Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think this nirbhays family is born to be hated only..🤢😡
Anyways loved oyr cutiepie and ishani playing with each other..so much cuteness she is having within her..😛
So now our ishveer got some time to talk to each other..⭐️ hope they are nit disturbed..😆
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That nirbhay 😡 after naina death he didi not even realised his mistake...
If he did not kidnapped ishaani and bring her to the Haryana for his dirty game and ranveer did not come t Haryana than this is not happened...
Anyhow ISHVEER together ... Their cutie pie naughtiness was lovely...
And in the last finally ishveer got time to talk with each other
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di...
Naina is dead and nirbhay is so angry.. He again decide to kill ishani and revenge ishveer...
😕
Naina even after death creates problem to them...
Then its lovely to see ragini's cuteness... 🤗
She is so cute when she played with her mother..
Cutiepie begins to walk and run around the room.. No one can stop her naughtiness now. Everyone will be behind her... 😳
Atlast ishveer have their time to talk with each other...
Loved their family hug
Keep smiling
😉
Take care 😊
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi ishu and cutiepie scenes were awesome bechara ranveer desperately waiting for ishani. Wish to see I shveer cute scenes omg Wat dis nirbhay s up to
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi dr..
OMG...Naina's no more i cnt belive Nd this NB so much angry he think that only ishveer's the reason of naina death i dnt know wat he will do with ishveer now, 😔 Ohh God..ishveer love always face a new terrible before one problem has gone also second's waiting for them 😕 i dnt know how ishveer will be react when they know abt naina dead...
hope NB again not make ishveer life hell 😭
Any way Our cutie nd ishani scene was so beautiful nd cute 😊 i lve it..
Update nxt..
Thnx for pm

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
yes Naina is no more
unable to belive it but that is the end of Naina's track so make up your mind
yes now Nirbhay will be so angry on Ishveer thinking they are reason behind Naina's
dead yes let us see what he is going to do to Ishveer
Ishveer love is always put in a time test
yes If one problem goes the next one comes to them
yes let us see what Ishveer are going to react after knowing about naina's dead
surely Nirbhay should not make their life hell at any cost
happy that you liked our cutie pie and Ishani's scene
ya let me update it
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

I think this nirbhays family is born to be hated only..🤢😡

Anyways loved oyr cutiepie and ishani playing with each other..so much cuteness she is having within her..😛
So now our ishveer got some time to talk to each other..⭐️ hope they are nit disturbed..😆

Hi Gudiya
thanks for the comment
yes Nirbhay family is completely to be hated by all
happy that you liked our cutie pie and Ishani playing with each other
yes the cutie pie is having lot of cutenss in her
yes our Ishveer has got some time to talk with each other
surely they should not be disturbed I too wish the same
but let us see
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

That nirbhay 😡 after naina death he didi not even realised his mistake...
If he did not kidnapped ishaani and bring her to the Haryana for his dirty game and ranveer did not come t Haryana than this is not happened...
Anyhow ISHVEER together ... Their cutie pie naughtiness was lovely...
And in the last finally ishveer got time to talk with each other

Hi Ayesha
Nirbhay is not realising his mistake
he didn't kidnap Ishani means for his dirty desire Ranveer would have not
come in Naina's life at all
yes finally Ishveer are together
happy that you liked cutie pie naughtiness
finally they got time to talk with each other
keep reading dear 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di...
Naina is dead and nirbhay is so angry.. He again decide to kill ishani and revenge ishveer...
😕
Naina even after death creates problem to them...
Then its lovely to see ragini's cuteness... 🤗
She is so cute when she played with her mother..
Cutiepie begins to walk and run around the room.. No one can stop her naughtiness now. Everyone will be behind her... 😳
Atlast ishveer have their time to talk with each other...
Loved their family hug
Keep smiling
😉
Take care 😊

Hi maya
thanks for the comment
Naina is dead and Nirbhay is angry again thinking to kill Ishani and revenge Ishveer
yes certain people create problem even after dead that category Naina belongs
happy that you loved Raagini's cuteness
happy that you liked the way she played with her mother
glad you liked the way cutie pie began to walk and run around the room
yes here after no one can stop her naughtiness all should be behind her only
Ishveer is having time to talk to each other
happy that you liked their family hug
keep smiling
take care
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi ishu and cutiepie scenes were awesome bechara ranveer desperately waiting for ishani. Wish to see I shveer cute scenes omg Wat dis nirbhay s up to

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked Ishu and cutie pie scenes
yes Ranveer is waiting for Ishani
ya we will get to see their scenes soon
Nirbhay is always a problem
let us see what he is up to
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 258
Nirbhay and all his family comes inside their house. They were having a complete sad faces of losing Naina. Nirbhay saw his mother who was resting her head in Aarthi's shoulders and she was blabbering Naina's name and she has lost her sense for now.
Nirbhay(seeing Aarthi):Take Maa to her room and make her rest.
Aarthi(shaking her head as yes):Haan Bhaiya..
Aarthi started to walk with her mother and Uttam and Vikram too started to walk silently towards their rooms.
Nirbhay(seeing inside in a loud tone):Gopal..Gopal.
Gopal(a servant came quickly and stood near Nirbhay): Haan sab..
Nirbhay:Go and clean Naina's room. There will be blood strains so clean it. I will be coming in 15 minutes to that room so before it I want her room completely clean.
Gopal:Tk sab..

