Frequent Posters

shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
awesome updates
so geet's father want geet to get married
geet does not want to get married to anyone else then maan๐Ÿ˜‰
geet is shocked to see maan's causal behaviour towards the news
i think maan himself is the groom ๐Ÿ˜ƒthat why he is soo relaxed otherwise he would have created the havoc๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

pls update soon
BelleFilleDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh long time ๐Ÿ˜› I think Maan and Geet's dad were engaged in Geet's marriage only and Maan is teasing her just to drop the news to her 
Somewhere do give insight into Maan's feelings mostly Geet's emotions are vivid 
also Maan's behavior with Geet in the forest comes our mysterious , why he left her like that in the forest ?
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
Superb...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...

Geet's dad wants her to get married... I'm sure it's maan...

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Hello guys!! Here is the update its  along one okay more than 1500 words heheh enjoy reading!

And yep ill be updating ishqiya by tom or monday...please wait for it! And do comment on this update!

PART 20-You are mine!

I came back home later that night to find dad and sanjana waiting for me.

I heard them sigh in relief " where were u geet thank god u r fine where were u...??its soo late.." sanjana  said clasping my elbow.

I looked up to her face totally blank and then at dad who had her eyes down on the floor.I could feel his worry but I failed to understand the reason.

" I want to sleep sanjana please" I uttered somehow and shrugged her arms." Geet listen to me..." i heared her voice faintly as I ran upstairs in my room.

I lied down ,feeling hot tears streaming down my eyes. Never had I ever treated sanjana and dad this way. My eyes tightened and I bit my lips to suppress my cries.Why did I feel so distant? Dad sanjana, maan they seem at the end of the shore and I on the other...

I immediately quieten , hearing someone's footstep. "geeet my child" I closed my eyes tightly as dad brushed my hairs lovingly.

" hope ull forgive me for hurrying u into this..." He leaned and kissed my head before leaving  helplessly.

" whats the matter dad..why are u doing this" I muttered feeling dejected.

Next morning

I got up early prepared bf for sanjana and dad and decided to leave for university. I needed to divert my mind.

As I stepped outside, I was startled with a black Mercedes screeching right before me.

I looked away as maan hopped down from the car and began  walking towards me.

"I shall drop u to college" he said. I rolled my eyes and gripped  my bag shaking my head.

Without a word I thought to leave only to get twirled right into his chest. I furrowed my brows staring him in anger as he held my elbow tightly slamming me into his chest. He looked at me calmly but strangely surprised at my anger. Dam still I could relate to his emotions,by just a glimpse of his eyes.Why couldn't he??? I looked down sadly finding no answer to my question. " let go maan" I said slowly with quivering voice.

" I dont like to repeat myself geet..get in the car or else ill have to force u in" I raised my eyes glaring him. " don't struggle I will do it"  he said as I began struggling  out of is grip.

"geeet" his tight crisp and dangerously angry voice was enough for me to give up the struggles.

I cursed my inabilities once again and sat in the car.

What was happening, dad and maan both are behaving strangely, whats the matter. I peeped though the corner of my eyes and found him driving . He isn't even bothered, not even a tinge! Here I m almost on the verge of dying in suffocation .

Sudden halt of the car almost threw me on the dashboard if it wasn't maan who held me.I looked up at him, feeling his stead hands clutching my arms and his face just few centimeters away from mine.

I guess we both were reminiscing the similar incident which happened in the past, last time when dropped me to college. A ghost of smile appeared on his face and he tucked my hair brushing his fingers over  my forehead gently. In midst of all the commotion in my mind and heart I felt shivers down my spine.

But his words made me agitated, I held his hand and tried pulling away from him. " don't geeet" his fingers tighten as he hovered over me.

I hissed slowly and turned my face in denial  unable to take his dominance everytime." U cant stop me from touching whats mine" he hissed pulling me closer angrily.

My eyes widened at his comment and I looked back in his eyes in pure loath. " I m not urs...maan I never was" I replied with equal rage and pulled away firmly getting down of the car.

I entered the washroom and tried calming my heartbeats. "Yours? Why are u doing this to me maan" I said as tears spilled out of eyes my own words hurted me more than him.

Later that afternoon I met rohan and I was glad I did. He was the only person who could understand my dilemma. I hugged him and cried out. I had no body to cry to share my feelings. Not that I shared everything with him but he knew I was  in a terrible mess.

" geet just talk it out with uncle whatever u r thinking.. everything wil be alright he loves u a lot geet" Rohan said hugging me sideways

I will try rohan I cant hurt him anymore..its not me" I said and hugged him once again.

thanks for being there" I said with a  small smile ready to leave. " hey don't say thanks " he slightly patted my head . I nodded my head and began walking.

