Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi nice update
Ishveer wants to be with each other but ragini is so petted by ishani she is not leaving her
Ragini is really very cute
Kamba have became so much sensible
Would love to see ritika getting thrashed by nirbhay
Thnx for pm

Waiting for next
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww cutie pie and ishaani both slept together...
And now it's bad time for ritika 😛 ...
Anyhow lovely update
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii di..
Now happiness is bACK in RV mansion..
Poor ranveer is not able to tlk to ishani..feeling pity for him..
Raaginis nnaughtiness has started..😆
Ritika life is in danger now more than police she is afraif od nirbhay😆
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hii Sakshi
Wonderful update dr.. So cutie back in his cutinrss nd naughtness mood i like it..we all missing cutie like that so long time..
Well Ishveer staring only each other there silenet say more word...
Now NB so much angry on ritika 😆 Go Rk go NB waiting for u 😈 lets see wat hpnd nxt nd ishveer romance..
Thnx for pm

Hi Paige
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes finally they cutie is back with her cuteness and naughtyness
happy that you liked it
sorry to make you all missing Raagini for this long tim e
now Ishveer is staring each other only
yes silence speaks more than words
finally Nirbhay is angry on Rithika
yes now Rithika should go back to Mumbai to get Nirbhay's scoldings
ya let us see what happens next
there will be romance of Ishveer
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di... The epi is really niz...
Now the family is back to normal with happiness... 😊
Ishveer didn't talk with each other.. Amba too wants to talk with them...
Lived ragini's cute naughtiness..
Ragini and ishani both are sleeping well after a long time...
Nirbhay is angry on rithika... And she deserves it... 😡
Waiting for next dr...keep smiling 😳
Take care 😉

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
yes finally family is back to Normal with happiness
Ishveer not talk to each other and yes Amba too will be talking to them
happy that you liked Raagini's cuteness
happy that you liked Raagini and Ishani sleeping well after long time
yes now Nirbhay is angry on Rithika that definately Rithika deserves
ya let me update it dear
keep smilig
take care
keep reading 😉😉😉

😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi nice update
Ishveer wants to be with each other but ragini is so petted by ishani she is not leaving her
Ragini is really very cute
Kamba have became so much sensible
Would love to see ritika getting thrashed by nirbhay
Thnx for pm

Waiting for next

Hi Dear
thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the update
yes Ishveer want to talk to each other but Raagini is as usual petted by our
Ishani cutie pie is not ready to leave her mother that easily
happy that you liked Raagini
yes Kamba has become more sensible now a days
ya let us see what Rithika is going to be with Nirbhay's anger

ya let me update it
keep reading

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Aww cutie pie and ishaani both slept together...
And now it's bad time for ritika 😛 ...
Anyhow lovely update

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way cutie pie and Ishani slept together
yes its a very big bad time for Rithika now
happy that you liked the update
keep reading 😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii di..

Now happiness is bACK in RV mansion..
Poor ranveer is not able to tlk to ishani..feeling pity for him..
Raaginis nnaughtiness has started..😆
Ritika life is in danger now more than police she is afraif od nirbhay😆

Hi Gudiya behan
yes finally happiness is back in RV mansion
yes poor Ranveer is not able to talk to Ishani pity for our hero
happy that you liked the way our Raagini's naughtiness started
yes now Rithika is in very big danger more than police she need to be afraid of
Nirbhay only
keep reading
 ðŸ˜‰
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi. From the last 5 days I didn't read ur chapters because of my life problems. Last few days were d most bad days of my life. I have lost my grand father (my nana ji). 😭 I don't know how to move from all d past things.
I ll read ur all chapters whenever I feel something relax.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 256
As soon as Nirbhay cut the call at other end Rithika's face was sweating without control. She was shocked to the extreme she can.
Rithika(seeing Raj): When Nirbhay came out of coma?
Raj(shaking his head as don't know): I too don't know Madam. I was even shocked to hear his voice.
Rithika:He is telling me to come to Mumbai I am scared to face Nirbhay. Don't know what Nirbhay family is going to do for me?I think I should escape and go somewhere..(she was about to leave from warehouse).
Raj(in a confirmed tone): Nahi Madam don't do this wrong and get into a very big trouble.
Rithika(seeing him without understanding):What?
Raj: haan Madam Nirbhay Bhaiya won't leave you easily. If he has anger on somebody he won't leave them easily. If you try to escape from him confirm he will find and kill you. So for that better go and stand in front of him. He will scold and leave you.your life will be at least safe.
Rithika(with a silent face):Are you sure?
Raj: Haan I am perfectly sure. I know about Nirbhay Bhaiya so please don't risk your life by yourself.
Rithika(was like a rat that was stuck to the glue pad had a worried face and thinking about Nirbhay's anger and hearing Raj's words coming to decision):Tk can you make my flight tickets ready by today evening?I am really not in a mood to do it online now.
Raj(shaking his head):Okay let me do it.
Rithika:once this problem is over let me transfer your and Abhay's money.
Raj: hmm okay.