Shaking his head as yes to Gopal Nirbhay started to walk toward his room. Gopal started to clean the room were he cleaned Naina's blood from the room and he completely made the room clean. As told Nirbhay making himself okay came to Naina's room and seeing the room cleaned signed Gopal to leave the room. Gopal getting Nirbhay's eye sign left the room. Nirbhay started to see the room and he saw all the sides of the room. He went to the draw and opened it and he saw Naina's things. His face was very silent were tonnes and tonnes of anger was hidden in that silent face. He went to the cupboard and when he opened it he saw Ranveer's painting in it. He very well know that was done by Naina. He took a painting of Ranveer and saw Ranveer with a angry face.
Nirbhay(in a anger tone):Finally you killed my sister hain na Ranveer. If you didn't come on that day when I entered your house I would have kidnapped Ishani and gave her to Naina. That time itself Ishani's life would be over but you came on that and she too beat me hard to escape from police I was running and finally I was in coma because of you both. When I came out of coma when My sister was up to marry you finally she died because of that Ishani's entry and because of you rejecting her. Now you have boosted my anger so much Ranveer. See what I am going to do in your life.(he tore Ranveer's image into pieces and put the pieces in dustbin).
With a making up face he started to see for Naina's photo. He took one of the smiling Naina's photo from the wall and he came out of the room. He took the key of Naina's room he has brought with him from his pocket and he locked the room. He was sure that no one should open this room here after. He took Naina's photo and started to come to the hall.
Nirbhay:Gopal..
Gopal(coming from Kitchen): Haan Sab.
Nirbhay(giving Naina's photo):Keep Naina's photo in the hall where everyone can see the photo often. Put a garland around the photo.
Gopal:Tk sab..

