself she would have gone to Haryana and she would have forget it and moved on. I only made her come to job to your office and I myself was responsible to increase Naina's feelings for you.

Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani started to shed tears thinking she is responsible to Naina's dead. Ranveer saw Ishani crying and he saw her were this good heart of Ishani that is feeling for a woman who harassed and hurt her a lot was only making Ranveer to fall for her. He had a light smile in that worried face admiring Ishani pure heart of blaming herself.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So finally ishveer know about naina death...can feel sory that's good ..
And also known about nirbhay dirty plan... Just hoped that this time nirbhay and ritika should atleast learn a huge lesson for interfering in others life..
All the time ishveer forgive them but not this time
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Ya I Did my exams well
How are you dr
Niz epi
Ishveer were feeling for naina's death and they think they each responsible for her end...
They were so gud to naina but even she didn't change...
Atleast now they have to forget about her and move
Keep smiling 😉
Take care 😳
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi nice episode
aarti is seriously misplaced in that mad family she is so much caring
ishveer are worried but they should think of protecting their family from nirbhay
ishani is very caring
very well effort by you dear
thanks for pm
waiting for next
happy independence day
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
I get time during my class
So i open your FF
You write it so well
So naina died
Nirbhay is in revenge mood
He want to kill ishani
Poor soul ishveer blaim theirself for Naina's death
Aarti is such a sweet girl
Totally opposite from serial
Keep update
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res but loved the last part..
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

So finally ishveer know about naina death...can feel sory that's good ..
And also known about nirbhay dirty plan... Just hoped that this time nirbhay and ritika should atleast learn a huge lesson for interfering in others life..
All the time ishveer forgive them but not this time

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
yes finally Ishveer know about Naina's dead
happy that you liked the way they felt sorry for it
they came to know about Nirbhay's dirty plan too
yes finally Nirbhay and Rithika will know it soon
Ishveer are all the time forgiving them
surely they should not forgive them this time
let us see what happenes
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di...
Ya I Did my exams well
How are you dr
Niz epi
Ishveer were feeling for naina's death and they think they each responsible for her end...
They were so gud to naina but even she didn't change...
Atleast now they have to forget about her and move
Keep smiling 😉
Take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
happy that you did your exams well
ya I am doing good dear
how are you ??
happy that you liked the episode
yes Ishveer are feeling for naina's death and they are thinking they are responsible
for her end
but actually they were so good to Naina but she didn't change her attitude
yes surely they should move on
let us see what happenes
keep smiling
take care
keep reading
😉