Raj started to move out of the warehouse for Rithika's ticket.
Rithika sat in the chair with a disturbed look.
Rithika(to herself):Ishani is well settled in her house now but I only got into the trap of that Nirbhay and Naina. I cannot even manage anyone but both brother and sister means that is it. What Raj telling may be right If Nirbhay want to see me even If I go and hide anywhere he will find out me and come.For that its better I myself go in front of him. Let me explain everything and tell him that I tried my best. (making herself okay she took deep breath and had a tensed face).
The time of the day was running were Nirbhay's mother, Aarthi, Uttam and Vikram were still in Naina's room. Naina was still in her unconscious state. When it was exactly 1 o clock in the afternoon Naina's eyelids were moving slowly. She opened her eyes and saw the roof of the room. When she saw the roof of the room the way Ranveer slapped her came in front of her. The way Ranveer told her to not sit near him came in front of her. The way Ishani told her to take hand from Ranveer came in front of her.Overall the complete defeat of her against Ishani came in front of her. She took deep breath and turned her head to other side and saw Aarthi who was standing in one corner of the room.Naina again turned her head to other side were she saw her mother.She rotated her eyes were Uttam, Vikram were with sad faces.
Naina(seeing her mother): Maa..
Nirbhay's mother who was sitting in the sofa resting her chin in her hand raised her head hearing Naina's voice.She had a smile in her face seeing her daughter back to consciousness.
Nirbhay's mother(with a happiness came near Naina): you are okay Know Naina? nothing happened to you, you are perfectly alright.
Naina(gave a head shake): Hmm I am okay.
Aarthi had a smile seeing her sister back to consciousness and she came and stood near the bed beside Naina.
Aarthi:(caressing her head): you are okay Naina. Don't think anything take rest.
Naina(giving a light smile shook her head as yes):Haan(she tried to get up were Aarthi made her to sit well).

Naina rested her head in the head rest and she saw all her family members.
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile seeing her daughter): Let me tell Nirbhay to come.First you should have something (showing the bread and Jam she has already kept for Naina):Have some bread first let me bring something hot for you to drink.(she was about to get up).
Naina(held her mother hand before she leaves): Maa now I want to be alone. So please Maa..

Aarthi:Arrey be alone but at least for your wants let any one of us be with you.
Naina(gave light smile): Nahi Didi I will be okay please give me some time alone.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk If you are happy in it be alone for sometime Naina. But you should have the food I am sending to you.