As told Gopal did it and finally Nirbhay saw Naina's photo were She was smiling seeing him and a garland around her photo. He was sure that he should kill Ishani and make Ranveer fell for life time. He sat in the sofa of the hall.
RV MANSION..
Ranveer and Ishani were tightly hugging each other were Ishani was smiling closing her eyes in the embrace of Ranveer and Ranveer has completely lost himself to her.
Ishani(hugging him more close to her in a lovely voice):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hugging her as though If he leave her his heart beat will stop closing his eyes and feeling the moment): Hmmm
Ishani:Let us talk.
Ranveer:For some more time let us be like this.
Ishani:But we have time till Raagini comes only so before it let us talk.
Ranveer:(pulling her more close to him):Nahi I want to be like this you don't want to be like this?
Ishani(had a smile hearing his question); Haan I too want to be like this always but we too need to clear everything between us know?
Ranveer:(opening his eyes without heart to open and came out of the hug and saw her with a cute look):Tk tell me (caressing his back hair with his one hand): How is my hair cut?
Ishani:(had a smile seeing his way of talking): Haan you have cut it so well and even for Raagini you have made a nice hair cut. Before you both come back home after your hair cut they kidnapped me.
Ranveer: Hmm they had done that before I come.
Ishani:you would have been scared know Ranveer after coming home and not finding me.
Ranveer(with a silent and feeling face): Haan Ishani I came back home and I didn't find you. I was really shocked. Raagini started to ask for you I too searched you in complete house but I didn't find you. I saw the half cooked breakfast and the milk you have boiled for Raagini and I came to know you have some problem.When I was thinking only I got message from your phone but I was sure you didn't send that message. So making Raagini have her milk I called to Sanjay and we went police station. I thought to trace the area by that message but when I showed that message to police he told that(he was struggling and he was not able to tell her).
Ishani(seeing him struggling and in a normal tone): They told me as characterless.
Ranveer(with a head shake): Haan they said that only. But I told my wife is not like that and made that police to file the complaint. After that Raagini was hungry and I took her back to home and ordered some food for her and feed her. When I was feeding her only Maa and that henchman came to our house. I was shocked to see Maa there.In that confusion I didn't notice that henchman well as Maa told him he is the servant I too nodded without anyway. I cannot figure out what is happening in our life just within few hours. Then Maa told me that she too got message from your phone and she got your call and you said her that you have run with some other man and she showed a letter. In that letter it was exactly your handwriting.Did Rithika harass you to write the letter?
Ishani:Nahi I didn't write any letter.
Ranveer:Then she must have written that letter with some experts to write others handwriting. In that letter there was a sentence that there is no property in your name. There itself it was confirmed that you didn't write the letter with your will. But that time police came and they were asking for your photo but Maa gave that letter as a proof that you have run with a man and finally police too didn't help me. Maa then asked me to pack all the things and told to come with her. Without anyway I too came with Maa to Mumbai Ishani. After coming here I didn't know how to handle Raagini so I gave her to Baa and Parul to look after her. After that Maa locked me in our room.She got my cell phone and Laptop too. She got a promise on her that I should not try to find you at any time.(with a sorry face): I am sorry Ishani I am really a useless husband to you.
Ishani(catching his cheek with her hand):Not like that Maa has done all on the instruction of Rithika only. I know you were held up in promises and I came to know the trust you hold for me that is what made me to come to you.
Ranveer:How you know that? I too had trust that you will come but even I was scared whether thinking that I won't trust you like before you won't come back to me.
Ishani(with a smile making him leave her walking two steps and showing her back to him): I was too scared that you too have believed that I have run with other man but I came to know you are having trust on me.
Ranveer(going and standing in front of her):How you came to know?
Ishani:When I opened the door thinking its you but before I could see who is it they sprayed something in my face and they took me. When I came to consciousness I saw Rithika. I shouted at her and finally she only told about the messages she has sent from my mobile to you and Maa's number. She showed Baba in her control through a video call and told there is a poison injection that will be injected in Baba's body If I am not in her custody. she told about Maa being in her control.She told everything that is going on her.She only told that your marriage date too. She told that she was with Naina till that time in Nagpur only.One day Naina came in the night and banged our house door know?
Ranveer:haan
Ishani:Those henchman they only have setup and that was done to make Naina enter our house. Finally Naina came inside our house and don't know what all she did to us without to our knowledge.
Ranveer: (thinking for a while and in a intact tone): I think she has come to separate us. One day there was lipstick mark in my coat right that should be done by that Naina only.
Ishani: Hmm May be..Finally she herself left us and everything Rithika only was planning with Naina. As I came to know about Baba I didn't have any way to escape from her. One day when Naina was trying to show me that she got you from me that time she made a call to Rithika and she made me hear your and her conversation. That time you told that "Ishani will come".That word was more than enough for me that time itself I was determined and finally when I came to know that Rithika didn't have any poisonous injection I completely planned to escape from her.When they untied me for dinner that time I asked for water from Rithika when she went to take water that time I locked her in that room and beating her henchman I started to move out of that warehouse that time only Nitin uncle came and helped me. As Rithika has kept the jammer I was not able to reach you or anyone's phone in house. So I called Shikhar and finally Shikhar planned everything and helped me a lot.
Ranveer(gave a smile);Shikhar is really a gem Ishani. More than me he is the one who is helping you in all the situation.Finally he is too going to settle in his life.
Ishani: Haan Ranveer I was so happy to hear it from him. When I came with you leaving him I was really sorry for him. Though I was okay somewhere or the other I had a feeling that I hurt him but finally now(with a happy smile):he is going to marry.
Ranveer: Hmm that's really a happy news. And finally again we came back to normal.(with a smile held her hand and pulled her close to him).
Ishani:What are you doing?
Ranveer:you have come back after a obstacles.Now separation is over. This is time for Ishveer romance come on kiss your husband.
Ishani(with a smile):Oh really but I won't
Ranveer:Why?
Ishani:I don't want to share kiss now.
Ranveer(pulling her close to him):you didn't miss me?
Ishani: haan I missed you
Ranveer:Then what give me.See I was planning for another one month stay in Nagpur but even the planned last month we were not able to be there. In the third month end itself we are in Mumbai. I am missing Nagpur house
Ishani: Haan even me..
Ranveer:That was a lovely life Ishani even when I was leaving that house I was not having heart to leave from that house. Especially that bed on floor.
Ishani(had a smile):Haan nice bed..
Ranveer: I think even here we should set a bed like that..
Ishani(had shy smile):Why (showing their bed):This is not enough for you.
Ranveer:Haan its enough but also missing that bed fine now we are back to Mumbai so let us start our Mumbai wala romance.
Ishani:Ranveer leave me..
Ranveer:(with a puppy face): Nahi till now you were with Raagini so now let us love each other.