As soon as I turned...side way..exiting outside the gate.. I was hauled  backside by a rigid grip on my writs. I knotted by brows staring his dark chocolate brown eyes...which were turning more dark... I blinked back..gasping his name.." maann..."

" what did i say u in the car earlier geet...??"He bit out furiously ...His grip on my writs were hurting me.. I flinched..a bit yet not answering his question.. My back hit the wall..as he hovered his body on mine...

I  assumed he would have seen rohan.but i cared less!He was angry i wasnt!

" geet.." he gritted once again..forcing me to meet his eyes..." i don't knw.." i replied irritatingly..deliberately driving him to the edge..not giving into his demand..

He groaned...and pulled me closer..with eyes blazing he stared down at me..

" answer me..geet.." His hand clutched my back..making me heave upwards..

The look on his face confirm he wasn't going to buy my lie..

I clench my eyes and snapped back at him.." U said  i m Yours..!" I bawled..

" and I don't like anyone touching what's mine" his voice and the pulsating anger practically violated me

He leaned to me, drawing his lips close to my ears, " You are mine geet, don't provoke me to make u mine before our marriage "

My eyes snapped opened and almost popped out ." what??" I gasped staring his furious eyes. He forced me on the wall staring me agitating.

" our marriage?" I repeated expecting his reply, but all I got was his angry glare.

I was caged between him and the wall,and now my hands started to hurt ,his grip was hurting me. But silly me,  the happiness or the relief on my face was more than the hurt.

" our marriage!!' I said sweetly a with a small smile..thats when he left my arms and dragged me to the car.

I let him take me to the car without any protest, Dam the phrase was such a beautiful one.Our marriage!!.

I huffed angrily as maan drove away after driving me home. The guy is such...a umm grrr... I cant even say jerk, my heart would throttle me if I did so. But can u imagine he dint even say anything , anything at all my mind cribbed.

I cheerily went inside ,and hugged sanjana sharing my happiness .She was glad to knw that I finally knew the whole story. I mentally smacked myself to have thought something else.

As I laid down on bed, memories of maan and me floated in my mind. I blushed recalling  his possessives and then giggled poor maan dosent knw that rohan is gay" I bit my lip.

And then I recalled maan and dad talking the other day. I frowned were they talking about this?? But why did dad chose maan for me?Did he knw about us? But sanjana said dad was worried for my reaction, so it clearly means he had no clue about maan and me!

Then why did he take this decision? I raised in a sitting position contemplating the reason. Yesterday night he said he was sorry for rushing me into marriage! Yes marriage!

Where did the marriage thing came in dad's mind??

His eyes were down head hung low that day, I recalled. " no there is something else...I can feel in dad wasn't worrying about this..its something else I m sure" I shook my head

" I need to talk to dad..he is hiding something from me...!" with this thought ran downstairs when sanjana informed me that he was out of 2 days.

I came back to my room feeling down. " but I can ask maan...!!" I immediately agreed with my mind and decided to ask him tom morning.

Next morning

I entered his house carefully finding it too bright than usual days. The windows were open letting sun rays fill the room. I smiled slightly and walked inside.

The moment I stepped in the living room  my eyes wandered about a lady dressed in white and a pandit chanting some mantras.

I assumed the lady to be dadi ji and  slowly walked towards them.

The pandit gestured something to dadi ji and she nodded, thereafter lowering her head .Thats when I froze.

"aap jaha bhi rahe khush rahe aur aapko mukti mile beta" I heard dadi ji's cry. My hands felt dry and I went numb glancing the framed photo . It was Maan's!!!

hahahaha!!!

Bang on update right?

Give me comments ill give u udpate!

dont worry will update soon yaaroo!!

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update dear, who's photo was that?
Endgame thumbnail
u update there i thought tum phir se gayab ho gayi :-) oh no that shocking update maan is too much possessive geet so happy hearing maaneet marriage but there he is dead or its someone else and also curious to know why her dad agree for their marriage plz do update soon thnx 4 update
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It can't b maans right!!!??
How can maan b!!!!!!!!
This part was prologue isn't it!!!
Waiting dear
drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
So confusing part.maan is possessive for geet.nd geet found maan dead.
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update geet came back all exhausted her dad tried to tell her many times but geet was in her own world she didnt wanted to listen maan forcefully dragged her to car she confused with maans behavior who tells she is his only though she is getting married to someone else rohan hugs and consoles geet whioch i am assuming maan saw and gets more mad and in his anger reveals geet getting married to him geet is so happy thinking abt maan only rohan is gay will be shocker to maan geet poges to meet him in his house when she sees a shocking and heart numbing view dont tell me geet fell in love with maans crazy ghost
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar u stopped at wrong time... 
Was dat maan or ????? 
Plzzz cont soon