Naina shook her head as yes with a silent face.
Nirbhay's mother:Tk Aarthi, Uttam, Vikarm let us go. Naina will be fine.
Uttam, Nirbhay's mother, Vikram started to walk out of the room. Aarthi who was about to go out of the room saw Naina's face which was silent.
Aarthi(in thoughts):Naina should not again turn against Ishani or Ranveer and she should not spoil her own life interfering in others life. Naina should forget everything and move on.(thinking to talk to Naina she came and sat in the bed facing Naina): Naina.
Naina(seeing Aarthi with a silent look): Haan Didi..
Aarthi:I know you are feeling for the incident happen in the morning but don't worry there will be a better and a perfect life for you. you deserve a good life Naina not being a second wife of a married man. So relax yourself and come back to Normal.forget everything.
Naina(gave a light smile in which some other thoughts was hiding):Didi nothing will happen here after. There won't be any problem because of me.
Aarthi(catching Naina's cheek);That is so good of you Naina. Rest yourself. you want anything call me..
Naina(shook her head as yes): hmmm
Aarthi giving a smile to Naina got up and started to move out of her room. Naina thought about Ranveer and the things happened today morning. In a instance Naina got up from bed and she came to the entrance of the room and she locked the room. She saw the complete room where she got the knife with bread and Jam. They have kept the knife to apply jam in the bread. Naina thought about the way Ranveer said her not to sit near him and in a immediate decision she took the knife that was quite sharp to cut.
Naina(to herself in a defeated tone):What did Aarthi Didi tell? I should forget everything.(with a anger and tears in her eyes she went and opened the shelf where there was many painting of Ranveer. (she took one of the painting of Ranveer and seeing him): I didn't do this painting making you sit in front of you. I did this painting thinking you in my heart. But you rejected my love, you disrespected my love. Even If you are married to that Ishani means what?(in a anger eyes seeing Ranveer): You should reject that Ishani and marry Naina(again her face turned to teary face): But what did you do? How many times I tried to show that Ishani as characterless in front of you but all the time you trusted her. Finally today you(thought about the slap Ranveer gave her and left Ranveer's painting down that fell down and held the cheek in which Ranveer slapper her): you slapped me know? All will tell to forget you only(with a no head shake): Okay okay let me forget you but that Ishani who is not even fit to be in front of me in front of her I was defeated (with a anger raising face she saw Ranveer's painting laying in the floor and again saw herself in the dressing table mirror seeing her face):you Naina Singh who can get everything she wanted in her life. But when she loved a guy when she wanted that guy she didn't get him. That Ranveer rejected me(she had tears as well in a anger tone): I will even forget it by (touching her cheek): He slapped me He humiliated me and that Ishani(seeing her image with anger face and bring knife towards her vein of her hand):you have faced a defeat in front of that Ishani after this you stupid Naina you are not even fit to live(telling it with all her anger she cut her vein with the sharp knife so strong were blood started to come).
Nirbhay's mother who came to the hall and was searching for Nirbhay were she didn't find him.
Nirbhay's mother(not finding him going to Kitchen and seeing her servant): Make some hot Badam milk for Naina.
Servant:Tk Madam..

Nirbhay's mother came to the hall and sat in the hall's sofa and she was worried thinking about their life changed in a day. As she was not able to give what Naina wanted. When she was thinking it Nirbhay entered the house.He saw his mother and he came to her.
Nirbhay:Maa Naina..
Nirbhay's mother(with a smile got up and saw him):She came to consciousness. She wanted to be alone so we left her in her room and we came. I have kept bread for her and now I am going to take Badam milk for her.
Nirbhay:Oh she is okay right?
Nirbhay's mother: Haan she is okay by health but surely she will be hurt because of not getting Ranveer in her life.
Nirbhay:Let me go and see her Maa.
Nirbhay's mother:She is saying she need to be alone so..
Nirbhay:its okay let me just talk to her and come. I won't stress her.
Nirbhay's mother:(with a smile):Tk beta go..
Nirbhay giving a smile to his mother started to walk towards Naina's room. He came to the Naina's room and knocked the room. That was the moment Naina was falling in the floor felling the dizziness due to losing of blood from her vein.
Nirbhay:(again knocking): Naina I am Bhaiya..open the door.
Naina was struggling to breath where she was losing her consciousness.Nirbhay was knocking the door for five minutes. Nirbhay who was banging the door felt something and he started to bang on the door heavily.
Nirbhay:(banging the door): Naina... open the door..Naina..(seeing the house): Vikram.. Uttam...
As all heard Nirbhay's shouting all came to that place from each direction.
Nirbhay's mother:Kya hua Nirbhay?
Nirbhay: Maa Naina is not opening the door (seeing Vikram and Uttam)Let us break the door.
Uttam: Haan
Uttam and Nirbay started to hit the door with their strong arms. They were hitting the door with strong where finally the lock broke itself and the door opened. All entered the room where they saw Naina was laying in the floor and blood flood near her hand and blood still coming from her vein.
Nirbhay: Naina.(he went and took Naina in his hand and made her rest her head in his knees).
Nirbhay's mother(sitting other side with a heavy tears): Naina what have you done?
Aarthi(had a tears seeing her sister in this state): Naina..
All were shell shocked to see their house girl in that state.
Nirbhay:(had few tear drop for the first time for a relationship):What have you done? what have you done Naina?what is the need for you to do it?
Naina(who was opening only her half eye in a fainting tone):Bh..aiya Naina never likes to lose..If..If she loses that means she is dead..Naina defeated be..because of Ranv...Ranveer and that Isha..Ishani..(telling it she closed her eyes).
Nirbhay:let us take her to hospital.