Ishani saw him without replying him were Ranveer with a cute look made her fall in eye lock and he made her move towards the bed and he made her lay in the bed. Ishani laying in the bed held his shoulders and saw him with a love.
Ranveer:(seeing her pink lips in a low tone):I love you..
Ishani: Hmmm
Ranveer:sorry for not protecting you well and sorry for not taking any step to search you.
Ishani:Its okay I came back just because I came to know you trust me a lot.
Ranveer(giving a doubtful look):If I didn't trust you means you won't come back to Ranveer.
Ishani(putting her hand around his neck and in a confirmed tone):Surely If I came to know you didn't trust me I won't have come back to you.
Ranveer(thinking something):Not like that when I was about to marry Rithika that time you came back know even that time I didn't trust you.
Ishani:(with a smile):Mr. Vaghela that time I came to expose Rithika only and I was about to go back to Shikhar once she is exposed.I came back to you only after you trusted me. I especially came to prevent you from Rithika.
Ranveer:oh so If I ever mistrust you means you.(before he completes the word).
Ishani:I will surely leave you Ranveer.

Sudden word of Ishani made Ranveer to get up from her and he sat in the bed. Ishani without getting anything got up and sat next to him. She saw Ranveer's face which was thinking something.
Ishani:Kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer:(seeing her with a silent look): you will leave me?
Ishani(giving a cute look):What you asked me If you ever mistrust me only know? for that only I said I will leave you(touching his shoulders):See Ranveer a woman never wants anything big from her husband all she needs a good friend in her husband who shares her smile. A husband who is always a support system to her while she feel sad or cry. More of everything the blind trust he hold for her. This time my Ranveer showed it to me for that trust only I came back.Now you are trusting me so much then why you need to get tensed for my reply. I said I will leave you only when you mistrust me but you will trust me so much then why I need to leave you.(she gave a smile to him).
Ranveer(turning to her and held her one hand in his hand and with a smile):Ishani suddenly as you said you will leave me I was shocked. But I came to know what a husband's trust mean to a woman.(with a smile):But here after you won't leave me for sure because I have blind trust in you.
Ishani: I know that I saw that today morning Ranveer. In Nirbhay's matter and when Naina came in our life in all these matters we didn't leave our trust on each other.
Ranveer: Hmm did you see how easy life is when we both are for together. We will be always like this(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani:Haan surely we both will be for each other at all the stages of our life.
Ranveer:Tk now kiss..
Ishani:Ranveer nahi..

Ranveer without listening to her he made her lay in the bed and he came above her.
Ranveer:(in a longing tone):Kiss me..
Ishani:you itself give me.

Ranveer with a smile saw her lips and he was touching her cheek with his hand and was happy for Ishani's closeness.When he was feeling her and was about to kiss that was the moment there was a knock in their door.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who is disturbed in a cute tone);So again disturbances started in Ishveer love.
Ranveer: Haan that's is our faith I should only understand tk.
He got up and went and sat in the sofa were Ishani making herself okay started to move towards the door.Ishani opened the door were cutie pie was standing with tears in her eyes and Amba was standing behind her.
Ishani(seeing Raagini and then Amba): Maa she cried?
Amba(with a smile);Not only cry she started to try to open the door I have locked. The only word we can hear from her is Mama completely Ranveer Ishani.(she gave a smile).
Ishani: Haan Maa she is like that only. But let me make her to come to you and make her to spend some time with you.
Amba:Tk tk tell her let me go.
Ishani: Haan Maa.(as Amba started to walk bowing to the level of Raagini in a cute tone); Meri Maa why are you crying?
Raagini seeing Ishani asking her cutely wiped her tears with her tiny hand and with a puppy face opened her hands to Ishani.
Ishani(with a smile):What Hug?
Raagini(laughed cutely): Hmm Huggie
Ishani:Wow my daughter started to tell these words that's cute my doll come let us have a huggie.
Raagini cutely came were Ishani took Raagini and she came to their bed and kept Raagini close to her. The cutie pie started to play with her mother and finally the cutie pie hugged her mother.Ranveer saw Ishani with a longing face as he is not able to spend time with her. Thinking his faith he started to work in his laptop regarding the pending works.
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
It was 8 o clock in the night were Rithika with a scared face was entering inside the house of Nirbhay. She was scared for Naina and Nirbhay and she was not able to guess what Nirbhay will do to her.
Rithika(came to the hall and not finding anyone in a low tone): Nirbhay.. Nirbhay..Naina...
Aarthi(who was coming out of the kitchen with a milk glass seeing Rithika came to her): you came back?
Rithika(giving a made up smile): Haan Nirbhay told me to come back.
Aarthi(in thoughts):you also won't change and Nirbhay Bhaiya also won't change.
Rithika:Were is Nirbhay and Naina?
Aarthi:Nirbhay Bhaiya is in his room I think and Naina(she was hesitating were that was the moment)..
Nirbhay(coming in the stairs in a loud tone): Naina is no more..
Rithika and Aarthi saw the direction from were Nirbhay voice came. Rithika saw Nirbhay he was like a Hulk to her eyes. Nirbhay started to come towards Rithika with a anger face were Rithika was shocked to the extreme she can.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