Nirbhay took Naina in his hand and started to walk out of the house where Vikram, Uttam and Aarthi came behind him.Aarthi took some cloth and socked it in the water and she came to the car quickly. Nirbhay made Naina lay in the seat and he came to the front seat. Nirbhay's mother sat in the seat behind were Aarthi sat keeping Naina's head in her lap and she kept the wet cloth in the cut.uttam started to drive the car were Vikram sat near Nirbhay's mother. All had tears in their eyes seeing Naina's state.
Aarthi(with tears holding Naina's hand with wet cloth to prevent blood coming out in thoughts):see where your adamant nature has left you in your life Naina.This is what I told you to forget everything and move on but you..(tears came from her eyes).
Uttam driving fast brought the car to Hospital.They brought stretcher and finally they took Naina inside the hospital. They took Naina inside the emergency ward and Nirbhay brought the doctors. They restricted them out of the room were all were worried for Naina's state.They were praying to god to make Naina well.
RV MANSION..
Ranveer who was working in his laptop till now and feeling uncomfortable in the sherwani he is wearing from morning. He got up from the sofa and took his dress and entered washroom and making himself fresh he came out changing himself to cool t-shirt. He was making himself ready in front of the mirror where he saw a smile in the mirror after these many days.
Ranveer(seeing himself with a surprise):what a man you are Ranveer? If Ishani is not near you no one knows where your smile will go?But(he saw Ishani who was sleeping still and again seeing the mirror with a happy smile): If Ishani comes in front of you the smile you are having in your face does not have any words to describe it. (he gave a smile to himself)..
When that was the moment the cutie pie who was sleeping near Ishani cutely started to cry and was getting up from the bed. The cutie doll sat in the bed and was crying cutely.
Ranveer(with a smile came and sat next to Raagini): Oh my baby come to Papa..
Raagini(crying sitting in the bed near Ishani showing her index finger towards Ishani): Mama..
Ranveer(with a smile): Mama let her sleep for sometime know?
Where hearing Raagini's cry that was the moment Ishani's slowly got up and rubbed her eyes and saw Raagini with a sleep awaken face.
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile): Baby you woke up? Come let us make ourselves ready.
Ranveer: Ishani you can sleep for sometime know? you didn't sleep the whole night.
Ishani(seeing the clock and getting its 2 o clock in the afternoon and seeing Ranveer): Its Okay Ranveer I have slept till now know?(she took Raagini in her embrace): Stop crying now...let Mama make you take Bath okay.
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a puppy face): Hmmm
Ishani gave a smile were the cutie pie too smiled seeing Ishani's smile. Ishani got up and started to move towards the washroom to make Raagini bath. Ranveer saw his happy family again. He sat in the bed and was thinking that nothing should ever spoil their happiness.
Ranveer(in thoughts): Somewhere this Nirbhay made me and Ishani to trust each other so well. But I hope they should at least now leave us and they too should be happy and they should leave us also happy. God please give some good sense to Rithika and tell her to stop playing with others feelings.(taking a deep breath): I wish everything should go well here after.
Were that was the moment Naina who was been treated by the Doctor breathed her last breath.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